New Maid - Cover

New Maid

by Max Wheeler

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Erotica Sex Story: A New Full-Lipped and Well-Endowed Maid enters and existing family's house. She soon has both the Man of the house and his son fully within her throat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   .

© March, 1997

Billy carefully opened the front door, listening intently. Before creeping up the stairs to his bedroom, he wanted to make damned sure the coast was clear. His best friend, Albert, had given him a magazine that his big brother had given him. It was a dirty magazine, carefully wrapped in a brown bag, and stuffed down the front of his pants. He could not wait to sneak up to his room and savor it...

All was quiet in the house. Monday afternoon, Dad at work and Mom gone over to Houston for the day to see his Grandmother, and she was never back before six. He had the afternoon to himself with the delicious magazine full of fascinating pussy. He loved to look through these magazines, and they never failed to thrill him...

Billy eased the door closed after stepping inside, and tiptoed up the stairs silently. He crept down the hall to him room and quietly shut the door. The only reason he was being so sneaky was that he did not want the new maid to hear him. Not that she would come and bother him or anything, he just wanted to feel invisible so that he could enjoy his magazine in peace...

Becky cocked her ear slightly as she heard the front door open, pause, then close. She realized that it was Mister Billy, and instinctively knew that he was trying to sneak in for some reason. Her curiosity was immediately roused... Why would that young boy be so quiet when he came in? Was the boy in trouble or something? She suddenly began to worry. She had only been employed at the Robinson residence for about two weeks, now, but already she was beginning to feel some closeness to the family members... And especially so towards eighteen-year old Billy.

Becky was forty-eight years of age that month, and she was a curvaceous woman, with full, hanging breasts, wide hips, awesome for her age...

But what really set Becky apart from most black women was her lips. Becky's were enormous. They were full and thick. And, as most of the men for whom she had been employed in the past knew, they were VERY soft...

And she knew how to use them where they were appreciated the very most...

As a matter of fact, she had her current job firmly in the bag only after she had blown old Mr. Robinson during her interview.

She had sucked the old man off in his office until he gasped and panted and filled her mouth...

Becky wiped her hands on her dishrag, the dishes could wait, she had a couple of hours before the rest of the family came home, she thought, and left the kitchen. She turned in the hall and made her way quietly up the stairs. Stopping outside the boy's room, she pressed one ear to the door. Nothing, just quiet. She grasped the doorknob and slowly turned the latch, opening the door just a crack.

Becky smiled at what she saw. She should have known. There was Mister Billy, on his bed, leaning back against propped up pillows, one hand on a porno magazine, the other on his dick. Billy looked up just then and saw her and his bed about exploded. In an instant, he had stuffed the magazine down between his mattresses and headboard, and had the sheet pulled up to stomach, and was staring at her in mortal fear and embarrassment, his face beet-red...

Becky strode across the room and sat down beside Billy on the bed. She smiled down at him with a dutiful grin, "What you doin' there, mister Billy," she asked, forcing back a full smile.

"Nothin', Miss Becky, I swear..." he stammered.

"Mister Billy, I think you got something under that sheet that I need to see", she replied perfunctorily.

"No ma-am, I don't, really"

His cock was still rock-hard, it's outline clear beneath the white cotton...

"But what's this?", she breathed, and lightly laid her soft, dark hand on the sheet directly over his erection and caught her breath:

It was huge... as big as his father's...

She tenderly slid her soft hand up the hard length of his shaft and gently squeezed the head through the soft sheet.

Billy arched his back and his cock throbbed in her grasp...

"What is this thing?", she repeated, mocking ignorance.

"Let me see it..."

She continued to squeeze and press his cock under the sheet, still pretending not to know what it was.

He was about to faint, so powerful was his pleasure...

His expression changed and his face begin to go blank with his pleasure. She squeezed harder, and he gasped in delight. She smiled, enjoying the way he was responding...

Billy didn't know what to do... he couldn't help himself... he couldn't move... Her hand felt sooo good on his hard-on and all he could do was lay there and let her have it...

"Mister Billy, let me see what you got under here..."

"I want to see it". She bent over and took the top of the sheet and slowly slid it down his chest.

Eight inches of throbbing cock revealed itself to her delighted eyes...

Becky raised her eyebrows and chortled her surprise: "Oh, look at this big old thing you got!", she exclaimed...

She tentatively reached out with her cool, soft hand and lightly touched it, and began slowly, teasingly, to stroke the hot length with almost imperceptible fingertips...

"It's beautiful", she hissed...

Billy adored the maid's soft, delicate touch... He lay gasping and moaning as she lightly caressed him, but he could barely stand the embarrassment of her sitting there and staring at him like this...

"Mister Billy", she said with a sly smile: "I'm going to give you the 'special thing', now if you want, but this has to be our little secret, understand?"

Billy did not know what the "special thing" was, but he was starting to get a pretty good idea that it had something to do with his dick, for she could not take her fascinated eyes off it.

