The Ugly Ducklings - Cover

The Ugly Ducklings

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sad, yet happy love story between two teens, Samantha and Allen, with severe acne problems and their struggles to share their love with one another and friends. Given the hardships facing them, will their love survive. Also,this story portrays how (Hollywood), sudden stardom and wealth changes a person. NO SEX IN CHAPTER 5-6-7

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I went back into the kitchen and ate two of the sandwiches and chips she had prepared for our picnic. Afterwards I went out onto the front porch and sat on the steps, just looking around the neighborhood and thinking about her. About thirty minutes had passed when Alicia and Marsha who was driving, pulled in the driveway and got out of the car.

"Is Samantha still here?" Alicia asked, curious that she wasn't with me.

"She was tired and wanted to take a nap so she is back in my room sleeping. You can go back there if you want," I stated, pointing toward the door.

"Is she all right?" Alicia asked, looking concerned and walked past me as Marsha sat on the steps beside me.

"I think so," I replied, looking back as she went inside.

"I heard what happened today. That was terrible what Luke did to her. You had every right to do what you did and I wish there were more like you out there," Marsha said, placing her hand on my arm that was propped on my knee.

I looked at her and grinned. "Samantha doesn't seem to share your opinion."

"I think deep down she really does. Hell, what girl wouldn't want a Knight in Shining Armour to save her in a situation like that?" she asked, while squeezing my wrist.

"Is that what I am?" I asked, chuckling to myself, thinking that was an unrealistic portrayal of me.

"I don't know of any girl that wouldn't want someone like that around at sometime in their life."

"Huh," I chuckled. "I can't possibly imagine you ever needing someone like that at anytime in your life," I stated, thinking she was too beautiful.

She began laughing at what I had said. "What is that suppose to mean?" she asked, having a big smile.

I looked at her with an expression that it was obvious what I meant.

"It may seem that way to you, but there have been a few times I wished someone like you were around," she explained.

"What, the ugly duckling!" I stated and then laughed.

"You know I didn't mean it in that way," she stated, her hand gripping my wrist tightly, never having removed it. I smiled and nodded my head, yes.

I stood up stretching my legs looking down at her. "I'm going in to see about Sam," I stated.

"Sam? That's what we called her when we were little. Did you know that we use to live over on the next street, 2212 Tutwiler?" she asked.

"No, no one ever mentioned it. Are you coming in?" I asked, holding the door.

She got up, walked in, and went to my room as I followed. Samantha and Alicia were talking when we entered.

Samantha and I smiled at one another as I remained quiet listening to them talk. I stayed a few minutes and left when they began talking about girl things. They remained back there for an hour when all of them came into the kitchen where I had been sitting during this time.

"Feeling better since you only got three minutes rest?" I asked, teasingly, drawing a frown from Alicia and Marsha.

"I'm fine," she smiled.

"Well if you need anything you know we're here for you," Marsha stated as they walked to the front door.

"Bye Allen. We'll see you later," Alicia said as they walked out.

"Thanks for stopping by!" I said loud enough for them to hear.

Sam and I had been sitting at the table talking, when mom walked in. When she saw Sam, she immediately began asking questions and of course, Sam explained all that had taken place. Mom didn't make any comments on what I had done. She just pampered Sam as though she were her daughter. I just listened to them talk away as Sam explained how much fun she had at the party, the dress I bought her and everything else they could think to talk about.

Mom fixed supper and we ate. I helped with the dishes afterwards listening to them talk. Before we realized it was a quarter to ten. I walked her home and we sat on the porch awhile not talking much because I was mostly thinking of the short time we had left together.

"We're going to bed honey. Don't go off again any more tonight," Aunt Margaret said, poking her head out the door.

"I'll be in shortly," Sam replied.

"Well, up until about noon I had a perfect day going. So to better qualify my answer it's 'No', I don't hope we have many more days like this after we get married. That's if you ask me and I say yes," I said, jokingly.

"You'll say yes," she replied with a sexy smile.

"Don't give me that look or I'll take you over into the flower bed."

"What look?" she continued with the same smile.

"Okay, keep it up!" I said as she grabbed my arm and shook me.

She laughed while continuing to shake. "I love you and especially your one track mind."

My head and body flopped around as I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"I better let you get some rest before my mind gets carried away," I said, leaning and kissing her, being careful not to hurt her lip.

"Do you want to kiss my belly too?" she asked, raising her shirt, showing me scratches I didn't know existed.

"That asshole, I should have broken his neck!" I stated, getting angry again.

"Hey, Hey! It's okay. I'm fine now," she said, softly, putting her arm around me to calm me down.

"What am I going to do? I get so enraged when I see you get hurt," I asked holding her.

"I understand. I know this sounds contradictory but thank you for being my Knight in Shining Armour."

"You've been talking to Marsha haven't you?"

"They say all the girls are talking about it."

"Yeah, I wonder what the guys are saying right about now. 'The punk needs his ass whipped', probably.

"No they don't. Alicia said Al and the others told them that they would have done the same thing. Luke was warned anyway," she explained.

"I'm not going to worry about it," I stated.

"What time are you coming over in the morning?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, whenever I get up. By the way, your welcome!" I said standing up, pulling her with me.

