The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Morning Sickness

Sharon squatted in the darkness, trying to eat off of the floor. She did not know how she was supposed to clean up the mess, he ass was on fire and she could not sit, and she was terrified that she would get another beating.

Still, she did her best to clean up the floor where David had dumped her food, and she lie awake most of the night, facedown on the mattress.

Finally, the cellar light came on and Sharon scrambled into action. She finished cleaning the floor, brushed her teeth with her finger, and washed her face. She ran her fingers through her hair, as if she were using a comb, but knew it made little difference.

She was on her knees, on the pad by the door when she hard him come down the stairs. It felt as if he had given her less time than usual, and she was trembling in fear when he presented himself to her.

Sharon looked like shit. She had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was all stringy and tangled. He could see traces of her period on the inside of her legs. She was on her knees and in position, which was a good sign, and David could see the fear. She reached for his pajama bottoms, but he stopped her.

"Ohmygod, what now," Sharon thought. "Not another beating."

Instead, David behind her and looked at the red welts on her legs and ass. "Her back has a nice bruise," David noted. The tops of her thighs were still a blotchy red, and he could see the clear outline of his belt on her ass cheeks. "Damn, I bet that hurts," he mused.

He walked back in front of her and muttered a single word: "Resume."

Sharon did not need to be told twice. She took out his penis and swallowed it with her mouth. He was not yet fully erect, but Sharon attacked it with all the vigor she could muster.

"Please, please, please, let me make you happy," she wanted to cry out. Instead, she concentrated on the task at hand, growing in confidence that the routine of the morning blowjob was still intact.

Then David stopped her.

"On the bed, on your knees."

This time, there was no hesitation from Sharon. She scrambled to the bed, got on her knees and stuck her red ass up in the air for David's approval.

David approached her. He gave her ass a light slap. "Bet your ass hurts, doesn't it?"

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. Don't beat me again sir," she cried out.

"You, and you alone, control when you get beaten," he said as he fingered her asshole. He roughly inserted one finger. "I told you before, you control when you get punished, and you control when you get rewards. Right now, I am going to fuck you in the ass and you are going to accept it. Understood."

"Yes sir," she replied.

With that, David rolled on a lubricated condom and applied a healthy quantity of lubricant on her asshole. He slipped one finger in, then a second, and finally a third. He worked the fingers in and out of her tender asshole, working the lubricant up inside of her. Once he was satisfied with his progress, and withdrew his fingers and inserted his erect manhood. Despite David's prep work, Sharon still cried out as he entered her tight little ass.

David felt no need to be gentle or tender. This was a continuation of last night's ass fucking and beating. He would fuck her ass whenever he wanted and she would not resist again.

Every time that David thrust into her, Sharon cried out in pain and humiliation, but she did not resist or try to get away. David was quite rough in taking her. His thrusts were hard and deep, and every time his hips hit her sore ass cheeks, the pain of last night's beatings seemed like they were brand new. Finally, he tensed and exploded, filling his condom, while he was deep inside of her.

As soon as David felt his last blast of cum, he withdrew, removed the condom and poured its contents onto Sharon's back.

He turned to leave, reached outside the door for her paper plate of food, dropped in on the floor where she could reach it, and walked upstairs. As soon as he reached to top of the stairs, he flipped off the light.


Afternoon Delight

Sharon's ass hurt where David had ass fucked her this morning. Her asscheeks and thighs were still very tender to the touch. But worst of all was the feeling in the bottom's of Sharon's stomach.

"He hates me," she thought. "He'll never be nice to me again."

Other thoughts tore at Sharon's emotions.

"I'm worse off now than I was the first day, I don't even have a pillow, and he basically throws my food at me. How can I get back in his good graces," she wondered.

Sharon lay on her stomach atop the bed. There was a little ambient light in the cellar, and only a few hours had passed since David had so cruelly fucked her in the ass that morning. Sharon had found a lot of comfort in the daily routine and now she didn't know what she was supposed to do. Well, truth be told, she knew what she had to do: obey him."

Suddenly the basement light was flipped on and she heard David coming down the stairs.

"It's much too early," she thought. "It's still daylight." Despite her surprise, Sharon jumped from the bed and got on her knees on the pad.

David could see the questions in Sharon's eyes as he stepped before her and watch her unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. Without saying a word, Sharon withdrew his penis and began to suck.

As soon as David was fully erect he said, "Thought I'd give you a nooner, seeing as you like getting ass fucked so much. Now get on the bed and assume the position.

David knew that he had done a good job of reaming her ass twice in the last 18 hours, so he skipped the condom, but did bring a supply of lubricant. Before, he had worried that she would be so tight that he would not be able to prolong the fuck, thus the condom and its wonderful ability to desensitize one's dick.

Sharon practically ran to the bed, got on her knees, stuck her ass in the air, and buried her face in the mattress. She felt the cold lubricant as it ran down her ass crack and wondered if he had kept it in the refrigerator. Little did she know he had done just that.

She felt the pressure and a bit of pain as he inserted one finger, then another, and then a third. He was twisting his hand from left to right and right to left, and she could feel herself opening up. Then she felt him withdraw his fingers and she braced for the pain of his entry.

Only this time it really didn't hurt. Sure, it was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. Sharon was stunned. She was also delighted. Then she began to feel David moving inside of her. He was withdrawing and thrusting, and each time he thrust, Sharon felt completely full, as if nothing else could ever fill her.

David pounded her ass for what seemed like a very long time. What Sharon didn't know was that David had reached the age where twice a day was just fine, but three times in less than 24 hours was pushing it just a bit, and as a result it took David a bit longer than usual to come. Of course, this was just fine with David, since the continuous ass fuckings were more of an object lesson than a sexual release. He assumed that if he continued to brutalize her ass, when the time came to start fucking her pussy again, she would be fully compliant. The only thing David didn't know was how very accurate he was in his assumption.

Sharon endured the ass fucking, hoping that by passively accepting what was happening she would avoid another beating and work her way into David's good graces. She didn't know it then, but she was right on both counts.

Soon David finished, and when he withdrew he slapped Sharon across her sore ass and said "heads up."

Sharon didn't know what he meant and looked up to see him. When she did, he grabbed a handful of her hair and raised her face to his crotch. "Clean-up time baby. Either suck it clean or taste the belt."

Sharon froze, unsure of what to do. The dick that was staring her in the face was covered with cum, lubricant and brown streaks. She knew it would be the most horrible thing imaginable to have to put it in her mouth.

David helped Sharon determine her course of action when he began to slide his belt out of his pants loops.

"No!" Sharon cried, and began to suck on his smelly dick.

"Eeeew," she thought. "This is disgusting. It sticks like shit and tastes like shit, but it has to be better than getting a beating."

The whole time she sucked him off, she watched to see if he was going to continue to withdraw his belt. She was totally relieved when he stopped tugging on the leather strap and let it dangle from his pants. She also realized that his dick really didn't taste that bad any more.

"Don't forget to lick my balls. Give me a tongue bath."

Sharon didn't really know what a tongue bath was, but it didn't take long for her to figure out what David was asking. She licked his shaft, his balls, his thighs and his stomach. She would lick and then suck his dick for a minute or so, then lick some more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.