Brotherly Dreams - Cover

Brotherly Dreams

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: why am i letting my brother and his friend do this to me. is it something to do with their holiday project

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   .

I woke up with my hand between my thighs, I was very wet, and the memory of my dream was still fresh in my mind. Oh no I couldn't be dreaming of my big brother like that. I quickly got up and had a shower; my dream soon faded to an un-nerving shadow. I dressed and went downstairs for breakfast, my brother; Tom was there already tucking into his egg and soldiers.

"Morning," I called out not looking Tom in the eye. I know I haven't seen Tom for months, him being at Uni. but that doesn't explain why I'm dreaming about him. I haven't really looked at him like that, until these dreams started a week ago, and I have to admit that he would be quite fancyable if he wasn't my brother. All the talk around the table was about his last term and final exams, his is reading psychology at Edinburgh University.

I came home from a boring day at the Local fast food franchise where I supposed to be earning money for my own University education.

"Anyone home," I called out, usually I get in hours before anyone else so I can have the house to myself, but not now Tom is at home.

"Hi sis, you look cute in that outfit," he smiled at me. I wish he wouldn't do that, as soon as he smiled, I became wet between my legs.

"This thing," I said, "is a pile of crap, the skirt is too short and the top is too tight and the colour is awful."

"Well may be, but the short skirt makes your legs look great," he said, "the tight tops emphasises the size of your boobs."

"Hey, stop it, I'm your sister," I said blushing at his words.

"And the colour," he carried on, "complements your complexion nicely."

"Well thanks, but this sexy outfit is coming off and I going to take a shower and wash away the smell of hamburger." While I soaped myself down, I couldn't help but hear his words again about my body; my hands naturally found themselves between my legs, rubbing and pinching until I cried out with pleasure.

I dried off and dressed in T-shirt and Jeans; when I had finished I realised that I had left my bra off, that's strange, I thought, I've not done that for a number of years, in fact I think I'm much too big to go braless anymore. When I was younger, I often went braless as I found I was more comfortable that way. But now that I fill my C cups to overflowing, in fact I thinking about buying some D cup ones soon. I always wear one and haven't even considered going without, so why now. Well the answer was obvious really; it was those blasted dreams. I was much too tired to get redressed again so I shugged my shoulders at myself in the mirror, noting how my boobs jiggled under my thin top and went back into the lounge. I could see Toms eyes zero onto my boobs straight away.

"As I said sis," he said with a smile on his handsome face, "nice boobs."

"Shut up about my boobs," I said, but secretly I was pleased that he had noticed.

That nights dream was even more horny than the last, there I was naked with Tom between my spread thighs, he was thrusting into me with long hard strokes, my intense orgasm woke me. I was drench in sweat, my heart pounding in my chest, it echo beating in my ears. Oh my, I thought, this can't go on; he's not due back at Uni. for weeks yet. Although early I got up and showered, letting the dream fade with the warm water. I dressed in my red outfit, a smile crossed my face when I remembered Tom's words about it yesterday. Fuck it, I thought, get yourself off to work and forget about Tom. But of course I couldn't, by knocking off time I was I a right old state and couldn't wait to get home and see him again. Oh shit why was he dressed like that, in just his shorts, his torso all beautifully and bare.

"Hi sis," he said smiling at me, "have a good day."

"Yeah sure, perfect," I replied, "I served hundreds of snotty kids with inedible food for a pittance in wages, wearing this really sexy outfit.

"Get yourself showered and changed and I'll take you out to proper restaurant," he invited.

"Great, thanks, shall I dress up or will casual be ok?" I asked.

"Dress like yesterday, you looked smashing," he said. Well I know which bit he thought look good. Anyway I showered and dressed in my Jeans and my tightest top. I nearly backed out when I saw myself in the mirror, my braless boobs appeared almost naked under my thin top. Instead I grabbed a Jean jacket out of my wardrobe and went downstairs.

"Oh my sis," he said, "you look great."

"Thanks brother," I said, "where are you taking me."

"I thought that Italian one in the High Street," he replied; so off we go. After a couple of glasses of wine I'm sufficiently mellow enough to remove my jacket.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea sis," he said, we'll get us throw out."

"I thought you like my boobs," I teased.

