Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2002 by nomad

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a young man learns of his families incestuous ways on his sixteenth birthday. He also has a big surprise for them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

"Wake up sleepy head. Mom says that breakfast will be ready in about thirty minutes, so that should give you enough time for a shower," Janet explained as she eyed the tent his prick made in the sheet.

"OK already. I'm awake," Paul answered as he waited for his sister to leave the room so that he could go get rid of his piss hard-on.

"Come on and get up. I'm not leaving without getting another look at your beautiful prick, so you may as well get up," she replied, wanting to spring her surprise on him.

Not used to being nude in front of his sister, Paul forced himself out of bed and headed to the bathroom, Janet following close behind.

"Where the hell do you think you're going," he asked?

"I thought I might wash your back and a few other things," she giggled in reply. Entering the bathroom behind him, she let the robe she wore, drop to her feet as her brother stood at the commode needing to take his morning piss. "Wait, don't piss yet. Let's get in the shower first and I can show you some new things that you haven't seen yet."

Wondering what his sister was talking about, Paul never the less knew that it would be something that his sister thought would be fun for both of them. After Janet had tuned on the water and adjusted the temperature, they both step in to stand under the spray of hot water. The sound of water splashing off of the walls and the feel of it running down his body made Paul's need to piss stronger than before.

"Oh shit, Sis, I should have pissed before I got in the shower. Hold on a minute and I will go piss first, then come back." He said, making toward stepping out of the shower.

Grabbing her brother's arm, Janet urged, "Don't leave, piss in here. That's why I wanted you to take a shower first." After saying this, she got on her knees and fondled his cock, aiming it at her tits. "I want you to piss on my body. Please? Will you do that for me?

Paul was shocked at his sister's request. Never in his life had he thought about pissing on anyone, much less his sister. It had to be the most perverted thing he had ever heard of, but at the same time the thought of it was beginning to arouse his sense of lust. God, what would it be like to piss all over his sexy sister? Did she really like that sort of thing?

Having decided to try it at least once, and since she had control of where he aimed his prick, he smiled as he let loose of his bladder. A few dribbles came out at first, dropping on to her thighs, then the piss let loose in a flood shooting out to cover her breast. Her reactions were as shocking as the fact that she had asked for this in the first place.

When Janet had seen that Paul was going to let her have her way, her pussy had reacted as if he had said he would fuck her, gushing juices throughout her cunt. Watching the first dribbles come out to fall on her thigh, then the full golden stream shoot out to spray her tits with hot piss, brought her as much pleasure as getting fucked. Not wanting to wait any longer, she raised the stream to shoot onto her face, not being able to contain the moans of ecstasy as the hot spray splashed all over her face and hair. Running her tongue over her lips to steal a taste of his piss as it ran down her face, Janet then open her mouth to drink what she thought was the nectar of the gods. As the piss filled her mouth, her climax hit with full force, making her feel as if the piss she was drinking was running strait through her body and coming out of her cunt as fuck juice. With her free hand she pulled her brother closer so that she could wrap her lips around the head of his cock, not wanting to waste a drop of his delicious piss.

The sight of his sister drinking his piss and loving it was changing Paul's outlook on this kinky kind of sex. By the time she had her lips wrapped around his cock, he knew that this wouldn't be the last time that they did this. Just the thought of it was making his cock grow stiffer, making it harder to piss. When the piss cut off because of the stiffness of his prick, his sister continued sucking it in search of his baby making juices. Working the cock into the narrow confines of her throat, she fucked her mouth to the base of his cock, rubbing her nose in the wet hair of his groin. Grabbing his hips as if he were going to try to get away, she started bobbing her head back and forth in short strokes, fucking his cock with her mouth.

