Beth's Erotic Adventures - Cover

Beth's Erotic Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Hidden Friend

Chapter 10: Beth meets Marie's parents

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Beth meets Marie's parents - Beth sexual adventures with friends, family and others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

They were feeling recovered when they arrived at Beth's house, although their cunts still felt stretched and sore.

"I guess I should go home," said Marie

"Don't, please stay."

"If your sure?"

"I am, I don't want to ever loose you."

"What about your husband and kids?"

"They will all love you."

"I need to go home and get some clothes and stuff, will you come with me."

"I think we'd better take a shower first, in fact looking at the state of us I suggest we leave it until tomorrow."

"I must admit I'm shattered and starving."

Later on after a hot meal and long soak in the bath they lay beside each other in bed and Beth asked Marie about her parents. She felt slightly worried about what their reaction would be to Marie and her relationship.

"I'm not sure how they will react, I know they love me and are willing to accept what I do, but I'm not sure what they will say. I think in their younger days they were sexually adventurous, they may still be, however if they are they have kept it from me. I know they are sexually active because I've heard them on a night, to tell you the truth ever since I was a teenager I've masturbated along with their cries of pleasure. I guess the best way is to play it by ear."

"What are they like your parents."

"Papa's about 56-years-old, very handsome and fit, he's also got a large cock," she said with a smile "although I've not seen him naked for a few years and never seen it hard. Mama is seven years younger she's beautiful, she has a full figure with large breasts and long black hair."

Beth stroked Marie's face and kissed her

"You talk as though you're attracted to them."

"Well everyone has dreams about making love to their parents don't they? I guess I've had them since I was a teenager lying in bed masturbating as I listened to them make love or when I'm frustrated or have been reading too many stories on the Internet. I'd be lying if I said part of me hasn't always wanted to watch them make love and I guess maybe join them. But you know it's not as if I'd act on them."

"I'm not against it, after all I've made love to my children. If the opportunity came up would you want to?"

Marie shivered "The truth, yes. I'd love for papa to fuck me and the thought of sucking mama's breasts makes me hot. God I can't believe I admitted that, but it will never happen."

"We could make it happen."

"How?"

"I'm not sure, lets see if we can't nudge things along tomorrow."

"I'd like that."

Beth kissed Marie and they snuggled down beneath the sheets.

They were up early the following day, taking a quick shower before pulling on a couple of short dresses; as the previous day they did without underwear. As they inspected each other Marie smiled,

"You certainly put the idea firmly in my head, I spent all last night dreaming of making love to mama and papa."

"Well then lets have breakfast and then go see if we can fulfil your dreams."

Heading down to the kitchen they had a quick breakfast before driving over to Marie's home.

Marie's parents lived about a mile away in a big redbrick house set in a large well kept garden on a quiet street. Marie opened the front door and called out,

"Hello, anyone home?"

A handsome grey haired man in his fifties stepped from an open door to their left.

"Ciao Marie."

"Buon Giorno papa,"

Marie said hugging the older man, Beth couldn't stop from smiling as she saw Marie's dress ride up to reveal her naked buttocks. She watched as Marie's father's hand slid down her back, it jumped as it touched the naked flesh. She smiled as she saw Marie press against her father, her hips pressing against his groin. As she pressed against him his hand returned to her naked buttock lightly caressing it the fingers sliding between the firm cheeks. The hand slid lower and Beth was sure that he had pressed a finger against Marie's pussy slit, before he stepped back with a cough.

"Papa this is Beth."

"Buon Giorno Beth."

"Good morning Mr Valentina."

"Where's mama?"

"She's still in bed, it was a late night and I thought I'd let her have a lie in."

"I'll go and say good morning to her, come on Beth."

Beth smiled at Mr Valentina as she turned and followed Marie towards the stairs; she couldn't help noticing that Marie's father had a barely hidden erection. As they climbed the stairs she glanced back and saw Mr Valentina watching them, she realised from his position he would be able to see their naked pussies.

