One Night of Romance - Cover

One Night of Romance

by Jefferson

Copyright© 2002 by Jefferson

Erotica Sex Story: This was my first attempt at a short story. It's the story of a husband and wife who have gone seven years dedicating themselves to their children. Tonight, they get away from the kids for a night of passion. Newly edited. Small changes to read better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

Jack rolled off her without a word. She could feel him beside her, hear him breathing hard, taking long, deep and slow breaths to regain his composure.

Carrie closed her eyes and tried to calm her own breathing. It had been a long night. It had started simple enough. It was a night away from the kids. They had dropped the kids off at her parents' house and arrived at this hotel for one night. In the morning, they would have to rise earlier than usual to make it back to her parents' house in time to get the kids ready and get to church but that was still hours away. Carrie laid there remembering the evening's events.

First, they checked in. Then it was down the elevator to have dinner in the three star restaurant. It was the first time they had been to a nice restaurant in over seven years. The last time was a week before their oldest child, Micheal, was born. It was now two children later. It was back up to the room after dinner where they watched a pay-per-view movie that both had wanted to see but one they couldn't take the children to.

They had laid on the bed, side by side, just like they did at home every night during Leno. They didn't speak. When the last guest had come out, Jack rolled onto his side facing her and laid his hand on his wife's belly and started rubbing. Carrie turned to look at him and he softly whispered "I love you" to her.

Carrie smiled and told him that she loved him very much. The children had stopped them from going out to dinner, to the theater or the movies, but it had not squelched their passion for each other. They still made love three times a week. Jack leaned forward and very gently kissed her lips. It was then that Carrie reached over, picked up the remote control and turned off the TV. She dropped it on the floor and rolled into her husband's arms.

Jack had pulled her to him and held her tightly as they kissed. His hands had roamed over her back, through her hair and over her ass. She opened her mouth and his tongue burst into her mouth, exploring and titillating. When his tongue retreated, her tongue darted into his mouth and explored. Jack then rolled her onto her back and rolled on top of her. As they continued to kiss, he made quick work of the buttons going down the front of her baby blue dress. He pulled the dress open, exposing the white cotton bra beneath.

He stopped when he saw her bra. He smiled and told her that this Christmas, Santa was going to bring her some sexy underwear. She smiled up at him. She knew he would do it. Jack and her agreed before they had children that all the money they could manage would go to keeping the children happy. Christmas was the one time of year where they felt it was their right to indulge themselves as well as the children. It wouldn't be much. Carrie knew that two or three bras, a couple bikinis or a G-string, maybe a teddy or a camisole set would be it. The rest of the money would be spent on the children.

Jack didn't worry about removing the white bra. He just slid his fingers beneath the elastic bottom and pulled it up to expose Carrie's breasts. He lowered his head to them and ran his tongue around the nipples. As he did this, Carrie pulled his shirt bottom out of his pants and pulled it up, desperately wanting to touch his bare skin. Jack moved from one nipple to the other, licking and gently sucking them, each in turn. He put his face into the valley of her breasts and gently sucked the soft skin there, leaving a hickey. Something he had not done since they'd had the kids. He considered it immature most of the time. He was always afraid one of the children would see the hickey and ask what had caused it. He stopped it all together when Michael was four and did exactly that and noticed a hickey on his mother's neck. But now, there were no babies. It was too cold outside to be putting on a bikini. They wouldn't see this hickey, not right between her breasts. When Jack raised up, Carrie pulled his shirt over his head. Jack raised his arms as Carrie pulled the shirt off of him and tossed it onto the floor. He leaned close and told her she was beautiful and kissed her hard on the lips again.

"Jack, the lights," Carrie said as he pulled her into a sitting position so he could remove the dress from her shoulders. He had shaken his head and told her that he wanted the lights on this time. He wanted to be able to see his beautiful, sexy wife's body. He wanted to see her face as he brought her to orgasm. He peeled the dress off of her top and pulled it down around her waist. He then ripped the bra off over her head and pushed her back down on the bed as he kissed her again. His hands kneaded and fondled her breasts as he kissed her forehead, each eyelid, her nose, each cheek and finally her lips. He whispered to her again that she was beautiful and sexy and that he loved her more than life itself.

Carrie's mind wandered as he continued kissing his way down her body. She was sidetracked by the lights. She had never been able to become aroused with the lights on. She didn't know why, she just knew that she couldn't.

"Jack, I can't. I need the lights off," she told him as he pushed the dress down further and kissed her belly.

Jack looked up at her. At first, she thought he was mad. Instead of yelling though, he gave a low growl and kneeled between her spread legs. He lifted the skirt of her dress and grabbed one of her legs and pulled it up even with his chest. He pulled the black, leather, high heeled shoe off of her foot and tossed it on the floor. He then dropped her leg and then did the same with the other leg. He then slid his hands up her legs to her thigh.

Carrie's original thinking was that he was going to remove her panties and not worry about what she said. He slid his fingers into the elastic waistband of the black tights she was wearing and slid them down her left leg and then her right. Jack held them up and smiled as if they were a reward of some sort. He laid the skirt of her dress back down over her legs and crawled back up to her and told her he had an idea about how they could both get what they wanted. He laid the black tights over her eyes.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

Carrie nodded. "Completely."

Carrie was unsure whether his idea would work but she was willing to give it a try for him. She sat up on the bed. Jack folded the tights in half and then wrapped them around her head, covering her eyes. She couldn't see a thing. Jack wrapped the long tights around her head one more time before tying them on the side of her head, just above her ear. He then laid her back down and kissed her again.

Carrie felt his hands running over her body as he gently kissed her over and over. He moved back down and kneeled between her knees, Carrie willingly lifted her hips as he slid the dress down and off her legs. Carrie could no longer see what he was doing. She felt his fingers return again to her waist and soon, her white cotton panties were gone as well. She was now naked and blindfolded. Jack laid himself down on her right side and began whispering in her ear. He was telling her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her. His right hand started to freely roam her body. From rubbing her soft cheeks, down over her breasts and belly and then finally into the bush of hair at her hips and between her thighs. Each spot he touched he would comment on. He would say how soft her cheeks were, how pretty her lips were, how soft the skin on her shoulder's was, how wonderful her breasts were, even after giving birth and nursing three kids, how good her pussy felt and how hot and wet it felt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.