Looking down at his sister's mouth fucking his cock, Paul still couldn't get over how the women in his family could take the whole prick into their mouths. Thinking about it, he decided that it must be something they had learned from one or the other among them. As he kept watching, his sister looked up at him with what had to be pure adoration and lust as if she were worshiping his cock by sucking on it. On every down-stroke she was giving him an extra thrill when her tongue would lick out between her lips onto the top of his scrotum, causing his prick to tighten up with pleasure. The feel of her hot wet mouth and tight lips around his cock were building his lustful urges higher and higher at each stroke. Her lips were locked so tightly around his cock that they would sink into her mouth with every plunge of his cock, then pooch out with every withdrawal, just like a nice tight pussy. Paul had never realized that anyone would love to suck his cock like his family members did, and it seemed that it enhanced the feelings when they so enthusiastically took his prick all the way down their throats. As Janet started taking longer strokes on his cock, Paul found himself thrusting into her mouth with equal vigor, his balls filling with cum, waiting to burst forth into her hot willing mouth.

Janet knew that her brother was building toward a huge climax as his prick swelled even larger in her throat, stretching it still wider to accommodate his huge girth. Wanting to taste all of his seed when it was released from his balls, she pulled her head back till just the head of his cock was in her mouth with about two inches of the shaft, and working over the rest of his prick and balls with her hands. Janet was ready, as his prick flooded her mouth with his rich thick cum. Jet after jet filled her mouth from cheek to cheek. Not wanting to loose any of it, she quickly swallowed gulp after gulp of his rich tasting sperm as it coated her throat on its way to her stomach. She would have sworn that his balls were the best cum makers in the world, because she had never seen one man shoot so much sperm in her short life. It seemed that she had been swallowing cum forever, when finally the last couple of pulsations of his cock only brought a few dribbles of the tasteful delight to her sperm hungry mouth. Sucking harder, she tried to milk the last dregs of his cum from his slowly deflating member.

"How did you like my morning surprise honey," she asked after she had pulled the huge cock out of her mouth? "Did you like using my body and mouth as a toilet? God, I just love the smell and taste of piss. There is something so raunchy about it that it just turns me on even thinking about it."

"I don't know what to think about it, but my cock must have liked it, because it got so hard I couldn't piss anymore. We will just have to try it again sometime so that I can figure out what turned me hard, pissing in your mouth or was it your lips around my cock that did it. Where did you ever find out that you liked it," Paul asked?

"The first time it happened was when I was eating mamma's pussy and she needed to go to the bathe-room real bad. When she finally had her climax, her bladder let loose too, and filled my mouth with piss. I was so excited I didn't notice at first, and by the time I did, it was to late. I had loved it and begged her to release the rest of her piss in my mouth, which she did. Ever since then, I've loved it," she replied.

"That's really wild, but if it turns you on so much, I don't see anything wrong with giving you some satisfaction that way once in a while. I knew that all three of you were sexy as hell, but I had no idea that you were into so many kinky things." Paul replied.

"Hell, if you think that was kinky, wait till you see what Karen told me she is going to show you tonight. That's enough talk about sex, or you will have me all hot and bothered again, and I want to finish cleaning up and go to breakfast before going outside to soak up some rays for my tan. Now that you are part of the family fun, Mom, Karen, and I can work on our all over tan even when you are at home. This is going to be great, not having to hide our sex lives anymore, and being able to wonder around the house naked."

During breakfast, Natalie asked Paul if he would go shopping with her after breakfast, because she needed a new bikini and she wanted his opinion on picking one out. Thinking that it would be better to go with his mother than go crazy watching his sisters sunbathe in the nude, Paul excepted eagerly.

Hopping into the passenger seat, Paul watched as his mother got in behind the steering wheel. As she settled down in the seat, he noticed her sun dress ride up to her hips, showing that she wasn't wearing any panties. "Aren't you going to wear any panties while you shop today," he inquired?

"What for? I'll just have to take them off again when I try on the new swim suit, besides we're just going to your aunt Brigett's dress shop," she replied.

Not being able to think of anything else to say, Paul ogled his mother's bald cunt the rest of the way to his aunt's place of business. Before they got out of the car after arriving at Brigett's, Natalie raised her dress a little more so that she could run a finger quickly through the lips of her cunt, causing Paul's prick to stiffen in his shorts. Not wanting to be to embarrassed in public, he adjusted his cock so that it wouldn't stick its head out of the bottom of his shorts, before he got out of the car.

