Wonder - Cover

Wonder

by Drifter

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: She pushes the flirting a little too far but hubby is right with her. (another oldy from my files)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Swinging   .

My wife is a one beautiful lady. I mean in every way, sexy, beautiful, fun, smart, playful and a tease. And that's what caused our lives to change, her teasing. Do you get the idea that I love this gal. Well I do. At the time this "new adventure" got started, we had been married for seven years and life couldn't have been sweeter.

Of all the great things about Peggy, my favorite, and I think hers, is our sex life. I mean it is a rare night that we miss a hot roll in our big bed, or on the kitchen cabinet, the floor, the shower, well you get the idea. It seems we both are perpetually horny and very experimental. We will try about anything.

She is built great, slim, nice breasts, great ass, I get turned on just looking at her. Unfortunately so does every other male we know almost. Especially when she gets all decked out in her short little "tease" dresses for a party. The guys just hang around her all night, asking her to dance, bringing her drinks, trying to get clear peeks down her low cut dresses and what ever else they might get by with... They pull her to the dance floor at every opportunity and many times I have seen their hands wander quite a bit before Peg stopped them. And Peg loves the attention. She has admitted that to me lots of times as she told me what different guys did to her on the dance floor. Obviously this made me hot as hell.

It bothered me a little, it also excited me a lot, when I would bring it up she would smile at me so sweetly and say, "Honey, I love only you, I'm just playing a little. You don't mind do you?"

I laughed and said, "The guys would like to play with you too, like I play with you in bed." When I said that she just smiled at me teasingly.

Then one night after we had just had the best sex yet, she smiled and kissed me playfully and said,

"David, do you really think some of the men we know would really want to make love to me?"

"Most of them Peg. I swear you have no idea how sexy you are, especially at parties. All you would have to do is get alone with any of the guys that push to dance with you and they would really come on to you. I'm surprised they haven't already."

That was the end of it that night. Later in the week we got a call for another neighborhood get together, and I swear I saw a new light in Peggy's eyes. Friday came and when she was ready to go she was dressed in a really short little slip dress that didn't cover much, she looked fabulous. Her large firm breasts pushed the top out nicely and her nipples seemed even more obvious than usual. I asked her, "Did you leave your bra off?"

"Yes, you don't mind do you honey? It feels so sexy this way."

I laughed and said, "The guys will really hit on you tonight... be careful."

"She looked at me mischievously and asked, "Oh? What might they do?"

The radio was playing a slow dance tune and I pulled her to me to dance as I said, "When they dance they will try to feel you up like this." and I cupped one of her large breast between us and squeezed it.

She gave a little gasp of pleasure.

I went on and dropped my hand to her ass and squeezed it saying "Or like this."

She wiggled against me and said, "Hmmm honey I kinda like this. And I can feel it's making your cock hard. Will it do that to the guy I'm dancing with. Will I be able to feel their hard cocks like I can feel yours?"

I laughed and said, "You know the answer to that. Of course you will."

"Would any of that bother you, if I teased the guys... and they felt me up a little?"

"Peggy, I know you like to tease and flirt and I don't really mind, but you ought to know a lot more might happen if you tease too much, you might find yourself pulled into a bedroom or anywhere private and the guy would do his best to fuck you."

She shivered in my arms then and I think she had a small orgasm. I kissed her nose and said, "Be careful my sexy wife, you're such a sexy little tease, a lot could happen."

What blew my mind at that moment was the idea of her teasing other men, and then being dragged somewhere to be fucked, excited the hell out of me. I stopped dancing and stepped away shaking my head as I said,

"Maybe we better not go tonight." I tried to keep my voice serious.

She looked crest fallen and pulled me back to her kissing me saying, "I'm sorry honey, I was just teasing you. No one but you is going to make love to me. Please don't worry about this. I would like to flirt and touch a little but that will be all OK?"

I knew I was going to the party. I could hardly wait to see how the guys reacted to Peg's dress. But I was confused about my own feelings. About how I was excited at the thought of another guy fucking my wife. And jealous at the same time.

The ride included just normal small talk. When we walked in and I was proud at the way everyone looked at my wife. The host, Bob Johnson, walked up, running his eyes over my wife's tight bod, and offered us two glasses of punch, really strong spiked punch I realized when I took a big drink for courage. Peg took a big gulp of her drink too and winked at me. We both knew she gets horny when she drinks. Then she smiled and downed the rest of her drink and then took mine and walked off toward all of our friends with a new twist in her cute ass. The thong panties she had on didn't stop any of the wiggle in her ass. I smiled and my thoughts were, she is going to get in trouble tonight.

I picked up another drink and then saw Peggy with three of the regular guys in a tight circle as they talked. Her hand was on one guy's shoulder and around another guys waist. I headed over and Peggy opened the circle for me to join in. She slipped her arm in mine and took my new drink too. She cuddled up close to me and I felt her hand on my ass as she squeezed my cheek.

