Heather and her Adventures - Cover

Preview

Heather and her Adventures

by Ramapo

Copyright© 2002 by Ramapo

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, ft/ft,

Erotica Sex Story: I began these stories while on business trips years ago, using a laptop on planes and in the hotel at night to fill time. I have no real idea why I suddenly started writing erotic stories, since at the time I had been writing a series of Sherlock Holmes stories, which are as chaste as you can get.

Introduction to the Heather Series:

I began these stories while on business trips years ago, using a laptop on planes and in the hotel at night to fill time. I have no real idea why I suddenly started writing erotic stories, since at the time I had been writing a series of Sherlock Holmes stories, which are as chaste as you can get. There is now quite a bit of "Heather" and her activities, but I wrote most of them in several very long narratives, so I am breaking them down into smaller chunks for the A.S.S. gang, hopefully choosing logical break points. To my knowledge, they are primarily [F/F], always consenting, with occasional light bondage, dom, anal, and lots of good healthy masturbation. Being a guy, I hope I've gotten the sex reasonable close. If not, any constructive comments should be posted to alt.sex.stories.d or sent to my id. I will respond.

For the women readers, if you enjoy these, or could enjoy them more with certain changes, let me know what I should put in to help you along. Heather is unlikely to turn into a Dominatrix, or become a serious submissive, yet such changes in erotic and sexual tastes do occur in people as they mature, so Heather might surprise us some day.

Yes, I know I've given Heather a body that borders of the absurd, but, heck, all these things do exist in nature, so I just loaded her up to make things interesting. It IS a guy's fantasies here. I hope my women readers will allow for that. And finally, yes, I know you aren't going to find any lectures on safe sex, VD, AID's, etc within the text. These characters live in a world where those things aren't a problem, people take baths, showers, and are clean in their habits. We should be so lucky. So, PRACTICE SAFE SEX! There. Now get out your toys, get your sticky fingers off the keyboard and mouse, and enjoy... (I hope)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.