Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

I groaned as his cock slipped out of me with a wet, slopping noise. My ass still felt spread and I felt the cool air rush along the insides of my anus. He pulled me up and off the table and set me down in fron of him on my knees. His cock hung in front of my face, surprisingly still semihard, and covered in slick cum. His strong hand held onto the back of my head.

"Why don't you clean this up a little," he said and pressed my face into his crotch. I opened my mouth and the head of his cock slipped into my mouth. "Yea, that's it... now suck it." I did as he said and sucked the head of his cock gently. As his cock grew once again he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth, pulled out a little and started a slow fucking motion into my mouth. It didn't take long for his cock to be fully erect again, and I felt the head banging into the back of my mouth. With both hands now on my head, he pressed his cock into my mouth, the large end of it pressing against the opening of my throat. "Relax your throat..." he told me. I tried and I felt the head of his prick press down into my throat. I gagged and coughed around his cock and spit leaked down the side of my chin. I kept trying to relax my throat, and his cock kept getting further down it until I felt his crotch bang into my face. He held me there for a while, with my throat filled with his cock, before he slowly pulled my head back.

As I felt his cock head slip out of my throat I took a few deep breaths. "Keep sucking it..." He said, and my mouth clamped back down on his dick and I started sucking again "... that's a good little cocksucker. Your becoming quite a slut." The sound of the word 'slut' echoed in my ears and I felt as if I enjoyed hearing it. Again I felt his cock burrow into my mouth. This time my throat opened more easily and I was able to breath a bit through my nose. It pushed in until I felt his crotch on my face again. He pulled back only about an inch and pushed back in.

He did it several times, a few times I still gagged. He pulled back again, this time his cock flopped from my mouth. It was covered in my spit and a thick strand ran from the tip of his cock to my lip. He rubbed the end of his prick against my lips and my face, spreading spit all around. I opened my mouth locked my lips around his head. Sucking on it gently, I rolled the underside of my tongue along it's tip.

"Oh, shit... you're getting good at this!" He said. He seemed to enjoy my tongue on his cock. As my mouth worked on his head, I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started to rub up and down it's slick surfice. "Shit, stop or I'm going to cum," He said and pulled his cock away from me, "I want to feel your pussy again."

He pulled me up from my knees and led me down the hall to my mom's room, where he pushed me down onto the bed. "I'm going to fuck you on your mom's bed," He said as he spread my legs. I thought about it, and I got even more excited thinking about how I had watched him fuck my mother on this same bed. He got between my legs, and lined his cock up with my pussy.

"Ahh, yes! Fuck me!" I screamed as I felt my pussy wrap around his large cock. It slid deeper and deeper and I moaned. It still felt so big in my little pussy. My legs wrapped around him as his muscular body hovered over me. His hips pressed against mine and my whole body shivered as I felt him jab hard into me, his cock jabbing at my insides. I groaned. His strong hands held my waist firmly as he fucked me with short, hard strokes.

My hands clentched the blankets as my pussy was repeatedly split by his cock. His stroked became longer and harder, his cock being forced even deeper into my body. My hips jutted towards him as he pressed into me, trying to force more and more of his cock in.

I felt his cock swell inside me, and it drove me over the edge.

"Ohhh! Fuck!!! Yes! Fuck me hard!!" I screamed. My pussy gushed with fluid, my hips thrusting up into him harder. I heard his balls slapping against me. His hands clentched my waist hard and his cock was spasming inside me as I came.

Suddenly I felt his cock slip from my pussy and he pushed it into face as I was coming down from my orgasm. He stroked his cock furiously and I saw the head swell and a shot of white shoot right across my eyes. I closed my eyes tight and I felt more of his cum splatter against my face. It slapped across my nose and along my lips. More and more of his hot cum covered my face.

I felt his hand spreading his cum along my face, his fingers slipping into my mouth, forcing his cum onto my tongue. I swollowed it and sucked it from his fingers. I wiped it from my eyes and opened them. I was completely exhausted.

"God, you're the best fuck," he said looking into my eyes, "I think I'll stay with your mom just for you." He smiled at me, and a part of me seemed flattered in a very perverted way. "You better get cleaned up."


Jason had left by the time I got out of the shower, and I was a little pissed. My ass was sore, and my pussy was still wet. My pussy was still wet?! I stroked my fingers across it. I was such a slut, and I relized it then. I even enjoyed it. My fingers dipped into my sticky cunt, my lips were still swollen slightly from being fucked. I caressed my small tits, and piched my stiffening nipples. I could not believe I was still horny.

I went to my room and got onto my computer and looked through the large amount of picture I had compiled. I stroked my pussy as I looked through them. Girls with giants cocks in their mouths and dildos in their cunts. My pussy was dripping. Then I remembered that Jason had mentioned something about my mom having a collection of toys somewhere in her closet.

I looked at the clock, there was still a few hours before she would be home, and I assumed it would be safe to go in a take a look around. Afterall I had just been fucking her boyfriend on her bed, and nothing I could do would top that daring act. I was so excited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.