Beth's Erotic Adventures - Cover

Beth's Erotic Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Hidden Friend

Chapter 7: Memories

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Memories - Beth sexual adventures with friends, family and others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Later that night as Beth lay in bed she thought over the day's events, the memory of the feel of her pussy stretched around the stallion's cock filled her with burning need. Sliding her hands over her naked body she cupped her breasts lifting the engorged nipples to her mouth, allowing her tongue to run over them. She continued to play with her breasts as she lowered one hand down over her stomach, feeling the muscles tense with arousal as she slid her fingers down between her parted thighs. Her fingers moved over her moist pussy lips, smearing the juices of her arousal, before running back up to tease her erect clit. She moaned in pleasure as she pushed a finger into her waiting cuntal opening, it was quickly joined by a second and then third finger. Her hips jerked as she finger fucked her hot steamy pussy, while rubbing and pressing her thumb over the hard nubbin of her clitoris. Her mind filled with the image of hot hard cocks and sweet dripping pussies, her body screamed for release as her fingers pounded her cunt. Faster and faster her fingers churned as the room filled with her moans of pleasure and need, her hips gyrated on the bed lifting to meet her delving fingers until with a scream of pleasure she came. Her cum flooded over her hand and thighs to soak into the bed beneath her as her body shook to her orgasm.

As her body relaxed in post orgasmic bliss she lifted her hand to lick her fingers clean before curling up beneath the sheet and drifting to sleep.

Beth awoke to the ring of the telephone, glancing at the clock on the bedside table she saw it was 9 am as she lifted the receiver.

"Hello."

"Hi honey how are you this morning?" asked her husband

"Marcus, I'm fine. Are you coming home soon?"

"It'll be another two or three weeks I'm afraid baby, the office here's in a worse state than we expected."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too honey, are Lisa and David there?"

"No, there still away."

"O, when will they be back?"

"I think David's due back in about a week or so, I'm not sure when Lisa gets back."

"I've gotta go honey, take care and I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye bye."

As Beth replaced the receiver she felt suddenly very alone, she missed Marcus, they had a very erotic marriage, both willing to try new things and different partners, but always gaining the most pleasure together.

As she showered her mind drifted through the many erotic adventures Marcus and she had enjoyed since their first fumbling as teenagers to their seduction of their children. Her mind filled with the memory of her first lesbian encounter; she'd been nineteen, married and with two young children to care for.

The early days of their marriage hadn't been easy, money had been tight, and Marcus worked long hard hours to make ends meet. Then suddenly things had changed; a promotion for Marcus along with a small inheritance had drastically changed their lives. Money became less of a problem and the future had suddenly seemed brighter.

It had been a Friday and they were going out for a romantic candlelight meal, Beth had arranged a babysitter. The meal had been superb and they'd had plenty to drink, walking home through the park they'd stopped to make-out. Kisses had turned to caresses and they'd soon found themselves making love in the shadow of the bandstand, afterwards they had headed home. The cool night air sending shivers down Beth's spin as it had caressed her naked cum filled pussy. Once home they sat in the living room talking to the babysitter, Carol was 30-years-old, a mother of three and lived two doors down. As Beth and Carol talked they were interrupted by a load snore from Marcus. Beth shook her husband,

"Marcus... MARCUS."

He didn't stir,

"I think he had too much to drink," said Beth

"Do you want a hand getting him upstairs," asked Carol

"No that's OK I'll get a blanket and he can sleep on the settee."

Beth hurried upstairs to grab a blanket and pillow; with Carol's help she removed Marcus's jacket, shoes and tie before covering him with the blanket. She didn't realise that as she bent over Marcus her dress rode up offering Carol a view of her spunk filled pussy.

The first she knew of it was when a slim warm hand brushed over her swollen pussy lips. She stood there frozen in a bent position as Carol's hand brushed her cunt, a finger pushed into her vagina while another one rubbed her clitoris. She was shocked at what the older woman was doing, but also surprisingly turned on by the other woman's touch. She had to stifle a moan of pleasure as Carol explored her aroused pussy with her fingers.

"No stop please we mustn't" said Beth quickly standing

She turned to face the older woman and watched as Carol licked the fingers that had moments before been exploring her cunt. As she looked into Carol's eyes she saw lust and desire burning in them; Carol took a step towards Beth and slipped her hands onto the younger woman's hips, drawing their bodies together.

"You're a beautiful woman Beth."

"Please Carol we mustn't, it's not right."

Beth stood frozen in place as Carol's mouth closed over her own stopping her protests; Carol's lips parted her tongue brushing Beth's closed mouth. As Carol's hands moved down Beth's body to caress her naked arse she relaxed, her lips parting them to allow Carol's tongue to slip into her mouth. They kissed deeply before Carol pulled away,

"Come on love, let's go upstairs," she said taking Beth's hand and leading her from the room.

