Business Trip to Japan

by Max Wheeler

Copyright© 1998

Erotica Sex Story: A healthy middle-aged man from San Fransisco deals in the jade trade. He makes a trip to Japan for first-hand dealings and is presented with a deflowering of a young japanese maiden as a gift from his supplier.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

Chapter 1

James Thursten was sitting peacefully in the large, padded throne-like chair sipping a cup of hot morning tea, enjoying the morning serenity of the shaded, Japanese rock garden. At his side was Chiaru, the beautiful native handmaiden that Mr. Omaka-san had assigned him last night upon his arrival to the exotic mansion. She was there to do his bidding as needed.

Thursten lit a cigarette and took a sip of the wonderful, exotic green tea. It had taken Chiaru almost fifteen minutes to prepare it, a truly delightful ceremony, it had been, her carefully arranging the glowing embers in the little stone pit, the ritual placement of the carved brass pot, the grinding of leaves, and finally mixing the water in with a scraped, gilded gourd.

And then she had come to him on her kimono-clad knees, holding the cup out with both hands in front of her, head downturned slighty, in perfect Japanese concubine survitude. He noted the pleasingly slight smile of her painted thin lips.

It was a beautiful morning, Saturday, April the 7th, 1895. The clipper ship had taken almost four weeks to make the trek across the ocean from San Francisco, where he had departed for his first buying trip in Japan.

Mr. Omaka-San was rumored to be the largest producer of the finest jade in the orient, and Thursten was a dealer in the exotic, finer things of life that America was just beginning to experience and marvel at for the first time. An insider in the trade also had stated that on occasion, opium was also available, but Thursten was interested only in the gemstones.

Suddenly he heard the tell-tale hiss of the bamboo latticed exit door sliding open in it's track and he looked up. Kneeling down inside the door on the floor was the most beautiful little Japanese girl he had ever seen. She held a small silver tray. She could not have been more than fourteen. He watched and admired her as she swung her body through the opening and slid the panel shut behind her. She rose gracefully and walked slowly to chair where Thursten was sitting and bowed. The handmaiden spoke softly to the young girl and they exchanged a few pleasantries in Japanese. The girl looked at him and bowed reverently, not five feet tall. She stood still, looking down at him meekly, with her pretty, dark eyes.

Thursten's wildest imagination could not have prepared him for what was about to happen.

Chiaru spoke softly: "Thursten-San, this is Momiko. She is here for your morning pleasure. Her master, Omaka-san, has sent her to 'milk' you this morning."

"Milk?" his morning-clouded brain did not immediately understand.

"Thursten-San, it is the wish of Omaka-san that she "milk" you with her mouth..."

Chiaru nodded to the young girl, as Thursten felt his cock beginning to thicken under his silk kimono. The little girl placed the silver tray on the grass under the edge of the chair and pulled out a little silk pillow and placed it before the chair. She slowly undid the sash that held her beautiful kimono together and let it slide from her lithe body. Slowly she turned around in front of him, allowing him to savor her delicate features.

She faced him again and spread the fallen garment into a pallet and sat down on it. She leaned backwards until she was lying on her backside and hooked her arms behinds her knees, spreading herself completely open for the man's gaze.

Her eyes were obediently closed and Thursten's eyes were riveted to the girl's pubic mound. It was fine and prominent, and completely hairless. The puffy slit of her pussy was opened slightly and her labia were swollen and bright pink. Thursten's cock was throbbing unmercifully in his lap at the lovely sight. The delicious little morsel that she had between her legs was on display for the lusty old man. In his fifty-five years he had never seen a more beautiful pussy than the one that was spread so openly before him.

He tried to imagine what it would be like to fuck her, hear her little-girl whimpers as he pounded her with his big cock...

Thursten's adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed hard - Chiaru had picked up a long, graceful feather and was kneeling beside the child. She began stroking the inside of the girl's thighs and ass with the feather with soft, long strokes. Soon she was tickling the girl from her puckered little behind to the tip of her clitoris.

