Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2002 by nomad

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a young man learns of his families incestuous ways on his sixteenth birthday. He also has a big surprise for them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Paul tingled with excitement as they turned off of the main highway on to the dusty road that led to his grandmother's house. They had somehow got the whole family, dog, and luggage into the van for the forty mile trip. The farm house and out buildings were just coming into view, nearly hidden by the trees and bushes that were in thick profusion. As they got closer, he could see that there were several vehicles already parked in the empty field in front of the house. Jack had grumbled at the women to hurry up this morning, but they had seemed to be less organized than usual. Now it looked like they would be the last to arrive for grandmother's birthday party. Parking the van, everyone grabbed their luggage and headed for the house. Upon entering the house, Paul noticed that there didn't seem to be many people there.

"Where did everyone go" he asked his aunt, Bridgett?

"Hi y'all. Most of them are down at the barn fixing it up for the party. There's more room there than in this little house, so Mom decided to have the party there. The men are laying down a thick layer of straw over most of the floor and we are going to spread a bunch of blankets down on it, so everyone will have room to fuck and sleep. Just put your luggage in the den for now, and go make yourselves useful."

After dropping of the luggage, Jack and Paul made their way to the barn to help set up tables and chairs, as the other men finished spreading the straw. Four of the women came in with arm loads of blankets, which were promptly spread over the straw making a huge bed on one side of the barn. Paul noticed that all four uncles and aunts were present, with most of their grown children. Those that were missing were either not into family fun or couldn't get away from their jobs. He was determined to find out which ones weren't into family fun, so that he wouldn't embarrass them in the future.

Later, when the women started to bring in the food, loading the tables down with the wonderful smelling lunch, Paul noticed that Janet and Susan seemed to be rather friendly, and kept looking at him and giggling. Now what are they up to, he wondered? He got even more curious when they got together with his uncle, Ron, whispering something in his ear, and Ron nodding his head as he glanced at Paul. It looks like grandma isn't the only one in for a surprise, he thought.

The lunch was pretty much what Paul had expected, everyone enjoying the meal and catching up on the latest news about each other. He was anxious to get the party started, but everyone else seemed to just be relaxing and visiting with each other, like the smaller parties that he had attended before he turned sixteen. Even Big Boy was curled up taking a nap, after having eaten enough table scraps to last him the rest of the day. Paul would have taken a walk to the creek for a refreshing swim, but didn't want to miss the beginning of the party. Not having had a chance to greet his grandmother, Paul looked around for her and seen that she was talking to his cousin Susan. Going over, he kissed her on the cheek and wished her a happy birthday.

"Paul, I'm so glad that you and your cousin Susan could make it to your first family gathering of the adults. It always gives me a thrill when you youngsters decide to join the family fun. I don't know if you have been told, but when the party starts, by right of tradition, the oldest and the new members put on a show for the rest of the crowd. Do you think you two are up to doing that with me?" grandmother Alice asked.

"I would feel privileged to do so, Grandma, and I'm sure Susan feels the same way." Paul replied.

"I feel the same way as Paul does, Grandma." Susan added.

"Good, but the first rule at these parties, is that all the people here are adults and call each other by their first names, including myself. From now on, just call me Alice. Now I have to make the rounds and visit with everyone for a while, but I will let you know when we are ready to start the party. See you later." She said, as she walked away.

Visiting with some more of his relatives for the past two hours had at first been interesting, but the closer it got to party time, the more nervous Paul became. Would he be able to perform in front of so many people, some which he didn't know all that well? Would he be able to satisfy his vastly experienced grandmother? Feeling someone tap him on the shoulder, he turn to see Susan.

"Alice sent me to get you. She said she is ready to let the fun begin." Janet stated, as she let the way to where grandmother was waiting.

As she seen the kids approaching her, Alice picked up a large spoon and metal lid from the table. Beating the lid with the spoon, she soon had everyone's attention.

"In case anyone doesn't know it, my grandson, Paul, and my granddaughter, Susan, have turned sixteen recently, and this is as much a coming out party for them as it is my birthday party. They have agreed to help me get this party started by the three of us putting on a sex show for all you horny people, so without further ado, let the party commence" she proclaimed, as she started undressing. Seeing that the kids were still looking at her in awe and a little nervous, she said, "Hell, we aren't going to fuck with our cloths on. Get rid of them and lets fuck."

There was some laughter from the audience at this last remark, but Paul and Susan followed their grandmother's advice and were soon naked. Looking at Alice, Paul became aware that his grandmother had a great body for her age. Her tits had very little sag in them, and her hips were a bit fuller than his mother's, but over all she was still a very desirable women. As he looked at her shaved cunt, his prick slowly started filling with blood, working it's way to a horizontal position. He knew that this was the moment of surprise, that his mother had been waiting for.

