Promotion - Cover

Promotion

by KK

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Anne has sex with the husband's boss to secure him a promotion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Cream Pie   .

Last Saturday my wife Anne and I attended a party at my manager's house. My wife didn't want to go because she doesn't like John very much. She says she knows that John cheats on his wife and he is generally a jerk. I asked her to go to the party with me because I was up for a promotion and I didn't want to chance offending John, so Anne agreed to go to support me.

John and his wife Susan live about ten blocks from us in a very nice, very expensive

neighborhood. During the ride to John's house Anne didn't say much but when we got to the party she put on her best party face and joined right in. As the party started out all of

the women were in the living room and all of the men were in the pool room. As the evening went on people were wondering all over the house. At about 10:00 I realized that I hadn't seen Anne for some time so I went looking for her. When I couldn't find her I went back to the pool room to wait for her to find me. At 11:00 John came into the poolroom and challenged me to a game of eight ball. A few minutes later Anne came into the room and stood and watched us play.

When the game was over, I won by the way; Anne came over and slipped her arm through mine, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Are you ready to go home yet?"

I looked around and noticed that some of the other guests were leaving so I told Anne we could leave. We said our good byes to John and Susan and went to the car. When we got to the car Anne asked if John had said anything about the promotion. I told her that he hadn't but I didn't really expect him to talk business at the party. Then Anne surprised me by saying "Well I happen to know that you did get the promotion."

I asked, "How could you know that?"

"I will tell you when we get home, while your are making love to me."

With that I stepped harder on the accelerator because I was horny and I wanted to hear why Anne thought she knew that I was going to get the promotion.

When we walked into our house Anne said, "lock up the house and meet me in bed." I quickly locked up and headed for our bedroom. When I got there Anne was wearing only her black lace bra and panties. She came over and gave me a big open mouth kiss and began pulling my shirt off. She said, "Hurry up and get your clothes off, I'm so horny I might have to start without you."

When I got my clothes off Anne pushed me down on the bed and began kissing me all over my body. I had never seen Anne this aggressive in bed before, but I liked it. Anne kissed her way down over my chest and stomach until she reached my semi erect cock. She gently picked my cock up in her hand and began caressing the head gradually slipping more and more of the head into her mouth until she was nearly deep throating me. By this time my cock was stiff as a board.

As she continued to stroke my cock with her hand Anne turned to look at me and asked, "Do you still want to know how I know about your promotion?"

I said, "Yes, what do you know and how do you know it?"

Anne climbed up onto my chest sitting facing me with one leg on each side of my chest and said, "I know because I brought your promotion home with me."

I said, "What do you mean brought it home with you? How could... I don't... If you brought it home with you where is it?"

Anne slid farther up on my chest so that her legs were on either side of my head and her crotch was just a few inches from my face. Then she said, "I have it right here" and pointed at her panty covered pussy. Suddenly I became aware of three things although I couldn't immediately understand their meaning. First I noticed that the crotch of Anne's panties appeared to be very wet as they were almost transparent, second I could feel a wet spot on my chest were Anne was sitting, and third I smelled a very strong musky odor that I knew, but couldn't identify immediately.

With all that was happening all I could manage to do was to stare at Anne's panty covered pussy and say "What?"

Anne said, "I have your promotion right her" then she pulled the crotch of her panties aside to expose her pussy. The hair was all matted and sticky and I could see something leaking from her pussy. At the same time I noticed the odor I was smelled got stronger and I now knew what it was. It was semen. A man's cum. I just lay there staring at Anne's pussy unable to speak.

Then Anne said, "Do you want your promotion?"

Without thinking I said, "Yes".

Anne said, "Okay" and slid forward and lowered her cum dripping pussy onto my mouth. Then Anne said, "I had to let your boss fuck me so you could get this promotion so the least you could do is suck his cum out of my pussy."

For some reason the thought of Anne fucking John to get me a promotion made me extremely horny. I began licking and sucking on Anne's pussy and the fact that I was swallowing another man's cum didn't bother me at all. I think it may have even added to my excitement. The idea that Anne had sex with someone she didn't like to help me put me over the top and even though Anne was not touching my cock I had and orgasm. I continued my tongue bath of Anne's pussy right through my orgasm and kept going until Anne had and orgasm and rolled off me.

We both lay there quietly for a while. When I finally felt coherent enough to speak I said, "I am not sure I understand what just happened. Are you angry with me about what happened? You know I wouldn't have asked you to have sex with John to get me the promotion. Frankly I would never have though he would pull anything like that. And I don't know how I should feel about my wife fucking my boss."

Anne didn't speak right away, but I could tell she was thinking about what I said. When she finally started she said, "I am going to tell you everything. Please don't say anything until I am done then I will answer any questions. I want to be sure that you understand what happened and why so that you can decide what you need to do about it. Will you agree to let me finish before you say anything?"

I wanted to ask her all kinds of questions but I just said, "Yes".

Anne continued, "First of all I am not angry with you. I know none of this is your fault. I know that you would never have asked me to fuck your boss just so you could get a promotion and I know you would never have let me fuck him if you knew what was going on.

"You know I don't like John. I think he is a sleaze ball. I didn't even want to go to the party in the first place. The only reason I went was because you said that my not being there might hurt your chance to get the promotion. I know how badly you wanted that job so I thought that if by going to the party and pretending that I didn't think John was an ass hole would help you I was happy to help.

"When we got to the party and I saw people I knew I felt a lot better. I didn't even mind

when you disappeared into the pool room with all the other men and left me with the women. As the party went on people began to mix more. There were groups of men and women talking, but you were involved in a conversation about work with your friends so I left you alone and wondered from group to group talking to old friends and trying to make some new ones. Then around 9:30 as I was coming back from the bathroom I ran into John in the hallway. He asked me if I was enjoying the party and I said that I was and then he asked me I had toured the house yet.

"I said no and he asked if I would like to see it. I told him I would. After he showed me all the rooms in the house he said there is one more room he would like to show me and lead me out through the garage. In the back of the garage there was a pull down stairway that lead to a room above the garage. I followed him up the stairs into what turned out to be an art studio. John told me this is his favorite room in the house. He said, 'I seldom show this room to anyone so you should feel honored.' I just smiled at him. John went over to a small refrigerator in the corner, got two bottles of beer and gave me one.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.