Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

"Ugh!... OWW!" I yelled as he jerked his hips, jamming his huge cock against the back of my cunt. He didn't bother to pull back much, he just pushed at me, and I felt something inside me tense. His hands squeezed around my waist.

"O... Ugh!" I shrieked again as he plowed into me. A tense pain shot from my belly, but as it relaxed it felt so good and I moaned.

He pulled me at his cock. The hunk of meat pressing firmly against my stretched cunt. He girated his hips. "AHHH..." I moaned, as I felt his cockhead rub against the soft, stretched tissue of my pussy.

"You like that, huh?" He said as he continued. "How about this!" He thrust hard up into again, and I felt myself pushed up the bed, dragging the sheets along under me. I screamed at the force of his thrust.

He grabbed me under my arms and pulled my entire body down on his cock. I watched as his greased cock pushed the thin lips into my cunt. He held it for a second and then pulled his cock slowly out about an inch. I watched in amazement as my lips were pulled out with his cock. They looked as if they were trying to pull him back in.

"Oh, fuck!" He groaned, "You have the nicest pussy!" He slammed back into me, and I jerked, my small tits jiggling. Again he pounded into me. My pussy was loosening and gushing with juice and oil, and he pulled out even more and slammed in again.

He found a steady rythme and pounded me hard. I screamed with each thrust, my pussy spasmed, leaked it's fluid down the rest of his cock. With each thrust he would slam the back of my cunt, causing a pain that added new levels to my pleasure.

"Oh... fuck me! Fuck me!" I kept yelling. My cunt clamped down harder onto his cock, and every nerve in my pussy exploded. "Yes!! AAAHHH... AHHHH... AHHHH... AHHHH" I yelled, my hand clung to his back, and he was lifting my hips off the bed. I heard an obscene sloshing noise as he fucked me even faster, each thrust adding to my orgasm.

My nails dug into the firm skin of his back. He was gripping me so tightly that I thought that I would have bruises, as he drove my entire body down towards his hips.

He groaned and I continued to scream. "Oh... fuck... I'm gonna cum, baby..." He yelled and I felt him fuck into me even harder. His cock swelled and pushed at my cunt even more.

"Oh shit... here it comes..." I groaned, "I'm gonna fill you up wiht my cum!"

"UH! Yes... cum inside me... yes!" I groaned. I didn't see anything clearly at all, my orgasm seemed to have been lasting for minutes, and suddenly it again went to another level as I felt a hot blast shoot against my walls of my cunt.

"Yea! oooH! fill me with it!" I yelled as another blast shot into me. Shot after shot splattered against my insides, and I felt even more pressure in my belly as I was filled with his hot white fluid. I felt it leak from around his cock, and dripple slowly down across my ass.

Slowly my orgasmed faded into just a haze, as he laid above me, his cock fully imbedded in me, the last of his cum trickling out of it. To my surprise his cock stayed almost completely hard inside me, and I laid there for a moment enjoying the feeling of it stuffed inside me. Now that I was used to it, I didn't want him to take it out. Unfortunately, he had other plans, and slowly he pulled his cock from me.

I watched with disappointment as the huge piece of meat pulled at my cunt for the last time, and I felt so empty as I saw the head pop free from my confines. But I was amazed by the sight of my pussy gaping open, and I watched as it slowly closed up again.

Josh stood up over me and pulled me up on the bed.

"Clean up my cock for me," he said and pushed the thing at my face. I looked at it as I grabbed it with my hand. I still couldn't believe that I had just had the huge thing deep in my cunt. It was slick from my juices with streaks of his cum along it. I licked first the head, and brought my tongue along the shaft, taking all the patched of cum onto my tongue.

"That'd good, girl..." He said pulling it away from me. "You're welcome to come back here any time and fuck... you're the best..." He started to walk out the door, "Now you can leave." I heard him get into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

What an asshole! I thought.

I gathered my things, and walked (kind of funny) to the door. As I walked home, I kept thinking about how sore my pussy was, and about what an asshole he was for kicking me out afterwards... I felt like going back there and yelling at him... and fucking him again...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.