A Husband's Mistake, A Wife's Nightmare - Cover

A Husband's Mistake, A Wife's Nightmare

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A husband Dicovers his wife's online affair. He hopes to teach her a lesson and fulfill a fantasy of his but things go terriably wrong and now both he and his wife are at the mercy of her online Lover. But what does he have planned and when will it end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With the two weeks since she had woke in the bedroom plus the week that had apparently lapsed while she was unconscious, meant that she had been gone for just over three weeks. She thought of her husband, Mike, maybe he would get worried and call the police. Then she remembered the messages she had to recorded, about extending her "business trip". Knowing that somehow the message she recorded had gotten to Mike, and that he wouldn't be calling the police, Jennifer broke down and cried, when would this end? When would she see her family again?

It was another day, her routine started the same, giving Nick or whatever his name was a blow job. This time he stopped her before he came in her throat, telling her to stand up. He cupped her breasts, lifting them up, and looked at the incisions, "Looks like they healed nicely." moving his hands and eyes lower, he checked the incisions in her sex. "These have healed nicely also, I can't see any scaring, and I know where to look. You'll have to give the doctor a nice thank you, next time you see him." Nick said. His hands lingered, staying on her sex, and starting to fondle her clit and pussy lips.

After two weeks of being driven crazy by just moving around, after her "modifications", his touch sent tremors through her body. She started to pull away, but he quickly grabbed her nipple with one hand while continuing to play with her with the other. A moment later, she couldn't help herself, a moan escaped her lips. He grinned, and quickened his hand movements, slipping a finger into her, he said. "Yeap, everything seems to be working. He moved his now wet finger from her sex to her lips. Jennifer closed her mouth and turned her head. He twisted the nipple he had never let go of, as Jennifer opened her mouth to moan in pain, he put his finger in. He kept his finger in her mouth as he slowly released the pressure on her nipple. Jennifer closed her mouth and started sucking his finger. He removed his finger and reinserted it and another into Jennifer's pussy. A minute later he pulled his fingers out and held them to her lips. Jennifer hesitated, as he started squeezing the nipple again, she opened her mouth. Nick, spend the next 10 or 15 minutes moving his hand from playing in and with her sex to in her mouth. Jennifer learned quickly to take his fingers and suck her juices off them. He grinned at her and said. "You should get used to the taste of pussy and dick, as you will be getting a lot of it."

Leading her by the nipple to the back of the couch. He said, "I believe you're familiar with this position." Stepping behind her and pushing her over the back of the couch, he rammed his dick in to the hilt with one thrust. Just a few thrust and Jennifer felt herself starting to respond. After one final twist he let go of her nipple, only to move his hand down to her clit. In spite of this being the man who had raped her, and trapped her, Jennifer felt her orgasm building. His thrusting, and playing with her clit was just too much, after the weeks of self stimulation by just walking. Jennifer's orgasm sweep over her like a wave. She was pushing back, trying to get more of him inside her. Nick didn't let up, after her first orgasm, he just keep thrusting and playing with her clit. He continued for what must have been 30 minutes. By then Jennifer was just laying there, moaning and occasionally moving her hips. He thrust one last time in to the hilt, and groaned. After filling her pussy with his cum, he stood there for several minutes until Jennifer started to move around. He pulled out, and reaching around grabbed the nipple again. Pulling Jennifer up and around by it, he said "Clean me". Jennifer, still coming down from the fuck, just looked at him with glazed eyes. Grabbing the other nipple, so he held both, he cruelly pinched and twisted them, extracting a cry of pain from Jennifer. "You're not finished until the man tells you are." "Now get down and clean me off." Jennifer looked around, as if looking for a towel. Nick, twisted her nipples again, and said "No, you stupid slut, use your mouth." Jennifer dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. Because of the pain in her nipples and the time that had pasted Jennifer was starting to come down from her orgasms. As she worked her mouth around his dick, she couldn't believe it, he was getting hard again. She was exhausted from the fuck, but the ache in her nipples keep her from stopping. After what seemed like forever to her, he grabbed the back of her head, and buried his dick in her throat. She swallowed his seed, then licked him clean. Nick pulled out and pulled her to her feet by a nipple again. He said, "Your body is coming along nicely, but I can see we need to work on your stamina." Leading her to the work out room, he met the man there, "We need to work on her stamina, she is to have at least two orgasms before and then at least two more during each work out. You or the other guys can give them to her, or have her do them to herself. I don't care." The man responded with a simple, "OK". "And make sure she gets a good work out also. We wouldn't want our investment getting flabby", Nick, said with a laugh. "Oh, and she's already had her first one today," as he walked out.

The man said, "Well. I see we've entered the next stage of training."

Jennifer stood there, her pussy still throbbing from the last orgasm, and wondered how she would ever get through two hours of exercise with four orgasms thrown in.

The work out guy, as she had come to call him, said "Ok, slut start playing with yourself while I make some changes."

Jennifer didn't know what to do. She had rarely, if ever played with herself, and never in front of anybody else.

The work out guy had moved over to one of the pieces of gym equipment. When he saw Jennifer was just standing there, he moved quickly back to her. Grabbing her nipples and pulling them, he said "Slut, I told you to do something, and if you want to keep these, pulling even harder on her nipples, and keep your family safe, you had better get those hands working!"

Jennifer moved her hands to her sex and started rubbing her clit, and the lips of her pussy. The work out guy held onto her nipples, until he started to see some reaction from Jennifer.

