Losing It - Cover

Losing It

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Marcee finally gets around to losing it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Honestly, losing my virginity wasn't such a big deal. Oh, I was nervous and scared at the time, all right, but mostly I just wanted to get it OVER with. And so I did.

My name's Marcee, by the way, Marcee VanZant.

Janie Philips was the first one in our group to actually do the deed. She was barely 15 at the time, and we were pretty much scandalized by it. Oh, we were all excited and wanted to know ALL the details. But afterward, when Janie wasn't around, we all bad-mouthed her for it. I was as bad as anyone, I guess.

We called our group WeFive because -- you guessed it -- there were five of us, but it wasn't long before it was down to just four. Janie just kind of drifted away. I don't know if she felt we "goody-goodies" had less in common with her sudden sexual maturity or if she sensed our disapproval. Maybe some of both, huh?

Funny, because only about three months later, Stevie -- Stephanie Connager -- became the next to fall. And when she excitedly confessed that she and her boyfriend Lee had gone all the way the previous weekend, Kayla Randall admitted that she had lost her virginity only two weeks after poor Janie but had been afraid to tell us because of how we'd treated her.

But we were older and wiser by then. We could have probably named a dozen other girls who had taken the big step in the last six months. Kayla was the oldest of us, almost 16 and a half, and Stevie had turned 16 the weekend before she decided to let Lee have it. That left Shawna Reed and I as the only virgins, and I was the older -- a month older than Stevie, actually.

Until then, I hadn't really thought that my turn would come any time soon. I didn't feel ready yet to take the big step. Suddenly, however, I was in danger of being the last one in the group to lose my virginity, and that was an uncomfortable thought. Make that totally unacceptable.

But I had a slight problem -- I had broken up with my most recent boyfriend Ray only three weeks before, and I wasn't dating anyone steady. The same weekend Stevie was doing the deed with Lee, I had dates with two different boys, neither of whom was going to get a second date, not unless I was desperate. So I didn't have any good candidate to nominate for cherry-picker.

Not that I'd ordinarily have a problem, you understand. I'm a pretty foxy brunette, about 5'5", with a trim bod, slim but definite hips, and a good pair up front. The boys seemed to like what I had to offer, and even my friends admitted I was the prettiest of the group except maybe for Stevie.

Over the next few days, I thought of little else except my problem. At first, I felt a little desperate. How was I going to do this? And with WHO? But, after a major anxiety attack or two, I calmed down. I began to think it wasn't so important to give it up to someone significant. Like, I wasn't ready to get serious or anything. The more I considered it, the more it seemed there were only two real requirements. First, it had to be someone I could trust with it, you know. Someone who wouldn't ruin it, at the time and later. And it had to be someone I wouldn't feel embarrassed about when I told (bragged to) my friends. The second was probably more important than the first, to be honest.

It didn't take me long after that to settle on Keith Millet as the top candidate. He was available and interested -- in fact, he'd asked me out the previous weekend after I'd already committed to the two dates, and I had to turn him down. His girlfriend, Zoey Bradford, had dumped him a while back. She'd wound up with Edgar Castleman, a football player. He was a tackle and pretty dumb.

Keith had moped at first, but he seemed to be getting over it. He was on the basketball team -- not a starter, but varsity. He was also pretty cute. I'd known Keith a long time, since Tuttle Middle School. We both went there before good old Weslow High.

In fact, we'd done some early experiments in the boy-girl thing together. Keith was the first boy I ever let touch me -- just some outside-the-clothes stuff. It was mostly about learning how to French-kiss and how to hug and that stuff, ya know? Just good, clean fun. We'd gone our separate ways at Weslow, but I'd always kind of liked him. And nothing I'd done with him had come back to haunt me, which was more than I could say for at least one of my ex-boyfriends. So that was another plus for Keith.

I got through the next weekend without losing to Shawna before I even started. She reported that she and her boyfriend Mike didn't, like it was only a matter of time before they did. They were talking about it, Shawna said. Mike wanted to (of course) but she wasn't sure. I told her to follow her heart. It would let her know when she was ready, I said. Until then, I said, she should be true to herself and to what she wanted for herself. I think she bought it.

But I knew time was tight and that Shawna could go any time. I began to lay serious plans -- plans for getting laid. Seriously laid.

