Summer Camp Adventures - Cover

Summer Camp Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mary Katherine Gallagher, a Catholic school discipline problem, is sent to a Church sponsored summer camp in hopes that she can be saved from the clutches of the Dark One. The good priests and nuns do their worst to show the possessed teen the errors of her ways with very limited success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Anal Sex   Enema   Violence  

The widow Gallagher was delighted to see Father Flogg at her door. It had been many weeks since he had honored her with his presence. She gave thanks that she had recently showered, knowing the priest's distaste for body odors and the like. Not only had she showered, but the sheets on the wide bed that she slept in were fresh from the line. God was certainly smiling on her this day.

The widow Gallagher wiggled out of her housedress, revealing a plump rounded body barely contained by the white corset that revealed the tops of her large breasts and hugged her flabby hips. The woman's clean shaven cunt with its fleshy lips and prominent hooded clit was already oozing droplets of sex juice whose aroma was easily detectable by the old priest who was busily shucking his frock to reveal a small, but fat sex organ that was still asleep. The widow licked her lips in anticipation of the efforts that she would expend to make that flower of Father Flogg's bloom.

As the woman suctioned his cock into life, the priest broke the news to her about her daughter. " I fear that Mary Katherine's lack of discipline and failure to rehabilitate is not merely the product of a fractious personality coupled with the rashness of youth. As you know from the appearance of that broad bottom of hers, we have spared no efforts to reform her wild ways." The widow Gallagher continued to make the priest's cock appear and disappear from her mouth as he continued. " I received a call from Father Morecock telling me that your daughter's behavior has become so outrageous that he is convinced she is possessed by the devil." The widow stopped her activities when she heard those words. Father Flogg slapped her big bottom, leaving the imprint of his open hand on the pale flesh. She resumed sucking his lengthening cock. " I have given him permission to begin exorcising the devil from Mary Katherine. I am going to pray daily that her master, the Dark One, will take leave of her body and mind before this unfortunate girl yields her life to him. It will be a long struggle and you will need your faith to be strong and allow what has to be done to be done. As your spiritual counselor I will be available more frequently to assist you in retaining your Catholic faith and trust in the priests and nuns who are the servants of the Holy Mother Church. " The widow began to deep throat the hard cock of her father confessor, thrilling in the realization that this rod of God's will was going to be at her disposal more often in the future. " I am your servant, do what you must. To prove my faith I offer my asshole to your divine rod of justice." She said, staring in almost a trance at his twitching ramrod that would soon be boring deep into her bowels.

The widow's asshole, having been pounded vigorously until the priest had found release, gaped like an unblinking eye. Father Flogg was dressing quickly, mumbling something about having church business to accomplish. Turning to Mrs. Gallagher he spoke. " First, I want you to present yourself to Sister Slaughter in order that you be put to the trial to assure us that you are not suffering from the same affliction as your demented demon of a daughter. I am very confident that you will pass the tests that make up the trial. Second, you will receive daily consoling from either myself or my agents. You will submit to their will as if it were mine. Do not be surprised if some of them are women of the habit rather than men of the cloth." With that he put on his coat and took his leave. The widow wondered what the "trial" would entail and who her new bed partners would be; younger men would be nice, she thought, young men with hard cocks that could console her hungry cunt with vigor. As for the sisters, that represented a new level in her devotion and obedience to the Church. God would provide a way for her to receive the reward of pleasure even from those like herself, He always did.


Father Morecock was quite surprised at the tightness of the teenager's cunt that had previously been stretched to its limit for nearly a half hour by Sister Stigmata's sex engine. He had watched with fascination as a bloody froth began to issue from her fuck pipe shortly after the nun had fully inserted her strap on into it and began sawing away at the tender twat flesh, bringing forth loud cries of pain from Mary. As the minutes slowly went by the strap on soon glistened with a combination of the girl's blood and pussy juices. He had grown hard as he watched the nun rape Mary Katherine with merciless fury. She had groaned and gasped as his thumbs captured and then crushed her nipples, which had stiffened almost against her will. Her pear shaped tits had bounced and jiggled with each hard thrust of the plastic cock attached to the sister's groin. Beads of perspiration had coated her forehead and then trickled down to pool in the hollow of her throat. A sheen of sweat soon coated her from breasts to pubes and her plump bare body shuddered from the combined pain and lust that was generated deep inside her cunt by the huge reamer that plunged in and out of her. Finally the girl had experienced a massive climax that made her arch herself as her twitching twat totally swallowed the strap on and her head swung wildly from side to side before slamming against the bench top over and over as her climax peaked. " It's your turn Father " the nun finally said as she pulled the bloody length of plastic from the girl's cunt creating a sound akin to that from a plunger opening a clogged drain. The priest quickly replaced the strap on with his hard cock, driving it deep into her twat with a single vicious thrust.