I glanced at her face and she was flush with excitement already. Then I looked down and her nipples were erect and stood out clearly through the thin satin of her brief dress. Her dress had slid lower on her breasts somehow. She really looked hot. A lot of her big breasts were showing above the dress. Another inch and the areolas would be showing. I started to get hard again just thinking about it and suspected the other three guys were too.

The music started and Hank, half of a couple we knew well and frequently visited with in each other's homes, asked Peg to dance. Peg accepted and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "Now we will see if you were right." My cock jumped in my pants.

The dining room had been cleared of furniture, the rugs removed and the lights were down low. That was the dance floor where Hank led my wife to with his arm around her waist. She had her arm around him too and I knew her breast was pressing into his side. She was going to tease, that was clear. My cock jumped again. Just then June, Hanks sexy wife saw me and pulled me into the dance area too. June is extremely hot also, probably as sexy as my wife but I had never really thought about her too sexually before. That was about to change too.

There were six or eight couples dancing slowly in the small room. It was real cozy. Every once in a while I heard Peggy laugh. When the first tune stopped the second started immediately and everyone just continued to dance. It was in the second dance when I caught an unobstructed view of Peggy and Hank dancing. She now had both arms around his neck, her face tucked into his neck tightly and Hank had one hand on her trim ass. I could guess where the other one was. They couldn't get any closer. June saw where I was looking and she slid both arms around my neck like Peggy with Hank and I felt her loins against my growing cock as she said,

"They look like they are having fun."

I was in a real strange place. Suddenly I wanted to play with June the way Hank was playing with my wife. I looked over at my wife with June's husband at the next opportunity to see Hank with both hands full of my wife's ass and I swear the two of them were slowly dry fucking. With no thought for my action I slipped both hands down and filled them with June's trim ass and pulled her hard into my cock. I heard her gasp and whisper,

"Hmm David, I like that. You are full of surprises tonight. Please don't stop."

Just then our host came in and called, "David, Peggy, you guys have an emergency phone call."

We both stepped back from our dance partners and looked at each other. Then together we headed for the phone in the kitchen.

It was her Mom, her Dad had suffered a stroke and was in the hospital. He was stable but she wanted us to come right away. Of course we agreed and excused ourselves and headed home to change for the trip. We had a three hour drive ahead of us. It would be about 1:00 a.m. when we got to the hospital.

As we drove down the highway I tried to reassure Peggy that all was going to be OK. She was sitting as close to me as she could get and she cried into my shoulder. After some thirty minutes she stopped crying and just leaned into me. Finally I said,

"Try to relax, get your mind off of it. Your Dad is fine. They said there was no loss of function or paralysis. He is going to be fine. The main reason we are going is your Mom needs a little moral support."

"I know you are right David, but it just scares me. Life is so short. It makes you understand that saying, enjoy today, there may not be a tomorrow."

"OK enough of the maudlin stuff. I want to change the subject anyway. Tell me about your dance with Hank, it looked real interesting."

She smiled up at me and I saw her face relax in the reflected light of the dashboard.

"You were right David. Hank did just as you said he would. As we danced, he held me real close, said how good I looked. How sexy I looked. I just smiled up at him and moved a little closer in his arms enjoying it. Next I felt his hand cup my breast and squeeze it nicely. It surprised me but I just let it happen honey, it felt so naughty. I let his hand stay on my breast as he squeezed and rolled it in his hand... and he pinched my nipple the way it makes me so hot. Maybe I shouldn't have but I liked what he was doing and didn't want him to stop. I hoped you wouldn't mind too much. Next his hand cupped my ass just as you said and I felt his cock growing against me. I don't think he is quite as big as you but it felt nice. Maybe he wasn't all the way hard yet. I don't know. It was exciting."

There was along pause then as each of us were alone in our thoughts. Then she said, "Are you mad?"

"No, not really. I saw part of what you and Hank were doing as I danced with June. I don't know if it was June, or watching you two, but I got really hard too. June felt it and pressed right back. I guess the same way you were with Hank."

I knew she was staring at me and I waited, and waited and finally she said,

"Did you do anything else with June?"

I told her about my hands on June's soft ass, pulling her against my hard cock and how she had responded.

"Well shit David! You bastard!" she exclaimed.

I looked over at her and she looked a little shocked.

"What?" I said, "At least I wasn't dry fucking her on the dance floor like you and Hank were doing."

She didn't like that and said, "Well maybe next time it won't be just a dry fuck."

We glowered at each other briefly and then I saw a roadside park and pulled in it and stopped. I turned toward Peggy and said,

"What?"

