Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

I was awaken from my nap when I heard my mom calling me for dinner. I got myself together and went out to the kitchen to eat. I had forgotten that I still wasn't wearing panties, and it was every strange sitting in front of my mom with a breeze rushing accross my pussy. I ate quickly.

My mom and I talked for a bit and she told me that she was going out on a date and that she would be home late. It was a common event lately since I had gotten old enough to pretty much tend to myself.

We ate are dinner and I went to my room to do my homework.

"Bye honey, I'm going, don't wait up!" My mom yelled up the stairs when she left. I finished my homework, and dressed in my panties and nightshirt. I layed down and passed out for a bit.

I woke up that night, when I heard a thud. I heard another one and I got scared. But then I heard a slight moaning sound. It sounded like it was coming from the other bedroom.

It was my mom. She must being getting lucky. It wasn't the first time Ive heard her, but this time actually took an interest. I thought for a moment that I should just go back to sleep, but I heard my mother start moaning louder. I walked out into the hallway, not really sure what I was doing, and went to my mother's door. I could hear the bed creaking. I checked the door, and when I touched it it creaked open!

The door opened just enough for me to look in. I looked in, and there on the bed I saw my mom on her hands and knees on the bed with her boyfriend behind her, fucking her.

My mom was going nuts, her large breasts were slapping back and forth as Jason was plowing into her hard. His muscular body was tense when he pumped into her.

"Oh God! Jason!! Fuck me!!" my mom screamed, and he obliged by slamming into even harder.

He grabbed and squeezed at her tits. His cock was a blur going in and out of her, I couldn't tell how big his cock was, but it sure was making my mom go nuts.

My pussy started to water as I watched the two sweaty bodies smacking together. I reached down and rubbed my cunt through my panties.

"Oh god!!! I'm gonna cum!!! Yes!!! Fuck me hard!!!" My mom suddenly lost it, her face was buried in her bed as she tried to smother her yells as she came.

"Oh god, baby, yer so good..." Jason said as he continued to fuck her. "I want your ass... I want it real bad!"

"Yes! Yes... fuck my ass!" I could believe what I was hearing. He was going to fuck her in her ass! My fingers sped up their work on my pussy and my panties got soaked again... (if I kept it up I would have run out of them!)

Suddenly Jason pulled his cock out of my mother, and I gasped. He cock was big, not as big as some guys I've seen on the internet, but bigger than most! He gripped it in his hand and pushed it against her ass.

"Go slow!" my mom pleaded.

He pushed against her ass and I saw his cock slowly disappear into her ass.

"Oh God I love your ass!" he yelled.

I pulled my panties aside and plunged my finger into my pussy as I watched my mom's asshole engulf his massive dick. He plowed forward until his entire length was in her, and then started fucking just as hard as he was before.

"Oh fuck Jason!! That's so good!" My mom yelled as her face showed an expression of absolute ecstacy.

I was astounded by what I was seeing. My mom was gonna cum with a huge cock up her ass!! My pussy was on fire!!! I plundged my finger in and out of it as fast as I could, I brought my other hand around and rubbed my clit. I bit my lip to prevent me from moaning.

"Oh shit I'm gonna' cum!!!" I heard Jason yell, and I say him thrust deep into my mom's ass, and completely tense up. He gave several brutal thrusts, and cum leaked out of her ass, streaking around his cock.

As his orgasm subsided he pulled his shrinking cock from her ass. They both passed out next to eachother on the bed, tryig to catch their breath. I was scared that they might notice be so I scambered back to my room.

I layed down on the bed and looked at the clock. It was 3:00... I had to get up in five hours, but I couldn't sleep. My pussy was still flaming and the images of my mom being fucked were stuck in my head. I layed on my bed, and slid a finger into my pussy. I move it in and out a bit and pulled it out. I removed my panties, and spread my legs. I brought my slick finger and placed it against my asshole.

The picture of Jason's cock pushing into my mom's ass in my head, I slowly pushed my slick finger into my ass. Slowly in enter me. It was weird, not bad at all, just weird at first.

My other hand went to work on my pussy.

"Ugh! God, that does feel good!" I whispered as I worked a finger into my pussy and my ass. I moved them both in and out while working my clit with my thumb.

I pushed up into my hands, and suddenly I felt my orgasm shoot though my body.

"AAAAHHHH... UUGHH!!! " I bit down hard on my pillow to muffle my cries as my pussy squeezed at my cunt, and my other finger being squeezed by my ass. It was amazing, the feeling shooting up from my pussy and my ass.

I Squirmed around as I came down from my orgasm, before I passed out.


I woke up in the morning with my hand still in my crotch! I got dressed quickly in my dress and ran off to school.

It was still hard being in school thinking about the night before. Very time I thought about it my pussy would spasm.

In school I wasn't very popular, I guess that I was one of those not bad looking girls, but with brains, and that doesn't buy you lots of friends. SO I didn;t have lots of poeple to talk to to keep my mind off of sex. I guess it's the same way with unpopular guys.

Half way through the day my panties were soaking wet again, and I was pissed. I was becoming a masterbation addict! I needed to take my mind off of things. I had thought about masterbating in the bathroom, but I didn't want to dare do that! I may have been sex-crazed, but I'm not nuts. But I still needed release. I was constantly squirming in my seat, and I was uncomfortable.

I needed an out-of-the way place, far away from everything, where no one would ever come in and surprise me. That's when it hit me.

Our school had an abandoned gym that they had planned on redoing during the summer break. That's were I can go.

Feeling quite daring, I skipped my next class and snuck into the gym, ducking under some pipes and scafolding. I crept into the locker room off of the gym. There were a bunch of stuff stocked away in it, but there was enough room for me to sit on one of the old benches. The second I sat down one hand was clawing at my tits, and the other was under my dress stroking my pussy. It felt so good to finally be able to get some release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.