The Ugly Ducklings - Cover

The Ugly Ducklings

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sad, yet happy love story between two teens, Samantha and Allen, with severe acne problems and their struggles to share their love with one another and friends. Given the hardships facing them, will their love survive. Also,this story portrays how (Hollywood), sudden stardom and wealth changes a person. NO SEX IN CHAPTER 5-6-7

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

When I had gotten up in the morning, it was nine-thirty. I laid awake most of the night thinking about this past weekend. Mom had long since gone to work and I hoped she had not forgotten to call the phone company. I did find her note saying she had called them and it would be turned on within the hour. I immediately picked up and dialed.

"Sam!"

"Allen, is it really you? Oh god I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too. I can't stand it here without you. I'm going crazy."

"Are you calling from your house?"

"Yes, we can call long distance now," I said, as I heard her begin crying.

"I love you," She said, whimpering.

"I love you too and I'm working on us getting together soon. I sort of got a job. I told you I had a match in Atlanta this weekend, well I won my match and got a job making training tapes for a man that sells karate equipment. I signed on for three thousand dollars and I get twelve hundred for doing each tape and royalties." I said excitedly.

"That's great. Aunt Margaret says we might have the house sold. We should know within the week. If it sells, I'll have to come down to sign the papers."

"What about your period, have you started yet?" I asked, maybe hoping she would be pregnant.

She hesitated and her voice became weak. "I lost the baby. I had a miscarriage," she said, shocking me.

My demeanor changed and I felt sick in my heart. "What! When? Are you okay?" I asked, shouting as my mind and body swelled with what felt like love, anger and helplessness all rolled into one.

"The night before last I was feeling sick and cramping so I rushed to the bathroom and it happened, I had the miscarriage. It was awful," She explained as I tried fighting back tears.

"I should have been there. I wasn't there for you when you needed me!" I said as rage and anger now filled my mind.

"No! It's not your fault! There wasn't anything that could be done. It just happened," She explained, detecting guilt in my voice. My mind went blank. I didn't know what to say or do. I felt helpless not being able to do anything to change what had happened.

"Allen. Allen, please don't hate me!" She said as her voice shuddered.

"Sam, don't even think that, I love you. I'm just angry with myself," I said, in a pleading voice.

"I just don't know what to do," she stated.

"Shouldn't you see a doctor?"

"I can't. Aunt Margaret will find out and I don't want her to know."

"That's silly! You need to get checked.

"I can't let her find out!"

"Let me talk to mom, she'll know what to do."

"Okay, let me know what she says."

"I'll call you after I talk with her."

"I miss you," she said.

"I miss you too. I have good news! I've been on medication and my face is beginning to clear up. Al, Alicia and Marsha were surprised when they saw me this weekend.

"They went to your match?"

"Yes, they stayed all day Saturday."

"Marsha too?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I got this funny feeling about her that day they came by."

"She knows how I feel about you."

"Maybe, but I don't trust her."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then don't worry about her!" I said so she wouldn't be jealous.

"Okay, I trust you. I have good news too. Aunt Margaret is taking me to see a dermatologist next week. Her insurance will cover me," she said, excitedly.

"Good! I was going to send you some money so you could see one but that's even better.

"I hope the house sells so I can come down."

"Me too!"

"I miss you know what," she said, sexily.

"Me too, but don't get me excited while were on the phone."

"I miss you touching me all over," she replied with a soft voice.

"Stop that!" I said, but really wanting her to talk that way.

"When I'm lying in bed at night.

"You better stop that or I'll. I'll come up there right now!"

"Ha, ha, ha. Come on, I'll be waiting for you," she laughed.

"You just wait!" I stated, as she continued laughing.

There was a long minute of silence; maybe we were afraid it was time to say goodbye for now. I know she felt as I do that I wanted to talk for hours or just listen to her breathe.

"I missed your voice, even though you are beginning to sound like a Yankee, I said teasing her.

"Maybe, but there is no mistaking where my heart is."

"We better hang up. I'll call you tomorrow night."

"No, just one more minute, please! I want to tell you a million more times how much I love you."

