Summer Camp Adventures - Cover

Summer Camp Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mary Katherine Gallagher, a Catholic school discipline problem, is sent to a Church sponsored summer camp in hopes that she can be saved from the clutches of the Dark One. The good priests and nuns do their worst to show the possessed teen the errors of her ways with very limited success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Anal Sex   Enema   Violence  

It was late Monday afternoon and Father Flogg and his new assistant Father Morecock, were waiting for Sister Stigmata to bring Mary Katherine Gallagher into his study for another dose of discipline. This sixteen-year-old girl was a true challenge for the good priests and nuns of St. Switchers. The child seemed to always be breaking one of the many rules that governed this exclusive private school for Catholic girls. Mary was big boned, plain of face, with mousy brown hair, wore glasses and had a pasty complexion. She was slightly overweight; most of it concentrated in her broad bottom, and had average breasts for her age.

When she entered and saw Father Morecock, a look of surprise crossed her face. Father Flogg introduced his assistant and informed Mary that he would be assisting him from now on in her disciplining. "You know the drill my dear, off with the jumper and bend over the sawhorse like a good girl so Sister Stigmata can strap you up." Flogg said. Once her jumper was off, the girl stood there in her panties and bra. Father Flogg commented on the fact that Mary always wore the same underwear, indicating a person who was not prone to trying new things. " Perhaps that's why she visits me at least three times a week." Flogg added with a laugh. " I really enjoy it when little Agnes Watson comes for disciplining; she wears thong bikinis."

" Two rounds of ten each should do her for this session, cane or tawse first? ". Sister Stigmata had removed her habit and positioned herself so that Mary's face was buried in the thick bush of pubic hair that covered the nun's cunt. Father Morecock selected a cane and approached the helpless girl. The first blow cut into the tender area just below her panty line, bringing a muffled gasp of pain from Mary. The second struck just above the top of her panties, defining the region that he would punish. The next three were vicious vertical strokes to Mary's right cheek, going from end to end. His sixth stroke landed between her cheeks, lacerating the tenderest part of her body, and bringing a blood-curdling scream from the girl. " Good one Father; I think you've got her attention now." Morecock repeated the pattern on her left cheek, finishing his ten with another powerful stroke to her rectal area. Mary's legs were trembling in agony as she screamed into the nun's hairy cunt.

Now it was Father Flogg's turn, and poor Mary thought she was in hell. His first stroke overlapped the welt that Morecock had put under her panty line. Mary almost passed out from the pain and shock. Then suddenly another burst of agony, as the top welt was made even deeper by Flogg's second stroke. The priest positioned himself so he could work on the girl's left buttock. He laid four deep welts across her fleshy cheek, almost at right angles to the welts caused by Morecock's cane. " Now to finish the puzzle." He moved to her right cheek and took aim as the girl shivered in pain, her legs shaking uncontrollably. He laid four uniform, parallel strokes to her right asscheek, neatly crossing those made by Morecock. " Most impressive. You are truly the cane master. I salute you; " his assistant said.

The young priest picked up the tawse and snapped it in the air to get a better feel for it. " Let's see if I can whip those ugly panties off her bottom." Father Flogg laughed and said, " Doesn't she have the kind of rump just made for the cane and the tawse? " The other priest nodded in agreement just before he landed the first blow to her swollen bottom. It took another couple of hits before he was comfortable with this weapon, then he laid into the sobbing girl with a fury that was impressive. From the blissful look on Sister Stigmata's face, he was doing a great job on the girl's swollen ass. However at the finish of his ten Mary's panties were ripped but still clung to her wide bottom.

