Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2002 by nomad

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a young man learns of his families incestuous ways on his sixteenth birthday. He also has a big surprise for them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Arriving home, Paul found that his mother was busy in the kitchen preparing dinner, Karen was out by the pool again, and Janet was in her room. He had wanted to catch Janet alone, and this was perfect. First, he went to his mother to ask a question that might solve his problem.

"Mom, the other night when you explained to me about the family fun, and got my promise not to tell anyone, does that include other people that you can trust and have witnessed committing incest themselves?" he asked.

"Well, if you have your facts right, then I would want to know why you would want to tell them." Natalie answered.

Paul then told his mother what had transpired that afternoon at Bob's home, and the plan he had come up with.

After thinking it over for a minute, Natalie agreed with his plan, hoping that she had made the right decision.

He next went to Janet's bedroom to see what she thought about his idea.

"Janet, I've been thinking, and realized something. Tell me, have you been going out on any dates since you turned sixteen?"

Wondering why he had asked such a question, she replied, "I don't remember going out with anyone. I like what I'm getting at home so why should I go on dates," she replied.

Without naming names, Paul explained to her about a brother and sister who were fucking each other, and to throw off suspicion, decided to date other people. "I thought that you and I could be the people they date."

"But that would mean that we would have to screw them so they wouldn't suspect us of the same thing. How is that going to help us?" she questioned.

"I watched him screw her with an eight inch cock, and he did a damn good job of it. Then I fucked her, and she was damn good too. We could have some great foursomes, and no one would find out. What do you think? Do you want to try it?" He urged.

"I think I might. First I need to know who they are, and why did you ask me instead of Karen?" she asked.

"I asked you, because you go to school with the girl. It's my friend Bob and his sister Tammy," Paul explained.

"Oh fuck. You mean they are fucking each other too? I always thought he was good looking. I think you're right. We need to date so people won't get suspicious, and if this works out, it would be perfect. Could you get me a date with him tomorrow night? I want to fuck him, and make sure that it will work out between us before we let them know that we are fucking too."

"I'll call him in the morning, and fix up your date with him. He will probably suspect that we are fucking too, but he won't know for sure." Paul informed her. Their mother's voice calling them to let them know it was time for dinner, interrupted them at this point.

Now that all of her children were present, Natalie decided that it was a good time to let them know the latest news. "Your father called today. He said that he would be home in three days. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah Mom, that is great news. I know we all missed him. We can have a welcome home party for him, if he isn't too tired," Karen replied.

"I'm sure he won't be to tired for what you have in mind, Honey. I think it's a pretty good idea. From the way he sounded, he seemed like he was horny as hell. He also told me that he wants to turn the basement into a huge family sex room, with lots of kinky toys and furniture, for family reunions and parties."

"Fucking fantastic! We could make the whole floor some kind of soft rubber or plastic covered foam, and get a giant bed, and all kinds of things we haven't even thought of yet. Shit, I'm getting horny just thinking about it." Karen blurted out, as she rubbed her cunt, while thinking of the fun they would have. She hadn't noticed that Big Boy, the family dog had wondered into the kitchen, enticed by the smell of hot cunt in the air. Sticking his nose to her crotch, he lapped at her bikini covered cunt, causing Karen to squeal in delight. Opening her legs wider and pulling her bikini to one side, she bared her cunt to the wonderful tongue that was eagerly licking her pussy.

Noticing that his sister's hands were below the table when she squealed, Paul ducked his head under the table to see what was going on, and received the shock of his life. "My God Karen! The dog is licking your cunt," he gasped, as he brought his head out from beneath the table. He wasn't sure what he thought about it, but his prick hardened instantly at the sight. He had heard rumors that a girl at school had been caught fucking a dog, but hadn't believed it. Now, here his own sister was letting the family pet lick her cunt right at the dinner table.

Janet was giggling as she remarked, "It's all right Paul. She and the dog do everything together. Karen trained him when he was about one year old, and they have been at it for four years now."

"Karen, make him stop till after we have eaten dinner. Maybe Paul would like to see the two of you together later? Would you like to see your sister suck and fuck the dog Paul? I know that it makes your father horny as hell when he watches them." Natalie said.

"Hell yes, I love to watch. I didn't believe it was possible till now. Is it all right if I watch Karen?" he asked.

"I love to have an audience. Even Mom and Janet like to fuck him once in a while." Karen replied, as she pushed the dog away from her cunt, and closed her thighs. Paul had a hard time containing his excitement, as they all settled down to eat, thinking about the coming events of tonight's entertainment. It was hard for him to believe that his mother and both sisters had been fucked by a dog, much less sucked it's cock. He felt like he must have been hiding in the closet for the last four years if every thing he was finding out about his family was true. How could all these things be happening, without him having clue? The fact that he was raised to respect other people's privacy, and that his father had built the house so that every room was soundproof were the main reasons that he had not seen or heard what was going on. Now that he was sixteen, all the locked bedroom doors would remain open unless there was company in the house or someone wanted some time away from the others.

After dinner, Natalie offered to do the dishes so that the kids could get started with their sex games. As they walked to the living room, Big Boy, knowing something was going to happen, followed with his nose sniffing Karen's crotch all the way. He knew that when the smell she was exuding was this strong, that someone or something was going to fuck her, and he wanted it to be him.

When the group entered the living room, Karen and Janet immediately rid themselves of their clothes. Paul sat on the couch and Janet sat in his lap, ready to watch Karen do her thing with the dog. Laying back with her legs spread wide in invitation, Karen rubbed her clit, letting the dog know that she was now ready for him to use his long tongue on her juicy cunt.

"She sucks and fucks him every day. When you left this afternoon, she fucked him out by the pool. Karen loves to be fucked rough, and after you see him fuck her, you will know why she likes him so much," Janet explained, as the dog started licking up Karen's pussy cream. "Look at that long tongue. It can go so much deeper that a human tongue can, but it's more of a tease because it doesn't know where the most sensitive spots are and just licks them by accident. Sometimes it is great, but at other times you can't get that crazy mutt to hit the right spots, and it will drive you crazy."

Paul listened to his sister, never taking his eyes off of the torrid scene in front of him. After the dog had licked up the juices that had seeped from her cunt, and soaked her thighs, it went after her labia and the sweet valley that lay between them. You could starve the dog for three days, then give it a choice between food and cunt cream, and he would go after the cunt cream first. Karen reached down and spread her cunt lips apart, letting Big Boy have better access to the creamy depths of her hot pussy. Paul watched as the dogs long tongue reached into her dark tunnel, licking up the sweet load of cream that coated the walls of her vagina. Damn, I wish that I had a tongue like that, he thought, as the sight made his cock grow stiffer in his tight pants. It was then that he noticed that Janet's twat was leaking onto his pants.

Feeling horny herself, Janet got off of Paul's lap and helped he shed his cloths. "Let me sit on your cock, and we can watch Karen with the dog at the same time that we fuck," she suggested. With her back to Paul, she slowly lowered herself down onto his prick, letting it spread her cunt apart as the huge knob at the end forced her lips to stretch to their limits. Inch by inch, she took his cock into her tight cunt. She was beginning to wonder if she could take the entire prick into her cunt, when she felt his pubic hair lightly brushing against her ass cheeks. Letting her body drop, she force herself to take the last inch, stretching her pussy in every way. It felt like she had sat down on a fence post, as her vaginal lips settled around the base of his cock. Putting a hand over her hairless pubs, she rubbed her clit as her cunt adjusted to the huge cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.