On Wednesday, I finally managed to run into Keith at a good time, not too many people around for distractions. We stood in the hall chatting. I made no move to leave, and Keith finally worked up the courage to ask me out again, which I quickly accepted. Saturday? Why, sure, Keith. Go to the drive-in? You bet.


So Saturday night we went to the drive-in. I think Keith knew something was going on. There was a charged air, a sense that something was going to happen. It was a sexy kind of electricity. I think he thought he was probably going to get to feel me up again, and I had a lot more for him to feel than the last time. I caught him looking at my chest a lot. I even gave him something to look at a couple of times. You know, stretching my arms up, that kind of thing. And I bumped his arm with my tit a couple of times, too. Accidentally on purpose.

We started kissing about fifteen minutes into the movie. Little friendly kisses soon turned into deep, probing kisses that went on forever. Keith moved out from behind the steering wheel and I lay across his lap, my back to the movie. After pushing his hand away a couple of times, I judged it was dark enough and finally let him run his hand over my titties.

He squeezed and stroked them with less than total competence but not bad enough to hurt me. That's not fair. He was actually pretty good, just a little awkward in the technique department. Anyway, I began to act like I was gradually getting turned on, which was only partly an act. And pretty soon, Keith tried to slip his hand under my tubetop (not chosen by accident, of course) and, after pushing him away a couple more times, I let him. I wasn't wearing a bra under the tubetop -- I didn't need one -- so Keith soon had his hand on bare tit. He seemed to like that. I kind of liked it, too.

It was pitch dark by then and we were in the next-to-last row of the drive-in with nobody parked close. After another brief struggle, I let Keith push my tubetop up over my titties. He played with them for a while, then dropped his head and kissed them all over. I'd let my ex-boyfriend Roger do that, too. When Keith took one of my nipples between his lips and sucked on it gently, I could feel my panties dampen. When he sucked hard, I felt a bolt of white-hot energy shoot through my body and down to my pussy, making it twitch and squirm.

Keith had his hand on my bare knee and began to work it slowly up my thigh. I suppose he thought he was being crafty. When he reached my shorts, I pushed his hand away. He kissed me some more, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. He played with my tits and sucked on my nipples again. Then he put his hand on my leg and tried to slide it up to my crotch again. I decided it was time to have a talk.

"Stop it, Keith," I said sharply, putting my hands on his chest and pushing away. I pulled the tubetop down over my titties and slid away from him, putting my back against the car door and tucking my knees onto the seat as an additional barrier.

"I'm sorry, Marcee," he said, downcast. "I didn't mean to... I mean... I just got carried away."

"Well, okay," I said, softening a little, "You're just going a little fast for me."

I could see him brighten a little at that, probably figuring that too fast was not as bad as too far would have been. He apologized and wound up holding my hand chastely while we watched the movie. Before long, though, he put his arm around my shoulders, and I snuggled up to him. We kissed some more. Hesitantly, he put a hand on a tit again and, when I didn't object, started feeling me up again. I even let him slip his hand under my top, but I wouldn't let him pull it up and expose my breasts.

Partly to compensate, though, I let my hand rest on his leg. During one of our kisses, I slid it up his thigh and let my fingers brush the lump of stiff flesh. He sucked in a quick breath, and I slid my hand down again like it had been an accident. As he continued to kiss and fondle me, though, I let my fingers trace up the inside of his thigh until they made contact again. I just rested them there, letting him know it wasn't an accident this time. After a bit, I squeezed it and started massaging his meat through his pants.

"Jesus, Marcee," Keith gasped between kisses. "You keep that up, you're gonna make me... shoot." I giggled and gave his turgid boner a pat.

"Oh, dear," I said, "we wouldn't want that." I let it hang just a moment. "Not yet."

Keith looked at me out of the corner of his eye. I could almost hear the gears grinding. But he decided to take the indirect approach.

"So," he said after a pause, "what do you want to do after the movie?"

"Oh, I dunno," I said, although I knew.

"You wanna get a burger or something?"

"Umm... I'm not really hungry," I said.

"What time do you have to be in?"

"Midnight," I said with a grimace. "I think I should be able to stay out later on Saturday nights, but Mom and Dad won't let me."