"Sure I do, I think there're really sexy," he replied with a grin, "but I'm not sure Tony here would agree with me."

"There's no way on this God's Earth that an Italian waiter is going to complain about my boobs," I said. And so it was, Tony attended our table a number of times to top up my wineglass and to stare at my boobs, but at no time did he comment about them.

"Do you fancy a smoke?" Tom asked, as we drove home, "no regular tobacco," he said when I looked at him.

"Sure," I said, I don't often, but tonight I didn't fancy going home just yet. Tom pulled into a quite parking area and dug out his pack of cigarettes. We sat in total darkness with just our glowing tips lighting up the interior of his car. It was a warm evening so my Jean jacket was removed and thrown into the back.

"It's a shame that it's too dark," Tom said, chuckling.

"Why?" I said not understanding his comment.

"I can't see your boobs now," he said still chuckling.

"Oh you and my boobs," I said, but I was secretly happy at his comments.

"If you promise not to touch them I'll take my top off," I said. Where did that come from, I thought, here I was offering to go topless in front of my brother.

"What's the point of that," he said, "if I can't see anything."

"You can put the light on if you want," there I go again, why am I doing this.

"Ok, I promise I won't touch," he said. Now you've done it, I thought, my hands crossed and pulled my thin T-shirt over my head and my top joined my jacket in the back. The interior light clicks on to exposed my nakedness in all its glory.

"Oh my sis, you're really beautiful," he said, bringing a smile to my face. His hands reach over and cup me.

"Hey you promised not to touch," I yelled.

"Oh yeah, so I did," he said, but his hand never stopped caressing me.

"I'll give you an hour to stop that or I'll scream," I warned, with a smile. My body was reacting to his hands touching me; I had an intense orgasm.

"Looks to me like you enjoyed that," he said with a smirk on his face, "time to go home I think before this gets out of hand." I reached behind and picked up my jacket and put it on. My mind was in turmoil, how did I let this all happen?

I came in from work next evening when I heard my brother on the phone.

"Yeah, worked a treat, she went under very quickly" I heard him say, "yeah I did that too," he continued, "and she did, it was great, never thought it would work, but it did, and she doesn't remember anything."

"Hi brother," I said as I past.

"Got to go now, she's just come in, I'll tell you how it goes later," he whispered, but I could just about hear.

"Who was that?" I asked when he came into the lounge. I was a bit jealous that he was talking about another girl on the phone.

"Just a chap in my class," he said off hand.

"What were you talking about?" I continued to press.

"Nothing really, just a holiday project we're both doing," he said.

"Oh, who were you talking about?" I pushed, "who's this she."

"Their is only one she in my life and that's you sis," he waffled.

"Yeah right," I said, somewhat miffed.

"Come on sis let's go out somewhere ok," he offered.

"Yeah alright," I said, again feeling the now familiar tingle in my body, "I'll go and shower and change shall I."

"Good, dress really sexy tonight and we'll go dancing ok," he said.

I decided to put on my slut dress, very short at the hem and low at the top, with a buttons all the way down the front. Under which I wore just my skimpy knickers and I was ready to go. After a few drinks and a lot of fast dancing, Tom grabbed me for a slow dance and while in his arms he slowly unbuttoned my dress to a point below the level of my boobs.

"Stop that," I slapped his hand away, but I didn't redo my buttons back up; my braless boobs were now partly visible. A few more fast dances and everybody nearby was aware of my state of undress. On the next slow dance, Tom pushed his hand inside my dress and cupped my boobs.

"Stop that, someone may see," I said.

"Lets go outside then where it's quite," he offered.

"Ok," I agreed, here I go again, why am I being so naughty with my own brother. Once outside and down the side alley, he took me into his arms and kissed me. His free hand finished the task of undoing me and exposed my almost naked body to the warm night air. As with the previous evening my orgasm came quick and hard. In fact my legs gave way and he had to hold me up until I had time to recovered.

"Please take me home," I said, feeling totally shattered, but he didn't. Instead we parked and I let him strip me naked, he reclined both of the front seats so he could climb between my spread thighs. His hard cock slipped easily into my sopping pussy and my dream of the other night came true. His thrustings soon brought me off again and he pumped his sperm deep inside me.

