Summer Camp Adventures - Cover

Summer Camp Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mary Katherine Gallagher, a Catholic school discipline problem, is sent to a Church sponsored summer camp in hopes that she can be saved from the clutches of the Dark One. The good priests and nuns do their worst to show the possessed teen the errors of her ways with very limited success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Anal Sex   Enema   Violence  

The history of the Inquisition was always a popular subject, but was limited to lectures and a set of dog-eared notes that had been compiled many years ago by Father Thrasher, a renowned scholar and authority on this period of Church history. Father Morecock was about to make a major breakthrough in how this course was to be taught in the future. It would take at least a week to properly prepare for this new and improved version. A number of devices and machines had to be constructed. A select cadre of counselors would have to be trained so they could adequately perform their roles. Naturally he had already reserved the major parts of this pageant of pain for himself and other members of the clergy.

He was concerned that the presence of Mary Katherine would distract the camp personnel as well as those attending. He was in a quandary about what to do with her. He decided to call his mentor, Father Flogg, for advice. This proved to be an excellent idea. The old priest heartily approved of his plans for the possessed girl and announced that he would make every attempt to be in attendance when Father Morecock debuted his updated version of this course.

Father Flogg then proceeded to tell his protégé about Camp Animus, a place dedicated to bestiality. Approximately ten years ago a sect of defrocked priests and renegade nuns established a refuge for their unholy order in the vicinity of the summer camp. Its guiding principle was summed up in the following two rules. " We should know and love all God's creatures including the beasts of the field. Women should be sexually subservient to these animals to show their love for God's works." A few of the more radical members of the sect wanted to extend this second rule to include men as well, but this proposal was denied by the head of the order.

Financial support for the small band came from their successful efforts to establish what became a thriving business of producing and distributing video tapes of their very unique rites to a variety of foreign outlets who were somewhat in concert with their philosophy of knowing, in the biblical sense, all God's creatures. The establishment of this outpost of evil caused a furor that reverberated up to the office of the archdiocese, where it was decreed that there would be no formal acknowledgement of the existence of this place, and even more importantly, no interaction with any member of the sect. For some years this fiat was honored even though a distance less than five miles, as the crow flies, separated the two camps.

Coincidently the leader of the sect, the rechristened Father Equus, was well known to Father Flogg. The two had met at the seminary and had kept in touch over the years when he was known as Father Fangcutter. Their close physical proximity and the passage of time created a situation where there developed a very informal, almost tenuous line of communication between the two old acquaintances. The old priest now offered to provide his young assistant access to Father Equus, believing that there was a good chance that the order might accept Mary Katherine on a temporary basis. " I believe my old friend will be most intrigued by the opportunity to drive the demon from the girl, thereby demonstrating that God is, so to speak, on their side." Flogg said, summarizing his approach to the problem of keeping her from becoming a distraction.

A few hours after his conversation with his mentor Father Morecock received a call from Father Equus. It was a long and difficult negotiation. He thought he had made an excellent case concerning the need for Mary Katherine to be lodged with the nearby group. He had then carefully pointed out the advantages that would accrue to the order if they managed to exorcize this demon that had proven to be impervious to his attempts to drive it from the girl. However the head of the order was not so easily convinced. He had realized quite early in their negotiation that this "gift horse", so to speak, might have very poor teeth. Father Morecock, not being experienced in dealing with such an implacable foe was forced to give ground and sweeten the pot in the form of a pair of his counselors who would become part of the package. To his dismay this was not enough. He also had to agree that the two girls would remain with the order for the rest of the summer. The defrocked priest ended the call once he had informed Morecock that he would send a guide to escort the three girls back to his camp.

The young priest suffered some pangs of conscience when he informed two of Mary's cabin mates, the aforementioned Mistresses J and E, that they would be accompanying the girl on her hike to a secret place. He made it sound as if they were to be her guards and once their charge was delivered they would be returning to camp. He did neglect to tell the two that their return would be delayed considerably and it was quite likely that their faith would be sorely tried during their stay with the sect. He consoled himself with the thought that perhaps their ordeals might cause them to deviate from the lesbian path they seemed determined to follow.

While these events were taking place Mary was undergoing a thorough thrashing at the hands of the angry and quite frustrated camp counselors. No matter how hard or how long she was beaten she miraculously began to heal the moment they stopped. They finally gave up their efforts to whip the devil out of her, literally as well as figuratively, and decided to take a new tack. They dragged the girl to a patch of sandy soil located in a small stand of stunted trees. While Mary Katherine was held in the firm grip of two of the strongest girls, others began to spray the area with water until it was transformed into a muddy mess. Wooden stakes were quickly hammered into the ground and her wrists and ankles were secured with lengths of leather to them, stretching her naked body into the shape of an X. This done they began to pour a mixture of sugar and water over the front of her body until it glistened.

