Friend's Wife

by Drifter

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: He knew him in college and wondered how he got such a babe for a wife. His pursuit paid off but he paid for his pleasure with the wife in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

I had known Kyle during college days. We didn't know each other well, I had been too busy studying and chasing pussy. But I guess we knew each other well enough that after we graduated and got jobs we recognized each other as new hires at the company. He came over to me and made a big deal out of us both being there. I had known him just well enough to say hello to around the small campus... not much more...

Then we went our separate ways in the company. I was in software development and he was in the HR area. I got involved in my life and forgot Kyle. Then I got a wedding invitation from the guy. I couldn't make it but for some reason I sent my apology and a fairly nice gift. A date of mine helped me pick it out. I wasn't even sure what it was but she said the bride would love it.

Again I was involved in my life and didn't see or hear from Kyle for about a year. Then I run into the guy in the parking lot. I was heading for my car after work when I see him standing there. He sees me and comes over. We're standing there shooting the breeze when this little red sports car whips up with a knock out blonde behind the wheel. Man I am scoping this one out. Nice large breasts, long bare legs, can't see much else except this face to remember. She was sultry. I was turned on immediately. I remember I turned to Kyle in my smooth way and said,

"Who is that fox. Man I would love to know her a lot better if you get my drift."

He laughed nervously and said, "Jack, that's my wife Diane, come meet her."

I just looked at him like a dummy and followed him to the car. I recovered in time to take her hand in mine lightly as I stare into those eyes. Her blouse was open at the neck with a couple of buttons undone. Of course I looked. I was glad I did. No bra and those full round beauties looking out. Her nipples were pink, small, her areolas larger and tan. I was fighting to not drool. When I forced my eyes back to hers she was well aware where I had been looking. She was smiling and saying "Kyle you must ask Jack over for dinner sometime soon."

Kyle was sitting in the car in the passenger seat. He looked up at me and said, "Great idea, how about Friday Jack?"

It was a done deal. Anything to see this sweet looking thing again. As I watched them drive away I wondered how old Kyle boy got himself such a beauty. Then I wondered how he kept her happy and decided maybe he didn't. A happily married woman doesn't show off her great tits like Diane did.

The next day I look up from my desk to see Kyle standing there. I say hello and he shoots the breeze about company policies and stuff like that. I told him he had a great looking wife and he smiled bigger. He was pretty proud of that fact obviously. Hell I would have been too.

I asked Kyle what I could bring Friday. He says not to bother. I insisted and he tells me this wine and says Diane really likes it. He says he came by to tell me to be there at 6.

The week flashes by. A lot of bug reports on the latest version of the software package. The wheels call them discrepancy reports but they're bugs.

Then its Friday. I actually go home, take a shower and put on clean jeans that are tight and show exactly what I want them to show, my cock. Better than nice size. It is big and fat and ladies love it. I wasn't sure where I was going but I was pretty sure where I wanted to go. I wanted to nail my old friends wife... pure and simple. I finish dressing but the rest didn't matter.

I was right on time and Kyle was still upstairs she says. Diane met me at the door. She had on a pair of skin tight shorts that rode up high in her ass. Her really sweet looking ass. I thought I could see her shorts tight between her pussy lips. God I was getting a hard on already. her big boobs were housed loosely in a little silk thing that was off the shoulders and showed her flat sexy tummy right up to where the swell of her tits started. Her tits didn't sag a bit but were heavy enough that they swayed nicely in the thin material of her top and her nipples were clearly outlined. This lady looked hot to trot. I was thinking this was going to be a fun night. She had stood there talking about something while allowing me to eyeball her unbelievable body. Then I started listening and she was saying how nice it was that some of Kyle's friends were starting to come over to see them.

This time as she talked I noticed as her eyes kept returning to the clear outline of my cock thru the jeans. The fact I had worn no shorts underneath made it better.

I handed her the wine I had bought and since Kyle wasn't in the room I said it was one of my favorites. She looked at it and let out a soft squeal bouncing and saying it was her favorite too. Man when she bounced I loved it. She seemed to jiggle all over. Then she said softly, I wonder what else we both like? and she glanced again at my cock.

. I couldn't believe this. It looked too easy almost. Maybe I should be careful... aw to hell with it. full speed ahead.

I followed her into the kitchen and said, "Where is Kyle?"

"Oh he is upstairs working out Jack. He keeps trying to put on some muscles like yours. He knows I have a weakness for that. Do you work out Jack? You look like it."

I had never worked out but I smiled and said, "I enjoy a nice work out Di." and I had a work out for two in mind.

"I like for guys to call me Di. Kyle insists on calling me Diane."

"I like Di better too."

Then still fixing dinner she opens the fridge and bending stiff legged her darling ass is pushed out towards me. Now I can see her pussy lips clearly as the thin shorts are pulled tighter between them. When she straightens up she catches me looking and just smiles... Damn I want to grab this one right now. How fucking long before Kyle comes down?

I was half hard and she was enjoying looking at it. Then she pulled a step stool over to a cabinet and says, "Jack honey, would you help me. I need to get a dish out of way up there. I just need you to make sure I don't fall. You can kind of brace me by holding my knees a little."

What else was she going to do? If Kyle were out of here I would have her in bed already. She took my hand and stepped up the little ladder thing. Then she put my hands on her hips and stepped higher. My hands slid down her long trim legs slowly. Her ass is just above my nose and I can smell her delicious woman smell. We heard the shower come on upstairs. She looked down at me and smiled, "That's Kyle getting in the shower."

She was now on the top step and had the cabinet open. Her legs were spread and I was looking up at those sweet pussy lips again. I held her one leg closest to me in both hands. One outside on her knee and the other inside on her smooth soft thigh. She said, "Here it is." and she closed the cabinet door and started down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.