Girl From the Village - Cover

Girl From the Village

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is my second story and it's true. A vividly wild night with Ginger leads to an even wilder time a night or so later. MF MF FF MFF

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Bruno called Ginger before setting out to pick her up. He thought it a good omen when she answered on the second ring. The tension in her voice was evident, "Hello?"

"Hi, it's me." He said conversationally. "Are you almost ready?"

"Almost," Bruno heard her breathing into the phone. "Are you in the neighborhood?" She inquired, he could almost feel the tension waning as Ginger began to relax.

"I... I... maybe we should forget this idea," she stammered.

"Ah... let's talk about it when I get there, I really want to see you," Bruno sniffed, it was the middle of summer and he was catching a cold. "I'm, err... over in Jersey. But that's only ten minutes away."

"All right," Ginger said relenting, "I'll see ya in a couple then."

They hung up and Bruno raced down the stairs of his apartment and set out in his Mustang toward the Village.

Ginger smiled to herself, she couldn't deny that she was excited. She had forgiven him his comments about cleaning up, for on getting home the night before, or actually, early this morning, she'd stood in front of her mirror, naked and taken a close look at herself. She was filthy. But that was because of the dust and grime on the porch floor. She looked for her toothbrush and remembered she'd thrown it away after that guy used it. 'When was that?' she asked herself. That had been three weeks ago! "It couldn't be," she gasped. 'Christ on a crutch, ' she thought, 'Bruno was right! My breath must be rancid by now.'

Horrified at how she had ignored her personal hygiene for so long, she drew a bath and while the tub was filling, tried to scrub her teeth using her finger. "At least I taste better to myself," she said aloud and made a mental note to pickup a toothbrush first thing in the morning. Then she took a long hot bath, making sure to scrub every crevice and pore on her body.

Later, she felt much better about herself. She stretched her arms out and almost purred. 'He was right, ' she told herself, 'and he even had the balls to tell me I needed to clean up, ' he's really quite a guy.'

His body came to mind and she felt herself growing warm. She glanced in the mirror and saw that her body was flushed. 'Honest too, ' she told herself, thinking about his muscular body. Her hand went to her lap and she tried to visualize his member. It came back to her, in fact, she had a vivid recollection just as her finger entered her vagina and she sighed.


Ginger lived alone in a four-story walkup, and Bruno was sweating from the combination of nervousness, heat and the climb. Ginger helped matters considerably by having an iced soft drink waiting for him as he came through the door.

Bruno accepted it and drank deeply. "Thanks, that hit the spot."

He also drank her image in. Ginger was wearing a "Fuck Me" kind of gilded brown lace top that had a metallic floral design embroidered throughout and a pair of tight jeans. As she moved about the room her breasts jounced around and almost climbed out of the scooped top. Bruno had to restrain himself from reaching out to them.

For her part, Ginger was pleased that the blouse was having the effect she'd sought when shopping that earlier that afternoon. She had also purchased four toothbrushes, just to be on the safe side. One was earmarked for Bruno if he should happen to stay overnight.

Bruno put the drink down and, unable to contain himself, reached for her. Ginger tensed, not knowing what to expect as he pulled her close in an embrace.

"I thought about you all night," he said, his husky voice laden with testosterone. His erection blossomed as he absorbed the fragrance of Ginger's recently shampooed hair.

Bruno cursed himself for being awkward.

"I want to kiss you," he murmured close to her ear as he held her and realized this was the first time he'd actually held her in his arms. "Would that be all right? I mean tonight's... well, I'm not really on the menu tonight."

"Please... Bruno, " she sighed and leaned into his solid body "... a kiss would be very welcome." She said, and saved the day.

He raised his hands and cupped her face and slowly brought their mouths together. It could have been their first kiss -- soft, with an easy exploration ending with tongues lightly greeting one another. It was so sweet a kiss the molten lust soaring in each of them was forced to simmer in the background, but lingered, lurking, waiting patiently.

"Ginger," he said, so filled with emotion that his voice cracked, "You look like a different person. I mean... you're truly beautiful... and the way... that blouse... wow!"

They had been smiling, looking in each other's eyes, but now Ginger's eyes fell downward as she struggled to read any meaning in his words other than what he appeared so sincerely to have said. She found none and the fleeting moment of fear passed.

"I'm ready," she said, smiling happily, looking up at Bruno again, and seeing his eyes on her breasts, asked smugly, "Where are we going again?"

"A place over in Hoboken called Fria's. He's an old friend of mine. His clientele is kinda what I think you're looking for."

They left her apartment and made their way down the stairs managing to remain in contact with one another all the way to the street.

"Your chariot awaits," he said, hoping his Mustang would please her.

Ginger didn't disappoint him, complementing his Silver Mustang, "Super wheels. How fast does it go? She asked, as he held the door for her.

She saw him blush and felt something stir inside her loins. She was really pleased with this demonstration of shyness in him.

"I really don't know. The thing is... I was ticketed for speeding right after I got it and, well, I haven't raced it at all. I kinda stay within five miles of the limit, you know?"

"Because you could lose your license?"

"Right," he said putting on his shades. Moments later they were racing through the Holland Tunnel headed for Hoboken.