"Natty, imagine seeing you two days in a row. Paul, where have you been? I haven't seen you in three or four months," Brigett exclaimed exuberantly. Brigett couldn't get over the fact that her handsome nephew seemed to get better looking every time she saw him. She also didn't miss the huge bulge in his shorts, and wondered what had caused it. Knowing her sister so well, she had a pretty good idea that she had been up to something to have such an effect on her son.

"Well, with school out and the weather getting hotter, I thought that I needed a new bikini. I remember that you told me that you were going to get some real hot looking ones in on a shipment and I thought that I would look them over." Natalie said.

"Oh Natty, you wouldn't believe how hot looking they are. Most of the girls in town want one, but a lot of their mothers won't let them buy one, they are so hot looking." Brigett said as she led Natalie over to the area where the bikinis were. Picking one out, she handed it to Natalie and urged her toward the changing room to try it on.

While his mother was changing into the bikini, Paul was looking at his aunt in a different way that he would have a few days ago. He found that he liked what he saw, even though she was a little over weight, she was still sexy looking, with all the right curves in all the right places. Her tits had to be at least a D-cup, and for the first time in his life, Paul was thinking that he wanted to fuck her between her luscious breast. Before his thoughts could continue in that direction, his mother interrupted him.

"Paul, come in here and see what you think of this bikini," she stated, as she poked her head out of the door to the dressing room, keeping her body hid. As soon as he was in the door, she shut it behind him, then turned to face him. The bathing suit she had on hid nothing except her nipples and the slit of her cunt. The back of it was just a string running through the crack of her ass, leaving the cheeks nude.

"Wow Mom, if that is what the women are going to wear this summer, I'll have to wear a jock strap to hold my cock down. Most women couldn't be any sexier if they were nude." He commented.

"Son, you say the nicest things. Now take it off of me and eat my cunt. I've been hot ever since I woke up this morning, and knowing how I am going to be able to tease you and your father wearing this bikini is making me even hotter.

The thought of eating his mother's cunt in public brought out an exhibitionist streak in Paul, that he didn't know he had, causing a throbbing erection to tighten his shorts. Sinking to his knees, he pulled the tiny bikini bottoms down his mother's thighs, baring her naked cunt to his lustful gaze. With his face so close to her pussy, his nostrils flared wide with the smell of musk that flooded his sinuses. Breathing deeply, Paul pushed his face into her dampening cunt, running his tongue through her inner labia, stopping short of her clit. Lifting one leg and setting the foot on a chair, his mother was able to give him easier access to her now gapping open cunt. Licking up the juices that had escape to the outer edges, Paul spread the lips of her pussy with his fingers to allow his tongue access to the inner sanctum of her hot gushing cunt.

Natalie was already having mini-orgasms just knowing that it was her own son licking her cunt in a public place. She also knew that they would get caught, and she couldn't wait to see the look on her sister's face when she caught them. As she felt her son's tongue slither deeper into her gaping cunt, the door was suddenly opened, as Brigett could no longer contain her curiosity.

The sight of her nephew's tongue glued to his mother's cunt, was at first a shock, but aroused an immediate lust in Millie's body. With her nipples growing hard and the juices starting to flow in her pussy, Brigett closed and locked the door behind her, never taking her eyes off the incestuous sight before her.

"I guess I forgot to tell you that Paul turned sixteen two days ago, Brigett." Natalie giggled.

Hearing his mother's words, Paul finally realized that his aunt was in the room. He tried to pull his mouth from his mother's cunt, but she held his head firmly in place as she assured him that everything was all right.

"Brigett is into the family fun too son, so you just keep eating my hot cunt. Brigett, why don't you pull his shorts down and see what the girls and I have discovered?" She urged.

Thinking that she knew what her sister was talking about, Brigett worked Paul's shorts down to see the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. "My God Natalie, how can a sixteen year old kid have this big of a prick? Hell, I've seen burros that didn't have that big of a cock." Brigett stated.

"I'm enjoying his tongue to much to talk about it right now. Just get down there and suck his prick till he finishes me off." Natalie gasped as Paul fucked his tongue as deep into her cunt as he could.

