Discoveries - Cover

Discoveries

Copyright© 2002 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a cliche story about a young girl discovering her perverted, and often nasty sexual side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Size  

I ran in my front door after school and headed straight for my room. All day my pussy had been aching. My panties had been damp since the middle of the day and all I could think about was getting home. I even thought for a little while about going into the girl's room during class and rubbing my pussy until I came, and thinking about it got me even hotter!

I ran into my room a shut the door behind me. Throwing my bag down next to the bed, I layed down on my bed. I pulled my legs up and spread them out. Instantly I reached down to my panty-covered pussy, and felt the dampness through them. They were soaked! I had no idea my pussy could get so wet! I traced the swollen lips of my pussy through the panties. I pulled my skirt over my waist and looked down at my crotch. My panties were so wet they were almost transparent! The sight turned me on even more. My hand continued to stroke my cunt and my pussy deposited even more juices into my panties. I breathed heavily and bit at my lip. 'God I need to cum," I whispered to myself. I pulled at the base of my panties and pushed them aside.

I shrieked as my fingers made contact with my bare pussy. My fingers were instantly coated with my slippery juices as I rubbed them along the outer lips of my vagina. Up and down my fingers went in the fold of my cunt.

"Oh God!" I yelled out as my finger reached my swollen clit. I traced along it, and around it, twirling my finger is circles over it. My legs jerked as a cold shock shot up my spine, and I felt the muscles of my pussy spasm.

My tongue lashed out across my lips as I brought my finger down to my opening. "Oh, yyeeesss!" I moaned as my finger slid slowly into my opening. In and out my finger moved in my pussy, the tight walls trying to suck it in further. My thumb continued to run circles around my clit, and my pussy started to spasm.

"Oh, Yeah... fuck me!" I yelled, and bucked my hips up into my busy finger, "Fuck me!" My finger thrust all the way into my vagina and my pussy suddenly spasmed uncontrollably. "Oh GGOOOODDDD!!! YESSSSSSS... UGH FUCK ME... YEAH!" I screamed as my pussy creamed all over my hand. There was so much fluid flowing out of me it was dripping down my ass and onto my bed.

Slowly the muscles relaxed, and my breath became more relaxed. I continued to run my finger around my pussy until I forced myself to pull them away.

I relaxed for a bit on the bed. "Oh... I needed that, "I said to myself as I relaxed.

I felt sweaty from my orgasm, so I got up, got a fresh pair of panties from my dresser and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door of the bathroom and turned the shower on. I was still out of breath from my orgasm. I undid my shirt and removed my bra. My breasts were small, and probably didn't need a bra at all, but I wore one anyway. I looked at my breasts in the mirror. They were firm, and to me they looked so tiny. I traced my fingers along them, and squeezed them softly, wishing that they might grow a bit. I cupped each one, trying to size them up. They wouldn't even fill my hands, and I had small hands. Maybe that's why boys didn't really notice me. My hands moved down my flat, thin stomach to the top of my skirt. I undid it and let it fall. I looked at myself wearing the wet panties. I could see the skin of my cunt pressing against the damp material. I hooked my fingers in the waist of my panties and pushed them to the floor. I looked at myself naked in the mirror. My pussy still looked red and swollen, and some moisture still clung to its lips. There were a few light hairs on it only, and I could see everything clearly.

The room was starting to get filled with steam, and I jumped into the shower. The hot water wash very refreshing, and helped me to relax. But, it was also quite stimulating. I washed my small tits, and groaned a little bit as my slick hands washed across my nipples, forcing them to swell slightly and harden. I washed my stomach and my legs. The hot water ran between my firm ass cheeks and caressed my asshole. I slid my hands back and washed my ass, letting a soapy finger caress my anus, which tickled just a bit.

I moved my hands back to my front and soaped up my pussy. My slick hand moved across it, and my fingers spread my outer lips allowing the water to slip between them. I pushed a finger easily into my vagina, enjoying the warm feeling inside. I felt my pussy getting wet again as I wiggled my finger around a bit, and my cunt clamped down hard on it. My finger, slick from the soap, moved in and out of my pussy easily. It felt so good. As my one finger was busy in my pussy, my other fingers caressed along the outer lips of my cunt. I placed another finger along the other, and slowly pushed. The soapy water helped ease the penetration as my cunt stretched around both my fingers. I pushed them in all the way I could.

I tried to spread the fingers in my cunt apart a bit, and allowed the water to rub against the exposed flesh of my vagina. The feeling was so great, I groaned and rubbed my tits. My pussy was growing wetter and wetter, and I had to force myself to stop, now that the water was starting to get cold. I reluctantly pulled my fingers from my cunt and turned off the shower.

I got out and dried myself off. I put my clothes back on, but since my pussy was wet again I decided to leave my panties off. As I stepped out of the warm bathroom, a cold breeze rushed up my skirt and caressed my pussy, causing a shiver to shoot through me. I've never walked around without panties before, and it felt weird, and very exciting. I went back to my room.

I sat down at my computer and turned it on. As I waited for it to boot I wiggled around in my seat, enjoying the feeling of my skirt rubbing against my exposed pussy. When my computer was up and running I went to the place that first sparked my interest in sex, the internet. I loved looking at porn. It was so wrong to me, and that's why I liked it. Even if I didn't masturbate, I'd spend hours looking at it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.