Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2002 by nomad

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a young man learns of his families incestuous ways on his sixteenth birthday. He also has a big surprise for them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Paul had awakened that morning alone in the house. His mother was with his aunt and his sisters were not due back till today, from a wedding that they had to attend. After his morning shower, he had decided to lay out in the sun next to the pool and try to get his thoughts together about what had taken place the night before. It was hard to believe that he had had his first sex with a woman and it was his own mother. From everything that he had heard from friend's and things that he had read, it had to be wrong to commit incest, but it felt so right that he no longer knew what to believe. As good as it had felt, now in the light of day Paul was no longer sure that he wanted it to happen again. He wished that his father were here to talk to. They had always been more like good friends than father and son. Maybe the reason he was feeling so guilty was that he felt like he had fucked his father's wife behind his back. When he had first started dreaming of having sex with his mother and sisters, it had felt a little weird to think of them in that way, but as long as it was just a fantasy it really couldn't hurt anyone. Now it had move beyond the realm of fantasy and into real life, his feelings were getting more confused. Paul found that being old enough to make his own decisions wasn't near as easy as he thought it would be, and this one was going to be one of the hardest of his life.

Later that afternoon, Karen and Janet arrived home from the wedding, not knowing for sure of the results of their mother's plan to seduce their brother. Deciding to act as if they didn't know about the seduction, they both tried to act like everything was normal. One thing that they did notice however was that Paul seemed to be quieter than normal and seemed to be trying to avoid them. They could hardly wait for their mother to get home so that they could find out what had happened. Leaving Paul alone with his thoughts, they went to the den to watch a movie on the television and wait for their mother's arrival.

Hearing the front door open, both girls rushed to their mother to find out what was going on with their brother. Telling her how quiet and secluded he was acting, Natalie just smiled.

"Girls, I think I know the answer to what is wrong with Paul, and for your information, everything went perfect last night. I think he is just going on a guilt trip right now. Your father had a feeling this would happen and wrote Paul a letter, which I just picked up at the post office. He explained in a letter to me what was in Paul's letter and hopefully it will help your brother with his troubles. Now, why don't you two go start getting dinner ready, and I will help you as soon as I give him this letter?"

Knocking on Paul's bedroom door, Natalie told him, "Paul dear, I have a letter from your father for you. Why don't you go ahead and read it and we will let you know when dinner is ready." Handing him the letter when he opened the door, she turned and left without saying anymore.

Paul had been nervous ever since his sisters had gotten home, not having any idea what to say to them. He had thought that it would be better to talk with his mother first, and try to work out some of the things that were running through his mind. When his mother told him that he had a letter from his father, it threw him into total confusion, because all the letters that his father had written before had been addressed to his mother or the whole family. With trembling fingers, he opened the letter and read.

Dear Paul,

I wish I could have been there for your birthday, but you know how it is with my job. I assume that your mother has already had a talk with you about our family. Knowing your mother like I do, I am sure that you had one of the greatest nights of your life. While I have been down here I got to thinking about it and a memory came back to me of the first time I had fucked my own mother. I remember that for a few days I was feeling really guilty. After my stepfather and I had talked it over, I knew that I had been feeling guilty about fucking his wife and my mother. He told me the same thing I am going to tell you. There is nothing to feel guilty about, since I am fucking most of the women in our family and you will be to if you want to. I believe that if you love a person enough, then letting them make love to the people that they love is the way to show it. Your mother and I both like to watch each other having sex with other family members. I hope that you can share this feeling with us, and that we all can be more open with sex within our own home.

I Love You,

Jack

After reading the letter, Paul laid back on his bed and thought about the fact that his father had fucked his own mother also. The thought of it made him feel much better about what had happened. It was as if his father had been reading his mind and sent the letter when he would need it the most. The more he thought about it the better he felt, until it hit him that since the incest part didn't seem to bother him anymore and the guilt of fucking his mother was no longer a concern since that seemed to be his father's wish, there wasn't any reason not to enjoy himself. Having made his decision, he went to the kitchen to help getting dinner ready with the rest of the family.