Natalies' words were just the thing that Brigett wanted to hear. Grabbing the huge prick that was throbbing before her eyes, she ran her tongue over the piss hole, gathering the pre-cum that was dripping from his glans, getting her first taste of his magnificent cock. Thinking about trying to stuff this monster into her mouth was making her pussy cream dribble down the inside of her sexy thighs. This had to be the most beautiful cock she had ever laid eyes on, and to think that it belonged to her young nephew. Listening to the sounds of his tongue slurping his mother's cunt were driving her mad, as she slipped her lips over the head of his cock, sucking in the first few inches, filling her mouth with hot throbbing prick. Carefully keeping her jaws stretched as far apart as possible to keep her teeth from harming his cock, Brigett started fucking her mouth with his prick, her lips sliding back and forth tightly over the thick shaft from the back of the glans to about five inches toward the base. Half of his cock was all that she would be able to take. There wasn't any way that the girth of his cock would fit down her throat, but what she had in her mouth was enough to give her all the prick that she needed to suck on. Using one hand to rub her clit and the other to masturbate his cock as she sucked on the rest, Brigett worked on his magnificent tool like a demented nymphomaniac, her tongue lapping at every inch of his prick that it could reach, as the speed of her lips sliding back and forth increased.

Jack loved the hearing the whimpers of pleasure that both women were emitting, nearly as much as he enjoyed the taste of his mother's cunt and the fill of his aunt's lips and tongue sucking at his prick. Brigett might not have been able to take the whole thing, but the enthusiasm with which she went after it, made up for not being able to plunge his prick down her throat. Turning his attention to his mother's cunt, he sucked her swollen clit between his lips and lightly bit down on it as his tongue used it for batting practice. He felt his mother's hands pulling his face hard into her cunt, as she tried to ride his tongue toward a climax.

"BITE ME! BITE ME HARDER AND MAKE ME CUM. OH FUCK THAT FEELS WONDERFUL. HARDER BABY, I'M ALMOST THERE." Natalie screamed, as she felt her climax starting to rush though her loins. "THAT'S IT! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! YES! YES! YES!"

Hearing his mother's screams of pleasure, and tasting the cream flowing from her cunt, brought Paul to his own orgasm, as his cock started shooting geysers of hot sperm into his aunt's greedy mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot cum erupted from his full balls to give her the ambrosia that she so desperately needed to taste to reach her own fulfillment. With her lips milking his cock for every drop of cream, Paul unloaded his balls, giving her all that he could until she had completely drained his prick to the last drop.

Finally pulling her mouth off of Paul's cock, Brigett commented, "That's the most delicious prick I have ever had. I can't wait to stretch my pussy with it. It will be like fucking a horse."

"Honey, you couldn't be more right. Last night he fucked Janet up the ass so good that she couldn't stop climaxing for thirty minutes after he had pulled out, and came close to doing the same thing to Karen and myself by fucking our cunts. I thought that I was going to have to teach him about your little quirk of how to use the whip on your fanny, but I bet you would like to teach him that part." Natalie said, teasing her sister.

"Oh God, I sure would. I would love for him to whip my ass and then fuck it. Paul, would you like to whip my ass? It's a lot of fun, and I enjoy the hell out of it. I can bring my toys to the next party the family has and let you whip my ass till it's fire engine red, then you can put your cock right up my shitter if you want to.

"Aunt Brigett, if it's as much fun as you say, I guess that I can try it, but right now my prick is getting hard again, and I remember you saying that you wanted your pussy stretched. I think we should lock the front door first though."

"Don't worry, I locked it earlier. I do that every time Natty comes here, because we always end up doing something fun," Brigett laughed. "Why don't you sit in the chair and I will get in your lap so that Natty can lick my cunt while you fuck me?"

