Intimate Encounter - Cover

Intimate Encounter

by LiteryRambler

Copyright© 2002 by LiteryRambler

Erotica Sex Story: On the way home from a Party, Jane finds herself coming together with a complete stranger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

Authors Note: The following is a piece of original fiction that contains ADULT content and should not be read by minors. This story is copyright of the author. All names and places are fictional and any resemblence to real persons or places is purely coincidental.

If you have any feedback I would be glad to hear from you.


The cold October night air caused Jane's breath to condense as it escaped her mouth, forming large clouds of mist as she made her way home from the party. It was a little after 1am as she travelled the short distance through the deserted streets to the small flat that she called home.

The party had been good. Not great by any means, but Jane had certainly enjoyed herself despite the fact that she now made her way home alone. On the whole she had been very well behaved this evening, whilst still managing to attract a reasonable amount of interest from the various men present. She hadn't gotten too drunk, although she could still feel the alcohol coursing through her body, giving her at least some protection from the bitterly cold temperature. She hadn't made a fool of herself at any point or appeared too desperate, although she had to admit to herself that she was rapidly getting desperate for even the briefest of lustful encounters.

Jane frowned as she turned left off the main high street and into the long narrow lane that served as a shortcut to the road where she lived. She couldn't understand it. She considered herself to be a very pleasant woman; sociable, easy going with a sense of humour that seemed to get people laughing so why was it that she oftend found herself making the trip home unaccompanied.

Jane was a very attractive woman and always had lots of men drooling over her gorgeous body. In the right circumstances she wasn't shy of displaying her body to the full through her choice of revealing clothes, and yet, she could never seem to 'close the deal'. Tonight she thought she had looked especially stunning. and had managed to turn the majority of male heads and even some of the female ones too. She was 5'5", with deep blue eyes and long blond hair that, when allowed to run free, stretched down to the middle of her back. Her body was slender but not skinny; curvy in all the right places with a very generous bust and legs that apparently 'went all the way up'.

The slinky black dress she had worn with its non-existent back, plunging neckline and hemline that barely reached the middle of her thighs was complimented by her modest high heels which further arched her back and calves. Her hair had been teased up into a complex affair and pinned in place, with tiny wisps escaping here and there to give a soft, whimsical effect. In short the two hours she had spent getting ready tonight, in her opinion, had produced the overall effect of a sophisticated, intelligent gorgeous woman who looked devastatingly sexy whilst not being tarty. At least that was what Jane had been aiming for.

She pulled her coat tighter in around her against the cold and sighed with frustration as she hurried on down the dark lane, her sigh the only sound other than the rhythmic clicking of her heels on the pavement.

On the bright side, she mused, she would have a nice relaxing hot bath when she got home and take her frustration out on one of her vibrators. That thought cheered her slightly and she felt a warm tingle across her nipples as she pondered on which vibrator would best sate her lust tonight.

"God, I'm dying for a shag" she exasperated to the empty night air.

"Sorry?"

Jane stopped dead, startled by the sound of another voice. She hadn't noticed the man who had been approaching from the other direction and was now standing a few feet in front of her.

"I didn't say anything.", Jane lied unconvincingly; flustered and embarrassed by her most personal exclamation. She scanned the man who stood in front of her, acutely aware that she was a woman alone walking through a darkened street at 1am. Adrenaline started to flood through her body and her stomach tightened as she tried to work out whether she was in danger here.

The man before her was, she guessed, in his late 20's early 30s, a few inches taller than her and had very short mousey brown, slightly thinning, hair. He wore black jeans and a short jacket zipped up against the weather. His face seemed pleasant enough and at that moment displayed an expression of total shock.

"Sorry, I thought you just said that you needed a shag", the man said looking uneasily at Jane.

Jane blushed deeply and shifted from foot to foot averting his questioning gaze.

'Why am I still standing here' she thought to herself. 'Just apologise and walk away'.

But Jane didn't walk away, she stood there for a moment unable to move trying to think of something to say. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was shock, maybe it was the fact that she was dying for a shag and this bloke was outstandingly qualified in the sense that he was a man and he was here. Whatever the reason she stayed rooted to the spot.

