Kissin' Cousins - Cover

Kissin' Cousins

by California Dreamer

Copyright© 2002 by California Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: A boy and his cousin, kissin' cousin. Just what does that mean?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   .

Intro - Postcard from Cousin Jeannie

Hey, Cuz
How you been? Haven't heard from you in so long! What are you up to these days?

Don't you be mean to me now, drop me a line.

Luv ya
Jeannie.


Man, talk about an out-of-the-blue whack between the eyes. A postcard, a sunset picture of the Alamo on the front, from my cousin Jeannie. How many years has it been? God, twenty? Yeah, almost twenty years since I've set eyes on that woman. Wonder what she looks like now. I know she had three kids. They must be grown up and gone by now, like mine.

Chapter 1

"Jeannie, darn it all, git down from there!"

My twelve year old cousin had climbed so high in the Cumquat tree that I could see her baggy, gray cotton panties.

"You'll bust your head if you fall," I yelled, as I started to climb up after her.

Jumping up and grabbing the first branch let me kick my feet up into the crotch of the tree. I pulled hard, and got my chest across the branch I'd grabbed. After a pushup, I could hold the next branch and pull myself higher. I looked up and 'bout peed my pants. Jeannie had straddled two branches, her legs spread wide. I could see half her bare coochie peeking out from her gaping panty leg. My fourteen year old prick filled with blood so fast I almost passed out.

"Darryl, I think I'm stuck," she whined. "I'm scared."

"Okay, stay right there; hang on tight. You'll be okay if you don't move."

I climbed up one more branch, putting my head just above her left ankle. My prick felt kinked so I rubbed it into a straighter position through my jeans, keeping my eyes on Jeannie's crotch. Her plump little coochie looked so cute, I wanted to reach up and feel of it, to stroke it like I would pet a little kitten, with gentle fingertips.

I leaned around the tree trunk, and grabbed a branch, and climbed higher to stand facing Jeannie's left side. We were almost eyeball to eyeball now. She was grittin' her teeth, and looked like she was about to bust out crying.

"Move your butt over. Get your weight on your right foot. Then put your left foot on the same branch as your right." I put my hand on her ribs to steady her. "You wont fall, I got you." Yeah, for sure! If she slipped, she'd probably take us both down.

"I can't see my feet."

Idiot girl, climbing trees in a skirt.

"Feel for it. You can do it."

She lurched sideways, moved her leg, feeling for the branch with her foot. Her face all scrunched up.

"Okay, I got it."

She smiled real big, a 'my hero' kinda smile.

For the first time, I looked at my cousin's face, not as if she were a cousin, but like she was a girl. Her cheeks were pink, her eyes honey brown, her skin so smooth with a splatter of light freckles on her cheek bones. My life stopped right then. This girl was beautiful. A picture of her coochie flashed, but that wasn't where she was such a pretty. I could feel her in my soul, in my heart.

"Jeannie," I began, but couldn't continue, her soft eyes stopped me.

"Thanks, Cuz," she said, her eyes dancing. "You saved me."

She's different, I thought, from last summer. Not a giggly girl with the attention span of a gnat. There's something strong in her now. During my year away, in California, something had brought about a change in her.

I watched her squeeze a cumquat against her lips, puckering carefully and sucking the sweet flesh out of the skin.

Arching her back, she spat hard, trying to launch two brown seeds into the stratosphere.


"Hi, mom. How you doin'?"

"I'm good. No, nobody died. I just wanted to see if you have cousin Jeannie's phone number."

I waited while my dear mother searched through her address books. She was the family whereabouts repository, but disorganized, so I knew it would take a bit.

"Got a pencil?" my mom asked, finally.

Of course I had a pencil. "Yes, dear," I said, in a honeyed tone.

She slowly, carefully read off the number.

"So what's she been up to, these past few years?"

I learned that my cousin had divorced her husband, gone back to school for her masters, and had published a book. Cool.

"Thanks, mom. Hey, I gotta call Jeannie now. It's about 8:30 in San Antonio."

"Yeah, love you too, mom. Bye."

I didn't need to chat with my mother. I called her every week or ten days. She's getting on in years and, while very active socially, I kinda worried about her. We Texans are a close bunch, when it comes to family. Texas families are sorta like homemade brownies; sticky, and kinda sweet with a few nuts.


"Let's go swimmin'," Jeannie said, wiping sweat off her forehead.

"Umm," I hesitated. In the years before, we'd always skinny dipped. I didn't think I could do that now. My unruly dick would rise up and embarrass me. I was real sure about that.

