Research Project: M - Cover

Research Project: M

Copyright© 2002 by callipigiman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dr. Melissa Nichols finds her secret fantasies being revealed after she is offered a position with a prestigious research project. After a scent of traditional incense, some special tea, and the sonorous drone and flashing pen of the Director, she does some surprising things. Will she do more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"My dear Dr. Nichols, I cannot tell you how pleased I am that you have chosen to join our little effort to better the lot of humankind and further medical knowledge," Dr. Olakayude said as he took Melissa's hand. "To have a professional such as yourself on our staff is a great honor for us, and we hope, something of which you will be proud as our association continues."

Melissa smiled and blushed at the welcome accorded her by the Board of the research project. She had expected a brief meeting with Dr. Olakayude (which for some reason she had approached with a sense of dread) and then a quick introduction to her duties and their expectations. Instead, the Director had greeted her, had Jason give her a cup of tea, and then ushered her down to the main conference room.

A light brunch was being laid out, and a number of the "upper management" had come to meet the new doctor on staff. Melissa was surprised at the extent of the welcome.

Short, heavy Dr. Lagone Huzumbe smiled and patted her hand. "Ah, we are a joyous people, we Nigerians," he laughed. "We accept any and every opportunity to have a party! All the more so when the cause is a pretty and talented young doctor!"

"Which makes you different from Americans, how?" countered his close associate, Dr. Charles Savimbo-Mason, whose mother had been from Zimbabwe, and father from the U.S. He had played football for Duke University in his youth, and still looked the part of quarterback. A round of laughter ran through the room at the sally.

"We know when to quit, and get back to work," Dr. Huzumbe responded, and everyone seemed to agree. "In any event, it is the delightful Dr. Nichols for whom we are here, not arguments about the 'party-hardiness' of our peoples!"

"What of you, Dr. Nichols, do you know how to party-hardy?" asked the lean, hawk-faced Dr. Mirike Chevalwala. His skin tone was lighter than the other men, and Dr. Olakayude mentioned that he too was the product of a mixed race marriage: mother from India, and father from Kenya.

Whenever Dr. Chevalwala looked at her, Melissa shivered. He had an expression that disturbed her, like he was undressing her and then... doing things to her. She shuddered, but her imagination still insisted on providing mental pictures, and she hated herself for getting excited as she thought of them. Of course, she had no way of knowing that her drink had been treated once again with Jonas' special sperm, or that the copious incense sticks which filled the air with pleasant odors were working on her subconscious.

"In my college days I was known to be able to party with the most intense of my friends," Melissa answered with a careful smile. "I suppose I've matured since then-my husband and I go out from time to time, but no more crazy nights as students are apt to have." Out of nowhere, she felt a sudden rush of heady sexual excitement as she recalled some of her escapades in college, and she blushed prettily.

Everyone laughed, some with knowing grins, aware of just how much the attractive young obstetrician would be exposed to the "party life" of the project.

The conversation moved on to other areas. A group of doctors, heading various sections of the project, was introduced. The names blurred after the first few, being a mix of Nigerian and American mostly, with the occasional European or Asian name tossed in to confuse her memory more. As they flowed by, Melissa was intrigued by the variety of medical arts represented.

"You have quite a variety of specialists on staff," she commented during a brief lull.

"Indeed, we have a gastro-enterologist, a proctologist, an expert in circulation, and of course for our female subjects, an obstetrician: you," said the Director. "There are still others, as well. We are concerned with the functioning of the lower regions of the human body, both male and female. Thus we must have medical personnel who know about such things."

Another group of doctors approached, and Melissa turned her attention to them, shaking hands and expressing her delight at meeting so many distinguished professionals. She found them all charming, attentive, and friendly. She also noted that, except for a handful, they were all black. They ran the gamut from almost blue-black, like Dr. Mason, through the rich, dark chocolate of Dr. Olakayude, to the light-coffee color of Dr. Chevalwala.

She felt a delicious thrill in her loins when her mind made that connection, and had a momentary mental image of all of the doctors naked, surrounding her, their cocks straining toward her own nude body. She bit her lip and fought back her rising lust, but there was that niggling hunger far down inside that urged her to cast off her clothing, her inhibitions, and her morals, and offer herself freely to any and all.