Keith looked at his watch.

"It's only a quarter to ten," he said. "The movie's almost over. You wanna go out to the Point?" The Point was the parking place of choice, a hilltop overlook where you could see the lights of the city.

"Oh, I dunno," I said. "There'll be a lot of kids of there on Saturday. I don't like that much." I watched his face fall before adding, "Maybe we could go somewhere else, some place more private."

Keith was thinking fast.

"Um... I know a place out Conner Road," he said tentatively. "There's a side road. Nobody goes out there."

I thought for a moment, or pretended to.

"Okay," I said. "I guess so."

"You wanna see the end of the movie?" Keith asked, obviously hoping I'd say no.

"What movie?" I said, laughing. "You mean there's a movie here tonight?"


Now, I wouldn't want you to think that just because I hadn't done the deed yet that I was a total innocent. Not by a long shot.

Roger and I -- we'd gone pretty far. Far enough that he'd begun to think it was just a matter of time before it happened. I kept telling him no, but he didn't believe me. It didn't help any that I did about everything else but with him during the almost two years we went steady.

Even before Roger, I'd had some experience. Like I said, Keith and I had done some preliminary explorations in our first round back in the 8th grade. Then, the summer before I started high school, I spent a month with my cousin Jackie and her folks, Aunt Judy and Uncle Al. They had a summer cottage near Shaeffer Lake. That's in Indiana.

Jackie was my favorite cousin. We were only six months apart -- she's younger -- and we always had a great time together. Nearly every summer since we were small, she's either come to stay with us or I've gone to stay with them. A couple of summers, we did both.

Although she's younger, Jackie developed sooner. She's plumper than me anyway so it showed sooner. Her periods started and her titties came out when she was 12. Mine came along the following year just in time to give Keith a pair of targets for his roaming hands. I wasn't exactly well developed yet, but they were definitely more than bumps by then.

That summer with Jackie was a revelation. I had arrived expecting to brag, but Keith and I had been pretty innocent I found out. Sure, I let him feel me up, but we were awkward and furtive and not very good at it. Jackie, on the other hand, was edging toward being a slut. She got there a couple of years later.

She and her sort-of boyfriend Todd were all over each other in her family rec room with her mom and dad in the house. As soon as we closed the door, Jackie pulled him into a corner. She pushed herself up against Todd in a full-body press, kind of lifting up one leg as if to wrap it around him. He kissed her hard and deep, as if I wasn't there, and his hand slid up Jackie's side and cupped a tit as if he did it all the time, which apparently he did. And Jackie didn't object. No sir. She kind of wriggled up against him and thrust her chest forward, pressing her titty into Todd's hand. I'd never seen anything like it.

That night, we had a long whispered conversation in the bedroom we shared. At first, I was giving her a hard time, or trying to, but Jackie wasn't having any of it.

"Don't be a fud, Marcee," she said scornfully. "We're not hurting anybody. Todd's a lot of fun to be with. He's so sexy I just wanna eat him up. He likes to kiss me and touch me, and I like it, too. It feels g-o-o-o-d."

I admitted under questioning that I had liked it when Keith touched me. I liked the idea of him wanting to touch me and of me letting him touch me. But I didn't really think it was right to let him. Heck, that was partly the point. Anything people tried so hard to stop you from doing just had to be fun. And it was. But it wasn't right.

Jackie laughed at me.

"That's so complicated, Marcee. It isn't that hard. Does it hurt anyone? N-o-o-o. Does it feel good? YES! Then for crissakes go ahead and do it, sweetie. Have a little fun."

"So," I asked after some kidding around and general conversation about boys, "so have you done it?"

"Naw," Jackie said, "I'm not ready for that yet. It's too... complicated, you know? I'm gonna save that for the right guy at the right time. How about you?"

"God, no," I said. "I don't even want to think about it. Right now, I'm just having fun."

"Me, too," Jackie said. She gave me a funny grin. "Besides, there's lots of other things you can do."

"Like what?" I asked. I could allow myself to be a little naive with Jackie, where I couldn't with friends at school. She wouldn't put me down, and we didn't run around with the same people anyway.

"Oh, the usual stuff," she said. I raised a quizzical eyebrow. Jackie looked surprised. "Haven't you ever jerked a guy off?"

