Truth or Dare - Cover

Truth or Dare

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On a dare a group of girls decide to kidnap a guy for the weekend: Poor Roger has no idea what's about to happen to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism  

Jenny's parents had gone to her grandmother's place in Missouri; leaving the girls alone for the weekend.It was almost one in the morning; The girls had snuck a few drinks from Jenny's parents' liquor cabinet and were getting a bit giddy. It was the first week of their summer break and they planed to have one hell of a summer. Next year they would all be seniors and getting ready to go off to college - it was hard to think about. The little group had gotten pretty close over the past year. Of course, Jenny and Ginger had been friends since they were little. But, Melissa, Teresa, Angie, and Heather had just become good friends with them. Each one had a strong point that made the group whole; Jenny was the leader - she had a strong spirit and always seemed to know what she wanted. Ginger knew fashion. She had all the trendy magazines, knew what shoes went with what earrings, and of course the whole art of being noticed. Melissa owned the transportation and knew all the places to go. Angie was great with people - she could sell ice to the Eskimos and talk to anyone. Heather was the idea person: she could always think of something to do, or some money making idea. And, last but not least was Teresa, she was the brains of the group. She could remember anything, and knew some of the most obscure facts. Also, she was great in school, computers, and tutored most of the other girls - that's how she became part of their click.

"Well the drinks were a kick, but what do we do now?" Angie belched out. All the girls started to giggle. "This is a slumber party right? What do girls do at slumber parties?"

"Talk about boys?" Teresa chirped.

"We did that." Angie scolded.

"Pillow fight?" Melissa yelled as she yanked out a pillow.

"Too, childish!"

"Truth or Dare?" Heather piped in.

"Yea! Truth or Dare!" Angie cheered.

"I don't know." Teresa leaned back on the bed, her face cherry red. "The last time I played it wasn't so much fun."

"Don't worry about it Teresa, we'll take it easy on you. You can even go first." Taking charge as always Jenny walked over and sat beside Teresa to reassure her.

"Great, this should be fun!" Ginger rubbed her hands together.

"OK, fine since you suggested it Heather I'll ask you. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Fine, what boy in school would you go down on in public?" Heather's mouth gaped at the first question, all the other girls stared at her intently.

"Um. Davie Trudor."

"The football star? You slut!" Angie blurted out. Heather turned redder then a stop sign, while the rest were rolling on the floor.

"Well, he has a great ass and he's hung like a." Heather slapped a hand over her mouth - knowing she said too much.

"You've seen him naked! You have to tell us all about it!" Jenny hissed out in shock.

"No I don't. It's my turn. Angie - truth or dare." Leaping to avoid the subject, to jeers and boos.

"All right, dare."

"I dare you to take off all your clothes and run around the outside of the house."

"You can't expect me."

"Oh yes I can!" Heather smirked cutting Angie off in mid sentence. "Chicken?" Angie started to strip off her clothes glowing shades of red. The other girls whistled and did catcalls as she slipped the last of her clothes off. Angie was well built and tan all over - she had her share of nude sun bathing. Angie tried to cover her red patch and pert breasts as she ran out the room with a squeak. The rest ran to follow. Down the stairs and out the door the cute little redhead streaked around the house. Ginger's mean streak kicked in, so she lock the door. When Angie bounded back to the front, her nipples erect and hard from the cold night air, she found the door impassable. After banging on the door for a few minutes the other girls let her in with evil laughter.

"That was just mean!" Rage burned in her chest as she stormed upstairs to get her clothes. "Now it's my turn and because you were so mean I chose dare for you all. My dare is you have to kidnap a guy so we can have fun with him." The other girls stopped laughing and stared at her.

"Are you serious? We can't do that! We'll all get in trouble. Anyway that's not fair." Jenny blurted out.

"Chicken? I thought you said we could do anything we wanted Jenny. Can you only lead when it's convenient?" Venom burned in Angie's voice as she mocked Jenny's words.