"err... well actually I did, but I was only thinking aloud and didn't even notice you were there to be honest".

Not the greatest of retorts, Jane thought but it could have been worse.

"Oh, right" the man said and seemed to hesitate for a moment before adding with a nervous smirk, "... anything I can do to help?".

Jane was even further shocked at this. Did he just proposition her? She didn't even know his name. The man had obviously just noticed the shock on her face because his smirk faded to an expression of concern.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, that was totally out of order." he blurted his face flushing to a crimson.

"I didn't mean... well I shouldn't have... oh god you must think I am some sort of weirdo or something... shit sorry" the man babbled as he stepped aside and hurried past her.

Jane turned as he swept passed her and did some very quick thinking. Surely she couldn't press a liaison with this stranger... could she? it was wrong and he could be an axe murderer or something. On the other hand if he was an axe murderer, surely he wouldn't have just run away from a veritable gift victim. The thought of having a stolen moment with a complete stranger excited her dramatically causing a slight tingling between her legs. He was rapidly disappearing out of sight though, so if she was going to do something she decided she had to do it now.

"Hey, wait" she called after him and started to walk in his direction.

The man stopped and turned round with a puzzled look on his face. Jane had made her decision and she knew exactly how she wanted it to go. No messing around, no long chat or forced pleasantries, just lust and that was it. As she walked she let her coat fall open revealing her outfit and alluring towards her sexy body that lay beneath.

'I might as well get the ball rolling straight away' she thought to herself.

"Yes?" the man asked, wide eyed and confused as he saw Jane walking towards him, her coat hanging slightly open hinting at a gorgeous body underneath.

"I'm Jane, and actually you can help me out with my problem. " she said. She was about 10 feet from him now and started to sway her hips slightly as she closed in.

"The only thing I want to know is your name and that's it... deal?" Jane said slowly as she walked slowly towards him with a sexy smile and a glint in her eye.

"My name is J-John" the man replied dumbstruck at what was happening.

"Well... J-John", Jane teasingly mimicked his nervous stutter. She stopped a couple of feet from him and placed her hands on her hips pushing her coat open revealing her lithe body and pushing her breasting out slightly, "What about that shag then?"

Jane didn't even wait for a reply, instead she walked the final step towards John and pressed her lips to his in a slightly tentative kiss. When John didn't pull away she became emboldened and the kiss became more passionate. Jane parted her lips slightly and John slipped his tongue eagerly into her mouth. Jane let her hands encircle John and she pulled him into her body feeling his chest pressing against her breasts and the rough texture of his jeans against her thighs.

John's arms slipped under her coat and around her back caressing her shoulders as the kiss intensified. He slowly ran his hands down her back and onto her full buttocks. Jane moaned softly into John's mouth as his hands stroked and squeezed her bum cheeks forcing her body even closer to his.

Jane was suddenly aware that they were standing in the middle of the street and whilst it was deserted it was still to risky to continue this out in the open. She broke the kiss off abruptly leaving John with a startled expression on his face. She searched the immediate vicinity and noticed a small alleyway between two buildings on the other side of the street.

"Come on" she said as she took his hand and led him across the street and down into the small alleyway which was dimly lit by an ancient looking wall lamp towards one end.

She dragged him down to the end of the alley and then turned, placing her back against the wall. John moved to kiss her again but Jane placed a hand on his chest and pushed him to arms length with a wry smile on her face. She then proceeded to remove her coat, slipping it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. With her feet about a foot from the wall she leant back and arched her spine letting her head rest against the cold, hard brick. She ran her hands up from the tops of her thighs over her hips, across her stomach, pausing briefly at her breasts to push them together and squeeze them slightly, and then on up brushing her neck to her head where she pulled out the pin that held her hair in place. She shook her head and blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders. She gathered it all together and, leaning her head forward slightly, swished it round one shoulder where it fell down over her breast. She leant her head back again, closed her eyes and raised her hands back over her head leaving them half bent, flat against the wall.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.