"I know. I feel the same way. Only I couldn't say it enough times. I know things will work out for us. I'll make that happen."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. I'll call you tomorrow night."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I wanted to relieve the anxiety of not being with her so I put my sweats on and ran. I had never marked off the distance around the park but I circled it over ten times. After running, I went to the back yard and worked out on the bag and pad I had nailed to the tree. I had pulled out of my closet other weapons I had practiced with over the years, my throwing stars, staff, the ninja sword Tommy had given me a year ago and even my Kubotan Thrusters that were sharp pointed rods encased in wooden handles. I practiced for hours until I went in and soaked it a hot tub.

I took a walk around the neighborhood and walked by Sam's house. There was a pending sticker on the for sale sign. I hoped it would sell, the sooner the better I thought. I walked around killing time until mom got home, and I saw her pulling in the driveway as I approached the house.

I sat in the kitchen until she had taken a shower.

"Mom I have something to talk about that is very serious. I know you may get upset but I have no one to turn to," I explained as she entered the kitchen.

"It sounds as though you are very serious!"

"Sam had a miscarriage the night before last," I said, and waited to get preached at.

"Hum, has she been to see a doctor?"

"She can't or won't go because her aunt will find out."

"She needs to get a checkup. Just for precautions sake. Can she get to a Family Planning doctor? They'll check her for free."

"Yeah, she could take a cab and her aunt would never know."

"They may do a D and C and keep her most of the day."

"What's a D and C?"

"They scrape her uterus to make sure everything is out, to keep her from getting infections."

"I'll take you word on that mom. Sounds painful," I said, cringing.

"It's uncomfortable," she added.

"Don't tell me any more! I can't stand the thought of her hurting."

"You need to convince her to go."

"I will."

I called Sam after mom and I talked. I helped her to devise a plan to see the doctor. She was to call the Family planning office and set up an appointment, get her aunt to take her to the library early in the morning on the of her appointment, then take a cab to the doctors and if she wanted to, take a cab home. I would call her again Thursday night, on my birthday.

Up until Thursday night, I spent most of my time training and working out. Tommy had been talking to James Fletcher's trainer about getting me a bout with him. He was the World Amateur Champion and if it worked out it would be a month and a half before it would take place. I wasn't worried, I wanted to turn pro but Tommy convinced me to stay amateur as long as I could. He was probably right so if followed his advice.

He had me on a weight lifting program for thirty minutes a day. There were no taking breaks every few minutes either; it was a solid half hour of workout. Nothing over 125 pounds, just something to build up my body tone and give me stamina.

"Hi Uncle Dave, can I speak to Sam?"

"Sure, hold on a minute."

"Allen, I love you. Happy Birthday! Everything checked out okay. Aunt Margaret never suspected," she said, happily.

"Great! I was hoping everything would be okay."

"How are you feeling?" I asked, wondering about the after effects.

"I'm fine, but I want to be with you."

"You are, all the time."

"If I were with you right now, do you know what I would be doing?" she asked, seductively.

"What?"

"Just because it's your birthday, I would kneel down before you and unzip your pants."

"So. I can do that!" I teased with her.

"But then I would take you into my mouth and...

"Come on, and what?"

"And I would slide it all the way in until it went down my throat and then slowly move my mouth back and forth."

"And?"

"Then you would hold the back of my head so you could drive it in and in and in until you couldn't hold it back."

"And?"

"Then you would cum in my mouth and I would swallow until it was all gone."

"And?"

"And then I would let you do me."

"And if I were to do as you ask, what would you ask me to do?"

"I would ask you to slowly remove my clothes and begin licking me all over. Then I would lie down, spread my legs, and ask you to lick me down there. Then I would ask you to lick and suck on my clit until I went into this wild orgasm."

"How long would you ask me to lick you?"

"For hours and hours."

"And I would too!" I replied. I was totally aroused by her talking to me that way.

"I think about you all the time that way. Did you know that?" she said, teasing me even more.

"You better stop talking that way or I'll have to excuse myself for a few minutes," I said, as she began giggling. "I'm serious!" I added.

"Okay, I understand. I know exactly what you are saying. It's hard on me too."

"Good. Have you made any new friends since you been up there?"

"There are two sisters that live a couple of houses down that I have talked to, but they act a little snotty. Vera is 18 and Tonya 16, and they both act as if they were adults but I just overlook it. I try to be as nice to them as possible. Right now I don't have a lot to choose from."

"They don't know what they're missing," I stated.

