Wife Whipping Fun - Cover

Wife Whipping Fun

by Phoenix Arrow

Copyright© 2002 by Phoenix Arrow

Erotica Sex Story: A young 22 year old woman, fresh off breaking up with her boyfriend is at a club looking for a hook up when she meets this really attractive man. She goes home with him to discover his wife waiting for them. The girl soon enjoys first hand the very unusual (and painful) relationship the married couple share.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

This work is copyright © 2002 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.


I was at the nightclub basically looking for a good lay. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and all I was interested in that night was getting a thick piece of cock between my legs. At 22, I had little trouble getting various men to hit on me as the night went on, but none were doing it for me.

Then we met. Dancing by myself on the dance floor he approached and introduced himself, Tom. Oh how incredibly cute and handsome he looked, tall with nice dark features. As he started dancing with me I could tell he had some really good moves.

After a few songs he offered to buy me a drink. By the end of the night, I was completely floored with this guy and knew I wanted him. I flirted with him like crazy, even rubbing my breasts against him to keep his attention.

And it worked!

When he offered to go back to his place, I accepted. He took me out to his BMW and we were off. As he drove, we continued with the small talk, I can't even remember what nonsense we said. I did remember that he kept taking occasional glances at my legs, which was making me feel really sexy.

I kept wondering to myself how was it that this great guy wasn't already taken, but I wasn't going to complain.

We finally arrived at his rather impressive looking home and I followed him to the door. I was really getting in the mood and couldn't wait to get inside and tear his cloths off. I can't help it, this guy was doing all the right moves.

Right at that moment however, things started getting weird. When we walked into the house, he announced "Honey, I'm home!"

I gave a slight giggle, thinking he wasn't serious. Then I saw her. His wife came into view, walked up to us and introducing herself. I was floored. This was definitely NOT what I was expecting. I mean this guy was fucking married!!!

"Honey, we'll have our drinks in the living room."

She went off to the kitchen as Tom started towards one of the sofas. I hesitated at the door. I wasn't sure I was into this. I mean a three some? I had never even been with another girl, and wasn't sure if I wanted start. I love men.

But sensing my conflict, he came back and whispered into my ear "Don't worry, she wont be joining us later."

As odd as that sounded, it still felt strangely reassuring to me somehow. I followed him to the couch were we waited for his wife. Soon she came back with the wine... only two glasses and sat down across from us by herself.

As Tom and I drank, all three of us made a little small talk. When Tom began feeling up my leg, I got nervous and looked at his wife. She noticed it as well, but wasn't saying anything.

Soon his hand had disappeared beneath my skirt and was caressing my inner thigh. I was feeling very naughty doing all this in front of his wife. When he sensed my wetness with his wondering fingers, he leaned over and kissed me full on the mouth. I returned it.

After three minutes of kissing and fondling, I was really worked up. Tom then looked over to his wife and whispered "I am ready". She nodded, stood up, and removed her dress. My mouth dropped as the now completely naked woman turned and walked straight into their bedroom.

I looked over to Tom and immediately got worried.

"Tom, I really don't want to do this. I'm not really into this type of thing."

He looked into my eyes, kissed me again, and reassured me: "As I said, she wont be joining us."

"Than why is she nude and in your bedroom?"

"Because she'll be getting a different type of pleasure. You see she likes to be... um... humiliated in front of other strange women... then enjoys watching as I fuck them."

This was now really getting weird. I didn't expect this at all. It sounded very much like a female version of cuckolding... I guess you could call it cuntolding or what ever. In any case, that's what it appeared to be with this girl.

He then leaned over and kissed me again before whispering: "Don't worry, you'll be the only one getting this tonight." He took my hand and rested it between his legs. My eyes grew wide as I felt his large manhood beneath the fabric. I was sold.

We rose and made our way towards the master bedroom where his wife was patiently waiting, still naked. I could now appreciate how attractive she was. She had nice medium sized breasts and long slender legs, which complemented her athletic figure very well. But I also noticed something else. If I looked closely, I could see tiny marks crisscrossing her body.

I was a bit curious as Tom walked up to one of his drawers and removed a pair of handcuffs and... a whip. He walked over to his wife who looked a little nervous and cuffed her hands together in front of her. Then he lifted her arms to a type of rotating hook attached to a chain going to the ceiling. As she practically hung from the ceiling now, she was painfully stretched as the tips of her toes barely touched the floor. She indeed looked very vulnerable.

Tom then came back to me and led me to a chair, smiling as he told me he hopes I enjoy the show. Then he picked up the whip and began encircling his wife. I could see she was slightly shaking as Tom caressed her body with the butt of the whip, brushing against her breasts and moving to her thighs and ass.

She was taking short quick breaths as he now stood directly behind her, uncoiling the whip. She sucked in her breath as Tom reared his arm back... then... then... Crack!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.