"Your papa seemed to enjoy his morning hug."

"I know, when he touched my arse I almost jumped in surprise, he even touched my pussy and his cock certainly enjoyed it, it was pressing into me like a steel rod and fuck it certainly made me hot."

At the top of the stairs Marie took Beth's hand and led her down a long corridor,

"My rooms there," she said pointing at a closed door.

A little way further down the corridor she stopped at an almost identical closed door,

"This is mama and papa's room."

Marie gently eased it open and still holding Beth's hand stepped into the darkened room, a large king size bed stood against one wall; a figure lay on it covered by a sheet.

"Mama," said Marie as she walked over to the bed

The figure stirred turning onto its back and the eyes opened,

"Marie?"

"Yes mama," answered Marie as she sat on the bed to kiss her mother

Again Beth noticed that the way she had sat had lifted her dress offering her mother a view of her aroused pussy.

"Who is that with you?"

"Mama this is Beth."

"Open the curtains so I can see her better."

As the curtains were opened Beth found herself looking at Marie's mother for the first time, as Marie had stated she had long black hair, the sheet clung to her body showing her full figure and large breasts.

"Hi Mrs Valentina."

"Hello Beth."

Beth watched as Marie spoke to her mom only half listening as she told her she was going to stay with Beth for a few days. As Marie stood and headed for the door Beth was stopped by Mrs Valentina

"Beth could you please stay a moment."

"Of course Mrs Valentina."

"Call me Sophia."

"OK."

Marie looked back at Beth as she left the room.

"Sit down dear," said Sophia as she patted the bed beside her "Tell me are you married Beth?"

"Yes Mrs Val... I mean Sophia, 18 happy years, I've two children Lisa 16 and David 17."

"Are they at home now?"

"No David and Lisa are on holiday with their friends and my husband, Marcus, is on a business trip."

"Are you sleeping with my daughter?"

"Shouldn't you ask her that?"

Beth jumped as she felt Sophia's hand rub her thigh as it slipped under her dress.

"Sophia, you mustn't."

"Shh," said Sophia as her finger's rubbed over Beth's pussy lips

"What does your husband think of you fucking my daughter?"

"He he please stop Sophia, he doesn't know, but if he did he wouldn't mind."

Beth sat frozen as Sophia's fingers explored her pussy, she seemed locked in place as the older woman sat up, the sheet falling to her waist and revealing her large breasts to Beth's eyes.

"Do you like my breasts? Would you like to suck them?"

Beth could only stare as one of her hands was lifted to the pliant flesh that was exposed to her. The opening of the bedroom door brought her back to her senses and she stood quickly, her pussy crying out for the fingers were removed.

"I should go and find Marie."

Quickly she headed for the door squeezing past Mr Valentina who stood there, as she moved past him she felt his erection press against her and his hand quickly stroked over her breasts.

Marie was waiting in her room; clothes piled on her bed as she sorted through them.

"What did mama want?"

"To ask if we were sleeping together."

"What did you say?"

"I told her she should ask you. That's not all that happened though, she felt me up."

"What! Are you sure? I mean my mother felt you up."

"Yes and so did your dad when he came in."

"Fuck, I guess they do fool around."

Suddenly from Marie's parent's bedroom they heard a loud cry of pleasure.

"They aren't being subtle are they" said Marie with a smile and grabbing Beth's hand she led her to her parent's bedroom door. They stood outside the room at the partly open door listening to the moans of pleasure; suddenly Sophia's voice came clearly to them.

"O god that's it fuck me, ram your cock deep into my pussy. Pretend I'm your little girl and fuck your little Marie. Ooo that's it daddy fuck my tight little pussy, fuck your Marie."

Beth and Marie looked at each other in pleasure as they listened at the door.

"That's it baby take daddy's cock he's going to fill you with his hot cum."

Outside the bedroom Beth and Marie kissed before quickly slipping their shoes and dresses off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.