Jennifer, couldn't believe it. In spite of this guy trying to pull her nipples off, her clit and pussy were so sensitive that she was feeling the start of an orgasm building. The work out guy grinned, and giving the nipples one final additional twist, said "Good, don't stop."

Jennifer stood there, one hand playing with her clit, while putting the other in her pussy, and playing with her pussy lips, while the work out guy went back to doing something with the machines. Jennifer soon lost track of what he was doing, with all her attention becoming focused on her clit and pussy. It wasn't long before Jennifer felt another orgasm wash over her. She was brought back to reality rudely, by a nipple being used to pull her up from the floor, where she had fallen after her orgasm and a dick in her face. The work outs guy said, "Come on slut, you know what to do."

Afterwards he pulled her by her nipples to a stationary bike. At least it looked like a bike for the most part Jennifer saw. Except for one notable part, the seat had been replaced by a large dick like object, that also had some wires and a thin hose running from it. Jennifer's attention was brought back to what the work out guy was saying by a twist to her nipple. "I see you noticed the new seat. Well, you see, stamina equals endurance, and endurance is built by continuous exercise such as running, biking, or aerobics. So you are going to start some distance bike riding, as well as some other new exercises. Well, what are you waiting for? Get on the bike, slut!"

Jennifer, gingerly stepped up on the pedals and foot straps. With one at the top of the stroke, she was just barely able to get her pussy high enough to get the dildo inside her. By the time she got her other foot onto the pedal, into the foot strap, and the pedals in the middle of their stoke, she had a good 6 inches of the dildo inside her. The work out guy bent down and tighten the foot straps, "We wouldn't want you to slip off and hurt anything" he said with a grin.

"Don't move." he said, walking over to a closet Jennifer had not see open before. He returned pushing a small cart with a TV, VCR and some other things on it. From it he took a pair of handcuffs and locked one wrist to the handle bars, another pair for the other wrist, and Jennifer was locked to the bike, hands to handle bars, and feet strapped to the pedals. Picking up what looked like the wires you see on an EEG machine, he moisten the patch end and taped one on each nipple. The other end he plugged into what looked like a combination watch, and speedometer. "I think, 30 minutes, and 10 miles per hour is good for a start. I suggest you start pedaling, slut."

Jennifer, started pedaling, easily getting over 10 mph, she didn't know why, but it seemed like a good idea. She was moving up and down on the dildo 3 or 4 inches with each pedal. After just a few minutes, she felt the heat start to build in her pussy, and knew that 30 minutes would drive her nuts, but didn't think that riding the dildo would make her cum.

The work out guy, bend and turned on two switches, one connected to the watch/speedometer thing, and one connected to the dildo. The dildo immediately started vibrating and pulsing, catching Jennifer completely by surprise. It so surprised her that she stopped pedaling, and the speedometer dropped below 10 mph, she was hit by a shock to the nipples. The work out guy grinned and said, "You see if you drop below the speed I set your nipples, and maybe elsewhere later on, get a shock. This way you get some endurance exercise, and to cum at the same time. Don't worry about your pussy drying out; the dildo has a supply of baby oil that keeps it lubed up." While he talked she worked on getting the bike back above 10 mhp, but between the shocks to the nipples, and the thing in her pussy, she was having trouble. The up and down of pedaling, plus the vibrating and pulse dildo was making her legs weak, the shocks to the nipples keep the dildo from pushing her over the edge.

"Oh yeah, one more thing, the longer you stay below the set speed the stronger and more often the shocks hit. A couple of other minor additions and you will be set." He said. He pulled the cart to in front on her and turned on the TV and VCR, it was a tape of her from the other night, she was on her hands and knees with a cock in her pussy, and one in her mouth. The work out man picked up a set of headphones and put them on her ears. "Wouldn't you to miss any of the dialog," he said laughing...

Reaching down he reset the watch to 30 minutes, saying "You wasted time trying to figure out what to do. Have a good ride"

After a few more shocks, Jennifer was finally able to get the bike back to above 10 mhp. Now that her nipples weren't being tortured by the shocks; it was like her pussy was super sensitive she began to feel every movement of the dildo. She knew it wouldn't take long for this to drive her over the edge and that she would orgasm, and not be able to pedal. She tried to find some way to distract herself, the TV didn't help, it was running a series of scenes, all with her getting fucked in the mouth, pussy, or both. The headsets didn't help, all she could hear was her moaning, and begging someone to fuck her some more. Looking around the room didn't help, the walls were mirrored, and all she saw was herself on the bike. She also noticed that several of the other pieces of work out equipment had been modified; almost all of them had a dildo sticking up, that would be inside her during any exercise on them.

Try as she might, she just couldn't ignore the orgasm building in her pussy. When it came, she felt her legs get rubbery, and sagged on the bike. She just couldn't pedal, within moments the speed had dropped below 10 mhp, and her tits paid the price. She struggled to start pedaling again even as she was still cuming. After several more shocks she was back up to speed. It was worse then before, her pussy was even more sensitive. A few more minutes riding with out the shocks and she came again. More shocks, stronger this time as it took her longer to start pedaling again. Another orgasm, more shocks. She lost track of the number of times she came or how long she had been riding. After one last orgasm, she sagged on the bike, and noticed there were no shocks. She started to look around and saw the work out guy, leering at her "Enjoy your ride?" he asked as he started unlocking the handcuffs, and removing the foot straps. He unplugged the wire leading to her tits from the speedometer, and told her to get off the bike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.