"How are you doing on the home front? Any new friends?"

"Nah, I don't have time for it. All my time is taken."

"I looks as though it's still you and me then," she stated, sounding unhappy.

"Always! I hate it as much as you, but I don't want to run up a phone bill. The less time we spend on the phone each time the more often we can talk."

"I rather talk to you more often anyway," She replied.

"I want you to know that you are on my mind all the time."

"Me too."

"You take care of yourself so I don't have to worry about you all the time," I said, referring to the miscarriage.

"I will. I love you."

"I love you. Bye."

"Happy birthday, bye."

The next four weeks passed quickly for me. The sale of Sam's house didn't go through so she didn't get to come down. She was as upset about it as I was and it seemed as if everything was beginning to work against us but there were good things happening also. I was going to Atlanta tomorrow to shoot videos and would be there for at least a week. I didn't realize it but all the demos are to be choreographed. I wasn't sure what all that meant but I would find out beginning tomorrow.

My match with James Fletcher was on but set up for August 4, Saturday night at seven thirty in his hometown, Detroit Michigan. That was only two weeks before school starts. Tommy had already scheduled our flights and reservations. I had considering asking Sam Tuesday when I called her if she could talk her aunt into letting her fly to Detroit to watch my match. I knew she would be excited but it would be a big let down if her aunt said no. To me it was worth a try.

The following morning I took a bus at 5:20 am and arrived at the Atlanta terminal at 8:00 am, and then took a cab to Master Khan's office, located inside his warehouse. I didn't know what to expect but when I arrived, I was surprised to find an entourage of people in the warehouse. They had a large shooting studio built inside with four movie cameras and the lighting brightly lit up the whole studio inside.

George Welsh, Master Kahn's advertising agent, greeted me. He introduced me to everyone and to Kim Thai, my female choreographer. I guessed herto be in her late twenties, very beautiful dark brown eyes and her hair was beautifully long down past her waist. She was wearing a white lace blouse and a black mini skirt. I wondered and was almost tempted to ask her if she knew anything about karate other than watching it on television, as a joke but I didn't want to embarrass her and maybe myself. She took me into one of the offices to talk about what her role would be.

"Mrs. Thai, I wasn't aware until two days ago that the demos would be choreographed," I asked, feeling a little awkward.

"Call me Kim and can I call you Allen?"

"Sure! But I want you to know this is my first time doing anything like this."

"It's simple, I will show you how everything is supposed to look on video and you will do it. Everything is planned out in script and after we shoot, the takes will be edited later and put on tape. It's almost that simple," She explained, handing me a copy of the script.

"Sounds easy enough but just exactly what will you be showing me?" I asked, curious if she had any experience with any of the weapons. She smiled at me as if she understood the reason for my question.

"I have been in Marshal Arts since I was five," she said, answering my question. I had known several oriental girls in the past hat were very good so I took the opportunity to tease her.

"You look to be about five-one maybe five-two, one hundred pounds. You don't look like you could hurt a fly," I said, smiling.

She returned my smile. "I think this is going to be an interesting week," She replied pointing her finger. She then opened the script and began explaining.

As she talked while looking at the script, I couldn't help myself from noticing her thighs each time she altered crossing her legs. I was lucky she always had her eyes turned when she did or she would have caught me looking each time. I was somewhat embarrassed at myself for doing it because I hadn't been in this situation too often, especially with someone older and as beautiful as she is. She continued talking as I tried listening but when she uncrossed her legs and they were about three inches apart to where I could see her panties, I felt my face getting a little flushed. I looked up and she was looking at me as she spoke, seeing where my eyes were looking. She smiled as she continued turning the page and continued. I was breathing a little through my mouth to match my heart rate as I looked at the script trying to keep up with her.

Out of the clear, she rose and sat on the arm of my chair with one foot on the floor. She leaned over turning my page and continued explaining.

"In this script we need speed and lots of action when using the staff," she explained. Her skirt had ridden up almost to the top of her thigh and with her head above mine she couldn't see where my eyes were looking.

I stood up suddenly. "Do you have anything cold to drink?" I asked, collecting my thoughts.

"I'm sorry," she said, walking over to the speaker on the desk. "John, will you bring two glasses if ice tea in please?" I didn't hear a response but a few seconds later someone, I assumed was John, brought us a glass of tea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.