House Servant - Cover

House Servant

by Phoenix Arrow

Copyright© 2002 by Phoenix Arrow

Erotica Sex Story: Sasha is a wealthy black woman who enjoys the fruits of living the good life. However Betty, her wealthy white friend, suggests that Sasha isn't really comfortable living as a wealthy wife and maybe, just maybe she's better suited to live a less dignified lifestyle. Sasha finds that she's having problems disagreeing with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Humiliation   Black Female   White Female   .

Warning, this story isnt ment to insult anybody. We are all equals. Just enjoy!

This work is copyright (c) 2002 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.


Good Evenning Betty. What a wonderfull day to sit outside don't you think?

Yes Sasha, it certainly is, are you ready for some fine tea?

That would be wonderfull. I'm really glad we have these little get togethers. Just the two of us to discuss the going-ons of our lives.

I welcome it as well, its such a pleasure to be able to engage in conversation with someone as well breed and educated as yourself.

Thank you Betty, you are too kind.

Ding... ding... ding... ding... ding...

You rang Miss?

Yes Wonda, can you please bring tea for Sasha and I.

Right away ma'am.

What wonderfull house servants you have here Betty.

Why thank you. Good help is hard to find, but when I find someone who is special, I make sure I get them.

So what shall we discuss today?

Well, lets see... oh my little angle Jessica got an A in her spelling test yesturday, isnt that wonderfull?

Oh it most certainly is. How proud you must be of her. My Cynthia is doing very well herself, only she got a slightly lesser mark in history than I would have liked.

Why is that Sasha?

Well her teacher Mr Smith claims she's being too harsh on the slave owner's of the pre-civil was era. He claims that it was just part of normal life to have slaves. More so, he claims that many blacks were 'confortable' being in slavery. Unbelievalbe what they are teaching kids now a days.

So I take it you feel very strongly on this subject?

As a matter of fact I do. Several hundred years ago, I had familly members that were slaves and I owe it to them to keep up the good fight.

And what fight is that Sasha?

To make whites fully accept blacks as equals.

Is there really a need for that?

I should most certanly hope so, after all we are all human.

But is it really so wrong to think of ourselves as slightly different.

What do you mean.

You know, white people and black people have different strengths and weakness.

I dont follow.

Well white people arent very good at... say... manuel labor. Blacks tend to do a better job of it.

Well I'll admitt that black people tend to be a little more athletic, but that doesnt necesarrily mean...

However, whites do tend to be more individualized than blacks, and more of a leader. Black people like to cluster together, I guess like sheep.

Betty, I don't like the way you are generalizing.

I'm not, after all, we did have slavery once in this country.

And thank goodness its over.

Yes, but my point is, if it wasnt for white people freeing blacks in the civil war, you may still be a slave today.

Well I'm sure something else would have come along...

I really dont think so. I think once in an organized, serving system, black people are the most confortable.

Trust me Betty, we are just as confortable out of slavery and living free.

You would think so, but I see things differently. I see todays life as merely an abberviated form of how life was back during slavery.

What do you mean?

Well as I said, whites are more natural leaders, while blacks are a more controlled group of people. That is why most of the corporate and political leaders today are white. We do these types of things well. Yet most of the menial jobs like maids, janitors, and fast food workers are black.

Well not all of us are at those positions. Look at my husband and I. He does really well in his shoe business. And I carry myself well in the social world don't you agree?

Yes I do agree, and I am very happy for you that your husband is so successfull. But let me ask you something. Do you feel confortable?

Excuse me?

Do you feel confortable with yourself, with how you live your life.

I should say yes, I do. I am very happy to be where I am in life.

Are you so sure, do you ever feel that something just doesnt seem right.

Well... sometimes I do. Sometimes I feel like things could... should be a little different, but I'm not sure what.

Perhaps its with your position in life. Maybe you have a need to be doing something else. Instead of being a wealthy socialite and always going to parties and gatherings, perhaps you should be doing something a little more important with your life. Something a little more... physical.

I have thought of doing something a little different with my life.

Have you given it any thought?

No I havent.

Well Sasha, it just so happens that I have an openning for a position of great importance.

Oh really? What is it may I ask?

Its something that requires a lot of responsability and dedication.

I have thoughs.

And it requires good listening and physical skills.

I am a very good listener and would like to do something more physical than just talking all day with fellow rich women.

Well you most certanly sound perfect for the job. I may be willing to consider you.

But what is it?

The position is for House Maid.

Ha ha, how funny Betty.

I'm very seriouse. I think you'd be just perfect for the job.

Betty, I am a wealthy woman, why on earth would I want to be your maid?

Well you said so youself you needed a change in your life. Something that makes you a little more confortable with yourself.

Why would I feel confortable being your maid?

Because like I said, its merely an abbreviation of slavery two hundred years ago. Where Whites lead, and blacks serve.

Listen Betty, I am a free black woman, and am married to a wealthy, succefull black man.

Yes Sasha exactly, and thats why you arent confortable with yourself. Just look at your husband. He may be successfull at his job, but is it really such a mystery why he spends most of his time kneeling before white men while putting on their shoes?

Its... part of the job.

Correct Sasha, but don't you find it a coincidance that as a black man, he'd have a career serving white people, and kneeling at their feet? It just so happens he's found a position where can be confortable while still making money at it.

But I... I...

Come on Sasha, wont it be wonderfull being my maid. It'll feel so natural.

Betty, I dont really feel...

Ding... ding... ding... ding... ding...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.