Happy Sister - Cover

Happy Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: She just loves her brother and will do anything he wants

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

She knelt there, totally naked, she looked up at her elder brother Phil, with love, total, un-limiting love in her eyes.

"Suck it bitch," he said crudely to her. She lifted herself so she could take his large hardness into her mouth.

"That's right bitch," he cooed his hand caressing her naked back. Her head bobbed back and forth making him cry out in pleasure.

"Yeah, sis, that's right," he said, "use your tits." Again she moved to encompass him between her large tits.

"Squeeze them for me," he demanded. Her hands pushed her breasts together, making a soft home for his cock.

"Please brother, fuck me," she begged.

"Is that what my slut sister wants?" he asked.

"Please," she begged again.

"And what will you do for me if I do?" he asked.

"Please Phil, you know I'll do anything for you," she said, being completely honest.

"Yeah, I know bitch," he chuckled, "ok get up here."

"Oh thank you," she cooed, she quickly climbed on to her brother's lap and his cock disappeared into her sopping pussy.

"That's right bitch," he laughed at her eagerness, "make yourself come." With a big smile on his face he watched his young sister move on his lap, his hand were busy with her large breasts.

"Oh yes, oh, oh," she cried out in orgasm.

"Was that nice bitch?" he said smiling at her.

"Oh yes thank you," she said, "that was perfect."

"Good, good," he said, "but I haven't come yet."

"Oh I'm sorry," she said, moving off his lap and engulfing him again between her breasts.

"Yeah that's right bitch," he said and he splattered his sperm all over her throat.

"Ok sis, time to get dressed, mum and dad will be home soon," he said, watching his sister gather up her clothes from were she had drop them earlier and then doing a reverse strip.

"Thank you brother," she kissed him full on his lips, "anything, anytime, ok just asked." he watch her trim teenage figure climb the stairs until she was out of sight.

Boy, oh boy, he thought to himself, what a cracking body his sister has on her, and how luckily he was. He had broken her in while on their Christmas holiday break; now she was his personal fuck toy. He smiled to himself at the memories. For some months before, she had been showing the signs, like letting him catch her leaving the bathroom in her underwear or bath towel. Or sitting on his lap while they watch TV, until at last he did, what he knew she wanted, and that was to fuck her brains out. It was New Years day the whole house was recovering from the night before. He had first bumped into her leaving the bathroom; she was dressed in a very small towel that didn't cover much at all. Then later, she had entered his room, asking to borrow something. For the life of him now, he couldn't remember what, but he could still see her smiling face as he pulled the small towel from around her sexy body. Her protests were merely cosmetic for her legs opened just as soon as her body hit his bed, and her first orgasm started when his fingers found the right spot between them.


He put his key in the lock and threw his bag into the corner of the hall. Shit, what a day, well that's the end to this term exams; next week spring break started.

"Kelly, are you in yet?" he called out.

"Yeah, upstairs," she called out, "please come up." he mounted the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Hi Phil," she smiled at her older brother, "how was your day?"

"Well my exams are over," he said with a smile, "for awhile anyway." He sat down on her bed, looking over at his young sister. Boy did she look good, she was still dressed in her school outfit, with her hair in a ponytail. As he watched, she pulled the scrunchy out of her hair and started to brush it until it hung around her shoulders.

"You have such beautiful hair sis," he said truthfully.

"Thanks brother," she blushed.

"Great tits too," he added.

"And still growing," she replied with a grin, "my 34 inch 'B' cup bras are so tight now, I shall probably need a 36 with a 'C' soon."

"Show me," he requested. Her hands un-buttoned her white blouse and removed it and then turning to show him her generously filled bra.

"Yeah see what you mean," he said, "you're getting as big as mum."

"Well as long as you like them, I'm happy," she smiled at her brother, "Would you like to touch them," she offered, her voice starting to become breathless.

"Sure would, but we better be quick," he said, "mum will be in soon." She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra and it dropped to the floor.

"Please can I make you come," she begged.

"Sure sis," he said, un-zipping himself, and pulled his hardening cock out of his trousers. She knelt in front of him, and took him into her mouth. He reached down and squeezed her tits.

"That's right bitch," he cooed. Soon he pumped his sperm down her throat.

"Was that all right?" she asked.

"Yeah great, sis," he smiled down at his beautiful sister, "now you better get dressed.

"Are you going to let your mates fuck me?" she asked, pulling a clean T-shirt over her naked bust.

"What, why do you ask?" he said, turning back to face his sister.

"Well you said you were going to the other week," she said shyly, "you know when we were doing it."

"Would you like them to?" he asked.

"Of course," she said, then added quickly, "if you want me to."

"Well I know one thing," he said, with a chuckle, "they sure would like to stick their cocks into you."

"Would they really?" she asked, pulling on her Jeans.

"Yeah," he smiled at his sister, "any man would, you're a very sexy girl."

"Thank you brother," she kissed him, "it's nice to know these things."


Spring break had, at last, arrived and he could have a lie in, he heard the front door close after a yelled goodbye from his parents. Good, time for a snooze before he went out later.

"Can I come it?" his sister asked, sticking her head around his door.

"Sure sis," he said, happy to give up his snooze for his sexy sister. She jumped into his small bed and cuddled up to him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.