A Husband's Mistake, A Wife's Nightmare - Cover

A Husband's Mistake, A Wife's Nightmare

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A husband Dicovers his wife's online affair. He hopes to teach her a lesson and fulfill a fantasy of his but things go terriably wrong and now both he and his wife are at the mercy of her online Lover. But what does he have planned and when will it end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Monday evening when Jennifer got home I asked her about her day. She was still incredibly excited about her new job. She told me about how the first day had been filled with filling out paper work and learning about the company. I asked her exactly what this company did and she began telling me about it. Apparently it was a multinational conglomerate having its fingers in about everything. They held company's in everything from shipping and waste disposal to electronics, food processing, and entertainment.

Jennifer would be working for one of the manager's in their entertainment division which was also there marketing arm. Jennifer's excitement about the opportunities was obvious. At dinner she told me about all the corny company videos she had to watch on the first day. The seventies safety videos, the eighties sexual harassment video, the nineties overly optimistic marketing video.

We laughed and joked throughout the evening just enjoying one another's company. That evening, and that week for that matter, we had some great sex. I don't know if it was because I couldn't get the images of Nick and the others having sex with Jennifer out of my mind or because of I perceived she had lost some of her inhibitions.

Jennifer came home Tuesday saying she had made friends with a woman in her office named Jenna. The two looked almost like sisters except for Jenna's massive chest. Jenna sported what she bragged where 38DD breast she said it was the best thing anyone ever bought her. She was quite outgoing and very free spirited she had gone shopping with Jennifer and helped her pick out some new clothes for her new job. Although Jennifer had always dressed pretty conservatively before Jenna had talked her into several sexy business suits I'm sure she wouldn't have picked out on her own. Although they had only known each other for a few days Jenna had been over to our house from Wednesday on, every night including the weekend. She stayed for dinner on Thursday night and spent most of the evening trying to convince Jennifer she should get a boob job also. Jenna asked my opinion as to what I would like to see? Reluctantly I told her I was happy with Jennifer's 34B's. Jenna didn't except this and finally Jennifer asked me what I would like honestly I admitted it would be nice if her breast where 36C's or D's I told the women anything larger would look freakish on her.

Jenna had finally talked Jennifer into "Thinking about it" on the third day the women had known each other that was only Jennifer's fourth day at her new job. By the second week Jenna was at our house every night. I was glad to see Jennifer had found a friend at the new job but something bothered me about it.

When it was time for Jennifer to leave on Sunday evening our daughter and I drove her to the airport. As we said our goodbyes I asked Jennifer to call me as often as she could telling her I would miss her.

Jennifer boarded the small cooperate jet having said goodbye to her family. She was accompanied by her boss and several other men whom she had not met. Jennifer had only flown a few times and was overwhelmed by the luxury of the small Jet. Leather seats lined one side of the jet while a couch and mini-bar was on the other. Jennifer was the only women onboard and found herself alone with the four men as the plane took off.

Jennifer sat and listened as the men discussed business and the closing of various deals. Their conversation was to cryptic for Jennifer to know what deals they spoke of. Talk of long term contracts after the initial investment and returns on the investment. When one of the men asked Jennifer her thoughts on "it." She replied it all sounded good to her. Having not been in on the conversation to know just what the men where talking about. Then the men laughed and told her they where glad she approved, before moving on to talk of sports and family.

Jennifer sat quietly throughout the flight not joining in the men's conversation. As they approached LA they Pilot announced they would be landing shortly. The men talked of going and getting a drink since it was only 10:00 P.M. in LA. They invited Jennifer but she said she thought she would simply go the Hotel since she was feeling a little tired. Her Boss then asked her to reconsider telling her it may be necessary for her to take some notes while they discussed some business.

Not wanting to displease her boss she agreed to join them. Once the plane landed they got in a Limousine and proceeded to a private club one of them frequented. When they arrived they sat around a table and began talking they where met by another company colleague who was sent to get drinks for the table.

The new man returned shortly handing out drinks to the men and placing one in front of Jennifer even though she had said she was fine. After several minutes her boss looked at her and seeing she had not taken a drink asked if she didn't like it. She replied that she just didn't drink but thanked him for it anyway. He looked at her disapprovingly and said "Well that's to bad." Sensing he was displeased she took the drink and had a sip. Looking at her boss she said "It's not bad." Thinking what could one drink hurt. He looked at her and smiled approvingly, happy to have pleased him she took a larger drink of the liquid. The drink was sweet and not hard she thought as she sipped it.

Jennifer nursing her drink had finished it in half an hour. The men had already drunk two. Seeing she had finally finished it someone got her a fresh drink. Not sure what it was Jennifer drank this one more quickly as the conversation had gotten more lively the men now sat around laughing and joking, ignoring her for the most part.

The two drinks laced with the drug made Jennifer feel light headed and out of sorts. Soon she found herself drawn into the men's conversation as they turned their attention toward her. They began telling her how beautiful she was and what a promising future she had with the company.

As the night went on Jennifer found herself unable to control her mouth or her body. She laughed at everything the men said and found her self agreeing with everything they said. To her amazement she found herself agreeing to go back to the newcomer's house for some drinks privately for with the men. She found herself wedged between the men as the limo took them to the man's house. Finding it hard to keep her head up she leaned against on of the men to her right as the man on her left put his hand on her thigh. She closed her eyes and began to doze off. She thought she felt someone fondling her breast as she sat there. Opening her eyes she saw all eyes looking at her.

Jennifer looked around the Limo at the men staring at her then instinctively down at herself. Her blouse lay open and her breast had been pushed up and out of her bra. Her nipples stood erect and bright red at full attention after being manhandled. Jennifer found herself laughing at her predicament which drew a round of laughter from the men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.