Momiko's mouth pursed and her breath hissed in and out of her chest. She began to make happy little crying sounds as her body became seized with passion. She was coming all over the feather and Chiaru smiled up at Thursten, confident that he was ready.

Chiaru snapped her fingers and in a snap Momiko was upright, kneeling on the pillow as she unfastened the front of Thursten's kimono. Thursten sat upright, letting his large, full balls hang over the edge of the chair, watching the kneeling girl stare up at him with big, dark eyes.

The girl gasped when she saw the size of the swollen prick she had uncovered. Chiaru and Momiko were both immensely fascinated, for they had never, ever, seen one so huge. Thursten caught his breath as she reached for it, gingerly wrapping both her little hands around the base as it throbbed stiffly at a forty-five degree angle up from his crotch. It was nine inches long and very thick.

God, now she was licking her full lips as she pulled it down, level with her mouth. This was going to be too much for her, he thought. In his entire life only several women had ever put it in their mouths before, he recollected. It just wasn't done much in those days. And all of them had complained about how big it was, barely able to get about four thick inches down.

Momiko began to place wet, dainty little kisses on the fat head of his cock, sweet little butterfly kisses all over the dripping tip. Chiaru drooled, wishing that she were in Momiko's place...

The old man was in a daze. She began licking him, swirling her soft tongue all around the rim of his glans, rending a hiss from deep in his chest every time she touched the underside.

She was breathing heavily. It was as if this was exciting the little girl. She pursed her lips at the swollen head and softly began to smooch her mouth down on his thickness. Thursten groaned when she had the head completely in her mouth, for her tongue was delicately flicking from side to side on the bottom side of it. Chiaru, observing quietly until now, leaned over and whispered softly:

"Please enjoy, Thursten-san, she is especially trained for this... only this. She is required to practice two hours each morning on a special ivory device. She has no, as you americans say, "gag reflex" whatsoever".

Thursten's head began to swim. She was rotating her head, spinning her beautiful little face in circles, scraping the hungry head all over the insides of her hot little mouth. She was killing him, so great was the pleasure.

And then she began to lower her face on it, never ceasing the delightful spinning movements and the old man's heart began to race. Down and down she sucked, twirling her darling mouth on him until she had five hot inches in her mouth, until she just stopped and held there, he could feel the opening to her throat on the tip of his cock. He flexed his rigid cock muscle and could feel her throat right around the end of it. She just sat there as he flexed and pulsed, so deep in her sweet little mouth.

And then it happened...

Without warning, in one slow, fluid movement, Momiko softly slid her lips the rest of the way down his shaft until her nose was pressed hard into his pubic hair. He began to pant as she worked the muscles in her throat, making swallowing motions around his fat cock. Up she slowly slid after what seemed like minutes and Thursten groaned deeply. Down she plunged again, and yet again, taking long deep sucks on his wildly pulsing prick.

Softly and slowly she rose and fell on the great cock, spinning gently, enjoying his throaty moans each time she hit bottom.

Momiko, despite her young, seemingly innocent age, had been familiar with this activity for nearly six years, and by now she knew her way with men. She knew how to make love to a man's prick in just the way he liked it. She had been trained. She was made to dutifully practise daily. She knew it would not be too long...

Thursten's back arched. Chiaru leaned over and licked his right earlobe and whispered: "Tonight you may fuck her if you desire, Thursten-san"...

That was all it took. He looked down at Momiko, her face once again pressed hard against his crotch, and his world almost went black. His swollen cock swelled impossibly more, stretching her sucking throat and she just stayed with him, holding him soooo deep, but as he began to come, she backed off, suckling his swollen head.

He could feel it racing down the length of his erection as it shot hotly into the little girl's mouth, ejaculating forcefully against the roof of her mouth as she moaned around his cock, thrilling the man with the delicious vibrations.

