Rape's Progress - Cover

Rape's Progress

Copyright© 2002 by Ozmanga

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rape's Progress is a series of illustrated tales related by Sebastian X, an amoral teenager. Each episode is complete in itself. The humour is blackish.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Jerome Hildebrand-Smythe's mansion was located next to the National Park on the edge of the city. It had recently been put on the market. Kim, posing as a potential buyer, had reconnoitered the area with a view to abducting Jerome for questioning. Jerome had been identified as a likely suspect in a scam which had deprived the 'Company' of some of its ill-gotten gains, which Kim had been contracted to recover.

Friday night was the live-in maid's night out. At about four o'clock, Turk parked our old Ford out of sight and him and I approached the imposing portico which graced the front of the Hildebrand-Smythe's dwelling. Turk was in charge, which pleased him greatly. In the few days I had been with my brother's organization we had hardly spoken but it was clear, as we neared the big house, that Turk had taken a dislike to me.

'Listen, Kid, ' Turk muttered, 'I'm the boss here, O.K.? So you gotta do exac'ly what I tell ya!' I nodded.

'None of yer clever-clever ever-so-smart-assed "Yes mi lady, no mi lady" stuff tonight - got it?'

'Yes, Turk.' I said.

'Good!' he said, sounding unconvinced. 'You gotta be real mean! Kick 'em shitless! Scare the tits off 'em!'

'Fuck them witless?' I contributed.

'Yeah, that too, ' he grunted, without enthusiasm, as we knocked on the solid wooden double doors which led to the hall.

'Who's there?' said a querulous voice from the security speaker.

'Your pizza, Mrs Hildebrand-Smythe, ' I replied.

'Really! You're much too early! And I've told you before to use the tradesmen's entrance, ' the voice grumbled.

'O.K.' I said, 'But it'll get cold!'

'No! Wait! All right! I'm coming, ' she said and soon afterwards the door opened a crack.

Turk burst through the opening and with a blow knocked Madelaine Hildebrand-Smythe to the marble floor. I followed.

Two men attacking a woman outside a door

The stunned woman sat with her legs spread wide. The skirt of her dress had ridden up to reveal shapely stockinged legs and a flash of yellow silk panties. The shoulder strap, too, had slipped to show her well-formed bosom was covered by a matching bra.

'Stop gawping and close the fucking door!' Turk barked at me.

Mrs Hildebrand-Smythe tried to stand but slipped on the polished floor and sat down again heavily. She started to protest. Her voice was high and tremulous. She was close to hysteria.'What is the meaning... ' Turk took two steps to where she sat and slapped her.

'Shut the fuck up!' He bent over the frightened woman, seized her by the shoulders and dragged her to her feet. 'Show the Kid your tits. You fat white whore!' he growled and, when the woman did not immediately obey him, Turk slapped her again.

The big thug hooked his fingers around the soft material of the woman's dress and pulled down. The cloth ripped and his victim's well-filled bra was exposed. 'She's gotta nice pair of hooters for a white sow, eh Kid?' he called to me, 'Reckon you could tit-fuck this pair?'

Before I could respond to this agreeable suggestion, the door which led to one of the rooms off the hall opened and the daughter of the house made her entrance. Mellissa Hildebrand-Smythe had heard the commotion but was unprepared to find her mother in the grip of a large, dark-skinned, fez-wearing hoodlum who was busy squeezing the older woman's silk-clad breasts.

'Mummy!' she cried 'Oh! What are they doing?'

I stepped behind the well-built teenager and grabbed her shoulder and hip.'Keep still!' I whispered.

'I'll tell ya what we're doing, you stuck-up little rich bitch!' snarled the Turk. 'We're gonna strip you two cunts nekkid, then we're gonna kick the shit outta ya, then we're gonna -- I'll bet you know what we're gonna do then!'

Kim's plan was simple. The Turk and I would break into the Hildebrand-Smythe's (not their real name) mansion and terrorize Jerome's wife and daughter until he arrived. The banker would then be taken to Kim's 'dungeon' for questioning about the accounts he was believed to have stolen from Kim's client. It was assumed that having seen the peril his family was in - and the suffering they had already endured - he would return the client's money and live.

Not 'live happily ever after' - just 'live'.

Kim had told Turk and me not to inflict real damage on either of the women or the property. She saw them as being marketable commodities later. Despite Kim's instructions Turk was very rough with Madelaine. He kept up a stream of obscene abuse and a steady rain of slaps and punches as we dragged the women into a sitting room and began the task of stripping them bare. She tried to buy us off.