Bruno parked the car four spaces from Fria's club. After he pulled up the emergency brake, Ginger, unable to contain herself, threw her arms around him and kissed him with a certain degree of controlled passion.

But it wasn't long before Bruno's roving hand was resting on her crotch, lightly cupping her vulva.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," Ginger purred reaching out to grip his cock. "But we better do what we started out for before I chicken out." And adding a reluctant moan, she released him.

"Right," he agreed. "Last kiss for a while then," he said and they clinched passionately for the next minute. The minute stretched to two, then three. Ginger found herself digging her fingers into his muscular back and ravenous for his mouth and tongue. Initiating a renewal of their kiss rather than ending it. She laid claim to Bruno's mouth and tongue with a possessive need.

Bruno kissed her back, welcoming the onslaught of Ginger's tongue, his own lips surprisingly soft and compliant on hers.

"You taste so sweet..." He managed before Ginger moaned and pressed herself against him, her tiny hand regaining her hold on his erection. Bruno darted his tongue into her mouth with renewed passion, placing his hand on Ginger's for a brief moment, then gently guided her hand off his erection to the juncture of her thighs, and left it there for a moment. When he felt her pushing against the pressure of his hand, he left her to open his fly and fish his boner out.

"Would you look at this?" He grinned at her.

"Oh, you would," she said and giggled. She knew she could have ended it then and there, but chose to lean forward and take him into her mouth. His hands moved down her sides, around her back and caressed her tight buttocks. Sucking hard, she whimpered softly, writhing against his exploring fingertips, pressing against his hand as he began to stroke her.

She gathered as much saliva as possible and bathed his rock hard prick in it. Licking the underside of his massive cockhead and then sucking on it as though it were a huge lollipop. Ginger giggled as that thought crossed her mind, and playfully popped the prick from her mouth before devouring it again deep into her throat.

Ginger thought to herself, 'Boy that's one thing I'm really good at. Nobodies ever complained about the way I give head.'

Feeling his callused finger's reach into her gilded brown lace top to free a breast, She moaned in anticipation, for she dearly loved to have her breasts played with. Bruno grunted with lust and bent to suck a distended brown nipple into his mouth.

Ginger coolly removed his cock from her ovaled mouth. "Bruno..." she began, only to have him reach out and take her face in both hands and kiss her again. She responded hungrily, mashing her mouth against his; their lips and tongues frantically exploring; their bodies crushed together. The allure of each to the other was bordering on hypnotic.

Severing the kiss, Bruno motioned for Ginger to climb into the back seat; and she quickly demonstrated her athletic ability by vaulting over the seat and lying down before Bruno could clamber over to join her, using more tenacity than grace.

Letting out her pent-up breath in a long sigh, she leaned towards him. He did not kiss her again as she had expected, instead, he reached down and curled his fingers around the top of her jeans and tugged them down below her hips. The palms of his hands grazed over her damp panties as he sought the elastic at her waist. His hand paused to caress her belly before moving lower and she shivered as his fingers began moving in slight, wet circles.

Moaning softly, she pressed against him, half-taunting him, struggling to keep her jeans from exposing her pussy to his sight. Undaunted, Bruno kissed her and she surrendered to him permitting the jeans to slide down to her calves and then her ankles, and then with a flick of her foot, to the floor. The panties were torn off her with two violent jerks as his hunger rose. Neither noticed that they had been rendered unusable. Nor would they have cared if they had. They continued kissing with his hand between her legs, and then Ginger covered his hand with hers, pressing it hard against her vulva as she moved up and down.

The tips of their nipples touched and Ginger felt the need to be even closer to him, needing to feel his hardness against her. She reached out for him and finding him traced her nails along the veins of his hard prick with a featherlike touch. She ground her head into his shoulder and burst into a peal of raucous laugher as she realized the car was rocking in time with their movements.

He didn't find it as funny as she did and responded by fingering her cunt faster and rougher. Ginger groaned in quiet frenzy, arched her back slightly and stiffened, crying out softly as her first sweet orgasm hit.

For several minutes afterward they lay together, Bruno's hands moving slowly over her body, guided by the sound of her sighs. Then Ginger felt the rush of another orgasm about to overwhelm her and began bucking her hips in a series of convulsive movements.

"God," he groaned into her mouth, "slow down."

"I can't," she whispered.

"C-can't! Ooooh, shit!"

She was grinding her pubis against his hand, while trying to stoke his rigid prick faster and he began to move with her hand.

Ginger was in a state of constant trembling now, the orgasm refused to abate - lingering, as though waiting something even more powerful to move it on.

His thumb flickered over her clitoris and she sucked in her breath, then jerked her ass up off the seat and lost her grip on his cock. She groaned at the loss of contact and reached about feebly, groping, frantically trying to capture his elusive prick. In seconds she would cum, she wanted desperately for him to cum with her.

He could feel her trigger getting harder and wetter under his slippery fingers until she cried out, thrusting against his hand, her legs quivering with spasms.

"Oh, my God!"

Her body shuddered.

"Oohhhh! My... GOD!"

"Come for me, baby!" Bruno crooned.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Here I cum!"

"Oh, Bruno! Here I cum!"

"That's my girl! Cum for me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.