"We probably won't have time to be alone tomorrow, my aunt and uncle, your mom."

"You have a one track mind," I said, and then chuckled.

"Touché," she said, a laughed.

"I love you," I said, leaning and kissing her.

"I love you too. I'll call and wake you up, okay," She replied.

"Okay."

Sunday!

"Allen! Allen!" mom shouted, knocking on my door.

"Yes ma'am."

"Samantha is on the phone."

"Tell her I'll call her back."

I lay in a quandary, deciding whether to get up or not. It was 8:00am as I glanced at the clock, I had toss and turned all night for some reason. I wanted to get up but I lay still long enough to fall back into sleep.

"Come on, get up. It's our last day together for awhile," Sam said, shaking me.

"No more massages when waking me up?" I asked.

"Come on, mom's gone to the store to get milk," she said, causing my eyes to open.

"Just a minute!" I said jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. I took a leak, brushed my teeth quickly, and hurried back to the room.

"What's your hurry?"

"You said the magic words! 'Mom's gone'," I joked, lying on top of her.

"You are so crazy!" she said, laughing.

"No, I am so horny!" I fired back, kissing all over her neck.

We don't have time now."

. I sat up, not paying her any attention, and began undoing her jeans. "Oh, by the way, these look nice on you!" I said, hurrying to get them off. "Come on, hurry, help me, take your blouse off while I'm doing this." She laughed, removing her blouse. I climbed on her already having an erection and positioned my body between her legs.

. Go ahead, don't mind me!" she said submissively, and then suddenly, placed her hands covering her vagina. "What about me?"

I'm sorry, please, just this one time. Let's do a 'quickie' this one time and I promise next time to give you hours of pleasure," I said, anxiously.

You promise, hours?" she asked, continuing to cover her vagina.

I promise, just as much as you can handle. Now, open up!" I said, struggling to pull her hands away.

She laughed, "You are so adorable. Go ahead, get your fill," she said, moving her hands.

Quickly, I jumped off the bed, checking the door to make sure it was locked and hurried back on top of her.

Stop laughing," I said, putting my palm over her mouth and then lowered my body against hers, using my other hand to guide my prick into her. I began pushing slowly at first and the more I did the better it felt and the faster I pushed. "God you feel so good," I said, slowing down again to enjoy it longer.

Removing my hand from her mouth, I raised my upper body to watch it go in and out. She stopped laughing and raised her head to watch too. I continued another half minute and lowered my upper body against her breast.

"Raise up, I want to watch you going in me," she demanded, pushing me up and then placed a pillow behind her head. "Oh yes, do it faster. Yes, like that," she said, using her fingers to spread her cunt lips. I watched her eyes and expression and it was turning me on to the point I couldn't hold back much longer.

I began thrusting harder and she began coaxing me to do it even harder. When I saw her, climaxing, it sent me over the top, my body erupted in ecstasy, and my prick reached its depth, emptying into her. We grabbed each other and held on until both of us were drained completely. Finally catching my breath, I sat up on the bed.

"The deals off, it took me longer that I expected," I said, teasing.

"What! No, it's not either. You promised," She argued, taking me seriously.

"Look, you enjoyed it as much as I did so the deals off!" I said, maintaining a straight face.

"You're always cheating!" she said, almost breaking into tears.

I burst out laughing. "Hey, don't be so serious, I'm just teasing," I said, and lay next to her.

"Why do you do that to me?"

"Because I love to have fun with you."

"If you keep doing that I'm going to quit believing anything you say."

"No you won't. You're too trusting. Come on, let's get dressed," I said, and stood up, getting my clothes on. She lay there with her mouth halfway open "Hurry before mom gets home," I said, quickly.

"She's already home. I heard her come in a few minutes ago."

"Well hurry up and get dressed,"

"Allen, your mother knows!"

"I know she knows."

"So what's the problem?"

"I'm not ready for her to catch me in the act."

She began laughing. "That's ridiculous, what difference does it make now?"

"Do you want her to catch us?"

"I don't care."

"What about your aunt?"

"That's different. Your mother has accepted the fact and my aunt hasn't," she explained. I finished dressing, shaking my head in disbelief.

"I'll be in the bathroom," I opened the door and began to walk out but turned to look at her. "Two things. You look great in those tight jeans and that was great sex. I mean great!"

"It's always good to tell them they look good in what they're wearing Allen," Mom said walking past me in the hall.

"Oh shit! I whispered, throwing my hand against my forehead. Sam started giggling and I went to the bathroom. I showered, thinking of mom overhearing what I had said and went back to my room to dress.

I waited in my room for Sam to come out of the bathroom. We entered the kitchen and sat at the table saying, 'good morning' to mom, as she put away the dishes. Sam was giggling and I kept trying to get her to stop. I couldn't look mom in the eyes because I was so embarrassed over what she had heard me saying to Sam. I poured a bowl of cereal and ate as Sam and mom talked. She had eaten breakfast at her house, refusing to eat again.

"All the girls have been so sweet. I'll have a new outfit to wear every day for two weeks," She stated to mom.

"I'm so happy for you. What about you Allen, with the exception of that one boy?" Mom asked. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.