Two for the Money - Cover

Two for the Money

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Emily and Kathy, two naive college coeds in dire need of cash, become involved in a modeling agency with unusual and demanding clients. Moves slowly at first. Lots of character development and build up, not a quick stroke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Donald Sloan smiled as he looked over a spreadsheet reporting his third quarter earnings. Things were going very well and he was making a lot of money. He heard the door from his outer office open. Without looking up, Donald said, "Maxine, we have had a great quarter. I am planning on giving us both a bonus."

"I'm here with your bonus," a voice replied.

Donald's head flew up in surprise. Before him stood a blond woman with wild hair pointing in all directions, eyes with dark bags under each, and a very large gun!

"Judy? What the fuck?" Donald grimaced as he looked directly into the barrel of a large caliber handgun.

"Shut up, Donald."

"Judy, what do you want? You want money? Name it? Just don't use that gun? Please?" Terror gripped Donald. Judy had a wild look in her eye that Donald had only seen before in derelicts and street people with serious drug problems.

"You ruined me, Donald. You set me up; your rich clients played their little games with me; I sucked their cocks; and then you tossed me aside! Now you are going to pay!"

"Please, Judy. This is not right." Donald pleaded.

"I offered myself to you and you disgraced and humiliated me."

"No, you've got it all wrong, Judy." Donald pushed further back from his desk.

"Take off your pants, Donald," ordered Judy.

"What?"

"Take off your pants... now!"

Ok, ok... what is this all about?" Donald unzipped his pants and pulled them from under his ass and down to his ankles.

"The underwear too... take them off."

"Wait, don't make me do this. What are you trying to do here? Humiliate me? Ok, you're successful, now put down that gun."

"Strip!" Judy waved the gun at Donald.

Donald pulled down his pants. His flaccid cock lay over on his left leg.

"Now, jack off! If you don't, I am going to shoot you. If you can't cum, I'm going to shoot you."

Donald clearly could see that Judy was dead serious.

"Stroke your cock, Donald. See how it feels to be just a piece of meat. You mother-fucker."

Donald began to play with his dick. Nothing happened. He began to pray that at least he could get an erection under the circumstances.

"I can't do this. I can't..." Donald feverishly pumped on his uncooperative member.

"Then you are dead."

"Wait!" Donald closed his eyes and pounded his cock. Slowly it began to respond. Slowly he began to become erect. He increased his fervor. Donald stretched out his legs, focused on his cock, and tried to coax the jism out. He felt his balls begin to tighten as the cum started to build within him.

"You look so stupid beating your meat, Mr. High and Mighty!"

Donald kept up the pace. He knew he would be able to cum in just a few moments.

"But, you have taken too long, Donald. Your time is up. You lose. Good bye!"

A tremendous blast almost shattered Donald's eardrums. Fire belched from the end of Judy's gun. Smoke and the smell of burned power filled the room. Donald knew that he likely was dead. No such horror had ever gripped Donald so thoroughly. Time seemed to stand still and super charged adrenaline filled his blood stream.

"Oh, Donald, I'm ashamed of you. That's gross!" laughed Judy.

Donald opened one eye. He quickly looked down to assess the damage. A smoldering hole marred the leather chair directly between his legs inches from his crotch. Donald suddenly realized that he had soiled himself and the seat beneath him. He sat looking at his own shit and the bullet hole in front of him.

"See how bad that feels, Donald, you sick fuck!" Judy sneered. Donald looked down again and then raised his head to speak. But, Judy was gone.


Back in the safety of their apartment, Emily and Kathy sat without speaking. Emily's hands still shook even after the long car ride across town. They had dropped off Jack at his apartment and left him without even saying goodbye.

Emily looked at Kathy. Kathy stared back at Emily. Quietly, Kathy opened one of the envelopes and fanned out twelve, crisp $100 bills. A big smile broke out on Kathy's face. Emily began to giggle. Kathy tossed the bills in the air.

"For the money!" Kathy shrieked.

"The money," replied Emily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.