Nick Returns

by Trog

Copyright© 2002 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: The second of my favorite private eye Nick Stud. While this and the first are rather old I hope to improve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Welcome back to my spacious office, formerly known as the broom closet. Since moving out the mops and brooms I almost have room to turn around in spite of the over full filling cabinets and my desk. Ah, yes, my desk. That's where I spend most of my time, feet resting on top with me leaning back in my swivel chair. Got the cleanest neatest fingernails in the business. Shows you just how busy I am.

Where have I been, you ask. Bet you thought I was on vacation. Ha!! Some vacation. I was working, yeah, working for a change. Even made a few bucks in the end. I guess I should start from the beginning. Well, it all started when she walked in my office.

Flaming red hair that cascaded over her shoulders and half way down her back. Eyes of emerald green, deep and glowing brightly. Flawless alabaster skin, pale even in the dimness of the room, yet effervescent and inviting. Her dress could only have been painted on her voluptuous body, hugging her every curve like a second skin, the bodice low enough to reveal her busty bosom. The hem came to just above her ankles and would have completely hidden her legs except for the slits up the sides. Those went from the bottom almost to her very slender waist. And did she have legs. They went from the floor all the way to her buttocks and I got a real good look at one of them when she sat down. You should know me well enough by now to know I'm more of a chest man, but a well turned ankle attached to a sexy leg will get my attention as did hers. She obviously was not wearing stockings or panty hose. The color of her leg was just a brilliantly white and smooth as the rest of her that I could see. Sort of made wonder what lay beneath.

"The sign on your door says private detective. I take it you are Mr. Stud?" Her voice was soft and floated in the air like silk. It was low and inviting.

"Yup, that's me, but call me Nick. I get real nervous when people call me Mr." Since my office was so small the chair she sat in was at the end of my desk. It gave me full view of her and I took advantage of the situation. My eyes ran from her face, stopped for a minute at her chest, then continued down to take in the sight of her bare crossed leg.

"Very well, Nick," she breathed in reply. "I have need of your services."

Did my ears deceive me, or did she put and extra emphasis on the word services. I was intrigued by this woman, not to mention aroused as most any man would be.

"I don't have much money, but I'm sure we can work something out to be of our mutual benefit."

"Could be," I said. Yup, I was hooked. "First off, what's your name, occupation and why do you need me?"

"My name is Kelly and I'm a nurse. As for why I need your services, well, let's just say for personal reasons."

"As for being a nurse, Kelly, I hope it's in and old folks home. With your looks and body nobody would ever recover in a regular hospital. As for personal reasons, you have to understand something. If I don't know the who, what or why there's nothing I can do to help."

"You're right, of course, Nick. I work at Harbor View Hospital for the County. That's the one where all the police and firemen are taken when injured on duty. Also we take in the patients on welfare and those that can't pay."

"Yeah, yeah, I know where and what Harbor View is. Been the a few times myself when I was still with SPD. So what's the problem." You do remember I used to work for the police department. Seattle to be exact.

"Something strange in going on there. Nothing I can put my finger on, but I've been threatened with physical harm if I don't keep to my self and forget some of the things I've seen."

"Go on," I said. Her mention of physical harm conjured up thoughts of her being naked and that interested me.

"I work in the drug treatment program. We get a lot of cops in there. Most of them really don't want to be hooked on drugs, but because they work under cover they can't help themselves and stay alive. There are a few that are on drugs more because they want to and that's where the problem comes in. It goes all the way to the top."

"By the top, are you saying the Chief of Police?" She not only had my interest as far as her body was concerned, but now it went deeper. I never told you how I was drummed off the force. It all concerned drugs and I had always suspected the Chief at being the main man behind it. I had almost caught him dirty before I was framed for stealing drugs from the evidence room. The implication was I was using and selling for profit.

"I, I don't know," she stammered. "I do know that his assistant came to me and offered me early retirement if I didn't keep my mouth shut."

I didn't want her mouth or another place on her body to ever be shut, I mused. I took a few minutes to think, not to mention gaze more longingly at her body. I knew what early retirement meant, a one way ticket to the cemetery.

"OK. I'll give your case some thought, but I will need something of a retainer. My usual fee runs two hundred an hour plus expenses, but this one requires me to lower the fee. I still have lots of good friends on the force. Let's say ten bucks to hire me and dinner tonight."

"I can't pass up that kind of deal," she said taking a very deep breath and letting it out slowly. I was more than impressed with how she filled the top of her dress with the inhale. "One last question."

"Shoot."

"Who's paying for dinner?"

"I don't know which of us is more broke," I finally replied. We had both gotten a good laugh from her comment. "How about my place in an hour," I said checking my watch. It was about time to close up for the day anyway. She nodded her agreement and I gave her my address. She promised to be there and slipped from my cramped office.

I had no idea what she like to eat, so picked up a couple of real nice thick steaks on the way home. My apartment is on the top floor with a balcony the looks over the city. I had the hibachi going trying not to burn the steaks when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there she stood, looking even more lovely and sexy than she did in my office. She was wearing her nursing uniform and that did surprise me.

"I'm sorry for my clothes," she said, "but I have to work tonight."