"N-no," I admitted. I didn't even know what it meant.

"Jeez, Marcee, where ya been?" Jackie said. "If you play with a guy's weenie, you can make him shoot."

"Well, yeah," I said, "but I never..."

"Look," she said, "you pull it out, ya know? And then you..." She made a fist and pumped it up and down a couple of times. "... And pretty soon -- whoosh! -- out it comes."

"What? You mean his... semen?" Was that what they meant by 'coming?' I'd heard the word without understanding what it referred to.

"Yeah. His cum. It spurts right out of the end of his thing. Pow! Pow!" Jackie giggled. "One guy, like the first time I did it, he got it all over himself. God, what a mess!"

"What's it like?" I asked, wrinkling my nose at the thought of body fluids getting all over things.

"Kinda thick and creamy," she said. "And it smells... funny. But it's real sexy. I mean, like I feel really powerful, you know, when I make a guy come. You take hold of a guy's dick and start jerking it, and they love it. They just go crazy, you know? Like it feels really excellent. And then, when they shoot, it's like you stuck an electric wire up their butt, you know, jerking and groaning because it feels so good."

"Jeez," I said, overwhelmed with new information. "It sounds... weird!"

"Oh, it's weird all right," Jackie said. "But you do that, you got 'em in the palm of your hand." She giggled again. "Literally!" We both cracked up.

When we settled down again, I asked, "But what about the... stuff? You said it's messy. What do you... ?"

Jackie looked at me kinda funny. "Well," she said, "you can catch it in your hand, but then, like, now what do you do with it? After the first time or so, you can usually tell when they're getting close, and you just put something over it to, you know, catch it. I used to use a Kleenex or a napkin."

"You don't use a... condom?" I asked, knowing it was dumb even as I said it.

"Naw," Jackie said, "that's not for that. I mean, you could, but... Rubbers are for when you really do it. It keeps the cum from getting in you and making a baby."

I sat there a moment, digesting what she had said.

"You said... you used to use a napkin... ?" I looked a question at her.

Jackie's eyes flicked toward her parent's room.

"Well," she said, "you gotta promise you won't ever tell..."

"I promise," I said quickly, drawing an X on my chest. "Cross my heart."

"Well," she said, "if I really like a boy..."

"Yeah?"

"I use my mouth."

I was shocked, stunned. Had I heard right?

"Your... your mouth?"

"Sure, dummy. Haven't you ever heard of a blowjob?"

Well, yeah, I had heard of it, but I was pretty unclear on the concept except that it had something to do with sex. Like, I wondered what the big deal was. I couldn't imagine how blowing on a guy, even on his thing, would do much of anything. Except maybe cool it off.

"It's not really a blowjob," Jackie said, sensing my confusion. "Like, it should be called a suck job. You put it in your mouth and suck on it and jack the guy off. You kind of move your head up and down, you know. You hold your mouth like this..." she made an O "... and kinda hold it and rub it with your lips and tongue. No teeth! That's important. And pretty soon, whammo!"

"Gaah!" I said, curling my lip. "He shoots it... in your mouth?"

"Sure," said Jackie casually. "It tastes kinda funny. Warm and salty. Kinda gross. I used to spit it out, but now I just swallow it."

"Ewww!"

"You'll get to like it," she said confidently. "Like I said, it's real sexy, and it just blows the guys away. You give a guy a blowjob once, and he'll do almost anything to get another one. You promise a guy a blowjob, and he'll take care of you. And if he does you right, I figure a blowjob isn't much to repay him. It's a lot more fun than doing it yourself."

Well, I'd certainly learned more in the past few minutes than in my whole life up until then. But now I had another question, as long as I was at it.

"What do you mean... like... if he does you?"

"Oh, Marcee-girl," Jackie laughed, "you sure are green. Where have you been?"

"C'mon, Jackie. Give."

"We're not running a charity here, girl. If a guy expects it from you, he's gotta give it back. Hell, I want mine first. You make a guy shoot, he's not good for anything for a while. He just wants to lay around and enjoy the feeling. He don't care if you're all worked up. Hell, I usually have to teach 'em. But I make sure they learn."

Jackie could tell by my expression that I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh God!" she laughed. "You're something else, girl. Haven't you ever had a guy play with your pussy?"

