Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

Slowly I was becoming used to my new life. I was feeling more and more comfortable with my continually growing passion for sex. In fact, I was feeling somewhat empowered by it.

There was very little doubt about it anymore, I was becoming a little slut, and I was, at least in part, enjoying it. I was almost constantly horny, just thinking about anything remotely sexual for a moment made my pussy wet. When I went back to school, I even think I was walking around the halls with more confidence.

School was still torture. Not the work, afterall I'm a damn smart girl (right?), what I mean is that I kept getting horny in school. I'd notice these cute guys staring at me, and I would get excited, and I wouldn't be able to get rid of it. So I'd be sitting in class, squirming around in my seat trying to get comfortable with all the heat coming from between my legs. If I sat for too long my thighs would get hot and damp.

Right in the middle of the day I was in the middle of history class, squirming in my seat as ussual, hoping no one was noticing me. My pussy was pressed against my tight jeans, and it was driving me mad. I tried to refrain from it, but I had to excuse myself from class, and made my way to the old gym. I had only been there once before, but I was certain that it was still pretty empty.

I walked into the gym. It was still quiet. In fact, it was quiet in a very eerie, foreshadowing way. Every step I made across the hardwood floor, echoed off the walls. I was sure that I would draw attention, but I looked around just outside the locker room and I didn't see or hear anything.

I was extra careful this time. When I saw that everything was clear I slipped inside. The old locker room smelt like mold and all those other things you smell in the damp corners of old places. I moved to the very back of the locker room, to the last row of lockers. I had to squeeze past a pile of wood and metal pipes to get there, but finally I was alone. It was just me, surrounded by lockers and junk, and a short wooden bench. I leaned against the lockers, and took a few deep breaths, savoring my solitude.

I was just about to undo my pants when I heard the door to the locker room open.

"I know I heard someone come in here," I heard a man say.

Shit! Not again! I thought to myself, I was lucky that I went all the way to the back. I tried to stay perfectly quiet.

"Check in the back!" I heard another voice say. Shit! I recognized it as Ed. "Kids like to go back there and smoke."

I heard someone walking back through the locker room. I desperately tried to look for something to hide in or under. I opened one of the tall lockers and squeezed inside. I could barely fit, and the inside smelled. Only a small amount of light passed through, and I saw a shadow move across it. I held my breath.

"No. There's nothing back here," The voice said, and I heard the door open, then close, but I still saw the shadowy figure from the small slots in the locker door. That's when I realized that the door wasn't closed all the way. The figure approached it, and he pushed hard against the door, crushing me inside.

"Ouch!" I gasped. Suddenly he swung the door open and I fell out of it onto the floor. All I saw were a pair of big feet at first.

"What the hell are you doing back here!?" He said, his voice was deep and threatening. Slowly I looked up. The guy was a giant hovering over me. It was Josh, the other school janitor. There was a joke around the school that he was a mutant, or some sort of experiment that the science teachers fucked up. He had only been at the school for a few weeks. I looked up at him, almost in fear. He was well over six feet tall, and he had muscles everywhere. He looked three times bigger than me, maybe more.

"What are you doing here," he repeated, looking down at me with a dumb grin on is orcish face.

"Nothing," I told him, "... I'm just skipping class... I'm not doing anything bad or anything."

"I might look stupid, but I ain't," he said, his smile getting bigger, "I know a kid wouldn't skip class and come to a shit hole like this. So what are you really up to?"

"I mean it. I'm not doing anything!" I said again.

"Maybe we'll have to let the principle figure it out then," he said.

"No... wait, please... they'll have to call my mom and she'll flip out!" I begged him. "Can't you just let this slide, please?!" I pleaded with him, flashing him my cute girl face every woman has in her arsenal.

"I don't know," he said, "I'm new around here, and I got people looking over my shoulder with everything I do."

"Please?!" I begged again. He looked as if he was thinking about it. "Please. I can make it worth it," I added, maybe a little too quickly.

He laughed hard. "Worth it, huh? How are you gonna make it worth it for me?!" he laughed again.

Perhaps he wasn't as bright as he thought he was. I looked at him playfully, "Well, isn't there anything I could do for you?" I asked.

"Like what?" He said. I didn't know if he was actually that stupid.

"I don't know," I said, "What would you like a young girl to do for you?" I smiled at him. Hell, he may be a mutant, but what the fuck... I needed to get out of trouble and shit! I was still horny!

He laughed out loud as I said that. "I don't think you know what you're saying there girl," He said.

"I do to! I'll do anything," I said, and I stepped closer to his huge frame, and paused for a moment. "I fucked men before. In fact, they're all I fuck!"

He leaned down and looked at me. "I'm not exactly like other men!" he said with a smirk, "Perhaps we should just let the school deal with it."

"No! Wait!" I said, and I pressed myself against him. My head was right at his chest. "I know what I'm doing!" I said. My mind was suddenly distracted when my hand reached down and pressed against his crotch. I was stunned by the hunk of meat my hand was pressed against. Both of my hands would not have been able come close to covering it. I traced the lump of his prick down along the side of his thigh.

He started laughing again when he saw my face. "I told you..." He said, and put his large hand on my back. "WOh..." he gasped as I squeezed his cock, "You really are serious."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.