Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2002 by nomad

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a young man learns of his families incestuous ways on his sixteenth birthday. He also has a big surprise for them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

The next morning, Janet caught Paul alone long enough to tell him that her date with Bob had worked out great, and that she had told Bob what was going on between her and her brother, but hadn't said anything about the rest of the family. She had thought it wiser to leave that decision up to her mother.

Everyone seemed to be of the same mind about sex for the day. They all just sat around the pool relaxing, saving their strength for the party that would happen as soon as their father got home. Paul was having a hard time controlling his erection with all the shaved cunts laying around tempting him to do something for relief. After several dips into the pool to cool his hot cock down, he finally gave up and went to his room to take a nap.

When Paul left, mother and daughters burst into laughter, knowing that they had drove him to distraction with their hot naked pussies. What he hadn't known, was that each of them were sitting in a pool of pussy cream, as they had also been tempted to fuck watching his huge erection.

This was the scene that Natalie's husband Jack, walked in on after leaving his suitcase by the front door.

"Well, well, well, my three favorite pussy sitting in the sun laughing about something, and from the smell of hot pussy, it was something sexual." Jack said in the way of a greeting.

"DADDY," both girls screamed in unison.

"Is that any way to great a loving wife?" Natalie replied, spotting the huge bulge in his trousers immediately. Stepping into his arms, she gave him a passionate welcome home kiss and hug. "You have to get rid of these cloths if you want to be welcomed back properly," she said, as she dropped to her knees. Loosening his pants, she tugged them down to his ankles along with his underwear. He was taking off his shirt, as she removed his shoes and socks.

"Suck my cock Honey. It's been so long since I've felt a pair of lips on my dick. I wasn't about to let any of those whores in Bolivia touch my cock, since I found out that most of them are loaded down with one disease or another. Hell, I'm ready to fuck all day and night, I'm so horny." By the time he was undressed, Jack's cock had grown to its full ten inches. As his wife engulfed his prick to the balls, his daughters were also moving in to attack his body.

"Shit, where is Paul? I thought that he would be fucking the shit out of all three of you." Jack inquired, as his daughters were running their hands and tongues over his body.

"We forgot all about Paul, we were so glad to see you Daddy. I'll go let him know your home. We have been holding off on sex today, waiting for you to arrive and share the fun." Karen said, as she reluctantly left the hedonistic little group. Running to Paul's room, she entered just as he was starting to fondled his cock.

"Dad's home. We thought you might like to join the party. Mamma already has his cock in her mouth, and Janet and I need to have some dick too. Come on, and hurry up. We don't want to keep everyone waiting." She announced, as she turned and hurried out the door. Having heard the news, Paul was right behind her.

"Hi son. About time you got old enough to help me with all these horny women. From what your mother told me on the phone, the size of your cock and your stamina are going to be enough to do the job." Jack said, noticing that Paul's cock was almost as big as his own prick and wasn't even hard yet. "Goddamn, Natalie was right. You take after Grandpa Tailor in the prick department. Karen, why don't you suck on his prick a little and get it hard. I want to see what kind of help I'm going to have."

Seeing that Janet was licking her father's ass and her mother had his cock, Karen sat down on the patio and wrapped her hands around her brother's cock. Licking the crown and working her tongue down the shaft, she soon had his prick covered in saliva. Stretching her lips wide, she sucked the huge head of his cock into her mouth, running her tongue on the back rim of the blood engorged gland. Karen loved her brother's big prick, she just wished that she could suck every inch of it like her mother could. Just the thought of his balls slapping into her chin, as his prick was buried down her throat, had her cunt cream running down her thighs. Taking his prick as deep as she could, Karen began bobbing her head up and down while licking wildly with her tongue. His dick soon felt like a skin covered steel bar, as his prick reached full growth.

Withdrawing her mouth from his prick, Karen held it aloft as she said, "Now its hard Daddy. Have you ever seen a prick that big?"

"God what a big one. I heard about Grandpa's prick, but never thought I would see one that size. I bet you girls have been having a ball fucking that horse cock. I would love to see that huge cock fucking into you tight little pussy. Get over here close, and let him fuck you doggy style, so I can see that prick sliding into your little cunt." Jack said, in awe at the size of his son's prick.

Her cunt gushing cream at the thought of her daddy watching her get fucked, Karen hastened to comply with her father's wishes. Getting to her hands and knees as close to her father as possible, she waited for Paul to feed his big cock into her cunt.

"Come on Paul, stick that pole in my twat and let Daddy see me get fucked." She ordered, her pussy quivering in anticipation.