Soon he was spent, satiated for the moment, and sagged back into his chair.

Momiko looked up at him and innocently whispered: "domo, Thursten-san", the Japanese word for "thank you". She then reached down for the silver tray, and slowly spat his semen onto it. It was a lot. It was hot and thick. The cool morning air beheld the steam that rose from it. Chiaru leaned over and explained:

"Omaka-San wants his important guests to be satisfied when they come for visit. He demands proof of their satisfaction. If he is satisfied with the quantity that he sees on the tray, Momiko will get many luxuries in this mansion, eat the best delicacies for the next month, and have a light work duty."

She will not beaten for the next moon, either."

Thursten watched in amazement as the girl headed for the mansion with her tray before her.

Chiaru whispered again: "Would you like to fuck her tonight?" She is a virgin,

Thursten-San..."

"Chiaru will bind her with her knees to her chest for you, Thursten-san", she added.

"But only if you so desire"


Chapter 2: Momiko Loses Her Innocence

It had been a grueling day in Tokyo. All day he had been pulled from factory to factory by Mr. Omaka-san, shopping for wares for his stores. It had been a pleasant distraction that he had allowed Chiaru to accompany them on their search. She was so attentive and kind. And she treated the two men like a king.

And what he thought about almost all day was about what had happened that morning. He was still almost in a daze from it. Here he was, a fifty-five year old man, and he had been so deliciously sucked off this very morning by the most beautiful Japanese Maiden he had ever seen in his life.

His cock expanded in his pants every time he recalled the experience.

And the soft, birdlike voice of Chiaru, bidding him his welcome to fuck her this evening had sent him over the edge. She had even said that she would 'bind her knees to her chest'. He still wondered what -that- meant.

Thursten's mind reeled in imagination at the thought. This must mean that her little legs would be tied to her chest with rope. She would almost be splayed in two.

Thursten could only imagine what Momiko would look like, folded for in such a manner, awaiting the kiss of his great cock upon her sweet innocence. He drooled at the thought.

... Her knees bound to her chest, her sweet little cunt, unrestrictedly available to his pleasure... it was too awesome to imagine.

His huge cock erected again in his pants for the twentieth time that day...

The days were starting to grow longer, but the sun seemed funny in Japan, he noted. It seemed that dusk arrived a little more quickly than it had in San Francisco. He made a mental note to research that when he got returned home.

And so, it was with the arrival of the beginning of darkness that Mr. Omaka-San's personal handmaiden appeared at his room. The door slid open and she was kneeling, as was the women's custom. She pulled herself on her knees through the opening, reversed herself and slid the door shut. She stood slowly and bowed deeply in respect.

"Ma-di-mas-ca, Thursten-San," the delicate creature greeted him. "We have prepared dinner now."

"Ma-di-ma-sen, Ma-di-mas-ca, domo", he returned her greeting noting that she was openly staring at his groin with a curious leer.

Why? Then it dawned on him... He remembered the way both the little girls in the garden had looked at his erect cock in such reverent awe. Yes, the Japanese have such little pricks, he thought. And... The ladies must think they are 'normal'. No wonder... His cock uncoiled in his underwear and slipped thickly down his leg as he realized that Momiko and Chiaru had probably told most of the women in Omaka-San's household about him.

The little handmaiden's face blushed bright red as she beheld the spectacle of the big bulge growing under his kimono. And with a start, she repeated her performance of going through the door and quickly exited the room, giggling.

Thursten waited several moments as his erection subsided and slipped through the door and made his way down the hall outside toward the dining area. Along the way, his path took him past five other young ladies, maids, cleaning attendants, etc., and they all turned and smiled appreciatively, giggling as he passed.

Yes, they ALL knew, he could tell. He smiled to himself and imagined how all the little hussies were probably hot for him. Good. With a whistle in his walk he entered the dining area, and sat on the pillow at his end of the low table.

Omaka-San sat at the other end already. Thursten bowed before he took his place, and instantly the attendants arrived.

