Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

There wasn't any denying what had just happened to me. I had been raped. But had I really tried to stop him? I could not stop thinking about it, since the hurting in my crotch seemed to always remind me of it.

When I had gotten home, I went straight to the bathroom and washed up. My pussy was red, and it's lips were swollen.

I went to my room, ashamed that the thought of that man's thick dick pushing into my cunt was still in my head. The worst part of it, I thought, was that I had actually cum! That almost brought me to tears!

What was I becoming?! Some sort of freak... what kind of person enjoys being taken so violently! But that cock! That thick cock spreading my tight cunt! My pussy creamed for it, and I hated myself, but still was longing. My pussy was sore, but I had to touch it!

I winced as my hand touched my crotch, as I ran my finger along the folds of my wet hole. The feeling was driving me mad! My finger entered me and I moaned, "Oh... yeah..." My finger moved in and out, and I added another, gasping as it stretched me. "Fuck... that big cock!" I groaned. My other hand grabbed at my tits through my dress, my fingers were busy, and soaking wet from my cunt.

"God! I need something more!" I whimpered as I sped up the action of my fingers, but I needed something bigger, something longer. There was an emptiness building up deep inside the depths of my hole, and it needed to be filled. My head felt like it was spinning, and I reluctantly pulled my hand from my cunt.

I walked from the bathroom, and grabbed the candle I had used before. I paused, my hand wrapped around the thin candle. I needed something fatter than that! I quickly put it back and walked thoughout my house. The heat from my pussy spreading along my inner thighs as I walked. I looked for anything long, hard and thick, but there seemed to be a shortage of phallic items in my house, and I was getting annoyed. Then I remembered that I had read stories on the internet of people using vegitables to masterbate. That was it!

I ran out to the kitchen and opened the bin in my refridgerator. There, on the side of the drawer was a cucumber. A large, fat cucumber. I don't know if my mouth drooled more or my pussy as I stared at it. I lifted it out of the case and held it in my hand. I ran my hands along it's length, noting all the small bumps along it. I couldn't wait. I took it with me and ran into my room. I stipped out of my dress, removed my bra and threw my panties accross the room. My hand intantly went to work between my legs, and I writhed around on the bed. I took the cucumber and rubbed it on my flat stomach, and slowly brought it down to my crotch. I jumped when the end rubbed against my swollen clit. I rubbed the end along the damp lips of my vagina, and rolled it around. My hips lunged forward towards it, forcing it to brush roughly against my clit.

My hand pinched and squeezed at my tits, and my legs spread wide. I rubbed the end of the cucumber around the inside of my pouting lips and pushed. My sore walls of my pussy spread slowly around the end of the veggie. "Ohh... yeah... open me up!" I screamed as I felt the end of the cucumber push into me. My pussy continued to stretch around the girth of the veggie, and it kept getting thicker. "Oh... I need to see this," I whispered. I needed to see what was happening, see what I was feeling. I let the veggie slip from my cunt and I got up. I moved my long mirror in front of my bed, and sat on the edge, and spread my legs. I placed the cucumber back along my pussy and pushed it in.

I watched in the mirror as my cunt engulfed it. My lips stretched around it as it slowly entered me. I placed my hand at the center of the cucumber and pressed hard.

"OOOHHHH... FUUUCKKK" I groaned as I felt the walls of my hole stretch. The veggie reached deep into my cunt. "Yeah, fuck me!" I yelled as I moved the veggie in and out of my hole, enjoying the feeling of the constant expanding and contracting of my cunt around it.

My other hand came around and rubbed my clit, and my pussy spasmed. I watched closely in my mirror as the wet cucumber pushed my lips apart wide.

Faster and faster I fucked myself of the phallice and my body pumped down upon it. My hand slammed against my crotch every time I forced it in. My cunt spasmed around it's intruder, and an electric shock shot through my body.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!! " I screamed and slammed the hard veggie into my spasming cunt even harder! My body bobbed with my thrusts and my small tits jiggled on my chest. My pussy gushed it's juices down along the cucumber, and my hand slipped off of it. My pussy clamped down and the veggie shot out of me and onto the floor.

I fell back on my bed and stroked my pussy softly as I came down from my orgasm. I tried to catch my breath. There was a wet spot on the edge of my bed, and my body was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

I collected myself and picked up the cucumber, it was still slick with my juices. I brought it back to the kitchen and rinsed it off. I put it back and hoped that we wouldn't be eating salad anytime soon.


I was tired from everything that had happened and I went back to my room to take a nap. I slept straight through dinner and didn't wake up until my alarm went off the next morning. I was freaked because I didn't even do any of my work! I got dressed quickly and ran out the door.

The previous day had almost pushed back in my mind as I was hurrying, but after my very first class that day, there in the hallway I saw Ed. He looked at me and the previous day came back into my mind. He gave me a very funny look and I looked away from him quickly. I tried to ignore him and just went to my locker. As I was getting some of my books I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me. It was Ed!!! He leaned into me.

"I couldn't stop thinking about your little cunt last night! Meet me back in the gym after class, unless you want people to see this!" He handed me a picture. It was me!!! Laying with my legs spread on the gym bench. When had he taken that?!

He pulled the picture from my hand. "Meet me there!" He repeated. I simply nodded.

I got my books and went to class. I couldn't think about the class at all. I was nervous, what did that man have planned for me! I was sick, but excited. When the bell rang I jumped, and hesitated for a moment before getting up. I quietly snuck into the old gym, and into the locker room. I closed the door behind me and instantly I felt two hand wrap around me from behind and grap my tits. I jumped.

"Good girl. I knew you'd come" I heard him say as his hands squeezed my tits.

"Please... what do you want?" I studdered.

"You know what I want girl..." He pushed me down onto my stomach on the bench. I felt him roughly pull my arms back and tie a rope around my wrists. He reached under my skirt and pulled my panties off, and spread my legs, placing one leg on each side of the bench.

I gasped when I felt his rough hand squeeze at my tender pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.