"Honey, do you feel better now?" Natalie asked, when she seen her son enter the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Yea, a lot better. Mom, Dad must me a mind reader or something. He seemed to know what was bothering me, and he isn't even here."

"It helps if you have been in a similar situation son. Your father told me about his problem with it years ago, but I had forgotten all about it till I read his letter to me. Now let's finish setting the table and eat."

His sisters, now knowing that their mother had been successful, had managed to set the table in such a way that they were both seated next to their handsome brother. As he started eating, Paul felt a hand slip into his lap and fondle the large bulge in his pants. It was so unexpected that he almost choked on the bite of food in his mouth.

"Girls, there will be no more playing under the table during the rest of this meal. Let's give Paul time to get his bearings while we eat. Now I want to be able to see both hands till we are finished."

"Yes Mom" they said together.

Paul was glad that his mother had intervened, because Janet's hand had caused an instant erection. He didn't yet realize that having made his decision to join in the family fun, his sisters thought that it was open season on his cock. He would have liked to take things at a little slower pace until he got used to it, but his sisters couldn't wait to get at the huge cock their mother had told them about.

Watching her daughters, Natalie hoped her son would have enough to eat, because he was going to have to have a lot of energy before the night was over, by the look on their faces. Just thinking about his cock was getting to Natalie also, but she knew that she would have to be patient. Maybe, if she could get the girls to do the dinner dishes, it would give her a chance to get him first, before the girls wore him out. Since he had already had sex with her the night before, it should be easier for her to get him ready to try it again. She was sure that he would be a bit intimidated if both girls were to try to fuck him without working up to it slowly. By the time he was getting a blow-job, he probably wouldn't care who walked into the room. Yes, that is what she would do.

"Girls, as soon as dinner is over, I want you to clean the table and do the dishes. I need to talk to Paul alone for a moment."

"Please Mom, can't we just leave them for later?" Karen begged.

"No, I want them done and out of the way. Now no more arguments,"

Finishing dinner, Natalie led her son into the living room, where they could be alone for a few minutes.

" I just wanted to get you alone for a little bit before your sisters come in to let you know that I know what was in your letter. Can I assume by the smile you had on your face when you came into the kitchen, that you got all your problems with the family life style worked out to your satisfaction?"

"Yes, but I still almost lost it when Janet grabbed my cock at the dinner table. I didn't expect her to be so bold and aggressive. Having sexual freedom must make women as aggressive as men huh?"

"Only if they want to be aggressive son. If you would get your clothes off, maybe you would find out how aggressive your mother can be," Natalie said as she started taking off her blouse.

Paul felt the bulge in his pants tighten when his mother blouse came off to revel her grapefruit size tits with nipples the size of the first joint of his index finger. To think that his mother was undressing in front of him, right in the living room, when he was used to thinking that sex was supposed to happen behind closed bedroom doors. Standing frozen in one spot, Paul seemed as if he were frozen in place stunned by the fact that his mother was rapidly becoming naked with his sisters in the next room. His cock felt as if it would burst out of his pants at any moment, as more of her beautiful body was revealed. With his prick at full erection, Paul was stilled fully clothed, as his gaze remained frozen on to his mother's smooth cunt.

Noticing that her son hadn't moved while she undressed, Natalie decided that he needed a little help to get started. Running one hand over her breast while the other moved south to her seeping cunt, she goaded him by saying, "Doesn't this make you hot Baby? Don't you want to get undressed for Mama?"