She was rescued by Jonas stepping into the room and ringing a small gong, announcing, "Mesdames et monsieurs, brunch is served."

The meal was mouth-watering, and Melissa enjoyed it as she had not enjoyed food for a very long time. Living on a medical student's budget, and with a husband who didn't make a great deal of money, one learned some very creative ways to make macaroni and cheese. This was heaven, though.

Of course, she did not know that her meal had been specially treated with Jonas' "sweet cream", as well as one or two other drugs, to make her more receptive to her "first day examination".

The meal finished, a final round of handshakes and welcomes to the project, and then Dr. Olakayude was leading her out of the conference room.

"Now, my dear Dr. Nichols-" he began.

"Please, doctor, call me Melissa, at least in private conversation." The older doctor smiled warmly.

"Of course, Melissa. It is a lovely name." He placed his hand on her shoulder and guided her through a security door, flashing his badge at the guard who stood there. "We here enter the project proper. You must always remember to bring your badge or other appropriate identification when coming here. The guards would not hurt anyone who tried to penetrate the complex without authorization, but one would be uncomfortable after they ejected one from the building."

They continued down the sterile white corridor to a pair of double doors. Next to them was a large window. Dr. Olakayude motioned toward it and Melissa glanced in.

The large room beyond was an operating theater. Two levels of seating circled a raised platform with standard medical equipment positioned on it. The theater itself was fairly plush and Melissa was impressed.

"Very nice, Doctor," she said. "I wasn't aware you did invasive medical procedures here."

"It is sometimes necessary, in the course of our research. We have been at the forefront of new techniques dealing with work on the lower regions of the human body." Dr. Olakayude smiled. "It is an honor to help people, don't you think?"

Melissa could not help but agree. After all, it was her sincerest wish to open her clinic someday for the express purpose of helping women with their medical needs. She smiled back at the salt-and-pepper-haired Director.

In addition to a pair of operating theaters, there was a smaller lecture hall and a number of conference rooms. Two of those were occupied, and in them he introduced Melissa to the "non-governing" staff. This was followed by a round of congratulations, hand-shaking and, as they departed, some shrewd smirks and more than a few licked lips as they watched her firm, young ass wiggle out the door.

"Next is the in-patient wing," Dr. Olakayude offered.

"You have in-patients, outside the structure of the Hospital?" Melissa asked, surprised. No other project was allowed that level of independence.

"Alas, yes," he replied. "Some of our research is classified, and so we had to receive special permission and orders from government authority to have our own closed, in-patient area. We have space for as many as 20 subjects. The additional expense is substantial."

"You aren't doing human testing?" Melissa asked suspiciously. Dr. Olakayude laughed.

"You don't know how often I get asked that," he said, still chuckling as he patted her hand. "No, my dear, no human medical testing. We do test with some placebos and medications of course, but nothing 'mad scientist' or outside the parameters of NIH or other standards groups, I assure you. Ah, and there is some psychological testing. We have some portions of the project which look into how the body and mind react to certain urgings." He looked sidelong at Melissa. "There may be a place for you in that area, once we have our obstetrics department up and working well. I understand you have an interest in such things."

"Good heavens, I wrote one paper my first year of medical school on female reactions to stimulus of non-erogenous areas on the legs, neck, and arms. I did it mostly as a lark when my boyfriend of the time dared me to research and write something 'tittillating'. I can't believe you found a copy!"

"It was good work, doctor. You did receive an A on it, and we are always looking for good work that may contribute to our success, to the ongoing purposes of the project." He smiled down at her benevolently. She flushed, his praise making her feel very self-conscious, but also very proud.

"There are just two more areas in the project facilities," Dr. Olakayude said, "and we shall visit just one, since they are essentially identical. These are our recreation facilities."

He opened a non-descript door and guided Melissa into a sybaritic wonderland.

Within was a lushly furnished lounge, with plush upholstered chairs and sofas, a large-screen television, a large conversation pit area, and many other amenities. To the right was a door on which hung a sign that read "locker rooms". Next to it was a large window that showed a gymnasium and exercise area...