I couldn't believe that I had let my brother fuck me, but I have to say, it was the most memorable experience in my short life. My dreams after that became more and more sexy, sometimes with just my brother in and others with some of his friends too. I would wake up all sweaty with my fingers still inside my sopping pussy, I would have to stimulate myself to orgasm before I got up and showered.

"Do you wanted to go for a drive tonight?" he asked.

"Oh yes please," I replied, knowing I would strip off for him and let him do what ever he wanted to my naked body.

A day or two before he was going to return to Uni. One of his friends arrived, and Tom introduced us.

"So this is your pretty sister," Mike said, "Tom has told me all about you." I blushed, not knowing what Tom had said to him.

"Have you been doing a holiday project like Tom?" I asked. I could see them exchange glances, before he replied.

"Yeah, I'm sure Tom and I will exchange notes when we are back at Uni." He said. Strangely I felt drawn to Mike and I made sure he noticed my breasts and legs when he looked at me.

"We're going out for awhile, do you want to come?" Tom asked me, well of course I do, even knowing I couldn't be alone with Tom while his friend was there; after a burger we parked up for a smoke.

"You're right," said Mike, "she has got great pair of tits on her."

"What!" I was gobsmacked, "how could you discussing me like that to your friends." I said, he just smiled.

"Why don't you show him."

"What, I can't," but then as if my hands had a mind of their own, for they pulled my thin top over my head; my bra soon followed.

"Oh my," Mike uttered, they are truly magnificent." I was so please at his comment.

"Why don't you get in the back with Mike?" Tom asked.

"Oh please no," I said, but my knickers were already wet at the thought, so I did. Mike was soon cupping and squeezing me.

"No please don't stop," I pleaded when his hands left me and then I realised he was just unzipping my Jeans and pulling them off. I lifted my bum to help him and then I was naked. He entered me with a hard thrust, bringing a loud groan from my lips.

"Oh yes," I heard him say to Tom, "she's everything you said she was, you've turned her into a little fuck slut."

Oh yes, I thought, that's what I am now, my brothers fuck slut. I could feel Mike pump his sperm inside and then he pulled out, Tom climbed over the seats to join us and he fucked me too.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked as he thrust into me.

"Oh yes," I managed to say.

"Will you spread your legs every time I ask?" he carried on.

"Oh yes brother," I moaned, "just say the word and I do anything you want." Tom thrust harder into me and he came, his sperm gushed into me. I dozed for awhile, and I heard them both talking. Mike commented on how easy it had been to make me into their slut. I didn't understand much of what they were saying, mostly technical stuff about post something or other, and going under with a triggers; by now I was getting randy again.

"Please guys stop talking and somebody fuck me," I almost shouted.

"Sure little sister," my brother Tom said, "just give us a little more time, ok, and in the mean time, why don't you use your own fingers." So I did, with an attentive audience watching my self induced orgasm. I say one thing; it sure got them both hard again in rapid time.

I heard then talking the next day as I was getting ready to go to work, I had just put on my little red skirt and hunting around for a clean and pressed top in the bathroom, when I heard Mike talk about I think, his sister Tanya. Something about not being as suggestive as someone else is, I didn't catch whom. Then Tom was detailing some more technical details about his holiday project, I don't know whom he was talking about but I felt a stab of jealously, some bimbo he was spending time with when he could be fucking me. I walked in on them, forgetting I was not wearing at top. Their face's were a picture of surprise and guilt, as if they had been caught doing something naughty; then they saw my naked bust and I could see lust in their eyes. For the next half-hour I was on my back with my legs opened wide, I was late for work again. As I didn't have enough time to find a clean bra, I went without, my boss who was unable to look me in the eye, forgave me; my till was very busy all session.

"Why don't you let your boss touch your tits?" Tom asked, when I told him and Mike about my day and how my braless breast had been noticed by almost everybody.

"Oh no I couldn't," I said, "he's old, fat and almost bald."

"Yeah, but you might get a pay rise," they both laughed. But the naughty though of doing such a disgusting thing, made me all wet and I begged them to see to me.

"Can't now sis, wait until later and we'll go for a drive, ok," he promised. I had to be content with that, but there was nothing to stop me using my own fingers.

Before Tom and Mike left for Uni. Mike made a requested.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.