When Paul sat in the chair, his mother got between his thighs first, explaining to Brigett that she wanted to make sure that he was nice and hard before he fucked his aunt. Shoving her mouth over the head of his cock, she worked her way to the base of his shaft as quickly as she could. Brigett was in awe with the ease that her sister had engulfed the entire length of her son's cock down her throat, wishing that she could somehow learn to do it herself. After a few strokes, she felt that her son's prick was as hard as ever and reluctantly withdrew from it so that her sister could fulfill her wish. With her back to Paul, Brigett straddled his thighs, and with one hand splitting her cunt lips and the other gripping his cock shaft, rubbed the glans between the lips of her pussy. What her mouth wasn't capable of, she knew that her pussy would have no trouble with, so without waiting, she slammed her cunt down on his prick, taking the full length to the balls in one stroke.

This was the first cunt that Paul had ever fucked that had taken is cock with such ease. As the sudden warmth of his aunt's pussy surrounded his cock, he had trouble believing that he was all the way in her cunt so fast. He didn't know that Brigett had received an education with similar sized cocks from Shetland Ponies at his grandmother's farm. Before they could start fucking, he felt his mother's tongue licking from his balls and up to his aunt's pussy.

When Brigett felt her sister's tongue lick her clit, she started pumping up and down the thick shaft of her nephew's prick, gurgling with pleasure as the thick hard cock slid back and forth between the walls of her horny cunt. There was nothing like a young man with a huge cock, she thought as his prick battered into her womb with every thrust. She had found out the limits of what her cunt would take by fucking the ponies, and young Paul was as big as any that she had ever been able to take, but he would be so versatile, that she wouldn't need the ponies anymore. It only seemed to get better as Paul put his arms around her and began kneading her breast and nipples.

"Squeeze my nipples hard. Stretch and twist them and make it hurt, Baby. Oh Natty, chew on my clit the way you know I like it." Brigett begged, needing some pain to be able to reach fulfillment.

Paul had never hurt a woman deliberately in his life, but hearing his aunt beg for it, squeezed her tits as hard as he could, bringing a moan of satisfaction from deep in her throat. With his prick fucking wildly into her hot, moist cunt, and occasionally feeling his mother's tongue lave at his prick on the out-strokes, he was feeling on top of the world, like he could last forever. He would have to ask his mother someday which of his female relatives were into incest, if it was going to be this much fun.

Natalie was also enjoying herself licking all of the escaped cream leaking from Brigett's cunt, and chewing on her clit, but decided to add to the excitement. Wetting her finger in her mouth, she reached under her son's balls and shoved it up his ass without warning. The results were spectacular, as his ass came plumb up off of the chair, shoving his cock hard into his aunt's womb, bringing a scream of pain/pleasure erupting from her vocal cords. Biting hard on her clit at the same time brought Millie to the precipice of her climax, causing her cunt to clamp down on Paul's cock. The cream was running like a mountain spring out of Brigett's cunt, as she thrashed about in the throes of orgasm. Paul's orgasm also could not be held back any longer as his mother's finger tickled his prostrate gland, and his aunt bounced wildly on his prick. With his prick pounding deep in the depths of her hot gushing cunt, creamy jets of hot cum splashed time after time against the squeezing walls of her climaxing pussy. Now Natalie got her reward of the mixed creamy nectar of their juices as it gushed from Brigett's cunt. Licking and slurping up the creamy juices, Natalie's tongue and lips were sucking up the strong flow as if she were dying of thirst. As soon as Paul's orgasm was over, she pulled her finger out of his ass, and used both hands to lift Brigett off of his prick, so that she could get the rest of the rich mixture as it drained from her sister's pussy. Licking up what was on the surface and just inside her cunt, Natalie then ran her fingers into Brigett's cunt, scooping out all of the cum that her fingers would reach. Next was to clean her son's prick of the slimy mixture that has adhered to it, which pleasure she had saved for last. She had always liked to suck a soggy deflated cock after a wild fuck, and her son's was still a mouthful even in its present condition. Finally sated with all the cream she needed for the moment, Natalie sat back on her haunches with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Well Brigett, did you like my little surprise I brought you today?" Natalie asked her equally satisfied sister.

"Oh God Nat, it's always great when you come to visit, but yes, this was the best surprise I think you could have given me. I still don't know how a kid his age could have such a huge prick, but who cares as long as I can make use of it once in a while, ' she replied.