Mary hardly noticed the first few bites, attributing them to perhaps flies or even gnats. However within a couple of minutes the drying earth began to undulate from the thousands of angry soldier ants that had burst from their caves beneath the dirt, ready to repel the invader. Soon her naked body was covered with a living blanket of ferocious insects, their mandibles tearing at her sugar coated flesh. She began to scream in fear and then agony as they overwhelmed her. The counselors had gathered in a semi-circle at a safe distance to watch the fun. Her visitor was slow to react to this new threat to its host and the ants took full advantage of the situation. Mary's screams grew louder and then died away as the angry army marched over her lips, stinging as they went, and entered her mouth, rapidly filling it with thousands of tiny needles furiously injecting minute amounts of formic acid into the soft tissue lining her mouth, the firmer tissue of her gums, and finally her tongue.

The counselors enjoyed the sight of Mary Katherine writhing in agony as the fire ants continued to pour out from the ground and invade every opening her blistering body offered. Some of the young ladies were even diddling themselves, brought to some kind of sexual boil by the sight unfolding before them. Then their helpless victim ripped herself free from the stakes that held her in place and sat up, brushing the swarming ants from her body and twitching like a horse beset with biting flies. Then she stood erect and stamped her feet as she continued to brush the angry ants from her naked body. This display of inhuman power stunned the camp staffers and they moved back in fear. Then when the girl, still partially coated with stinging ants, advanced toward them they fled back to the safety of the camp buildings, leaving the girl to finish cleaning herself of the vicious jawed solder ants.

Father Morecock, having finished his discussion with the leader of the sect, was just leaving his cabin when he was nearly bowled over by a group of stampeding camp staffers. He managed to stop one of the young ladies, a toothsome morsel that he had plans for before the summer ran its course, and calmed her down sufficiently to discover what had just transpired just beyond the camp grounds. He hurried over to the doctor's station and told him what had occurred. " I have just the solution to this problem," the physician said as he rummaged around in his medical bag. He gave a grunt of satisfaction and then withdrew a small leather pouch, which when opened revealed a gleaming syringe and a vial of blue tinged liquid. He smiled and said, "This is capable of calming down animals weighing up to one thousand pounds. I think it should do nicely for our little teenaged troublemaker."


It was an easy matter to approach Mary, who was still busy removing ants from her person. As promised the drug worked quickly on the girl and soon she was down on the ground in a stupor. A second injection finished her off. She was turned over to a group of counselors who quickly restrained her with manacles and dragged her back to one of the outlying cabins for safe keeping and another severe dose of discipline while they waited for further instructions.

They hung the comatose girl from a hook in the ceiling by her manacled wrists, which put a tremendous strain on her shoulders and upper arms which were pulled into an unnatural position since her wrists were secured behind her back. To add to her misery, weights were attached to the chain that linked the metal bands biting into her ankles. The young women's fear of her was now replaced by anger, even fury, that she could instill such dread in them. They were bound and determined to take revenge on her.

Her cabin mates were the most familiar with her satanic ability to heal, and took the lead in devising new and even more drastic methods to punish this possessed teen. While they accumulated the things necessary to put their plan into action, the rest of the counselors lined up to work off their nervous energy on their still unconscious prisoner. Despite the knowledge that her body could regenerate itself almost as fast as they could damage it, they were still eager for the opportunity to test themselves against the evil power residing within this pudgy, pale, pasty-faced teen.

This time they didn't bother with standard whips or straps, instead opting for items that would rip and tear the flesh to tatters, or be capable of bursting the skin and breaking the bones beneath. During the time it took to collect things such as razor wire, lengths of hard wood, crude whips made from strands of metal, rubber hoses filled with lead shot, a set of golf clubs and even a blackjack, Mary Katherine swayed by her wrists, still under the influence of the powerful tranquilizers she had running through her system. Her visitor seemed to be content to remain focused on its own agenda for Mary, offering no sign to the girls that it even existed. In parallel the other group was rummaging through the storage areas in search of what they needed to support their plans. By the time they had assembled the frightful tools that they would employ, Mary was being slashed and battered by two line of counselors, each concentrating their fury on whatever portion of her body became available.

Those already busily engaged in tearing Mary Katherine's body to shreds hardly noticed when the others wheeled in two braziers filled with coals, a goodly number of metal bars, a pair of tongs, numerous pliers as well as a metal gasoline can filled with alcohol. The leader, Ilsa, Mistress I to Mary Katherine, ordered her two companions to fire up the coals. While the braziers heated, she took in the activity now going on. Mary's bottom was bleeding in dozens of places and as Ilsa watched, a chunk of flesh was separated from the girl's ass by a particularly vicious blow from a razor wire lash wielded by one of the more well muscled counselors. The pudgy teen appeared to be still unconscious based on her lack of reaction to the brutal assault her body was receiving.

