Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

I ran home from school, I had been anxious for the last part of the day. Being stuck at home by myself didn't help my anxiety much at all. I tried to do some of my work, but couldn't keep my mind on it at all. My hands shook, and it seemed as if I was always short of breath. My stomach was in a knot. I kept asking myself if I really was going to go to Josh's house that night. Maybe I could go another night? I didn't have to go, did I? That's it!! I didn't have to go at all. But... my pussy was in control, it tensed at the slightest thought; remembering his tongue burying itself inside, and that cock, so heavy and thick, and... Shit! When I saw it it wasn't even completely erect. I almost lost my breath thinking about it. I tried to shake it out of my head.

I ate some salad, and even tried to take a nap. Nothing helped. I just sort of paced around the house until my mom came home. It was about five o'clock, and I wondered what time would be good to leave. I didn't know, but I couldn't wait around anymore.

I told my mom I was going to a study group at someone's house. She offered to give me a ride, but I declined saying that I just needed some air. I assured her that I had a ride home, and since she didn't care much anyway, she told me to be back before midnight. I grabbed my bag (for illussion perposes) and left.

I doubted what I was doing the entire time I walked. I knew where the road was, and I took a scenic route through the park. There were a bunch of kids out playing in the field, with their parents huddled in tight circles discussing the latest episode of Friends. I walked slowly, mainly because of my nerves.

When I found the right street I turned down it and came up to a mailbox with the number on it. The driveway led down into a wooded area. I got even more nervous as I walked down in, knowing that it was my last chance to turn back. After a short walk I came to a small house that looked pretty old. There was pickup parked next to it.

I went up to the door and knocked. Then I knew I couldn't turn back. When the door opened Josh was standing there with a grin on his face.

"Well," he said, "mommy let you out I see. Then come on in."

He moved aside and let me enter. As I walked in his house I was greated by the smell of wood, sort of like a cabin or something out in the wilderness. His house looked even smaller from the inside. There was a hallway leading into two back room, from the livingroom, and off to one side was a little area with a counter and a fridge. It looked more like an apartment than a house. The whole thing was pretty dark.

"I didn't expect you so soon," he said as he closed the door, "... you couldn't wait, I guess." I felt his presence behind me, close to me. He looked down at me and grabbed my bag and tossed it to the corner. "I didn't even think that you would actually come." He put one of his hands on my shoulder, "but I'm glad you did." He ran his other hand through my hair.

His huge figure standing so closely behind me was intimidating. Just then he walked around me and headed into the back. "Come on," he said, looking back at me. I followed him nervously, and he led me into the back and into the room on the right. It was a small bedroom, most of which was filled with a large bed. He showed me into the room and he closed the door behind us. I was a bit nervous, but I did remember the sole reason why I was there. I wasn't there to have dinner afterall.

I again felt his hands on my shoulder and he turned me around to face him. Just as I was turned towards him his big hands grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled hard. My shirt flung open and I heard some of the buttons fly and land in various places in the room. I gasped and pulled back a little, but he held me there. The sudden cool rush of air against my tits made my nipples stand up.

The palm of his hand pressed against my breast, and he rolled his hand around on top of it, forcing my nipple to scrape against the rough texture of his hand. I was completely taken by surprise. His hand moved to my other breast. He grasped it and pulled at it, tugging my nipple and rolling it around in his fingers. I jumped as he squeezed it, and pulled it again, forcing it to stand up more and swell. He moved back and did the same with the other breast.

He pushed at me, forcing me back until I fell down onto the bed, with my legs hanging off it. I fell onto my back, my shirt wide open, and Josh stood over me like the giant he was. He went over to the little stand he had next to the bed and pulled out a large bottle of oil. He opened it up, turned it over and squirted it all over my chest. The oil was surprisingly warm. He put the bottle down next to me and returned his hands to my breasts, where he again grasped them firmly, rolled my nipples in his fingers and mashed my tits with his palms, spreading the oil across them.

He picked up the bottle and squirted more on me, this time on my stomach. He spread it out with his hands, covering my stomach, from below my tits all the way to the top of my jeans. He undid the button of my jeans and slipped his hand a little lower, grazing the top of my panties with his finger. He unzipped my jeans, and pulled them open, pulling them down only until the bottom of my panties could be seen at the bottom of the zipper. Again he took the oil, but this time it squirted right on top of my panties. He started spreading it at the top of my panties, and worked his way down. My panties we saturated with oil, they became transparent, and I jumped as I felt his hand come in contact with the top of my pussy. I could see my pussy lips clearly through the oily fabric, and he rested his hand there for a bit, then grabbed my jeans again and pulled them off of me.

By instict my legs spread for him, my pussy was on fire, and the oil all over me was becoming warmer. He stood up, and stood in front of me. I watched him as he pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his huge muscles. He looked gigantic compared to me. He looked down at me with a smirk as he reached for his belt. I licked my lips as he undid it, followed by the zipper of his pants. He let them fall and he stepped out of them, I watched as I saw the huge hunk of meat wobble inside his boxers. Then he pulled me up so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and placed my hands on the waistband of his boxers. I greedily pulled at them, and slowly his cock came into sight. My memory served it no justice. I gasped again, looking at it up close as it popped free from his boxers. Instantly I wrapped both my hands around it, feeling it's weight and rubbing it slowly, but just as I started he pushed me back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.