Truth or Dare - Cover

Truth or Dare

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On a dare a group of girls decide to kidnap a guy for the weekend: Poor Roger has no idea what's about to happen to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism  

Roger woke with a low moan of pain. His balls were on fire, he was groggy, nauseous, and dizzy. It was turning out to be another bad day. Slowly he opened his eyes, but only a little pink tinged light filtered through the blindfold. Suddenly a fearful realization hit him - he was moving. Roger jerked himself upright, banging his already bruised head on the glass of Melissa's hatchback. The loud thump and Roger's angry cursing got everyone's attention. He tried to rub his head but they had handcuffed his arms behind his back. That was all he could take.

"Roger just lay back and relax." Jenny said in the calmest voice she could muster. But, the angry boy just kept fighting a valiant, but futile struggle against the handcuffs trapping his wrists and ankles. Anger and fear crumbled what little control he had left. Panic filled him. Thrashing around like a mad man he attempt to free himself. It was do or die. He was struggling so hard the car was starting to weave as he banged his head, shoulders, and knees into the glass above him and onto the sides of the car. Wild mad flailing. Jenny reached out to stop him, but as soon as her touch caught his attention he attacked. A wild trapped animal, he lashed out with a snarl. Teeth his only weapon. Luckily, Teresa pulled Jenny's hand away just before he could latch on. A small welt started to form where he caught her.

"Stop it Roger!" Teresa lashed out. The burning sting across his face jarred his head back, just as another slap caught him full across the face. Roger tried to retreat but the glass held him trapped. At that moment he was hit by utter helpless; he just crumpled into a sobbing heap. Melissa had just gotten the car to the side of the road. All they could do was sit there in stunned silence. It was deafening, only Roger's sobs pierced the silence.

"Let's go." Ice crackled in Jenny's voice. She stared out the window offhandedly rubbing the welt where Roger had bitten her. Teresa leaned over the back of the seat to rub Roger's hair and the back of his neck. But, he never acknowledged her.

The car lurched back onto the road. It didn't take long to get to Roger's place. Teresa jumped out of the car and hit the button opening the garage door. Melissa pulled in right next to Rogers little blue Honda. As the door closed behind them they all got out of the car leaving Roger alone in his haze of despair.

"What in the hell was that!" Ginger panted holding her chest. "Are you all right Jenny?"

"Yea, I'm fine." She looked at the little welt on her arm. "It'll probably bruise, but that's all."

"Ahm, what do we do now?" Heather voice shook as she spoke. She was always full of ideas, but now she was lost and on the verge of crying. "This is too much. I don't know. I just don't know." The last she said in a whisper to herself.

"I guess we take him inside and give him time to get it back together. That'll give us some time to think." Jenny said as she shook her head. She couldn't help but think, 'this isn't turning out good at all.' "Melissa lets get him inside." Melissa opened the back of the car. Roger was just laying there quietly breathing.

"Roger I'm going to pick you up, so don't try anything funny okay?" Roger just laid there in silence. "Roger?" Melissa reached down and poked him a little, but got no response. She looked over to Jenny who just shrugged. With a sigh Melissa grabbed him and pulled him from the car. He seemed to weigh even more then before. It was like dead weight, he didn't move or even seem to notice that she'd moved him. All of them were starting to worry, if only to themselves. It didn't take long for Melissa and Jenny to get him to his bed and tied down. Teresa removed his blindfold and pulled the covers over him as she left the room.

"I don't know about the rest of you but this is really starting to freak me out." Ginger huffed as she curled her legs under her on the love seat. "I think it's time we call this little game off. I know I'm through."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.