"We also have a swimming pool and handball/racquetball courts," the director said proudly. "And on the other side, we have massage cubicles, a sauna, private video and relaxation rooms, a small computer lab, and a well-stocked kitchen. We have similar facilities available to our subjects as well."

"I am impressed, Dr. Olakayude. It is evident that the project does very important work and has impressed some very important people. I must say I am quite excited to be a part of it!" Melissa spoke earnestly, but the Director was laughing inside.

I have no doubt you are excited, my dear, and you will become even more excited as the day goes on, yes indeed. "I thank you for your kind words. The project has been my life-dream, and I am delighted and amazed that it flourishes so well. But we serve a need, as my mother used to say, and thus we succeed." He put a hand on her shoulder in a gesture of apparent camaraderie. "Now, let us adjourn to the entry lab. As we go, you may ask any questions you may have. Then we can have your initial examination out of the way, after which we will take you to your office and let you get settled."

As they walked down the main corridor, Melissa shook her head. "I must admit, Dr. Olakayude, I still don't have a very firm understanding of the purpose of the project."

He smiled, his teeth bright in his friendly, black face. "Perhaps because it is a many-faceted thing, Dr. Nichols, just as life is. For the most part we are looking into the general physical health, below the waist as it were."

Melissa pondered this, and still came up with "null" as the answer to her question. She tried another tack. "Where does all this research lead though? What is the prime directive, if I may borrow a phrase from Star Trek?"

"Hahaha, well my dear doctor, that is something that we do not easily reveal to anyone outside the Board. Some might find it shocking. But we have substantial backing and great interest in what we are doing."

"How does my practice enter into things then? Am I really contributing to the success of the Project or am I just a maintenance person?" Melissa was still trying to make sense of what the project hoped to accomplish, and she could not find any reasonable medical explanation for what they were doing.

"Believe me, Melissa, as you advance in the Project, you will join the ranks of those who know what it is all about," the Director said with assurance. "You may even become one of the most important persons in the Project!"

With those prophetic and mysterious words, they arrived at the entrance lab, where a thin-lipped Dr. Chevalwala stood, waiting.

Dr. Olakayude could see the tension in Melissa's shoulders as he greeted his colleague and shared some small talk about the tour he had led her on. He knew she was uncomfortable around the other doctor, and he felt an inward warmth that this would certainly develop into an interesting scene. He knew he would want to watch this one, even if he wasn't required to. Whether the slut in this young woman could overcome the loving wife with someone she really did not like would be a most interesting test.

Melissa meanwhile shook Dr. Chevalwala's outstretched hand, quickly drawing back afterward, her skin crawling from the cool, moist touch of his flesh. "Welcome to my domain," he said with a meaningfully wry smile. "It is my job to take measurements and verify your state of health, physical and mental, as you begin your work for the project. So let us begin. Please remove your clothing while I finish my preparations."

Dr. Olakayude patted Melissa's shoulder. "Do not let him bother you, doctor. He is as terse and cynical with everyone. I will be in my office, please come there when you are finished."

She nodded, not really paying attention as the Director left the room. She did not see the wicked grin on his face, nor did she see him take four steps down the corridor and open a door which led into a small cubicle whose single window was a one-way mirror looking into the lab where she sat. Instead, she was watching Dr. Chevalwala.

He had turned to a wooden box much like the ancestor-shrine in the Director's office. She could not see into it, and wondered if it held a huge black, wooden phallus.

Her breath caught in her throat. Where did that thought come from? She did not understand why such an image had come to mind. Why had that perverse notion surfaced?

Dr. Chevalwala had lit four incense sticks that he placed in the little sand container in front of the box. The scent filled the room quickly and Melissa smiled slightly. It was spicy and pleasant, and made her feel relaxed, just as it had done yesterday in Dr. Olakayude's office.

Two thick black cocks, in front of her face. One spurting thick, creamy jism into her tea. On her knees, stroking the cocks. Wanting them. Fingering herself wildly. Wanting sex. Wanting to fuck. Wanting--

"You will remove your clothing and step upon the scales please, Dr. Nichols." The sharp clap of his hands and the harshness of the voice when Dr. Chevalwala spoke caused Melissa to jump, pulling her hand from its resting place on her tummy just above her skirt-covered sex. She shook her head, not sure how it had gotten there, almost touching herself.