The look of shock on Alice's face was apparent, as she scream, "OH MY GOD. SHIT, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIS PRICK. NATALIE, YOU BITCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME? I WAS PLANNING ON TAKING HIM UP THE ASS, BUT I JUST HAVE TO GET THAT BIG COCK IN MY CUNT."

Making minor adjustments to her plans, Alice had Paul lay on his back, and Susan straddle his face. When Paul started eating his cousin's cunt, Alice took his huge cock in her hands and slowly rubbed it up and down, anticipating how good it would taste. With everyone looking on, she lowered her lips to the throbbing cock, the musky smell making her mouth water. Years of practice enabled her to suck the giant cock to the base in one dramatic plunge. Alice sucked his cock with relish, as the flavor exploded on her taste buds, making her want to suck the cum from his balls, but the signals from her pussy were to strong. She hadn't felt the need for a human cock in her cunt, so strongly in years. Her father had been the last man who could satisfy her cunt, and he had died shortly after Natalie's berth. Since that time, the horses had been the only thing big enough to bring her pussy satisfaction. The only way that men had been able to satisfy her was by fucking their cocks up her ass, but things were about to change.

Alice removed her mouth from Paul's prick, leaving it covered in a slick coat of saliva, as she prepared to get her cunt filled with his huge cock. Squatting over his loins, she parted her labia and got his cock adjusted, then sank to her knees, as the huge prick plunged into her hot pussy, making her body shudder with feelings of ecstasy. Sinking her cunt the rest of the way onto his cock, she felt his pubic hairs mash into her shaved pussy.

"Honey, your cock is magnificent. The last time a man's cock felt this good was when my daddy fucked me, and that was a long time ago. Now lets see how hard you can fuck your dear old grandma." Alice moaned.

Even with a mouth full of pussy, Paul heard Alice's words, and proceeded to do just what she had asked. As she rode his cock, he pounded up at her with a power that was surprising from his prone position. Her pussy felt very tight for a woman her age. He had thought that it would be loose with all the fucking that she had done over the years. Not having any sex that day, Paul's balls wanted to release their stored up load of cum, but with all the practice he was getting lately, he had learned to hold himself back till the last minute. Reaching down with one hand, he found her clit, and began rubbing it, in hopes of bringing her to a fast orgasm. He wouldn't be able to hold of long with the way her cunt muscles were milking on his cock.

Alice knew what Paul was trying to do, and it was exactly what she wanted also. She knew that if they both got off quick, then they had the rest of the day and night to enjoy many more orgasms, and she also wanted to reveal a surprise of her own to Natalie. This is going to be one of the best parties that any of the family had ever attended, she thought. With these thoughts in mind, Alice fucked her grandson's prick with wild abandon, her cunt spiraling toward its first orgasm of the day. Paul's fuck pole was soon throbbing with its need to empty his balls, as he fucked into the depths of her hot cunt. Her pussy felt like it exploded, as his hot cum splashed into her womb, setting off her own climax. Whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips, as her cunt went into spasms and her hips were gyrating hard on his groin, drawing out the orgasm for as long as possible. Jet after jet of cum shot into her gushing pussy, as the old and new generations found one thing that they would always have in common was a love for a great fuck.

As she felt his prick start to soften, Alice rolled off of her grandson and called to Natalie, "Natalie Honey, would you be a sweetheart and clean your mamma out."

Natalie was surprised by her mother's request, but was happy to eat her mother's cunt anytime. Glancing at her son, she saw the Susan had wasted no time in getting into a sixty-nine, engulfing Paul's cock into her cum hungry mouth. She had thought that Alice would ask Susan to suck her cunt, but was glad that she had been picked for the job. Going to her mother, Natalie got to her hands and knees, then lowered her face to her mother's cum drenched pussy. Alice spread her legs wide, and pulled then up to her breast giving her daughter easy access to her sopping wet cunt. With meows of pleasure, Natalie opened her mouth wide and covered as much of the cunt before her as possible. Running her tongue between her mother's labia, she slurped up the mixed juices of her son and mother's orgasms. Damn, I love to eat a fresh fucked cunt, she thought, as she ran her tongue into the gapping cunt to gather more fuck juices. After cleaning up all the juices that her tongue could reach, she ran a couple of fingers deep into Alice's pussy, searching for more of her wonderful cocktail. Rubbing the sides of her mother's cunt with her fingers, she would then bring them out to lick the slick syrup off, before sticking them back in, searching for more. Now's the time to show her about fist fucking, she thought, as she cupped her thumb into her palm and started working her hand into Alice's swollen cunt.

"Oh my God, Natalie, what are you doing? Oh fuck that feels good, whatever it is." Alice said, as she raised her head to see what her daughter was doing to her cunt. "Shit, your putting your whole hand in my cunt. Oh fuck. Push it in Baby. Damn that feels so good."

