Beth's Erotic Adventures - Cover

Beth's Erotic Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Hidden Friend

Chapter 11: Good Morning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Good Morning - Beth sexual adventures with friends, family and others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Beth awoke the next morning to the feel of warm lips kissing her inner thigh and a finger gently playing with her aroused pussy. Suddenly the lips and fingers left and then a long, rough, wet tongue licked from her anus to her clitoris, she opened her eyes in surprise and found herself looking at a large black dog its muzzle buried between her thighs. Lisa stood naked beside the strange dog; a hand underneath it as she slowly worked on its cock, teasing it from its fur covered sheath.

Turning her head Beth saw David lying between Marie's parted thighs, as she watched he slowly eased his cock into her dripping pussy, a moan of pleasure escaped from Marie's lips as David's cock pushed into her.

"Scoot down the bed mom," said Lisa as she pulled the black dog off her.

Beth did as she was told until she was lying on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. Lisa guided the dog onto his hind legs so that his hard cock was pointed at Beth's swollen pussy lips. Beth looked with appreciation at the dog's cock, it was long and thick with a tapered head, she groaned in desire as Lisa guided it to her cuntal opening. As the head pushed into her pussy instinct took over and the dog thrust forward to bury the entire length in her. Lifting her legs she wrapped them around the dog's back drawing him deeper into her body as he started to fuck her in short thrusts.

Lisa had joined the fucking couples on the bed, lying beside her moaning mother she opened her thighs and arms and welcomed Troy as he climbed up and with a little help pushed his cock into her.

The room filled with moans and cries of pleasure as man and dogs pleasured the willing women. Beth lifted her hips to meet the thrust of the canine cock as it sank deep into her, opening her mouth she moaned in pleasure. As she did so a long wet tongue licked her face and then the next instant it was in her mouth, she sucked at the dog's tongue as it slid in her mouth rubbing over her lips and tongue. Her body was burning with pleasure as her orgasm approached, she could feel the doggy cock expanding and as the knot was forced into her cuntal opening she screamed in pleasure as she came. Moments later she orgasmed again as the canine cock locked deep in her womb jerked and flooded her with hot jism.

As she lay back joined with the black dog she turned her head to look at Marie and her children. David was grunting in pleasure as he reamed his cock deep into Marie's willing pussy; Marie had her arms and legs locked around his pounding body as she kissed him passionately. Lisa was jerking and moaning in pleasure as Troy pumped his dog jism into her cunt and she orgasmed.

Marie screamed in pleasure as David pounded her hot pussy,

"Fuck me, yes o yes fuck me, O god I'm cuming baby I'm cuming yeeessssssssssss."

Marie's body jerked and heaved as she shook to her orgasm, the feel of her pulsing fuck-tube gripping his pounding cock caused David to moan as he felt his balls start to fire his thick sperm up his shaft and deep into Marie's womb.

Beth watched the others as her body continued to shake in pleasure, each time the strange dog tried to climb off her it sent a wave of orgasmic pleasure through her. As her pussy gripped the dog cock in her she felt it's slow subsiding stop and it started to swell once more. As the pleasure reached the dog he started once more to thrust into her, opening her arms she welcomed his furry body as they made love. Her engorged nipples brushed against his furry chest as he lick her face and mouth, while his haunches pushed his cock in and out of her cunt. Faster and faster they moved, fur covered belly slapping against pink flesh in a dance of pleasure until with a growl her pussy was once more flooded with dog sperm. Her own orgasm very close Beth reached between their locked bodies to rub her engorged clit and bring her own orgasm crashing upon her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.