Feeling as if he had been released from restraints, Paul suddenly and hurriedly striped his clothes off in record time. As he straightened up from pulling off his pants and shorts, he felt his mother's tiny hand wrap around his cock at the same time as she started kissing him passionately. Her tongue twirled in his mouth as if in a dance with his own tongue, as her hand stroked his cock and long smooth motions. Wanting to be a participant, he brought his hands up to rub her firm round globes of tit flesh. He had heard of the pencil test, and swore that these tits would pass without a problem. It made him proud to have a mother who exercised every day to keep her body looking so good. As the kiss continued, Paul kneaded her breast and teased her nipples till they were like hard ripe cherries sitting in the center of her tits. Unable to resist any longer, he ended the kiss with his mother and lowered his head to one of the mouth-watering nipples.

When her son started licking her tits with broad strokes of his tongue, Natalie knew that she was going to have to get him to hurry through the for-play if she wanted to be able to have his big long cock in her cunt before her daughters got to him. Thinking of his cock in her cunt had made her pussy so wet that she could wait no longer.

"Lay down on your back Honey. I want to ride your cock like a wild cowgirl," Natalie gasped.

Paul was amazed how fast he found himself on his back with his mother's help. He would have liked to suck his mother's breast a little longer, but she seemed to be in hurry to have his cock in her pussy. As soon as she straddled his hips, she guided his huge cock into to her needy cunt. The lips of her cunt stretched to their maximum as his prick forced them apart. Heat surrounded his cock as she lowered her body, sinking his prick deeper and deeper into he hot humid depths.

"Mother, you cheated! That's not fair, making us do the dishes while you get to fuck him again, before we even have a turn with him." Karen exclaimed as she seen Paul's prick sliding into his mother's cunt.

Startled, but needing to finish burying his prick into his mother's pussy, Paul paid scant attention to his sisters as they accused their mother of cheating. The idea that three women were vying for the right to fuck him was starting to make him even harder, if that was possible. Holding Natalies' hips, he started thrusting up further into her cunt, and with three strokes, had bottomed out. His pubic hair was rubbing against her bald mound, as the head of his prick was pushing her cervix aside, stretching her cunt deeper than she had thought possible.

"OH MY GOD! YOU CAN SEE THE BULGE OF HIS COCK ON HER BELLY AS HE FUCKS HER." Janet screamed, "IT MUST BE HUGE. OH FUCK. RIDE HIS COCK MOM."

Karen pushed her hand down her panties and started fingering her cunt as Janet rid herself of her clothing as fast as she could. Her mother may have pre-empted his cock, but she planned on getting the use of his mouth. Squatting over his face, she lowered her glistening pussy to his mouth.

Paul was in heaven as his sister's cunt settled over his mouth. To be able to eat pussy at the same time as he was fucking another pussy was one of his most erotic dreams come true. Taking his hands off of his mother's hips and reaching for his sister's ass cheeks, he spread them apart to have better access to her cunt and ass. Natalie was able to ride his cock at her own pace now that he had released her, and he was free to concentrate on eating his sister's cunt. Spreading Janet's ass cheeks wide, Paul ran his tongue from her shaved pubs, over her clit, through the lips of her cunt, and over her asshole. Her moans of pleasure let him know that she loved it, but when his tongue tickled her asshole, he knew that he had hit her most sensitive spot, as she whined in surprise and pushed back at his mouth.

"Lick my ass. Stick your tongue in my ass and rim it out good. Get it good and wet and I will let you fuck it later, but for now just eat my ass." Janet whined.

Hearing his sister's request, Paul stuck a finger in her ass to relax and loosen her sphincter muscle. Working the first knuckle back and forth in her ass soon had her relaxed enough that he could get his stiffened tongue past the entrance of her rose bud. With his tongue now fucking into her asshole, he pushed two fingers up her cunt as she wiggled in delight.