"Look what Becky has for you...", she breathed, and sat upright beside him. Her fingers took the top pearly button of her black, lacy maid's uniform and unbuttoned it.

The boy realized with a start that she was undressing!

Her slim dark fingers nimbly unbuttoned the entire front of the uniform all the way down to her waist...

The boy's wide eyes feasted on the sight... She was going to show him her tits!

Real, titties! He could not believe it!

Her hands spread the unfettered garment.

She wore no brassiere...

She opened her uniform all the way to her sides and slowly revealed her huge, hanging teats to the delighted boy's hungry stare.

"You like them, Mister Billy?" she teased.

He nodded slowly. The maid twisted and pulled at her fat nipples, pulling them out several stretching inches from her breasts, treating the Billy to a sight that he had never even fantasized about.

Her nipples became swollen and engorged, hugely erect.

They jutted thickly from her full bosom...

Billy could not take his eyes off her breasts, and she leaned over and scraped the left one all over the side of his of his face. He savored the light scent of her perfume...

She placed a long nipple between his lips and he instinctively began sucking on it. It was the most natural thing in the world to do...

"Yesssss, Mister Billy... ," she hissed.

"Suck 'em"

"Mmmmm-Hmmmm", she moaned, thrusting more of breast into his sucking mouth.

"Suck 'em for Miss Becky... Suck 'em real hard..."

She pulled back, and he released it with a "plop", and she brought it's sister to his lips, and he began sucking it as hard as he had the first one.

"Harder, Mister Billy," she whispered.

"Yessss, just like that".

She climbed over the young boy and hovered over him on hands and knees, draping her pendulous teats right over his face. And the fascinated boy continued to suckle her...

Billy's dick was harder that it had ever been in his entire life, and it twitched on his belly as he lay worrying the maid's hanging udders with his eager mouth, suckling on the fat nipples, eliciting moans of pleasure from the older woman...

Becky raised up then down slightly, removing her right nipple from his hungry mouth. "My turn, now, Mister Billy," she whispered with a teasing, slutty little smile.

"I think it's time you got Miss Becky's 'special thing'..."

She lowered her lips to his chest and planted a wet kiss on it. She slid down the bed, placing wet, smacking kissed down his chest and stomach with her full, sweet lips, the sudden realization of what she was going to do thrilling the boy beyond his wildest dreams.

"Any time you want ol' Becky to give you the special thing, you just come an' see me," She breathed huskily, savoring the sweet innocent taste of the boy's body.

He was so delicious and innocent, and she was going to just love him all over!

She reached his tense, shivering loins, carefully planting kisses all around his pretty cock, but never actually touching it. It was hard, very hard, so hard that it jutted up from his abdomen at a sharp angle. She captured his limp, unresisting knees and pushed them back against his chest, exposing his tight round balls...

And his puckered anus...

Thus, it was towards this part of his body that she placed her immediate attention upon. She bent and blew a light stream of air across it. There was no hair anywhere here yet, and her breath played sensually upon his youthful sensitivity.

She began to flick at him with her tongue. Her tongue-tip began to tease the hypersensitive spot between the adorable little pucker and his balls and he sighed with joy. She lightly painted his perineum for several long moments with the wet tip, then suddenly began to flick it further down, across his tight butt hole, treating him to amazing sensations.

Billy shuddered with pleasure. She flattened her tongue and began wetly washing the puckered bud of his asshole with her slippery, warm tongue...

Billy helplessly lay there and drowned...

She sucked one of his testicles into her mouth, laving it inside her mouth, soaking it in her spit, first one, then the other, then licked her way back down to his ass, slowly and softly tongue-stroking it for many minutes. She savored the little whimpering noises he made above her.

He was now hers...

She hardened her tongue into a pointed little spear of delight and began to slip it up his ass, softly easing it past his excited sphincter, and began to stab it hotly and wetly in and out of the boy, reaming him...

He almost cried, it felt so good...

He instinctively reached down and held his knees back for her, totally exposing his spreadness to the woman's hungry tongue as she wetly fucked his excited asshole. He began bleating as she flicked her tongue all around inside him, fucking him with it...

Many long, delicious moments later, she captured both his testicles and his entire scrotum in her hot mouth and sucked on his tight sack...

She soon licked her way upwards, to the base of his hard shaft. The boy couldn't help but moan as he watched her begin licking his dick with long, wet, sweeping strokes.

"You like the 'special thing', Mister Billy?", she whispered nastily...

Billy nodded, "Yes Ma-am", he groaned, "Oh, god, oh god, ohhhhhhyessssssma-am"...

Becky licked and licked on the swollen, twitching prick, treating the boy to many long minutes of alternating between long, wet, broad licks with her flattened tongue, then giving the shaft and head snakelike, flickering little swipes that made his chest rise and fall.

Finally, she brought her fat lips to the end of the boy's swollen prick...