She knew she had gone too far with no excuse and she grinned cutely and whispered,

"Fuck me."

It was hard getting her jeans off but I did and it was a wild fuck. Satisfied we held each other tightly and she said,

"I'm sorry but the idea of you getting your hands on June's ass pissed me off. Don't say it, I know Hank had his hands full of my ass and it makes no sense. I just have to get used to the idea that if I can tease and play so can you."

I knew when to keep my mouth shut.

We got to the hospital at 1:30 in the morning and all was well. We sat and had coffee with Peg's mom and talked for an hour to help her relax. Her dad woke up and we got to see him. He seemed fine. The Doctors said he could go home the next afternoon, that fortunately it had been a minor stroke. A bed was available in the room with her dad and her mom decided to sleep there. The net of it was by 4 a.m. we were back on the road home. I was glad it was a Saturday.

We were about an hour from home when Peg awoke from her nap. We stopped for some coffee at a drive through and I drove as we sipped our coffee, then I heard Peg say,

"Honey, I have a confession, when Hank was holding me and we were "dry fucking" as you called it, I really wanted him."

The silence hung there. Then she continued,

"I won't do... anything... sexual... with Hank, but I felt I had to tell you I wanted to. I was really hot and wet. His cock was rubbing up and down over my clit and I loved the way it felt. Now I understand what you meant about how my teasing could lead to a lot more. I think I knew before but I just didn't want to stop teasing."

After a while I said,

"I do understand honey, June was really letting me know she liked what we were doing and would like it to go further. So did I at that moment sweetheart."

Peggy pulled my arm around her shoulder as she snuggled up to me. My hand fell on her full breast and she pressed it into her soft flesh. After a moment she said,

"Where was that roadside park?"

We found a different one but it worked fine.

Home finally we were exhausted and slept until almost dark. When we stirred, showered and went downstairs, there were a lot of messages on our answering machine. Everyone wanted to know if things were OK. Why had we rushed off from the party. Then there was a call from Hank,

"Peggy, Bob told me about your Dad, I'm so sorry. Let June and I know if we can help. Please call when you get back."

Hank and June were good friends, and maybe more, I thought to myself. Did I want to fuck June? Of course I did. Did I want him to fuck my wife? Maybe...

Peggy called everyone who had called us and explained. Then she called Hank and June's number as she told me who she was calling. I picked up the extension and said Hi to her before anyone answered so she would know I was on the phone too.

Hank answered and he was first very solicitous. But when Peggy explained that her dad was fine his voice changed and he asked,

"Where is David?"

I started to speak but Peg beat me to it and said,

"He's in the shower."

Hank laughed and said, "You really looked hot last night. And you felt so good."

"Hank you were naughty. You shouldn't go around feeling up a married women's breast or ass like that."

"You didn't seem to mind Peggy. As I recall you were rubbing it into me as hard as I was into you."

"Well... Hank I sort of got carried away. I enjoy teasing you, it just went a little further than usual last night."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"You know I did, but David would probably kill you if he knew what liberties you were taking with his wife."

I was listening to my wife teasing Hank on the phone with a hard cock about ready to explode.

Hank responded, "Peggy, no one gets that upset over a little sex play. June told me David was enjoying their dance as much as we were ours."

Then before Peggy could say anything, Hank said,

"Listen hon, why don't you and David come over to dinner in a little while. I know you guys have to be bushed. June has a roast ready when ever you can get here."

Peggy laughed and said, "That sounds good, but will you behave?"

"No." he answered.

There was a pause and Peg said, "We'll be over in about a half hour." And she hung the phone up. I dropped the phone I was listening with in the cradle and went to find my tease of a wife.

She was standing waiting for me with a huge smile on her face. She slid her arms around my neck and kissed me and then said, "Did you like our conversation?"

I pressed my hard cock into her and she smiled again and said, "Oh you did didn't you? But no time now, we have to get dressed. We are going out to dinner as you know." And I wondered, And what else?

Hank and June met us at the door. They had said casual and we both had on jeans and t-shirts, Pegs didn't quite cover her belly button and it peeked out the way I like. I saw June smiling at me and she had a cut off t-shirt that just barely hid her full breasts and a pair of tights that were like skin. It was clear that was all she had on. Big hugs and drinks were passed around. The conversation was fun, flirtatious and about what I expected. June sure looked good. Then another round of drinks after June said, "About thirty minutes before dinner is ready."

About two seconds after June's announcement Hank said, "Peg I have a new rose, would you like to see it?"

She glanced over at me and I just smiled and she said, "I would love to Hank." As she stood Hank said, "How about you Dave, interested in roses yet?"

I laughed and answered, "Not yet, you two go ahead. I will keep June company."

We heard the back door close and June stood up and walked over to me and pulled me to my feet saying, "Dance with me."