After two rounds Mary Katherine Gallagher was nearly unconscious, barely reacting to anything they did to her. Sister Stigmata had even tried to jam her fist completely into Mary's bloody cunt, but the teen's tight twat thwarted her efforts. The priest had stood over the bound girl and slammed his fist down into her swollen cunt, over and over, flattening her crimson cunt lips with each blow. The nun had tried to literally bite the girl's nipples off, succeeding only in causing them to bleed profusely. At last reason calmed them both and they decided that the camp doctor had to examine her and determine if she could take additional punishment at this time.

" Well, she's no virgin, that's for sure." The doctor said as he palpitated and probed Mary's bleeding fuck box. " On the other hand she seems to be none the worse for losing it. She's still tight as a drum and the bleeding is nothing to worry about. I'd say she's ready for anything that you can dish out. " His remarks caused consternation on the part of the priest and nun. " How can that be? We've been working on her almost nonstop for the past two hours and she appeared as if she was going into some kind of a trance; that's why we called you. " The priest said. The doctor shrugged and said, " Perhaps the devil has a greater command of her body that you think. Harsher measures are probably called for in order to unsettle his hold on her. I have some recommendations if you are interested. " " We are very interested, " replied the priest.

" Technically speaking, there are eight entrances to this creature's body; two through the nostrils, two through her ears, one via her mouth, another via the rectum, one via her vagina, and the last through her urethra. Each of these pathways should be traumatized regularly to make the passage of the Evil One as uncomfortable as possible. At any given time most of the portals should be blocked completely. I would recommend that her ears and one nostril be permanently plugged immediately. A butt plug and catheter should effectively block another pair of entrances or exits most of the time. The creature's mouth can be shut a great deal of the time by means of a proper gag. Its vagina can be closed by any number of procedures, some permanent in nature. In this way you can now closely monitor the only passage that can be used by her master to come and go. This single entrance can be used to feed the creature and provide sufficient liquid so that she can survive while she is being exorcised. I also strongly recommend that her bladder, stomach, uterus and intestines be kept filled at all times to make those paths unusable by her possessor. Those entrances can then be exorcised almost continuously, another method of ridding her of the demon." Father Morecock nodded frequently as the doctor spoke and finally he looked up and smiled. " I am glad we have had this discussion. I hope you will provide further guidance to the good sister and me as we begin this daunting task. " It was the doctor's turn to smile and reply, " I trust that you will approve of my faithful nurse assisting me in this holy activity." The priest nodded and added, " I am sure we will benefit from the woman's touch. "


The widow Gallagher was hard pressed to understand what was happening to her. As ordered, she had presented herself to Sister Slaughter and quickly found herself stark naked and securely strapped in a squatting position to a low wooden frame located in the basement of the convent. Her entire body was easily accessible from both front and rear. Her trial began at once.

Two younger nuns had joined Sister Slaughter. One lubricated her asshole and then pushed an enema nozzle through the tight ring of muscle that guarded her colon. The other squatted between her spread legs, parted the widow's fat cunt lips and began threading a length of hose into her bladder; a most painful process. While this was going on, Sister Slaughter disrobed, revealing a plump, buxom body, much like the widow's, clad in a garter belt, waist cincher and hose.

" It is said that servants of the Dark One are averse to the smell and taste of a woman's sexual center. Prove yourself as pure by enjoying my scent and the juices that my cunt will offer once you have licked, kissed and probed it with love and devotion. In the meantime my two assistants will be purifying your body with holy water."