Her pussy was hurting a little bit till Natalie's knuckles finally slipped past the entrance of her cunt. As the lips closed down on Natalie's wrist, and she made a fist of her hand, all thoughts of pain disappeared, replaced with a wonderful feeling of fullness. When Natalie resumed sucking on her clit while her fist fucked into her cunt plumb to the elbow, Alice nearly fainted with the pleasure that emanated from her stuffed pussy. The only thing that had ever filled her this way was her stud horses, and they didn't suck her clit at the same time.

"OH BABY, FUCK MY CUNT. POUND THAT FIST INTO ME BABY. DON'T STOP SUCKING AND FUCKING ME." Alice screamed, as the pleasure increase with each thrust of her daughter's fist.

Natalie tried her best to shove her fist deep with all of her strength, but the tightness of her mother's pussy prevented her from hitting to hard, resulting in blows that felt great, but would not cause any lasting damage. Every time that her fist would smash into her mother's cervix, Alice would moan with pleasure. Sensing that it wouldn't be hard to get her mother off, Natalie started nibbling her mother's little cock like clit at the same time that she pounded her cream covered fist and arm deep into the depths of her cunt.

Alice's moans of pleasure turned into screams of orgasmic bliss, as her cunt exploded with the new thrills that it had been introduced to. Her body felt as if it was floating in a sea of never ending orgasmic pleasure, as Natalie kept her lips glued to her wildly gyrating clit. Bucking her hips, forcing her cunt into her daughter's face and arm, Alice's orgasm finally began to fade, as her body grew weak. Natalie's arm had no trouble slipping out of her cunt, thanks to all of the juices that had gushed forth during her orgasm.

After licking her mother's pussy clean again, Natalie smiled at Alice and asked, "Did you like my other surprise Mother? I know I did the first time that Karen did it to me."

"Natalie, I loved both of your surprises, but you aren't the only one who had any surprises today. Stick your finger in my cunt again and I will show you mine." Alice replied. As Natalie complied, and stuck a finger in her mother's cunt, Alice squeezed her pussy muscles on her finger to show her how tight her cunt could get after being fist fucked.

"Mother, you finally took me up on my advice to exercise your muscles." Natalie laughingly said

"Well I got tired of not being able to get satisfaction out of a human prick in my pussy. I practiced walking around with a dildo in my cunt, till I could keep it from dropping out, then I would get a smaller dildo, and practice some more. My pussy hasn't been this tight since before my daddy started fucking me."

"Mom, I think as much as the men love to fuck you up your ass, they will be equally delighted to fuck your newly tightened pussy."

"Not so fast Natalie. I decided to put it to the extreme test tonight. I'm going to fuck one of my horses first, then see if I can still tighten my cunt enough for the men. I know that your husband would love to fuck my tight cunt after I'm done with the horse. That randy bastard always gets a raging hard on when he watches a horse cock sliding into my pussy."

"How about it Jack? Think you would like to fuck my mother after a horse has ran his cock up her cunt?"

"Hell, Alice, I'd fuck your cunt anytime, but your right. Watching you suck and fuck horses gets me hard as a rock, so what are we waiting for?"

Paul and Susan had been listening to the conversation, and were shocked speechless that their grandmother sucked and fucked horses. As all the relatives followed Alice to the stall area, they also followed anxious to see this startling revelation. Once in the stall with Buck, Alice rubbed her hand through her dripping twat, bringing it to the horse's nostrils to give him a scent of her pussy. Buck inhaled the sexy odors and his lips quivered and stretched at the familiar smell that he had gotten used to. After arousing the huge beast, Paul's grandmother got to her knees near his hindquarters and reached for the head of his cock, that had started to drop from his sheath.

Turning to look at the two newcomers to the group, Alice ordered, "Paul, Susan, come in closer and get a better look. The first time that you see something like this, it ought to be close up so that you don't miss anything. Get on the other side of the horse and you will have an unobstructed view."

After the kids got into position, they watched as Alice pumped the cock a couple of times, making it grow longer, then brought the head to her mouth. Licking at the piss hole first, she then began licking the huge shaft as if it were a giant candy cane, getting it slick with saliva. By the time she had licked to the base of his cock, Buck had reached full rigidness, knowing from prior experience what was coming next. Licking her way back to the head of the horses cock, Alice opened her mouth, revealing that she had taken her false teeth out, and sucked the huge cock into her mouth. Paul hadn't even known that she had false teeth until this moment, and the sight of her toothless mouth being filled with horse cock gave him an instant erection. Oh God, I wonder how her mouth would feel around my dick without any teeth, he thought, as Alice took more and more of the cock into her mouth. Years of practice had expanded her throat so that she could take as much in her mouth as she could in her cunt, and Paul and Susan watched as she engulfed all she was capable of taking into her visibly expanding throat. She had 15inches of cock in her mouth before she started her withdrawal, causing Paul to look over at Susan as if the look on her face would confirm the fact that his eyes were not deceiving him. Susan was licking her lips and lustfully watching as his grandmother sucked on the huge cock. Paul didn't have to look at the crowd to know that every eye in the place was glued to the hedonistic scene.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.