Two girls were taking turns clubbing her straining shoulders with sawed-off lengths of wood, while another pair were battering her tits with a combination consisting of a weighted rubber hose and a blackjack. Mary's tits had turned into a rainbow of discolored meat as the soft globes flattened and bounced under the relentless attack. Worse still was what another pair were doing to her belly and fat-lipped cunt. They were smashing into her tender flesh with golf clubs that made a sickening thud as they were buried in her cunt and soft midsection.

Mary's lack of response to the brutal beating she was getting infuriated the counselors and they redoubled their efforts. Now her body spurted blood from numerous deep wounds and more chunks of flesh were torn from her ass, thighs, even her pear-shaped tits, which were now being whipped with razor wire and bundles of metal shards. The two using golf clubs on her had positioned themselves fore and aft and were jamming the shafts deep into her cunt and asshole, bringing rivers of blood from both holes.

No human could have survived the damage they produced in their helpless, comatose victim. Unfortunately for them they had awakened the creature residing within her and now had to face its wrath and pay a terrible price for their cruelty and the disrespect they showed to this evil force. Without warning the torrents of blood that streamed from Mary's body, splattering the frenzied counselors, turned into jets of fire that burned, roasted and even melted their flesh. The hair of those surrounding her burst into flame and all lost their sight as the liquid in their eyes literally exploded from the heat.

Ilsa and her cohorts were spared, proving that timing was everything in this case. They fled, screaming into the night, as their fellow counselors were reduced to burned out shells that spasmed and shook in agony, becoming a sick paraody of what once had been firm youthful bodies just blossoming into full maturity. Meanwhile Mary Katherine's body began to reassemble back into the pale, pudgy container that sheltered this powerful force. Once the transformation was complete, her tormentors also began the process of regaining their bodies.Unfortunately their minds would be scarred for life and never would they be able to sleep without experiencing a taste of the fate that awaited them once they left this world.

The news of what had occurred soon got back to Father Morecock and the doctor. Initially they dismissed the story they heard as the result of some type of mass hysteria that had afflicted the counselors. They managed to round up a few counselors that hadn't been involved with Mary's latest discipline session, and the two men led this group to the outlying cabin where Mary waited along with those girls who had so brutally beaten her. Mary was still dangling from the hook, unconscious, but her body showed no signs of any trauma. The six girls who had suffered the wrath of the demon that possessed Mary stood around her with blank stares on their faces. They too showed no evidence of having been harmed in any physical way, but the doctor quickly realized that something out of the ordinary had happened here.

The young priest and the doctor began to bark orders to the girls who had accompanied them and soon Mary had been taken down and freed of her bonds. The girl was placed on a stretcher and she and her former tormentors were taken to the camp infirmary for treatment while the men remained behind to discuss this event and its ramifications.

" Doctor, the sooner we have this child of Satan out of camp, the better. I could feel the demon's presence the moment we entered the cabin. We are dealing with a powerful force and need outside help if we are to save that child."

" I've seen enough to make me realize that this is some paranormal entity at work here. You may call it Satan, or a demon, but it is something we cannot control at this moment. I concur with you, we need to keep this thing at bay by removing it from the camp, if it will allow us to do that. However I don't know what would constitute suitable reinforcements against this power. Make no mistake about it, something happened here that was out of the ordinary. Up until now only Mary seemed to be directly influenced by it. I believe that there is some truth in the hysterical ranting of these young women. I've seen enough cases of shock to know that something terrible created those blank stares. We are now on very dangerous ground."

The next morning Mary was prepared for her journey to Camp Animus. She was stark naked and bowed beneath a heavy wooden yoke to which her arms were extended and tightly tied. Perhaps out of spite, but more likely from fear, her cunt had been filled with a gel that quickly set up once it came into contact with her secretions, which were plentiful these days. A small plastic bung had been pushed up her urethra and surgical glue had been used to keep it secured. Its removal would produce considerable pain in the girl. Her mouth was filled with a bag of rock salt which would slowly release its contents as the day wore on. Tape loaded with surgical glue was wrapped around her mouth to hold the bag in place. Her ears were filled with another gel that was heat sensitive. Her body temperature was quite sufficient to make it become a solid, form- fitting barrier to sound. A bung made from rubber had been hammered up one of her nostrils; the other was stuffed with cotton, which would allow her some air while she made the long hike to the outlaw sect's camp. Prior to being tied to the yoke, the girl had taken an enema of a viscous compound akin to the gel that now filled her cunt. This one formed a low density material that effectively blocked anything from entering her rectum. Although the doctor had been instrumental in coming up with most of these barriers, the man of medicine knew that this was nothing but window dressing, a sop to the superstituous, at best something like a juju.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.