I shook my head no.

"Oh, Marcee, have you been missing out!" Jackie's eyes flicked toward her parent's room again. She looked at me a moment, then seemed to reach a decision. "C'mere," she said, scooting toward the way and lifting up the sheet, inviting me to join her.

We'd shared a bed many times over the years, especially when we were younger. This was different, I knew without being told. Still, I hesitated only a second. Jackie knew something I didn't, and I wanted to know right now. Moving quietly, I slipped out of my bed and into hers. We lay there side by side for a moment. Then Jackie turned onto her side and laid a hand on my thigh. I jumped involuntarily.

"Easy, Marcee," she whispered, grinning. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to show you something. This is the way... well, somebody showed me. I was pretty amazed, and you will be, too."

Jackie slid her hand down toward my knee, then inward and slowly traced up the inside of my thigh. Before she reached my middle, though, she moved her hand up on top again, ran it over my stomach under my t-shirt, then down my other leg. This time, she let the backs of her fingers flutter along the inside of my thigh. I trembled with anticipation and a touch of excitement.

"Relax," Jackie whispered. "Don't hold your legs so tight." She put her hands between my legs and tugged gently. I let them gap open slightly.

"That's better," Jackie whispered. "Just relax. Close your eyes and relax. Pretend I'm a boy, and I just want to make you feel good."

I closed my eyes and waited. All my attention was focused on the tickling touch of Jackie's warm hand as she moved it to my inner thigh again and slipped it higher. And higher. Her fingers brushed gently across my panty-covered mound, trailed down my thigh again, returned to stroke lightly over my crack before tracing down my thigh once more.

I shuddered involuntarily, my legs tensing then relaxing. My legs drifted open a little more, giving Jackie better access for her softly stroking fingers.

"That's better," she whispered again. "See how nice it feels?"

It did feel -- well, not nice -- more like wicked, but sensuous and exciting. Once, when Keith and I had been playing our games behind some bushes in the park, he had slipped one of his legs between mine and raised it to nudge against me there. It had felt something like this. But I had backed off and he hadn't persisted. Now, a warm glow was spreading through my middle in response to Jackie's touches. I began to want her to touch me again, tingling in anticipation while her hand brushed along the sensitive skin of my thighs, waiting for her fingers to come higher and touch me there.

Jackie laid her palm on my mound and wriggled her fingers into the space between my legs. I shifted again, letting them gap still wider. She rubbed up and down slowly, pressing in, making me tremble again.

"C'mon," Jackie whispered. "Do me, too."

I turned slightly toward her and hesitantly put my hand on her stomach. Jackie made a little snuggly move to encourage me and raised a knee to give me access. I slid my fingers down over her panties and gingerly rubbed them around in the space between her legs. Jackie pushed her hips toward me, wanting more. At the same time, she pushed her own fingers against my slot. I returned the pressure and was rewarded with a sigh.

"Oh, yeah," Jackie hissed. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"... Yeah," I whispered back. In truth, I'd never felt anything like it. I'd never touched myself that way; it had never occurred to me to try.

With a deft move, Jackie slipped her middle finger under the crotch of my panties and directly onto my slit. I flinched briefly at the unaccustomed intimacy as she worked her finger from side to side until it nestled between the outer lips, then slowly stroked it up and down. It slid easily in the dampness that had accumulated there. I shuddered and let out a long sigh. Jackie moved her finger up toward the top of the notch and ran it over a little bump I'd never noticed before. It felt especially good when she did that.

"That's your clittie," she whispered. "That's what makes you come."

The bump throbbed under her touch, and I let out a low moan. Jackie flicked her finger across it a couple of times and my middle jerked convulsively in response.

"You like that, don't you?" Jackie whispered. I nodded, reveling in this new feeling. "Me, too," she said. "C'mon. Give me some."

Caught up in what was happening to me, I had almost forgotten that my hand was in Jackie's crotch. I moved up so that I could work my fingers under the waistband of her panties and wriggled them down through her sparse bush to the top of her pussy. Probing cautiously in unfamiliar territory, I worked a finger into her slit and found her bump, then traced my finger over and around it. It seemed a little dry, so I slid my finger lower, found her dampness and brought my lubricated finger back up to roll it around and around as she had done with me.