For some reason Paul was getting excited at the prospect of showing his father the power his huge cock seemed to have over women. Getting into position behind his sister, he rubbed the head of his cock between the lips of her cunt and over her clit, teasing her before he fucked the shit out of her. When he felt that she was about to beg for him to fuck her, he forced the head into the entrance of her cunt, stretching the lips till they were paper-thin. Pushing deeper into her hot wet pussy, the flesh inside giving way before the relentless power of his pussy pleasing cock.

"Shove it all the way in. I want all of your cock now. Please, Paul, fuck it into me hard. You know I like it hard and fast." Karen begged, as her brother slowly shoved his cock up her pussy.

Hearing his sister's words, Paul hesitated a moment, the in one powerful lunge, slammed his cock to the hilt, their thighs slapping together. A scream erupted from Karen's mouth with the sudden pain of his cock slamming into her cervix. Not even giving her time to adjust to the sudden intrusion, Paul started fucking her with the hard fast strokes that he knew his sister liked. The feel of her hot cunt around his prick felt good after abstaining from sex all day, and he tried to make up for the lost sex by pounding her cunt with a wild abandon. Again and again he fucked his prick into her deepest depths, slapping her cervix with punishing blows, as she withered in masochistic pleasure.

His prick throbbing in his wife's mouth, Jack was astounded, but at the same time, highly aroused at the sight of his son fucking Karen so furiously. He thought that Natalie had been exaggerating about the size of his son's prick and his natural fucking abilities, but seeing was believing. His daughter was going wild with passion, and his son showed no sign of slowing down his relentless fucking. Jack watched, as Karen's orgasm exploded, bucking her ass back at her brother, as the cunt cream flooded her cunt. Gurgles of intense pleasure issued from her mouth as if it were full of cum, as she fucked back at her brother through her climax. With her muscles feeling like putty, she slumped to her stomach, her orgasm having sapped the strength from her body. Paul's prick popped out of her cunt, still fully erect, needing another pussy to bring it satisfaction.

Jack watched in fascination as his son now approached his mother, his erect cock covered with his sister's creamy pussy juice. Natalie, not aware that Paul was about to fuck her, still had a mouth full of her husbands cock, sucking it deep in hope of draining his balls of all his delicious cum. Jack had thought about Natalie fucking her son for years, and now the moment was about to happen. He just hoped that he could hold off cumming until his son was ready to explode also, wanting to give his wife the thrill of taking cum into her body from both ends.

Enjoying the taste of her husband's prick, Natalie was surprised to feel a pair of hands on her ass cheeks. Twisting her head a little to the side, she saw that her son was about to take care of her empty cunt. She had been ready for a cock to fill her cunt ever since her husband had walked out to the patio. The thrill of bringing satisfaction to her husband and son at the same time was enough to give her a mini-orgasm just thinking of it. Feeling that her husband was near cumming all ready, she took his cock out of her mouth to give him a chance to regain control of himself, and at the same time spread her legs a little wider to be able to take Paul's prick easier.

"Stick that big prick in my cunt son. I want to suck your daddy and fuck you at the same time. Push that big cock in my pussy and fuck the shit out of me," She urged.

"You've got it Mom. Watch me fuck Mamma, Dad. I'm going to stick my big cock in her cunt and we're both going to fuck the hell out of her." True to his word, he shoved his cock into her saturated cunt, giving her the whole thing in one long slow thrust. Once his prick was in to the hilt, his mother returned her attention to his father, slurping his prick down her throat, getting filled at both ends.

With another dreamed fulfilled, Natalie wiggled her ass, as her son drilled his prick back and forth in her cunt, with her husband beginning a fucking motion into her mouth. Getting fucked at both ends was even more thrilling that she had thought it would be. As Paul's fuck rod slid back and forth, stirring up her cunt juices to a froth, she ran her tongue beneath Jack's prick as it slid in and out of the depths of her throat. She would have screamed with happiness if her mouth hadn't been so full. Using her muscles, she started milking Paul's prick, trying to get him to cum, as she felt her orgasm building. The way both pricks were throbbing, she knew that they were both getting close to filling her body with hot seed. She sucked frantically at Jack's cock as she felt Paul thrusting his prick into her cunt as if he wanted to crawl back inside, prick first. Each thrust of her son's prick was forcing her mouth into the pubic hairs of her husband's groin, forcing the head of his cock halfway down her throat.