Dinner was quiet, but wonderful. The food was exotic and delicious. Saki was served in abundance. They ate slowly, discussed only business, and Thursten offered his price for the quantities and types of goods they discussed earlier in the day. Omaka-San was delighted with the price and was highly pleased. Thursten wondered how much he had overpaid, so great was his delight. So be it, and oh well, he would be able to charge ten times for what he had paid for the ivory and jade figurines and carvings back at his exclusive shop in San Francisco, and at least five times more for the wonderful teak furniture.

Plus, the extras... Oh, yes, the extras... For the millionth time that they he thought about little Momiko...

Omaka-San had drank almost three times the Saki than Thursten had, and was becoming inebriated.

He rose suddenly, and as was Japanese custom, so did Thurston.

"Follow me, my friend", he whispered with a smile.

They walked back down the hallway to the end, a seeming bare wall. Omaka-San reached up and pressed his palm against an inlaid ying-yang symbol almost six inches in diameter set about chest height. Immediately it recessed an inch into the wall.

A soft hissing sound arose, and the wall slowly pivoted, allowing one to pass.

Omaka-San stepped back two paces and pressed lightly against Thursten's back.

"Enter, my friend and enjoy", he said softly, then turned and went back down the hall.

What the?

Thursten slowly stepped into pitch-black darkness. As he stepped through, he heard the hissing sound again, and the door closed behind him.

"Trapped, by damned" he said out loud.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he could tell that the small room he was in had an opening leading away, and a faint light was issuing forth from it. It was toward this light that he slowly treaded, images of Samurais and swords filling his mind.

He entered the opening and discovered that it was the entrance to a hall, a light was faintly glowing at the other end. He slowly crept along to the end of the hall and to his surprise saw that it opened into a fair sized room.

Nothing he had ever imagined could have prepared him for the sight in front of him.

There was a table in the center of the room, about thigh-height. It was beautiful, exquisitely crafted as were the rest of the furnishings in the room.

But on the table:

It was breathtaking.

Lying on a pad on her back was Momiko.

She was completely nude. Her hands were bound together and tied to a thick gold ring imbedded at the end of the table. Her calves had been bound to her thighs with six coils of rope to her thighs. Her thighs had been spread widely then pushed down scarcely an inch from the polished table top on each side of her chest and the ropes were attached to two more similar gold rings in the table on each side of her body.

She had been pinioned in such a manner so the very rounded ends of her tiny ass cheeks just supported her on the lower end of the table; her prominent mound extended several inches past.

She was whimpering like a little rabbit, panting, chest heaving, beads of swear all over her upper torso and forehead, for...

Chiaru was seated on a low stool before this beautiful spectacle and was licking her sopping little pussy-mound.

Thursten had never seen or heard of this, (of course, it was 1895). But it was wonderful to watch. Momiko's chest heaved and pounded with her torment. Chiaru was licking and painting the entire surface of the little girl's pussy with her dainty, pointed tongue.

She looked up from her work:

"This is Japanese women's way, Thursten-San. We like to love one another. I move my tongue on her and pretend I paint to Japanese characters on her with brush and ink, but use tongue."

"It make her go crazy, but not go over edge", she added wickedly.

"I lick her like this now for two hour".

"I like, Thursten-San"

Her face was covered with pussy juice and her bangs were sticking to her forehead.

Momiko whined a high-pitched shrill as her hips bucked upwards, wanting the tongue again.

"You want Momiko, now, Thursten-San?," she timidly asked.

Thursten nodded. His turgid Prick pulsed in readiness under the thin silk kimono.

"Then she is yours, Thursten-San," and arose from the stool, tucking it under the table.

"Come, Thursten-San", she intoned. Thursten shuffled over to the business end of the table in a near daze. Chiaru knelt before him and undid the rope to his kimono, and gasped as his thick, hard maleness leapt before her once again astonished eyes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.