I was crushed. Here I was thinking we would have the entire night together alone in my pad, then she springs this on me. I feinted no disappointment.

"No problem," I said letting her in. "Still gotta eat."

For a woman without any sign of fat she sure knew how to put down the groceries. About the only thing she didn't eat was the plate, but that just shows you how good I can fix steak. I cleared the table and she was relaxing on the sofa when I came back. She sat half turned, one arm on the sofa back and her legs crossed. I sat next to her and noticed she had pulled the zipper in the front of her uniform down several inches. Sticking out from between those huge chest melons of hers was a ten spot.

"I believe you said ten dollars would hire you?" she smiled sweetly.

"Right, ten bucks." I reached out tugged on the bill. It came out, but not easily. "Certainly know how to hang onto money, don't you," I quipped still staring at her tight cleavage.

"Well, a girl can't be to careful these days," Kelly replied. "Are you looking for something else?" She drew in a full breath knowing what it would do.

"Uh, no," I stammered quickly. "Thanks for the loot."

"It's alright, Nick," she laughed. "I get that reaction from men all the time, but that's as far as they get, well, most of the time. Hey, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm no spring chicken."

"Promise, I'll always be a gentleman," was the best I could come back with.

"Not all the time, I hope," Kelly slyly smiled. "I hate to eat and run, but I've got to get to work. Look, Nick, I'll call you tomorrow with more details. It took me a long time just to get enough courage to talk about it. Now I have to put everything together so it will make sense."

"Take your time," I told her at the door. "Just don't take to long. If what you say is even half of what I think you could be in more trouble than either of us know."

"Thanks, Nick. Thanks for listening and understanding, but most of all thanks for supper and for being so kind. You know, most men would have done anything to jump my bones tonight. It's good to find a patient man."

She kissed my cheek and walked down the hall. I closed the door, leaned against it and sighed.

"Down, boy," I said lightly patting the lump in my pants. "Down I say. It wasn't meant to be tonight. You'll just have to be patient like the lady said and wait. I have a feeling it will be sooner than we both think." I locked up for the night and went to bed.

The alarm buzzed and woke me the next morning. After a long stretch I threw off the covers and tumbled out of bed. As usual my organ was rock solid and it was bathroom time. I followed my bouncing manhood as it stuck out in front of me and that's because I always sleep in the raw. Reaching the toilet I forced my solid member down towards the bowel and let loose and hot stream of yellow liquid. I glanced in the mirror over the sink and smiled.

"You stud, you wonderful hunk of manhood," I told myself. Often I would convince myself just how much women would kill to see this thing of mine, but then I would laugh. I was hardly a hunk or a stud, except for my name.

Water stopped splashing into water and I flushed the commode. On the way back into the bedroom I thought of Kelly from last night. My pride and joy refused to go down and become it's normal limp self. Instead it remain at a very stiff attention. Not the best of ways to start the day, I thought. My clothes were all ready and a cold shower was next. Yup, you guessed it. I collapsed like a house of cards and easily put on my pants. Breakfast was a couple slices of toast and some tomato juice, then it was off to my office.

After reading my mail, mostly bills and ads, I sat with my feet propped up on my desk. My nails were looking real good when the door burst open and a couple of goons, gorillas would have been a better way of describing them, forced their way inside.

"Hey, fella, you this Stud guy?" the taller of the two gruffed.

"Maybe. Who wants to know?" I growled right back. Man, was this guy big and ugly.

"Just answer the question, punk," the other equally ugly pug sneered.

"Yeah, OK, I'm Nick Stud. Now back to my original question. Who wants to know?"

"That would be me, Mr. Stud," came the voice of a Hollywood type gent. He squeezed between the two hulks and stood smiling his pearly whites at me.

Bobo and Bobo, Jr., that's the names I gave the gorillas, suddenly lunged towards me. One on each side of my desk and I was yanked very harshly around front. Now, I ain't no slouch standing six and a half feet tall and weighing in at a solid two hundred sixty five pounds. Yet, there I stood, my arms pinned hard behind my back.

"I have a message for you, Stud," Mr. Hollywood said. While he was a bit smaller than me, his fist plowing deep into my stomach showed he had a lot of muscle. "Keep yourself out of the business of my employer. Forget Kelly and whatever she may have told you. You just might live long enough to retire and die of old age."

The wind whooshed out of me. In spite of the Neanderthal types holding my arms I doubled over. Hollywood had to repeat himself since the blow had temporarily caused my ears to cease functioning. The hulking twins released my arms, but it still took a couple of seconds before my knees buckled and I was on the floor gasping for air. The fist, as I was beginning to think of him, gave me a parting shot to the ribs with the toe of his shoe. I heard the door slam and there was nothing I could do to stop them. What the hell, I finally thought catching my breath. I really wanted to stay home today anyway, so I gathered up what little strength I could muster and left.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was a pounding on my apartment door. Rolling off the sofa I glanced at the answering machine and saw the red light blinking. I had messages, but really didn't want to hear them.

"Nick? Nick, are you home?"

I heard Kelly's soft sexy voice and croaked an answer. She had opened the door just enough to peek inside. She saw me on my knees and quickly came inside, softly closing the door behind her. She knelt beside me, putting her arms around my sides. I groaned loudly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.