Without argument she stood and began peeling off her dark blue skirt and suit. At the same time, she noticed the doctor toying with a gold pen he had removed from his pocket. When he saw her attention, he smiled slightly and said, "Buonnotte!"

CLICK

Melissa suddenly felt totally comfortable, completely at ease. Her eyes became slightly unfocused as she looked around the lab. She breathed deeply, savoring the smell of the incense and enjoying the tingle it brought to her body.

She also felt very wet and VERY horny. Images of her past sexual escapades roared through her memory and she could not stop them. Mostly, she did not want to stop them. She recalled Kevin's violent fuck of that morning and though the thought of him left her a bit cold at the moment, the remembrance of the force of their sex had her pussy dripping and every bit of her exposed flesh tingling with anticipation. She was hungry, as she had not been hungry in years.

Glancing at Dr. Chevalwala coyly, she slid the straps of her bra down, slowly revealing her firm, round breasts. When he did not seem to notice, she assumed a most attractive pout. The bra dropped to the floor. She then toyed with her blue cotton panties, sliding them seductively down her legs. She openly ran her fingers over her carefully shaved mound, teasingly showing the swelling, butterfly lips.

Again, he did not seem to care. Melissa hmmphed and kicked the panties to lay with her other clothes. She then started to slide her thigh-high stockings down.

"Leave them," Dr. Chevalwala said sharply. "Get on the scale NOW. I do not have time to waste with you, slut."

Melissa gasped at the insulting term, and Dr. Olakayude in his private observation room winced. Count on Mirike to foul things up at the very start. He sighed and began to get up, wondering how he would salvage the situation.

He was halted by what he heard next, and sank back into his seat, astonished.

"This slut is sorry, Sir, please forgive my slowness."

Melissa had kicked off her heels and scurried to the scales, stepping up before speaking. Now she stood, proudly naked but for her thigh stockings. She watched as Dr. Chevalwala walked over to her, gazing steadily at her as he moved the gold pen slowly back and forth.

"A pleasant surprise, Dr. Nichols," his light, sardonic voice hummed in her ears. "You have surrendered very easily. Why is that?" He was standing right next to her now, continuing to hold the pen at her eye level as he adjusted the scales.

"I don't understand," she said softly, her voice low and erotic. "Surrendered?"

"I have called you a slut, and you have accepted that. Why?"

Melissa bit her lip and whimpered, tears springing to her eyes. Dr. Chevalwala looked up at her, his lean face stern.

"Tell me NOW, slut!" he demanded.

"Because I am a slut," she whispered. "I keep thinking about sex all the time. I keep thinking about cocks fucking me, the way I used to get fucked in school. I think about sex and I can't stop. I see naked men and I want to have their cocks. Even my husband thinks I'm a slut." The tears were flowing freely now.

Dr. Chevalwala said nothing then, picking up his clipboard and making notations of the information from the scales. He then stepped over to a desk at the side of the room, and rummaged in a drawer. After a moment, he found what he was looking for, and he walked back to stand by Melissa, his face blank. He took her arm and pulled her from the scales, leading her over to the shrine.

Standing her directly in front of the wooden box, he placed his hand in the middle of her back. "Bend over," he commanded. "Look into the box. Breathe deeply of the incense. And tell me what you see."

Melissa bent at the waist and Dr. Olakayude had to struggle to resist the urge to moan at the sight of her perfect twin ass cheeks, round and shaking slightly in the cool air of the lab. The wide cleft between the globes was a delightful shadow, and at the base where the orbs split and spread lay a rosy pucker. A little below that, the butterflied pink lips of her pussy glistened wetly in the overhead lights.

Dr. Chevalwala maintained his composure as he awaited Melissa's response.

Her mouth was open and she was inhaling strongly, the smoke from the incense sticks rising directly into her mouth and nose. She could feel her nipples stiffen, her pussy become even more moist, and her tiny rosebud clenching with the vivid images that were playing through her mind. All thought of her husband, her profession, her morality, fled out the window.

She gazed into the shrine and there was the fat, black, carved phallus. It seemed to glow with an interior light as she stared at it, and throbbed up like a real cock would. Melissa could not resist the urge, just as she could not the day before, to reach out and touch the massive head of the totem-and it felt as previously, like heated, spongy flesh!