"What you worried about?" Jeannie poked my shoulder. "You skeered? I'm not."

I looked her right in the face. She was grinning at me, all sparkly eyed. It was like I could read her thoughts, so I gave her a big grin.

"I saw your coochie peekin' out, climbin' up," I said careful like, ready to duck behind the tree trunk. Thinkin' she'd maybe throw a hissie fit, and punch me.

"I know. I wore a dress, an' old baggy panties just so's you could get a peek."

She stared at me, so calm. Like she knew something I didn't, and was waiting for me to catch on.

"Close your mouth. You'll be eatin' flys in a minute."

"You don't care?" I struggled with the idea.

"Not with you," she said softly, her eyes sliding away then coming back to hold steady with mine.

"You wanted me to... ?" I didn't dare say the words.

"Mm, hm," she mumbled softly, dropping her eyes.

I reached out, and held her upper arm, amazed at how smooth and warm her skin felt. Her pink lips looked so soft and pretty, I wanted to find out what they felt like on mine, what she tasted like.

"Jeannie, ever kiss a boy?" I asked her, feeling a rush of tingles. At this moment, halfway up the Cumquat tree, I don't think I ever felt happier. My grin felt like it was about to split my face in half.

"No," she said, her cheeks pinking. "You ever?"

"No, I never kissed a boy either." I gurgled out my funny.

She whacked my arm, of course, What else would a Cumquat tree climbin' girl do.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her, not caring she'd hear the quaver in my voice.

Jeannie's long eyelashes fluttered on her blushing cheeks.

"Guess so," she whispered, her soft, pink lips gently forming the words, leaning her face towards me, her lips puckering up.

We bumped noses a couple of times until we got our heads tilted in opposite directions. I pressed my own puckered lips against hers, feeling my heart in my throat, pounding like crazy.

Well now, for a first kiss, it wasn't much, we didn't know how to do it right. But still, it was my first time to kiss a girl. I wasn't going to complain one little bit.

"I don't think we did it right," Jeannie said softly, her eyes all sparkly, "They don't pucker in the movies. I think they open their mouths. Do it again." She reached up to grab the back of my head and pull me to her.

With our soft lips together, I was in heaven. Now this was the way to do it. Except, I didn't know what to do with my tongue. It seemed sorta left out.

I pulled back, and looked her in the eye. We were both breathin' kinda fast.

"I don't think we got it right, but..." I said. From Jeannie's sparkly eyed grin, I knew we'd done okay.

"Well, we'll just have to practice some," she giggled. "Won't we."


I called Jeannie's number, but no one picked up. I felt disappointed, I was so eager to hear her voice again, after twenty years. Why did we not keep in touch, I asked myself, shaking my head.

I searched Amazon books for her maiden name, Jeannie Sanford, and got a career management title that looked like a possibility. "Upwardly Mobile. Tactics and Strategies for Women in Management".

For the life of me, I couldn't remember her married name.

Damn, too late to call my mother back.

I leaned back in my chair, put my feet up on my desk, and let the memories play like a movie in my head.


"Let's go swimmin'," she said, and, with monkey-like agility, scrambled down out of the tree.

"Jeannie, you conniving piece of turkey shit, you weren't stuck up here at all, were you?"

I dropped down a branch, and jumped the last six feet, landing right in front of her. She grinned, wrinkling her nose.

"Nope," she said, then took off running.

I chased after, watching her skirt billow up around her butt, her skinny legs flashing in the hot Texas summer sun. She was fast, but I'm faster. Maybe 'cause I wasn't wearing clodhopper leather boots, but regulation black California high top Keds. We got to the trees lining the creek at the same time, both of us panting fast and loud, grinning at each like idiots.

She ducked under the low tree branch, and scuttled, hunkered down. through the dense tree trunks to our swimming hole. Years before, her older brothers, now long gone, had moved rocks around, and dug out the bottom to clear a pool big enough to swim in. It was maybe six feet at the deepest spot, and about twenty feet long, twelve feet wide. And hidden from view behind scraggly, tight packed Yellow pines.

I followed Jeannie until we broke out into the clear. She sat herself down on a rock, and started tugging at her boot laces, grinning up at me in such an evil way, it stopped me in my tracks. I could see her panties again, but I didn't even blink. I knew she'd be bare-ass in about minute.

I watched her, she watched me. Anybody coming up on us woulda thought we'd been eating loco weed from the silly looks on our faces.

Jeannie stuffed socks into her boots and stood up. She pulled her dress up over her head and off in one quick pull.