It wasn't much dancing but it was fun. My hands slid under her short "t" onto her bare breasts. Damn they felt nice. I wondered if Hank had his hands on Peggy's tits too. Right then I didn't care. I kissed June with a lot of tongue. It had gotten real hot fast. The kiss broke and she smiled asking, "Honey, we have rubbed elbows for a long time and you never seemed interested until last night. Have things changed with you and Peggy?"

"I think so June. Her teasing has gone another step and I think she is about one step from an affair, maybe with Hank."

"Hmm that would be nice, it would be even nicer if you and I were having fun too." and her hand found my hard cock between us. "You know Hank and I have an open marriage. Either of us is allowed to fuck anyone that pleases us and David you sure please me."

We kissed again and my hand slid inside the front of her tights onto a bare wet pussy. She gasped as I toyed with her erect clit. Then she said in a breathless voice, "Hank is dying to fuck your Peggy. She has been teasing him for sometime. Letting him do more and more. After last night he told me he thought she was about to give in and let him fuck her. Are you OK with that David?"

I just held her with my fingers in her cunt. How could I say no? I smiled and said, "I don't know for sure. I think so. It scares me and excites me."

"I know, that's the way I felt when we started opening our marriage, now I wouldn't even consider going back. But unless you do something overt, Hank will be fucking your wife soon. He thinks it will take a little extra time cause she loves you so much and it will be her first time to cheat on you. But he said he would have her within a month."

"Does he tell you everything?"

"Yes, just like I tell him everything. Want me to keep you current on his seduction of your wife?"

I shivered with pleasure at the idea. And kissed her after saying, "Of course I do."

We heard noises at the back door. Hank was giving June plenty of warning of their approach. When they came in the room, June and I were sitting in the two overstuffed chairs facing each other sipping our drinks. When I looked at my wife she looked away and I noticed how flushed she was. Then I noticed the top button of her jeans was undone. Well I knew where Hank's hands had been. I wondered if he had gotten her off.

Dinner was great, much joking, innuendo, touching and then it was time to go for us. As I held the door for Peggy she kissed my cheek and I noticed the button on her jeans was now buttoned. The ride home was quite until I asked, "Did Hank try anything while you guys were looking at his rose?"

She looked away and said, "No, nothing. The rose was beautiful. I think Hank just got carried away last night. We are just friends."

I laughed to myself, why had she decided to lie to me?

In bed she was a tiger. She attacked me and we fucked like fiends. Laying there after she cuddled and said, "You know I love you don't you honey."

"I do, and I love you. Why?"

"I just wanted you to know that you were my only love. All of the silly flirting I was doing... maybe that's over. I guess I don't need it any longer." and she cuddled up closer and was soon asleep.

I lay there silent, wondering if Hank had pushed too fast and scared her off completely... or had he been successful and Peggy had decided to have a full fledged affair so the flirting was left behind like child's play. Time would tell. Actually June would tell.

We had a lazy Sunday morning and after lunch Peggy showered and dressed in a light sun dress. I noticed she had on both bra and panties, albeit pretty ones. Then she said she had to go to the mall for a little shopping. Usually she tries to get me to go with her but this time she said I could relax and rest that she could go by herself. That was when I figured she was going to meet Hank.

She had been gone about 15 minutes when the phone rang. I heard June's voice say, "Hank is meeting Peggy at the mall. Why don't you come over and keep me company. We have a least a couple of hours and I am dying to tell you what happened between Hank and your wife last night."

As I walked into June's she was waiting in a thin robe that just barely covered the good stuff. She greeted me with a big kiss and I learned first hand that the robe was all she had on. I carried her to her and Hank's bed and she was a great fuck. Gave great head and screamed when she got her pussy eaten.

Then we lay there trying to catch our breath. June smiled at me and said, "Want to hear?"

I nodded and kissed her neck as I cupped one of her full firm tits.

"Hank didn't have a new rose I'm sure you know, but as soon as they were outside he kissed your hot little wife and she really kissed him back he said. She didn't stop him when he slid his hands under her top onto her bare tits. She hadn't said a word as Hank moved on her. Then Hank unbuttoned her jeans and started to unzip them when she stopped him saying, "No Hank... oh shit Hank. I want to... but I really love David and I'm afraid it would hurt him bad if I went too far with you. Can't we just play. I love to play and touch you."

She turned her back on Hank and Hank wrapped his arms around her and said, "Sure baby we can just play."

And his hands were on her bare beauties again under her t-shirt. That really had her hot he said. Then he went to her zipper again and started to lower it. This time she didn't stop him and his hand was soon inside her jeans on her bare pussy, playing with her clit and finger fucking her. The little tease hadn't worn any panties. She was ready to let him play with her cunt. Well he did and he got her off with his fingers. He is talented like that."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.