Kristy's Boytoy - Cover

Kristy's Boytoy

by beetlebum

Copyright© 2002 by beetlebum

Incest Sex Story: Kristy, a 28 year old girl, finds herself craving her underage nephew, enough to give him his first blow job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   .

I was 28 years old at the time and had married my college crush, Peter, a year ago, he was quite a handsome guy. During that time, I was a waitress at a local diner that was famous for it's fancy retro ambience called The Emmerdale, right in front of the diner, was a Karate school, one which I'd often find myself looking for the glimpse of clumsy little 8 to 14 year-olds practice their martial art, I began to realize that through out my years of high school, that genuine feeling I had towards younger boys wasn't just curiosity... I was now aged to perfection and did not back away from any my sexual desires, I acknowledged the fact that these younger boys really turned me on... in ways an adult men could never achieve.

By Friday, my husband Peter was off to a trip with his employer, along with him went his friend Adrian, the husband of my oldest cousin Chantae, I was to spend a week by myself... I had just ended my day shift from work, and at 3 PM I was free, I gathered my purse and headed out the door, saturated in kitchen smell and sweat, I was dying for a shower. I made it home and got in the shower almost immediately, indulging myself with a half-hour bath, complete with peach-scented body wash and herbal shampoo, It was almost reminiscent of the baths I'd take in my early days, when timeframes were simply non-existent.

After the nice bath, I headed to the kitchen in the quest of making myself a nice warm cup of Tea, but short before I made it to the kitchen, the bell rang.

"Hey Chantae!" I said as I opened the door, my cousin Chantae had mentioned her visit few days ago, I had honestly forgotten... with her, she brought her oldest son Brandon, she had told me before of her urgency to go to a work-related event that day, hence leaving her two sons with me, the younger one had stayed at his grandparents, but Brandon knew just how utterly boring that'd be, so she left him under my supervision.

"Make sure he has something to eat for dinner, alright Kristy?" Chantae said, as she walked out the door.

"So" I told the 12 year old sweetheart, "What would you like for dinner?"

"I'm not really hungry..." he replied "I wanna watch some TV for now."

"Fair enough, young man" I smiled at him.

An hour or so went by with him watching cartoons and shows on TV while I sat on the table organizing bank statements and bills.

"Hungry yet?" I asked little Brandon

"um, sure" he said as his eyes never abandoned the TV screen

"ok, and what would you like? there's pasta... rice... cereal"

"whatever" he shrugged, still watching his cartoon

"cereal it is!" I told him

We had dinner and talked about stuff, he asked about his uncle Peter, my husband, and how we met. Surprisingly enough, the boy had a great personality and was not shy to ask me things nor look me in the eye, I was beginning to feel a bit enchanted by his naïve charm.

It didn't take long, I began to feel exited by his presence, both of us... alone in the same house, I tried not to hold myself back, as I made a suggestive comment on the naive boy

"are you a virgin, Brandon?" I asked him

"huh? wh..." he innocently reacted to my approach

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.