'I'll give you money, credit cards, anything!' she wailed between blows. 'Only, please, stop this -- this... !'

'That's real nice of you, you fucking cow, but we're gonna take it anyhow, soon as we've finished fucking you and your slutty kid!' responded Turk. He tugged the tattered remains of the top of her dress and the yellow silk bra to her hips before grabbing a breast in each massive paw and pulling the helpless woman to him. He slobbered on her neck. It looked like he was auditioning for a part in a vampire movie. Madelaine screamed in pain but continued to beg for mercy, if not for herself, then for Mellissa.

'Please, not the girl!' she pleaded. 'Me! Just me! Oh! God! Not the girl! I'll give you a good time if you'll... ' but Turk punched her in the stomach and she sank to her knees, gasping for breath.

Melissa had started by resisting, but by the time I had pulled her stretch-jeans half off and had a little feel of her pristine pussy she was becoming manageable. She had a tight little twat and when I inserted a couple of fingers she began to howl.

'Ooh! Noooh! Noooh!' she crooned.

Mellissa's cries got louder after I had tossed her jeans into a corner and began to unveil her titties. The lightweight material of her college top ripped apart easily and, as she wasn't wearing a brassier, I was quickly able to fill my hands with soft warm teenage tit-flesh. I hoisted her onto the back of an expensive looking leather armchair, made her put a leg over each linen-covered arm. Then, slowly so as to prolong her fear and shame, I tore one side of Melissa's cotton briefs and slid them down a long smooth leg. I took off my belt and let it fall lightly across Mellissa's stretched thigh. 'Shut up!' I ordered and the weeping stopped. I unzipped my pants and allowed my stiff prick to swing free (a blessed relief). Melissa looked at it wide-eyed. 'No!' she gasped.

Two men fucking two women

Madelaine, hearing the change in her daughter's cries looked up. Seeing Mellissa spread wide with her tits bare and her sex about to be spitted with a pork sword, she regained her voice.

'Oh my G... ! Stop! Please! She's a virgin!'

If she thought this claim would soften the Turk's hard heart the mother was mistaken. He dragged her over to the chair and forced Madelaine to her knees. 'So, help the little bitch!' He directed. 'Lick his dick! Make it wet!'

The older woman hesitated and received another slap from Turk. 'Be better, ' I said, thinking she might just bite me, 'If she tongue-fucked Mellissa. Sort of incestuous fore-play.'

The suggestion appealed to the Turk. 'Yeah!' he said, ' Get your fucking tongue up her crack!' and for the next five minutes I watched as Madelaine went down on her virgin daughter while the Turk gave her ass an occasional whack with my belt. The cunnilingus may have helped because I was able to insert the first couple of inches of my larger than average erection into Mellissa's cunt without tearing anything. Turk held Madelaine's head within inches of her daughter's quim as I pushed slowly but firmly home.

'It's not every muff-diving momma gets a ringside seat to see her kid's cherry popped!' he laughed as Mellissa screamed and writhed on my blue-veined cock. ''Course there's gotta be a cherry to pop. Maybe your kid's really a little tramp?'

There was a 'cherry'. I felt the pressure of Mellissa's hymen against the head of my slowly advancing dick and pushed steadily deeper. It parted like damp gauze and I felt a wash of warmth down the length of my prick as the blood - what little there was of it - flowed. The teenager jerked and wept.

'Was that it?' asked the Turk. I nodded.

'Let's see!' he said and I reluctantly withdrew from the sobbing girl to display my erection glistening in bloody glory.

Madelaine gave a moan of despair but the Turk laughed and said, 'Clean him up, Bitch! Have some dick with cherry topping!'

I was secretly very glad that the woman decided to resist Turk's invitation to dine. She pulled away quickly and broke free. She nearly made it to the door before the belt wielding Turk caught her.

Madelaine was knocked down and Turk thrashed the rags off her back. He seemed to be really angry - not just putting it on.

I reentered the erstwhile virgin and buried the full length of my blood smeared cock in her tight little cunt. Mellissa moaned and tried to escape but only succeeded in bending backwards over the rear of the chair. This position elevated the girl's hips and made deep penetration possible despite her tightness. I pumped steadily and was pleased to feel my balls swing against her perineum and my glans bump her cervix at the end of each thrust.

Her position also gave me the chance to play with her firm breasts and their plump pink nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.