Jackie drew in a ragged, hissing breath through clenched teeth and blew it out again. Her hips moved back and forth under my touch. Now it was Jackie who forgot about me. She had her eyes closed and had brought one hand up to massage one of her titties.

"Ummmm," Jackie moaned. "That feels so good! So sexy. Oooh! Nothing... nothing like it."

She was moving her hips more urgently now, pushing forward slowly so that her bump dragged across my pressing finger, then snapping them back and doing it again. Her breath matched her hips, dragging in as she pushed against my finger then popping out in short gasps. She shuddered every time.

This went on for a couple of minutes. I did little except provide the pressing finger against which Jackie sought her own please. But after a while, she sighed and stopped moving. She puffed her cheeks and blew out a long breath.

"Whew!" she said, "I was really getting going there. It's been a while. But I wanna do you, not me."

She turned toward me and began to work her finger in my slot again. My own excitement had not diminished. In truth, I had found it sexy and stimulating to sense Jackie's growing arousal and to know I was doing it to her. I was still plenty wet down there, and her finger slid easily up and down my crack, pausing at the top occasionally to circle around my pleasure bump.

Jackie moved her finger down toward the bottom of my slit, and I felt her fingertip probe for and find the entrance to my channel. Slowly, slowly, she pressed inward, twirling her finger so that it spiraled into my tight, virgin pussy. This was brand new for me. I'd never done it to myself, not even when I was washing. And I'd certainly never let a boy -- or girl -- touch me there. Other than the doctor Mom had insisted I see when my periods started, nothing and nobody had ever been in there before. And this felt nothing like the doctor or his instruments.

As Jackie worked her finger into me, I clutched at her arm with one hand and did my best to imitate her with the middle finger of my other. It was weird, almost as if I was doing it to myself. As my finger penetrated Jackie's pussy, I felt hers working its way into mine.

I kept expecting her to run into my cherry, which I knew was supposed to be in there somewhere. But I felt no obstacle in either of us. We wormed our fingers up inside each other gradually until they could go no farther, and I felt nothing but pleasure in me and warm, wet slickness in Jackie. From her sighs and quiet whimpers, it seemed she was feeling nothing but pleasure, too.

For long minutes, we lay there, one arm around the other and one finger sliding in and out of each other's pussy channel. I lost all track of time. It seemed like my whole being was concentrated on that short tube of erotic flesh in my middle and on the stiff, probing finger that was pushing in and sliding out, in and out.

I was overwhelmed by sensations that I'd never felt, never even dreamed of. Jackie used the palm of her hand to massage the top of my pussy, occasionally slipping her finger out of my canal to tease my clittie. Other times, she would leave her finger pressed up deep inside me and use her thumb to tweak it.

I was lost in a sea of unfamiliar feelings. Waves of rising emotion rolled over me, each a little higher and more intense than the one before. My breath rasped harshly in my throat as I gasped and panted.

Suddenly, I felt a change. A wall of intense pleasure crashed into me. My scalp crawled and my toes tingled. A wave rolled through my shuddering body from my head and from my toes and, when it met it my middle, crashed and exploded. I bucked convulsively, seized by a strange power that shook me with passion. I must have cried out, because Jackie suddenly pulled my face into her shoulder, muffling me. I think I may have bit her, because she winced as if in pain.

For long moments afterward, waves of pleasure continued to slosh through my body, prolonged by Jackie's slower and gentler manipulations. She left my clit alone, however, which was just as well. I think I would have screamed if she had touched it just then.

Gradually, I began to wind down. Suddenly, I realized that I had neglected Jackie for a long time and started to work on her again. But she put her hand over mine to stop me.

"It's okay," she whispered. "Just relax and enjoy it."

I was beginning to catch my breath.

"Was that... ? Did I... ?" I stuttered.

"... Come? Well, only you can tell for sure," Jackie said with a grin. "But you sure put on a convincing imitation if you didn't."

I smiled back at her and relaxed, letting my hand slip out of her panties because I was starting to feel awkward. I was pretty sure I had come. If there was something more than that, I wasn't sure I was ready for it. My head was spinning -- part satisfaction, part exhaustion, part wonder. And maybe there was a slight touch of fear at the power I had discovered and the passion I had unleashed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.