"What do you see, SLUT?!" demanded Dr. Chevalwala, and he revealed what he had removed from the desk.

It was a dark wooden handle wrapped with cord, and from the end dangled six strands of leather, knotted at the far end. He flipped the strands of the tawse over Melissa's glorious ass, and the leather snapped loudly against her firm flesh.

SWICK!!!!

"OOOWWWW!!!" she squealed as the leather bit into her sensitive bottom, bringing a hint of redness to it. But it had the desired effect.

"A cock, a big black beautiful cock, oh my god it's so thick and swollen and delicious!" Melissa was moaning as she touched the phallus in the shrine, and her other hand slid down between her thighs. Both Dr. Olakayude and Dr. Chevalwala could see her fingers from behind, working her puffy, drenched lips.

SWICK!!!!

The flogger came down on her ass again, and Melissa straightened up, her hands flying back to cover her tender bottom. "OWWW, why are you being so MEAN?!"

"Because you are a slut, and you deserve it, don't you?"

SWICK!!!!

Melissa cried out again and shuddered as the hard leather knots curled around the curves of her cheeks and bit into the tender flesh of her pussy.

SWICK!!!!

"YESSSSS, I'M A SLUT AND I DESERVE THIS FOR BEING SO WICKED!" she screamed.

Dr. Chevalwala delivered six more strokes, marking the pale ass with red streaks, then turned toward the mirror at the end of the room behind which Dr. Olakayude was watching intently. His face bore a smile of triumph. He reached out and grabbed Melissa's hair and forcibly dragged her across the room to a large cage-like platform. A variety of attachments and devices hung from it, and it appeared as the twisted dream of a mad scientist.

"Wh-what's that?" whimpered the young pretty doctor. Her tormentor smiled grimly.

"Nothing like you are thinking, slut. It is simply a measurement device, not a device of torture. Get in."

Melissa scrambled into the frame and Dr. Chevalwala quickly began attaching electrodes and cups and other items to her body. For the next 30 minutes, he examined readings and made notations in her file, checking almost everything about her and quantifying it for the reference of the rest of the project.

During the process, his hands were all over her naked body. They were not tender touches, yet she could not help becoming more and more excited as the drugs and incense took their toll on what little remained of her defenses. Two cups measured her breast size, and then before he removed them, a vacuum generator sucked the globes mercilessly, causing her nipples to become thick and turgid. When he pulled the cups away, he used a tiny silver compass to measure the swollen tips as she gasped and moaned.

Another device pressed into her pussy, measuring the length of her slit, mechanically stretching her lips wide, and even plunging a probe deep inside to test her depth. Melissa wailed and writhed as they withdrew, before she had an opportunity to climax.

All over her body the frame measured and probed. By the time it finished, and Dr. Chevalwala had completed his manual checks, Melissa was a quivering, whimpering mass of sexual frustration.

The light-skinned black man helped her down from the device and led her to a padded examination table. It was very familiar to her, from the stirrups to the inclined backrest. However, there were also restraints hanging from the corners and stirrups, brown leather cuffs that she knew were going to be attached to her ankles and wrists to prevent her from moving.

Melissa jumped when Dr. Chevalwala slapped her buttocks.

"Get up, slut. Hurry up, I have other appointments today."

She climbed onto the table and placed her feet in the stirrups. The lean, mulatto doctor quickly pulled up the cuffs and secured them around her shapely legs, pulling the chains that attached them to the table until they were tight.

Melissa lay back, aware of how obscenely she was spread with her feet in the stirrups and her shaved pussy open to the gaze of the dispassionate doctor. She felt delightfully wicked, displayed in this way. She wished there were a large window into the lab such as existed in the operating theater she had seen. She wanted to be watched, wanted to be open for an audience.

She felt wetness oozing out between her widespread pussy lips, dripping slowly down her slit, across the perineum and onto her tight little anus. The sensation was incredibly erotic. She began to reach down to rub her throbbing clit.

