Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

I got home from school. I could feel cum slowly seeping from my pussy. I layed down for a bit, but could not take my mind off what had happened. The thought of having had something crammed up my pussy and my ass at the same time was driving me crazy.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I answered the door to find that it was my mother's boyfriend, Jason.

"Hi," I greeted him.

"Hi, can I come in. I wanted to wait for your mother here, we were supposed to go out." He said and just walked intrusively through the door. I didn't really care for his attitude, but he was a good looking man; he was quite muscular.

"She won't be home for awhile," I told him.

"That's ok," He said and walked into the living room, "I'll wait."

I had not planned on having company, and I wasn't in much of a mood for some, but I guess I had no choice. I sat down on the couch, and watched TV with him. There was nothing on TV, but it helped us to ignore eachother. Well, for me to ignore him anyway. I could feel his eyes gaze at me every once in a while. It freaked me out. He would look at me, and his eyes would wander down my body, and down my legs. I thought that he even moved closer to me.

Then I remembered that night when I had watched him fuck my mother. Then I got very uncomfortable. I squirmed a little everytime he looked at me. I remembered his huge cock plowing into her ass. I squirmed even more as my pussy got wet. I lifted my legs a bit, and I knew he could see the edge of my panties. I knew he was looking at them. In fact he couldn't take his eyes off of them, but I didn't want to look over at him. I exposed myself a little more to him. I knew I was teasing him, and it aroused me a lot. Part of me wished that he would just jump on me, tear off my panties, and fuck me right there on our couch. That idea nearly made me cum!

I knew I had to do something more! I turned to look at him. To my surprise he didn't look away.

"You like looking at my panties?!" I asked him.

"You like showing them off?" He said.

"Maybe... when someone is here to watch." I said to him with a little smile.

He leaned towards me a bit. "I think you like to watch things, too." He said.

"Wha... What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I saw you looking at us the other night..." He said and leaned even closer to me. Oh my god! He had saw me watching them. I was caught. I looked at him stunned. "Did it make your little pussy wet to watch us?" He asked.

I was almost speachless. I just stared at him.

"Well, did it?" he repeated.

"Y... yes... it did" I admitted. He was staring at me strange, and he looked back down to my panties.

"And did you touch yourself?" He asked.

"Yes... I touched myself."

"Show me."

"What?!"

"You heard me... unless you want your mom to know about this, show me how you touched yourself."

I hesitated for a moment, and told him o.k. I put my hand to my panties and started rub my crotch. He put his hand on my knee and spread my legs. "I want to see it," He said. I felt his hand rub down my thigh as I continued to stroke my pussy. My pussy was getting so wet, knowing that someone was watching me, and it was seeping into my panties. I closed my eyes and rubbed it harder. I moaned softly.

I felt his hand creep down my thigh. It kept creeping down my thigh towards my pussy, until I felt his hand over mine. He pushed my hand down hard onto my cunt, and I groaned. He pulled me up quickly by my head and the next thing I knew I was bent over the coffee table with Jason's hand planted firmly on my ass. He flipped my skirt up and pulled down my panties. I felt his fingers rub along the folds of my pussy.

"You've got a nice cunt, girl..." He said as he slid a thick finger into me, causing me to heave against the table. His finger slid into me all the way, and he started fucking me with it. As his finger moved in and out of me his other hand pulled at my ass cheeks.

I pushed back into his busy hand, and ground my ass at him. My pussy felt like it was sucking at his finger.

"Fuck me, Fuck me... ohh..." I moaned as I pushed against his finger.

He leaned over my back and said, "Do you really want me to?"

"God... yes... fuck me!!!" I pleaded. "AAAHH UGH! Yeah... !!!" I yelled as he slipped a second finger into me. He pushed them in hard. I heard the slothing sound of my pussy juice as his fingers moved within me. I heard the sound of his zipper and looked over my shoulder to see him reach into his pants. My eyes widened as he pulled out his huge, hard cock. It was bigger than I remembered. Thicker than Ed's and much longer.

He pulled his fingers out of my cunt and I felt the head of his cock rub along it's swollen lips. He pushed in a little, and I felt my pussy start to wrap around the front of his large head. With a hard, steady push, I felt the head of his cock push into me, forcing me to scream as the walls of my pussy were pushed aside to make room for his huge dick.

"OOHHH It feels so big!" I whimpered.

"oh, christ! You're cunts so nice..." He groaned and wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed again. More and more of his thick cock plowed through my narrow tunnel. Inch by inch my cunt was stuffed with his meat. He leaned his weight down on me and drove into me hard. I felt like I was going to break in half as I felt the head of his cock slam against the back of my pussy. I was completely full of cock!

With his hands wrapped around my waist, he pulled his cock out a bit slowly and then slammed into me hard, pulling my hips back towards him.

"oohhh... oww!" I yelped as his cock slammed into the very end of my cunt. He pulled out again and slammed me even harder. My waist knocking into the edge of the table. He pulled out again, further than before, and it felt like it was trying to suck my cunt out with it. My cunt felt like it was being pulled by his cock; I could feel it emptying, and suddenly felt full again as he slammed into me. He increased his speed as my pussy relaxed. He fucked me harder, driving the end of his prick deeper into me, forcing my cunt to stretch even more.

"You like being stuffed with cock?" He yelled as he fucked me more violently. The table rocked and was pushed along the floor with each thrust.

"Yesss... yess! Oh... FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!" My pussy clamped down hard on his cock, and a strong shock lept up from deep in my cunt, and shot throughout my body. I screamed at the top of my lungs as each stroke of his cock seemed to keep my orgasm at it's peek. I could feel and hear my pussy gush around his cock. I was almost brought to tears by the pleasure. My orgasm never seemed to end. My nails scratched at the table and I bit down on my lip.

He kept fucking me, putting almost his whole weight behind each thrust, grinding his cock deep inside me. He pulled me back towards him to meet his thrust, and his nails dug into my flesh. He fucked me like he was trying to force me through the table. His hand slid down to my ass and squeezed it roughly.

I felt his cock start to swell inside me and suddenly I felt him pull his cock from my cunt and hot splash of cum splattered along my ass. Shot after shot splashed on my ass, some splahing along the lips of my vagina. A few splatters landed along my thighs as the last of his cum dribbled from his prick.

I layed, motionless upon the table trying to catch my breath. He used my panties to wipe the cum from my ass.

"Damn... that was great. That's one of the best fucks ever," He told me, "you should get up and get cleaned up before your mother gets here."

Oh shit! That was right. My mother! I had just been fucked by my mother's boyfriend! How was I going to be able to look at them the same again? I felt strange. Everything seemed so uncertain... and I think I liked it. I almost enjoyed the emotional chaos going on inside of me.

I didn't even look at Jason when I got up, I just walked right past him and into my room.

When my mom got home from work, I didn't even bother to go and greet her. She just met Jason and they took off somewhere. I layed on my bed and eventually fell asleep.

I got up and went through my usual routine. As I was walking to the kitchen, I noticed Jason standing there. He had spent the night, which he had done many times. I entered the kitchen, trying not to pay much attention to him. I went to get a glass out of the cabinet and I felt Jason's hand grab my ass through my tight shorts. I jumped and then froze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.