"We can do anything! And, we'll prove it!" Jenny looked at the other girls and waved them to sit. "Fine, so who do we kidnap and how do we do it?"

"Well we have a car. If we could find a guy we could push him in the car. But, we need some way to make sure he doesn't tell on us." Melissa mused from her thoughts.

"Pictures." Heather received a slue of questioning looks. "If we take pictures we'd have a way to make sure he didn't say anything, or we'd put them on the bulletin board at school."

"Yea that would work." Ginger perked in. "If we got some stockings, scarvesand a bed sheet we could tie him up in it. But, how do we stop him from fighting back?"

"None of you have brothers do you? Well if you did, you'd know a good kick to the nuts'll put him down." After awhile the girls got their plans down, but didn't have a victim. A couple suggested a random guy off the street, but with all the diseases who wanted to risk it. When Teresa spoke up.

"I know someone."

"Really, who?" Melissa clamored.

"Roger James."

"Roger the nerd? Why would we want to get him?" Ginger balked.

"Well, without his glasses, he's kind of cute. He does karate too, so he's more fit then he looks. He's just really shy. Also, his parents are gone this week, on vacation; they let Roger stay by himself."

"That's perfect!" leaping to her feet Jenny ran to the stairs. "Come on let's do it."

"Wait! He's a friend of mine. We're not going to hurt him are we?" Teresa wore a look of shame.

"Of course not!" crossing her fingers behind her back Angie smiled at Teresa.

"Just to make you feel better, lets repay him for his service." Heather said.

"With what?"

"I'll make him popular." Ginger said with a smirk. "Now there's a challenge worthy of me."

"Oh, all right. But, we can't hurt him." Teresa caved in to the looks the other girls gave her.

"Now for the fun!" Jenny and the others ran up to her room to get ready for their late night raid.

Roger awoke with a start. Banging noises shook him from his deep sleep. Again, the noise came. It sounded like someone knocking on the door. Roger thought he must of over slept, and it was Greg, his best friend. They were going to go play volleyball with a few of their other friends in the morning; Nothing else to do in the summer. He glanced at the clock, but had to take a second glance - it was only three A.M... 'Who could be at the door at this hour?' he thought to himself, as the knocking continued. Roger fumbled for his glasses and slipped the jeans, he had tossed on the floor the night before, over his boxers. He grabbed the robe from the back of his door and started stumbling toward the front door. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, he slipped on his glasses: the world was just a blur without them. Flicking on lights here and there he finally got to the front door and opened it - slightly annoyed at being woken in the middle of the night. A young woman stood with her back to the door. Her long red hair swept back into a pony tail.

"Can I help you?" placing a hand on the girls shoulder Roger felt a little concerned for her. 'What could a young lady need in the middle of the night?' Roger thought 'Maybe someone tried to rape her?' 911 kept repeating in his head. Suddenly she turned. Just before the pain hit, Roger had time to notice the wicked smile on her face. The Impact to his balls dropped him like a rock. He wasn't prepared and half a sleep, so he took the full force without even the slightest readiness. After gagging a few times; he could just hear voices through the ringing in his ears. Trying to open his eyes he was blinded by tears, as he felt many hands grab him. Using all his strength he started to yank his arms free - when a second strike got him in the groin again. With a sudden violent jerk Roger puked all over his front lawn. He tried to curl up into a ball: he could hear a few squeaks of gross and eww as he retched. But, still the hands grabbed him - he didn't have any fight left. He felt his arms and legs taped together and something cloth pulled over him. Roger tried hard to gain control over himself, but the pain in his head and groin was excruciating; it was like nothing he had ever felt before, and he still felt like he was about to lose his lunch. His temples were pounding and he was scared; scared like never before. 'Why would anyone kidnap me?' He thought. 'My parents aren't rich. I didn't do anything! What's going on?' Confusion reigned his thoughts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.