Once in the bedroom Carol quickly undid Beth's dress, as it slid to the floor Beth felt herself blush.

"Carol, I'm not sure about this I've never..."

"Shhh it's OK baby," said Carol as she quickly slipped out of her clothes before laying Beth on the bed.

For the first time Beth felt another woman's naked body pressed to hers, hard nipples pressed into her breasts as soft hands caressed her and warm smooth lips kissed her. She lay back as the older woman moved over her body; moaning in pleasure as Carol licked and sucked her breasts before moving down across her stomach. Her moans turned into cries of pleasure as Carol's mouth dipped down to her hot pussy, her head rocked from side to side as Carols' lips and tongue explored her cum filled vagina. Fingers spread her pussy open as Carol's tongue pushed into her like a small hard cock.

"O fuck O yes Carol suck me please suck my pussy."

She writhed in pleasure as the older woman sucked her cunt, fingers explored her body, rubbing and nipping her lust engorged clitoris. A finger pressed against her puckered anus and she cried out in surprise as Carol pushed it into her back passage. Carol's mouth and fingers were driving her wild; she moaned and twisted on the bed in pleasure her hands pulling at her nipples. As her orgasm approached she moved a hand down to Carol's head, pushing it tight into her cunt.

"Cuming o fuck I'm cuming o fuck yes yes yeeeessssssssssssss."

Her body shook and jerked as she orgasmed, flooding Carol's mouth with her cum.

As her orgasm subsided she lay back on the bed relaxing as Carol continued to lick and tongue her pussy. The feel of the other woman's mouth quickly started the fires burning once more in her dripping cunt. Reaching down she lifted Carol's cum coated face,

"I could happily let you do that all night, but I think it's your turn."

Carol smiled as she moved up Beth's body, their mouths met and Beth tasted her pussy juices on the other woman's lips and tongue. They held each other close before rolling over, Beth sat up and looked at the other woman, her eyes moved over Carol's full breasts capped by engorged nipples, moving lower she looked at Carol's pussy the lips red and moist between her parted thighs.

Bending forward Beth licked Carol's nipples and breasts before sucking an engorged nipple into her mouth. She suckled at the other woman's breasts while sliding her hands over the naked body that lay before her. One hand massaged and pulled at the other breasts as she gently bit the rubbery nipple trapped between her lips. Carol's moans and cries filled her ears, releasing the nipple she kissed her way down Carol's body until she crouched between her parted thighs. She kissed Carol's inner thighs before moving higher and nervously licking Carol's moist and swollen labia. For the first time she tasted another woman's juices, happily she lapped at Carol's pussy lips drinking the flowing nectar before moving up to flick her tongue over Carol's engorged clitoris. Lying down she burrowed her tongue into the other woman's cuntal passage, while teasing her clit with a finger. Her ears filled with Carol's moans of pleasure, a hand rested on the back of her head guiding her mouth and probing tongue.

"O god that's it baby, oh yes suck my pussy, drive your tongue deep into me. O fuck yes I'm getting close o yes. Fuck my arse with a finger, o please do it to me baby."

Beth moved a finger to Carol's dripping fuck-hole; she coated it in juices before rubbing it over carol's puckered arse hole. She repeated the operation until Carol's anus glistened with pussy juice, then she slowly pushed the finger against the tight hole. Her finger slowly pushed into Carol's arse: returning her mouth to Carol's pussy and clit she continued to push her finger deeper into the other woman's rear.

Carol moaned in pleasure as Beth's finger sank deep into her gyrating arse, the feel of Beth's tongue and the finger fucking into her arse pushed her towards an orgasm.

"O baby that's it fuck my arse, suck my cunt O fuck yes I'm cuming, cuming o yes cuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnngggg."

Beth's mouth was flooded with girl cum, her finger gripped tight by Carol's contracting anus as she orgasmed. Beth locked her mouth over Carol's pussy, sucking the cum from the convulsing fuck-channel as her finger ploughed into Carol's arse.

Finally the flow of cum subsided, Beth pulled her finger from Carol's anus and lifting her head crawled up the relaxing body. They kissed passionately their tongues entwining as they held each other close.

Beth looked around in surprise as she heard applause from the doorway, turning her head she saw Marcus standing naked his cock rearing from his crotch.

"Marcus, I I..."

Marcus smiled and walked towards the bed his cock waving from side to side, climbing beside the two women he kissed Beth and then Carol his tongue exploring their mouths.

"I told you my wife was hot," said Marcus as he fondled Carol's full breasts.

"She's hot alright and beautiful," said Carol "Now if Beth doesn't mind I'd quite like to have you fuck me with your gorgeous cock."

Beth looked on amazed as Carol knelt on the bed and Marcus with a lust filled smile moved behind her and with a sharp thrust buried his cock into the dripping cunt offered to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.