"You gonna get nekkid?" she asked, holding the dress in front of her chest, her cheeks flushed.

"Uh, yeah," I said, coming back to life. I'd seen her tits! My god, she'd grown little tits! I shook my head, trying to kick start my brain, but there wasn't enough blood available for my head and dick at the same time. I felt sorta dizzy, and sat down hard on a rock. I stared at her, then remembered why I'd sat down. I started pulling blindly at me shoe strings, not able to take my eyes off her. She just stood there, easy like, holding the dress pressed flat against her chest.

"Hurry it up, slowpoke," she commanded.

I fumbled my shoes and socks off, stood up and pulled my shirt off over my head. I hesitated then. The moment of truth had arrived. As I unbuttoned, Jeannie slowly lowered the dress to her waist. I froze in mid unbutton.

"You are catchin' flys again," she sing-songed. "Shut your trap."

I shut my trap, hearing my teeth click. I couldn't take my eyes off her... Breasts? No, those tiny protruding bumps weren't breasts, those were titties, the nicest little titties I'd ever seen. The only titties I'd ever seen. My mouth watered so bad I had to swallow twice.

"You are as slow as mo-lasses in January," Jeannie complained. "You want me to take 'em off for you?"

She stepped towards me as if to make good on her word.

"I'll do it. I'll do it."

I pushed my jeans down, letting her see my tented white shorts. This time her mouth was the fly trap. She stared at me, her eyes so wide, I thought her eyeballs would pop out. She licked her lips and gulped.

She edged closer, tossing her dress on the rocks, her eyes locked on my shorts.

Well, my eyes knew where to look. Yes siree, Bob, they did. Up close Jeannie's titties looked so cute, like little oval shaped hills, with nipples all puffed out. Her skin looked shiny, as if stretched; like her breasts had grown too fast inside for her skin to keep up.

My hands came up all by themselves, palms held toward her. She stepped forward, her eyes met mine, a tiny grin quivered on her lips.

"Touch 'em." she whispered. "Easy like, they're real tender."

I didn't 'touch 'em' so much as she pressed her sweet titties into my palms. I held real still, and let her do it. My head bobbed, I wanted to suckle on a firm little nipple so bad. She twisted her shoulders back and forth, rubbing her warm soft skin against my hands.

"Feels good," she said, softly. "When somebody else does it."

I'd completely forgotten about my dick until I felt her fingers slide down its length.

"Mm," I grunted, startled, snapping my hips backwards away from her gentle touch.

"Hey," she yelled, "Lemme touch it." The warning tone in her voice told me she'd deny me her tits. My hips came right back.

"Show it to me," she said, tugging at my waist band. "C'mon, hurry it up. It's hot out here."

I counted to three, not real fast, and took my hands off her titties. I looked down to where her eyes were rivetted. My dick head was peeking out. That made me laugh. Her coochie had peeked out, now my dick was trying to do the same.

Her fingers squeezed, stroked, even pinched my dick. From the look on her face, she might have been trying, real serious like, to find a tender frying hen at the A&P for a skillet full of Southern Fried Chicken. She tilted her head one way, then the other. She bent and peered into the hole she'd squeezed open. She cupped my up tight ball sack for a moment, her finger damn close to my ass hole.

"Okay," she said. "'Nuff. Let's git in the water."

She dropped my dick, well dropped isn't the right word, when she let go, it snapped up and hit my belly. She turned, and, on tippy toes, danced into the water. Damn, she looked good, coming or going, her round butt cheeks didn't jiggle hardly at all, and looked sweet enough to kiss.

"You gonna stand there all day," she said over her shoulder. When she was knee deep, she turned to watch me scramble over the rocks. My stiff dick bounced and waved. She didn't take her wide eyes off it.

When I got close to her, she squatted down, and leaned back, launching herself backwards. She floated quietly across the pool, her body stretched out straight, only her toes, nose and titties above the water My eyes bugged out, locking onto those titties. I could just see a hint of her coochie crease, but didn't care. All I could think about was suckling on her titties. So much that my mouth watered.

I dove after her, coming up alongside. She turned her head, smiled and sank.

I had an arm under her legs and shoulders before you could say 'Remember the Alamo'.

She came up spitting creek water in my face, so I dunked her deep enough to get a mouthful too.

When she wiped her eyes and saw my puffed cheeks, she puffed hers, sloshing water in and out. I sloshed mine, but her twinkling eyes, puffed cheeks looked so cute, I spit mine out, and kissed her, sucking all the loamy tasting creek water out of her mouth into mine. I pulled away and drooled onto her chest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.