The wild gyrations of her ass on her son's cock were about to get the results that she longed for. His hands were gripping her ass cheeks with near painful force, as he fucked his cock as deep as he could to shoot his sperm into her womb. Shot after shot of hot cum were hitting her cervix, bringing her orgasm crashing over her body. As the first wave of her orgasm hit, she felt her husband's prick throb deep in her throat, about to unleash a hot load down her gullet. Wanting to taste every drop, she pulled his prick from her throat, wanting to savor his cum as it shot into her mouth. With her cunt awash with hot sperm, she felt her husband's prick throb once again as it unleashed a flood of white nectar on to her taste buds. Delirious with her cunt milking the hot cum from her son's prick, and her husband filling her mouth with delicious sperm, Natalie swallowed and fucked with orgasmic bliss. Paul finally pulled his cock from her pussy, leaving her with an empty feeling, as the cum dripped down her thighs. Pulling her lips from Jack's cock, she licked the last drops that oozed from his piss hole, leaving his cock shining with saliva.

Hating to see good cum drip onto the patio, Janet removed her tongue from her father's ass and helped her mother to lie down, so that she could suck Paul's cum from her cunt. While getting into position, Paul whispered something in her ear, causing a big smile to come to her face. With her face within an inch of Natali's cunt, the freshly fucked smell acted as an aphrodisiac, making her mouth water in anticipation. Licking out with her tongue, Janet gathered up the globs of cum dripping onto her mother's thigh, slurping then around in her mouth to get the full flavor of the white honey. Diving back for more, she licked Natalie's thighs clean, before going for the pool resting in her mother's gapping pussy.

Jack had always loved to watch two women together, and watching his wife and daughter was causing his prick to surge back to an erectile state. He began to masturbate slowly as he watched Janet lick what cum she could find on the outside of her mother's cunt, before running her talented tongue into the swamp like fuck hole.

Her daughter's tongue was arousing Natalie as it always did, even though she had just felt sated by her son and husbands thorough fucking. She started massaging her breast and nipples, twisting and pulling them, as the need for a little pain was added to the lust of her arousal. After getting all the cum her tongue could reach, she heard and felt her daughter slurping cum out of her cunt, as if she were sucking on a straw in an empty drink. Natalie's cunt was producing its own juices now, as her outer labia became swollen with lust. She felt three fingers thrust deep into her pussy, as her daughter's lips moved to her clit to suck the swollen knob into her mouth. With the fingers thrusting and twisting as they fucked deep into her cunt, Natalie began gyrating her ass around, needing a big hard prick to fill her twat to the brim with hot fuck meat.

She finally understood what Janet was up to, when she felt her little finger and thumb added to the rest of her hand, trying to force its way inside. The idea that her husband was going to see her get fist fucked for the first time brought her lust to an even higher state. "Oh Baby, fuck your fist into my cunt. Show Daddy what you can do. Fuck it to me Baby." She urged, as she felt Janet's fist pop through the entrance and ram deep into her pussy.

When Jack heard Natalie's words, and his daughter's fist sank into her cunt half way to the elbow, he could hold back no longer. Kneeling behind his daughter's up-raised ass, he pried her cheeks apart and sank his index finger to the hilt up her ass. As Janet moaned from the sudden intrusion, Jack twisted his finger around in her ass, getting it to loosen up, in preparation for his cock. Removing his finger, he moved his hand down to her pussy to gather up some of her juices to smear on her ass. It took three trips of his hand to her cunt before he felt that she was slick enough to accept his cock in her ass. Placing the head of his swollen member at her loosened up rosebud, he drove his prick deep in her ass with one powerful thrust, causing her mouth to mash into her mother's clit with enough force to bring screams of pleasure from both women.

With everyone's eyes riveted to the lusty scene taking place before them, no one noticed Big Boy make his appearance. The smell of hot pussy had drifted into the house arousing the dog from a nap. Following the tempting smell to the patio, he saw that only one pussy was not being used at the moment, but it happened to be his favorite one. Approaching Karen, his tongue was hanging out of his mouth with anticipation.

Catching movement out of the corner of her eye, Karen was happy to see that her dog was about to take care of the heat that was building up in her cunt from watching the torrid sex act going on next to her. Spreading her thighs, she patted her cunt in invitation, wanting to feel that long tongue lapping into her smoldering pussy. She felt his cold nose, as he sniffed her highly aroused cunt, smelling the cream that he loved to lick up. The first swipe of his tongue covered her entire pussy. Karen reached down and spread her pussy lips open, hoping that he would run his tongue inside. Seeing the cunt opened up, Big Boy ran his long tongue deep inside, lapping at the walls of her wet snatch. With her juices flowing, the dog was pushing his snout into her pussy as if he were going to fuck her with his mussel. Karen felt something brush her cheek, before realizing that she was thinking so hard about the tongue in her cunt, that she hadn't noticed her brother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.