Watching her daughter enjoy the use of her son's mouth, Natalie was also climbing toward a climax as she slammed her cunt down harder and faster. The feel of his pubic hair rubbing against her clit, and the long shaft of his cock rubbing against the inside walls of her cunt were the things that she had dreamed about for years. Ever since she and Jack had decided that the kids could join them in their sexual games at the age of 16, she had been dreaming of the day that her youngest child would fuck her. She had always thought that there was something special between mothers and sons, and now she knew that it was true and the size of his cock just added to the pleasure. That wonderful cock filling her pussy so full, and every thrust was better than she had ever dreamed possible. She had been having little mini orgasms from the time his prick had entered her cunt, with a major orgasm hovering in the background waiting for the right moment to blast though her body.

Karen, watching her mother and sister moaning in pleasure as they neared their climaxes together, was strongly effected by the sight. While one hand was busy rubbing he clit and the other stabbing into her hungry cunt, she watched her brother's huge cock fucking deep into her mother's pussy. It was the fattest prick she had ever seen, and her mouth watered just at the thought of sucking her mother's pussy cream and his cum off of it when they were finished.

The combination of her brother's tongue and fingers were driving Janet wild. She loved to have her asshole reamed out with a hot tongue or cock, and after having seen how thick Paul's cock was as it fucked deep into her mother's slippery pussy made her own juices seep constantly from her finger fucked cunt. God, how she hoped that he would send his cock ravaging into the depths of her ass before the night was over. The feelings of his tongue fucking into her asshole as if it were a miniature prick and her cunt being ravished by his fingers was bringing her closer and closer to the orgasm that she needed so bad.

Natalies' lust filled mind was no longer capable of any rational thought as she grasped her nipples and squeezed them hard bringing even more pleasure to sex incited body. Just a few more strokes of that wonderful prick into her boiling depths was all that it would take now to reach the orgasm that was about to explode in her body. Wildly, she threw her cunt as hard as she could down onto his prick, her whole body shuddering and quivering. Her clit smashing into his pubic hair, swelling so large that she felt that it would explode if she didn't get the relief she needed.

Like a Forth of July fireworks display, her orgasm burst in her cunt sending tentacles of rapture racing through her body in mind blasting waves of pleasure. Her vocal cords seemed as if frozen, only able to emit low moans of pure ecstasy as her pussy clamped down hard on her son's huge cock. Natalies' blond hair flew about her face, as she shook her head side to side, and her body shook with convulsions. Her pussy was milking his cock, trying to suck the cum from his ball, as her own cum squirted out past the tight fit of his cock filling her red swollen cunt.

Looking at her mother going through the convulsions of an orgasm put the finishing touches to Janet's own climb to the apex of her climax. Watching her mother maul her tits, and the juices squirting out of her mother's cunt to inundate her brother's cock wiped her mind clean of all thoughts except the orgasm that rushed through her body like a spring flood.

"OH FUCK... I'M CUMMING. OH SHIT I'M CUMMING. TONGUE FUCK MY ASS SOME MORE. OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD." Janet screamed as her sphincter tightened around his tongue trying to rip it out of his mouth and suck it deep into her asshole.

With his mother's cunt clamping down on his prick, milking it and his sister's juices flowing down onto his chin and neck, Paul could hold back the churning in his balls no longer. Cum came rushing through his cock spraying into his mother's cunt like a fire-hose putting out the flames of her hot clasping pussy. Her cunt being packed with his horse size cock, the cum came gushing out of her twat around his prick, saturating them both with hot sticky fuck cream.

Natalie was rubbing her groin as he continued to spray her cunt down with his seminal fluid till his spurts dwindled to a slow ooze of cum leaking out of his prick. Her cunt milked the last drops from his cock, as she finally collapsed against his body with his cock still soaking their combined fuck juices.

As soon as Janet removed her cunt from his face to lay back on the floor, Paul rolled his mother off his body to his side, the cool air wafting over his wet prick as it slid from his mother's body. Never before in his life had he felt so euphoric. He could not believe at this moment in time that sex could get any better than what he had just been through. Because of his inexperience, he did not realize that this moment might be one of the most unforgettable times of his life, but the sex that he was to have in then next few hours would be to wild to even imagine at this moment.