His juices were already dribbling from the slit, and these she licked up immediately, enjoying the taste...

She looked up at the helpless young man, and opened her great mouth wide, showing him her gleaming white teeth...

Then suddenly:

She slammed her mouth down over his erection in one fast stroke, her lips capturing his swollen prick tightly around it's very base...

And she sucked as hard as she could...

Billy cried and whimpered with helpless lust, and collapsed back on his pillows, staring down at her face pressed against his belly, how her fat, butter-soft lips were all the way around the bottom of his root.

Becky just held there and sucked him hard...

Immediately without being to help it or do a damned thing about it, he began ejaculating, shooting his hot sticky cum all over the inside of her mouth...

For a fleeting minute the worry of what she was going to do with it after he was through flashed through his mind, but this was quickly overshadowed by the thrill of his first blow-job...

Becky just kept her face pressed down on him, surprised that he had come so quickly, knowing that it was his probably his first time...

She just stayed with him, head perfectly still, as his balls pumped, emptying themselves...

Billy could not bear to look at her... he collapsed back with his head on the pillows, shooting off into her delicious sucking warmth...

She came silently as her mouth filled with the boy's hot, thick load...

When she knew he was completely finished, she swallowed, delighting in the way his thick sperm slid lumpily down her throat... God, he tasted so... !

She looked up at the exhausted boy. His eyes were still closed.

There was nothing to say...

She silently rose, and padded quietly out of his bedroom. At the door, she turned once more to look at him...

"Anytime, Mister Billy, anytime... just you come and see ol' Miss Becky"

His eyes were still closed, and his fists were tightly clenched...

Days passed quietly thereafter for a week in the well-to-do Robinson residence...

Later, one sultry, early afternoon, Becky was in the kitchen once again, and was pounding some dough for some biscuits that she was preparing for the evening meal. Once again, she was alone in the house.

Mr. and Mrs. Robinson would not be home until almost dinner...

Suddenly, the back screen door slowly squeaked on it's tired hinges. Becky looked up from her work.

It was Billy. He stepped inside, wiping his shoes off at the door and just stood silently, looking up at her. She looked down at the boy's face and she immediately 'knew' what he wanted...

"How are you, today, Mister Billy?", Becky asked with a little smile, sensuously licking her broad, full lips.

Billy swallowed hard for he could not say a word...

He had not been able to look her in the eye for days...

"Is there anything I can do for you?", the older woman queried...

Billy nodded slowly, very unsure of himself, but very sure of what he wanted.

"Don't reckon you might want the 'special thing', now, do you?"

Billy looked down at the floor.

"Come over here, then, and let Miss Becky get hold of you." she said.

Billy walked over to where the maid was and stood in front of her. She knelt to her knees in front of him and kissed him right on his crotch. His dick was already hard inside his jeans, and she clamped her mouth widely over it and blew hot air through the coarse material.

Billy brought his hands down to her head and began to stroke her hair while he groaned with the nasty, delicious pleasure. She continued to blow through the denim, warming his erection, lightly teasing it and sometimes biting it through the crotch of his jeans.

She bit it at the base, gripping it lightly with her teeth...

He groaned sharply...

She responded with another breath of warmth. She bit and blew along the length of his dick in this way, listening to his groans of approval.

She tore the snap of his tight Levi's open with strong fingers.

She captured the brass zipper and drew it all the way down. His dick was so hard that the head of it was just barely showing above the band of his white cotton briefs. She brought her face down to it and licked it so very lightly with just the tip of her wet tongue.

She pursed her lips, then blew a delicious stream of warm air over the now-wet head, thrilling him...

Where had she learned how to do all of this shit?... Billy thought.

That thought quickly left him as she reached up and dragged his jeans and underwear down to his ankles in one impatient, fluid movement. His huge erection bobbed up sharply at a wicked angle.

He began to shudder...

His cock was so beautiful, she thought, adoring the way it was magnificently sticking out from his loins, totally and completely hard.

It pulsed and throbbed with every beat of his heart. Billy stood there quietly while she slid her smooth, soft hands up the backs of his calves, over his straining thighs, and cupped the soft cheeks of his young ass, squeezing and kneading them as she...

Hovered with her mouth just off the head of his excited cock and ran her wet tongue all over her fat lips...

Billy hissed a painful breath above her as she teased him. He watched downward in near delirium as her long soft tongue continued to paint her full lips and then his glans. His impossibly hard penis surged after each thrilling tongue flick.

It was flexing involuntarily with the need that she had roused in him...

The maid wrapped her tongue almost half way around his shaft, right on the most sensitive spot, just under the swollen head and began softly to softly twirl it around and around.

"Uuuummmmmmnmnnnnn", Billy softly groaned above her. "Oh yes maam, Oh yes maam, Oh yes maammmmmm...", He moaned. His hips began to imperceptibly hunch to and fro, sliding his dick back and forth slightly across her luscious tongue...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.