Beth's Erotic Adventures - Cover

Beth's Erotic Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Hidden Friend

Chapter 9: Marie meets Spirit

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Marie meets Spirit - Beth sexual adventures with friends, family and others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

They awoke early the following day, Beth couldn't help but laugh as Marie sat cross legged beside her and asked,

"Can we go riding today?"

"OK but how about a morning kiss."

They kissed for a while before Marie sat back up,

"When can we go."

"Why don't you go and start the shower, I'll ring Meg and arrange everything and join you in a second."

As Marie headed for the bathroom Beth lifted the phone and dialled the stables,

"Hello!"

"Hi Meg it's Beth, Beth Donaldson."

"Beth hi, what's got you up so early."

"I shit sorry I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, Charlie and I have been up hours."

"I've got a friend, she'd like to meet Spirit."

"Meet or MEET."

"MEET."

"I'm guessing she'd like to try today."

"If possible."

"OK look Charlie and I have to go out, so I'll have him put Spirit in the barn, drive up to the house and leave your car here rather than at the stables. If we get back in time we may join you, and bring a couple of other friends with us."

"That'd be great thanks Meg."

"I might see you later then, bye honey."

"Bye Meg."

Marie hardly touched her breakfast and it wasn't long before she was dragging Beth out to the jeep. They were both naked beneath the light summer dresses they were wearing. An hour later they pulled up outside the large farmhouse of Meg and Charlie's, leaving the jeep they crossed the field to the barn. Opening the door they stepped into the sunlit interior where they were greeted by the warm sweet smell of hay and horses. Two of the large stalls were occupied; one by the tall black stallion spirit, the other by a brown stallion, pinned to a post near the door was a note.

Dear Beth

Thought you might like to meet Warrior as well as Spirit Looks like Charlie and I will not be home until this evening.

So have a pleasant day and enjoy yourselves.

Happy fucking

Love

Meg

Having read the note Beth made sure the door was closed before taking Marie's hand and leading her into the centre of the barn.

"Are you OK?"

"A bit nervous," said Marie

"It's OK lover, you'll enjoy this."

Reaching up Beth undid Marie's dress and stepping back watched it fall to the floor, she gazed with lust at the other woman's beautiful naked body. With shock she realised that she loved Marie, loved her with passion and need, loved her in a way she'd never loved anyone before apart from her family. As Marie kicked of her shoes and placed her dress on a bale of hay Beth undressed, naked she moved to Marie and they kissed, their bodies pressing together.

"O god, I love you," whispered Beth

Marie blushed; a warm glow seemed to infuse her body at the other woman's words.

"I love you too Beth."

Kissing, their hands roamed freely over each other's naked bodies, slipping down naked backs to cup and squeeze firm buttocks.

"I could stand here all day," moaned Beth into Marie's mouth "But we came here to introduce you to Spirit."

Pulling apart Beth led a nervous Marie to the waiting Stallion, they stood beside him, stroking his large muscular body. Beth moved round to stroke his head, she moaned in surprise and pleasure as his large lips brushed her nipples.

"Ooo Spirit that feels so good."

She pulled Marie beside her and watched with pleasure as the stallion moved his lips to the other woman's firm breasts. They stood together for a few moments enjoy the horse's oral stimulation of their breasts before moving back round the stallion.

Crouching down beside Spirit Beth slid her hand over his belly and down to his cock, as she gently rubbed it she felt it begin to swell and expand. As it grew longer and longer she was joined by Marie and soon two pairs of hands were rubbing the erect horse cock.

Beth lifted the head of the cock to her mouth and licked the precum from it, savouring the salty taste. Pulling back she offered the dripping cock-head to Marie who looked at it nervously before lowering her mouth to lap at the piss-hole. Beth watched as Marie stretched her mouth wide and pushed the cock-head between her lips. Both women were now crouched beneath Spirits body as they sucked and masturbated his large swollen cock, taking it turns to suck the cock-head.

As they worked on Spirit's cock they each had a hand buried in their own cunts; Spirit snorted in pleasure as his body rocked driving his swollen cock into the willing hands and mouths. With a jerk Beth's mouth was flooded with horse cum as Spirit's cock shot forth it's load of hot salty sperm. The next blast splattered over her face as she moved to allow Marie's mouth to close over the shooting cock, which blasted a load into her mouth. She released it as her mouth filled to overflowing, horse cum was splattering over their bodies as they both orgasmed together. They moaned and writhed beneath the stallion's cum firing cock as they shook to their release, finally as the last squirt of cum dribbled onto their bodies they moved away from Spirit. Rolling on the straw they kissed and licked each other's faces while rubbing the cum into their breasts and pussies, the sensation driving them onto a second orgasm.

As they recovered they continued to stroke each other's bodies.

"That was amazing," said Marie "Will he really be able to fuck me though, he seems a bit large."

"Well you won't be able to take the full length, but a fair amount," said Beth "Let's leave him to recover a bit though first, I think Warrior could do with some help."

As she spoke Beth pointed at the second stall where Warrior stood, the smell of sex had already aroused him, his cock jutted down from his hind legs, swollen and hard.

Quickly Beth and Marie moved into the stall and with no preamble they moved beneath the stallion. Hands and mouths quickly brought a snort of pleasure to Warrior's lips as the two women worked on his erection. Under their hands and mouths it didn't take long before Warrior's cock shot forth his copious amounts of cum to flood their mouths and cover their faces and bodies. By the time they rolled from beneath him they had both orgasmed again, horse spunk covered their bodies and stuck to their hair.

They rested in the centre of the barn as they recovered from their orgasms; talking quietly and holding each other close as the sticky cum dried upon them. Glancing at her watch, which lay beside her dress Beth realised they had been in the barn for less than an hour. As Marie recovered she started to look towards Spirit's stall, her face filled with eager anticipation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.