Dr. Chevalwala stepped swiftly to her side and grabbed her wrist, pulling her arm back over her head. "There will be no touching of your cunt, slut," he said harshly, reaching down to take her other arm and pull it up as well. "Join hands," he ordered, and she did so. Melissa's arms were quickly and efficiently bound together with duct tape, then pulled down behind the inclined portion of the exam table. Her muscles protested the uncomfortable position, but her whimpers of protest elicited no response from the unemotional medic.

"Now we must make another depth check," Dr. Chevalwala said, "since you were so unprofessional as to become excited in the measuring mechanism, thereby invalidating the readings. I dare say a manual check is called for, quite probably in both orifices."

As Melissa watched, moaning in a combination of pain and anticipation, the doctor unfastened the bottom three buttons of his lab coat. Pulling the white cloth to either side displayed his khaki trousers. The front panel bulged out suggestively, and Melissa shivered.

Dr. Chevalwala drew down his zipper and looked at the woman lying on the table. "Now we shall test your depth in the proper manner, slut. And you will enjoy it, won't you?"

Melissa stared as he pulled his cock free, leaving it jutting obscenely from the opening in his khakis. The solid-looking shaft was at least 10 inches in length, though thinner than most she had seen. It had a slight upturn about halfway down, a curve that she knew would make it arch up inside her, hitting many especially sensitive places.

She could hardly wait.

"I will enjoy it," she whispered, and arched her back slightly, lifting her now sodden cunt toward the doctor. "Please, measure me." Her words sent a thrill through her own loins, as well as those of Dr. Olakayude. Dr. Chevalwala merely smiled slightly, stepping up between her legs and nudging the thick head of his prick against her wide-open slit.

Placing his hands on her hips, he thrust, hard. His cock slid swiftly in to a little more than half its length before Melissa's muscles closed down on it, clenching and binding to create the maximum friction. His face was a mask of impassivity as he observed the young woman's reactions.

Melissa's eyes grew wide at the feeling of this strange black man inside her. The six inches Dr. Chevalwala was able to push in were deeper than her husband had ever filled her, and at the same time just enough for that devilish curving of his shaft to take effect and probe upward against the top of her passage. She writhed with delight.

Dr. Chevalwala gazed down at her dispassionately. "This will not do, members of the project must be able to take more than the measuring instrument currently shows. We shall try again." And he withdrew his cock from the clutching walls of Melissa's pussy.

She groaned in disappointment as the thin but delightful shaft was withdrawn, and whimpered her need for more. She was not long deprived, for the wicked doctor almost immediately held her hips again and thrust savagely back into her heated depths.

This time they both felt his cock bump up against her cervix, and he was nearly all the way inside her, short by only an inch or so. The curve in his shaft rubbed against her most sensitive, rarely stimulated areas. Melissa bucked up against him, crying out her need.

"Oh my god, oh my god, that's so deep, that feels so good, ohhhhhh," she wailed.

"Since we are here, we shall test elasticity," Dr. Chevalwala said. His tone was a study in neutrality, and his coolness while his penis was embedded in her cunt made Melissa tremble with excitement. He was a strange man, but he felt so good inside her!

He felt even better as he pulled back and began to fuck her slowly, his cock pushing in and out firmly and without hesitation. Melissa looked up at his face, which was decidedly unresponsive, but she could see the muscles in his jaw working. She arched her back to meet his thrusts and began to whisper to him, wanting to break through his mask of objectivity.

"Oh yes, fuck me, shove that beautiful cock in me, it's so good," she said, raising her head and pressing her face against his chest. The position was uncomfortable, with her arms pulled painfully back and bound, but she tilted her head and opened her mouth and licked at Dr. Chevalwala's exposed neck.

There was no visible reaction except for an increase in the tempo of his thrusts into her wide-open pussy.

Dr. Olakayude observed the ravishing of his newest staff doctor with increasing lust. His cock was throbbing inside his tailored gray trousers and he seriously considered re-entering the lab and partaking of the delectable woman who was writhing on his associate's prick. He discarded the idea quickly, however, since the integrity of the project had already been shaken by the patron's insistence on the immediate fucking of the lovely Dr. Nichols, and then Dr. Chevalwala's foolishly risky behavior in his name-calling. It would do no good to introduce yet another unplanned element. He remained seated, rubbing his crotch, watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.