Seeing his still semi-hard cock lying against his thigh, soaked with the juices of his and his mother's passions, was to much to resist for 17 year old Janet. With a moan of delight, she positioned herself between her brother's thighs and swiftly engulfed as much of his softened meat as her mouth would hold.

Karen wasn't much slower in reacting, but with a different target in mind for her mouth. The thought of all that cum leaking out of her mother's cunt onto the sheets would be a waste of her brother's sperm as far as she was concerned. Crawling between her mother's legs, she lowered her mouth to her leaking pussy and began to lap up what already had leaked out. Damn, she loved the taste of their mixed juices, she thought as she slurped up all the cum from between her mother's thighs. Spreading her cunt lips, she started to lick the inside of her pussy, enjoying herself immensely.

Watching his sister lick his mother's cunt as his other sister sucked at his half-hard organ was giving Paul another erection. He had seen pictures of two women licking each others cunts, but never thought that he would see it in his own family. It didn't take much of watching this lustful sight to get him back to full hardness again. Janet could suck prick great, but could not deep-throat like his mother could, but she was very enthusiastically trying her best to do so.

Natalie had told her daughters that Paul's prick was huge, but Janet could not believe that she would ever see a human prick that she could not get down her throat. Her daddy's prick was immense and she had learned to deep-throat him, but the cock in her mouth at the moment was even larger than her father's awesome sex weapon. By stretching her jaws to their full capacity, she was barely able to take the head of his prick and a few more inches, but it was too huge for her throat to except. What she was able to handle, she sucked like an expert while running her tongue behind the head of his cock, teasing it back to it's former glory. When he had tongue fucked her ass, she had wanted to feel his prick fucking her there, but now she wasn't sure if she could take something this big into her rarely fucked asshole. It was still hurt at first every time her father butt-fucked her, even though it felt great after she got used to the size of it. The fantasy of taking his horsy cock up her ass was too strong to pass up, even knowing that it would hurt like hell, at least at first.

Removing her mouth from his prick, Janet begged, "Paul, will you fuck my ass? I don't know if it will work, but I want this big prick up my ass so bad.

"Oh God Jan, I don't know if it would fit. Your ass looks like it would be too little to take my cock. Are you sure that is what you want?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I have dreamed of. Wait right here while I go get some baby oil. That should make it a little easier." Janet said as she ran to the bathroom to get the oil.

Rushing back to the living room, she handed the oil to her brother urging him to be lavish with his use of the oil on his prick as well as deep in her ass. "As you put the oil in my ass, use as many fingers as you can to try to open it as wide as possible. I want you to know that it will hurt me at first, but don't stop, no matter what I say, OK?

"Alright Sis, but I hope you know what you're doing." Paul replied.

On hands and knees before him with her with her beautiful ass begging him to make use of it, was more than mortal man could withstand. Pulling her ass-cheeks apart, Paul lowered his mouth to the tempting sight and ran his tongue over the wrinkled little rosebud, causing a whimper of pleasure to escape her lips. Thinking that she would have to be as highly aroused as possible to take his huge cock, he licked her sweet little ass for a few strokes, then forced a finger past her sphincter muscle to help it to relax. Her ass loosening up as he rub his finger into the opening was all he needed to be able to force his tongue past the normally tight entrance to her bowels. Janet's asshole opened like a flower to his tongue, and with her squealing in delight, Paul ran his tongue as deep as it could go. After reaming her ass with his tongue for a couple of minutes, the urge to bury his prick into this very friendly hole became overpowering. Squirting some oil into the slight opening, he ran his finger deep inside with a twisting motion, spreading the oil on every inch his finger could reach. Adding some more oil as he pushed a second finger into her hot depths, he continued his twisting motion, hoping that her ass would be able to accommodate the much larger object between his thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.