As the sister spoke, the widow gasped as she felt the initial rush of water entering her colon. What filled her bladder did not feel like water; it felt hot and irritating. The naked woman groaned in discomfort.

Hours had passed and still they filled and emptied the widow's colon and bladder with holy water. Once she had properly satisfied Sister Slaughter with her enthusiastic use of tongue and lips on the nun's smooth shaven cunt, they had forced rubber tubing down her throat so that her stomach could also be filled to its limit with the holy water that had previously occupied her colon and bladder. Widow Gallagher's naked body shivered as her belly grew more and more distended. One of the nuns helping in this purification ritual patted her bulging stomach and smiled. " You appear to be with child, perhaps a gift of God? Could he be a prophet? " The helpless woman could only groan and struggle against the straps holding her to the frame.

At a signal from the sister, all three of the tubes used to fill the widow's internal chambers to their limit were yanked from her body. The trio of nuns watched as widow Gallagher spewed the liquids onto her sweaty body and all over the concrete floor. " Now while the sisters test your skin for any sign of hardness that is the mark of the demon, I will flush any evil from your womb. " As the sister spoke, she positioned a garden hose between the widow's fat cunt lips. At a nod from her, one of the nuns, now naked except for a pair of cotton panties more suitable for a child opened the spigot to which the hose was connected. Widow Gallagher felt as if she had been kicked in the stomach by a horse. Then the pain grew worse as the stream flattened and distorted the reproductive system that once had carried and then delivered Mary Katherine Gallagher into the world. She hardly noticed the first blow that sliced into her unprotected back as the whipping began.

The two nuns used their straps on the widow's bare body until their arms grew too tired to continue. Sister Slaughter took over for them as they took turns making sure that their sweaty cunts did not repel the old woman. She licked, probed, kissed and smooched the hairy pubic mounds that were thrust into her face, while the older nun tattooed her back and bottom steadily. When the pair were satisfied and had recovered their strength, they resumed her whipping. During this phase they took up positions on either side of her and used their straps exclusively on her floppy tits, soon covering the fleshy pillows with welts.

The widow Gallagher passed out from the pain after having been whipping for over twenty minutes. The older nun decided that it was time to use the sword of truth on the woman. She was revived so she could fully appreciate the pain of having a long thick rubber phallus shoved deep into her well-used cunt. The dildo got its name from the handle that was shaped like the hilt of a sword. In all the years that Sister Slaughter had used this devil detector, no woman had ever fully accommodated this terrible weapon.

The widow's cunt slowly swallowed nearly a foot of hard rubber before the nun encountered significant resistance. Once a young novice who had worked as a prostitute for ten years before joining the convent had taken all but two inches of the sword before bleeding so profusely that further attempts to fully insert it had to be stopped. The widow had now taken over a foot after the sister put some muscle into the last stroke, and only a small trickle of blood leaked from the seal between her stretched cunt lips and the dildo. The sister ordered the nuns to resume whipping the widow's stomach and the tender insides of her spread thighs in order to prevent her from concentrating on the pain radiated from deep within her bleeding fuck box.

Sister Slaughter stepped back and watched the sword bounce as the straps striped the widow's thighs and belly. After a few minutes the sister once more began to rock and twist the thick rubber, gaining another inch as she pulled the dildo nearly completely from the widow's gaping cunt, and then slammed it with all her strength back into the woman's sore snatch. Widow Gallagher's eyes rolled back and she shuddered in agony. The tip of the sword was now pushing against her uterus. The two nuns resumed whipping the widow's tits and thighs while the sister took a break.

One of the nuns now squeezed and pulled at the widow's welted tits, reaching around from the back to avoid getting in the way of her companion, who was pressing a powerful vibrating dildo known as a pocket rocket against widow Gallagher's throbbing clitoris that stood out from its hood in all its blood red splendor. Sister Slaughter was twisting and grinding the sword around inside the woman's sore cunt, bringing grunts of pain from her. Once more she withdrew the rubber club until only a couple of inches remained within the widow's fuck tube. Then with a loud cry Sister Slaughter rammed it into the widow's cunt, completely burying it inside her spasming twat. The old woman passed out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.