"Hell Brigett, he had to inherit it from Grandpa Taylor. Don't you remember some of the things mother said about the size of his prick. She said that grandpa had a 15inch prick, and Paul isn't full-grown yet. He might get as big in the next few years."

"I guess that you are right. Since none of our brothers got that big, I didn't think about it skipping a generation, but none of the other grand-kids got that big." Brigett replied.

"I know, but none of them were a result of double incest on the Taylor side like Paul is either. That might be what it took to get that big of a cock. Wait till mom gets a look at it, and don't you dare tell her in advance of her birthday next week. I want it to be a surprise for the party that we have at her farm." Natalie stated, knowing that the party would have a surprise for Paul also.

Arriving home shortly after lunch time, Paul decided to go swimming since it was so hot. Going strait to his room, he changed into his swimming suit and headed for the pool. The sight of both his sisters totally nude soaking up the rays of the sun shocked him at first, but he then realized that with the privacy fence that they had, the nudity that they could now enjoy indoors could be extended to the back yard and pool. Thinking about his own situation, he skined off his swimming suit and ran to the pool, diving in before his sisters realized that he was home.

"Hey Paul, did Aunt Brigett show you a good time?" Karen laughingly asked as soon as his head surfaced above the water.

"So, you both knew what would happen when i left with mom this morning huh? Yeah, we had a great time. What did my pretty sisters do today besides soak up the sunshine," he asked.

"Oh, we just played with each other a little, keeping our pussys nice and hot for our big dicked brother. Do you fill up to taking on two more women now that you have played with Mom and Brigett?" Karen said, wishing he would get out of the water so that she could see his huge cock that gave her so much pleasure the night before.

"Well you will have to wait awhile. I want to swim a little bit, then go eat, but I think I should have my strength back in a couple of hours." Paul remarked, causing peals of laughter to erupt from his sisters.

"I guess that means that little brother is all fucked out at the moment." Karen said, between giggles.

Paul had been watching his sister's hot cunts drip with lust during the entire exchange and was about half-hard, even in the cool water of the pool. He knew that he could get another erection, but had decided to save it for later, realizing what his father had been going through trying to keep three women satisfied. With as much pussy as he had been getting lately, he was almost wishing his father would get back soon to help him out with the women of the family. Deciding to ignore his sisters, Paul began to swim a few laps of the pool to cool down his turgid shaft before getting something to eat.

Seeing that their brother wasn't going to give into their lusty ideas, the two sisters lay back on their deck chairs to work on their tans, giving up on trying to get Paul to fuck them.

Natalie had heard the complete exchange between her children when she had went to the patio door to tell them that it was time to eat. She knew that Paul wasn't worn out, and realized that he was just like his father now that the first thrills of sex had worn off, and had decided to pace him-self. Natalie watched for a few minutes as Paul swam laps, before stepping through the patio door and calling her children in for a late lunch. As Paul pulled his body from the pool, she could not help but gaze at his soft cock as it rested against his thigh, remembering how it had felt in her cunt. It was going to take a little self-control to keep from getting to greedy, but she was used to it by now, having to share her husband with her two daughters, and she would be able to control her greed now too. When Jack came home they would have two cocks to share, and with not having to hide their sexual antics anymore, she gave thought to the wild fucking that break out at anytime and in any room. Fuck, she thought to her-self, I have to get my mind off of sex or I will end up raping my son before he sits down to lunch.

As Paul and his sisters sat down to lunch, it struck him as funny that he and his sisters had not even bothered to get dressed, and yet his mother was still fully clothed. That is when it struck him that his complete outlook on sex had did a complete turn-about. Where before, just the thought of one of his sisters sitting at the dinner table naked would have gave him a raging hard-on, now it seemed funny that his mother had her clothes on while the rest of them were naked as the day they were born.

"Paul, what are you smiling about?" Natalie asked.

"I was just thinking about how things have changed lately. The girls and I are sitting here nude, and you are dressed, and I don't feel the need to rush up to my room and masturbate just at the thought of it. I think I am going to like running around the house naked and seeing you all the same way," he replied with a grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.