" Watch carefully and see how it's done, " he called to his assistant. It only took half dozen lashes to literally whip the panties off Mary's ass. The rest of his blows slashed open a few of the deeper weals that decorated her plump posterior. " Now it's time to hear Mary Katherine's confession. You might consider hearing the good Sister's while I administer to the child. "

He could barely make out the words as Mary made her declaration of " bless me father for I have sinned, etc " Of course trying to say anything while a large cock is moving in and out of ones mouth is extremely difficult even under the best of circumstances. This was the part the Father Flogg really enjoyed, making Mary Katherine humiliate herself by answering his questions while she was confessing. " Impure thoughts my child, thoughts about having sex with girls? Oh my, not little Agnes, the one who wears the thong bikinis, how very interesting. Would you eat her? My, you are such a sinful little tramp. I guess I'll have to increase the amount of discipline you get. Of course with my assistant's help we can easily give you more of anything you need. I look forward to that. Now tell me all about wanting to make love to Sister Paula while Sister Stigmata spanks you; that sounds very interesting. Now I want you to tell me how many times you masturbate in a day. Only three or four times, my, my you are a major league hussy. Most girls only play with themselves once or twice a week, and usually for no more than ten minutes at a time. Do you really frig yourself for half an hour at a time? That is truly the sign of one who is close to becoming the devil's plaything. We will have to beat that out of you, and mark my words, we will! For your penance you will report to my study every day for the next two weeks, remove all your clothing and masturbate for exactly one hour, regardless of how many times you come. You will refrain from wearing these ridiculous panties and substitute tight fitting bikinis in their place. I would prefer ones that have see-through crotches. You will shave off your pubic hair and keep it shaved. If I determine that you are not doing an adequate job Sister Stigmata will be given the task of dry-shaving you every morning. You will offer to orally relieve Father Morecock's sexual tensions every day for the next two weeks. This may be done in conjunction with your masturbation session in my study. I'm sure you are capable of doing more than one thing at a time. Now swallow every drop and then you can dress and go home. Naturally I do not expect you to discuss your confession or penance with anyone, since that would be a mortal sin and you will go to hell unless you confess that to me. If you do, you will suffer terribly for a very long time. Do give my best regards to your widowed mother, and make sure that you show her your bottom so she will know what a bad girl you still are."


Mary Katherine could hardly believe her ears; she was going to summer camp! Thanks to the good offices of Father Flogg and some exemplary displays of progress when it came to providing sexual relief to the good Father, his assistant and Sister Stigmata, she was receiving a work study appointment to this very exclusive camp. In exchange for certain services that were to be determined once she arrived at Camp St. Sebastian, Mary Katherine would be able to participate in the many wholesome activities that the place was famous for. She was most intrigued by the rumors she'd heard about the marriage course which was supposed to have a laboratory as well as lectures. Mary wondered what the lab portion of the course would involve. Church history was another subject that she would be exposed to during the summer. It supposedly concentrated on the Martyrs and the Inquisition, and the students were expected to participate in seminars, public displays of their faith and individual theses covering in depth a portion of the material that they would be taught. Mary Katherine's work schedule had been arranged to allow her to fully participate in these courses. Naturally she would have to sacrifice some sleep, but that would be a small price to pay for such a wonderful opportunity.

Upon her arrival at St. Sebastian's Mary discovered that her schoolmate Agnes also was enrolled. Most of the girls were from other schools and seemed excited about this opportunity to learn and enjoy nature. Mary also noticed that most of the girls were like her, plain of face with pudgy bodies. This was a comfort since usually she was the only ugly duckling. This summer Mary Katherine would merely be part of the flock.

That dream was dashed as soon as Mary met her peers at the camp. Without exception they were pretty with full figures, and older than she. There was little time to ponder this observation. Mary had to report to the infirmary for a thorough physical examination, then receive her uniform and be assigned to one of the counselor cabins.

The examination was unlike any she had ever taken. It was conducted by a male doctor in his fifties and his buxom, stern-faced nurse who spoke with a thick German accent. Mary had to strip completely naked and then submit to all manner of invasions to her person. Until she was given a large enema, the girl thought the worst part of the exam involved the full cavity search she received. Her bare body was palpitated, probed and penetrated by strange metal instruments, gloved fingers, and even the nurse's hand, or was it her fist. Mary's eyes were shut tightly by then so she wasn't sure. After voiding the contents of her enema as the pair watched, she was pronounced to be in reasonable health, drug-free, but in need of some serious physical conditioning. It was also noted that the girl was a virgin, a commodity to be prized. Mary was unable at the time to read anything sinister into this observation. Time would prove differently.

Mary was amazed at the uniforms she was issued. They consisted of bolero tops and shorts that were extremely tight in the crotch. She was even issued underwear, such as it was. Mary was handed a half dozen pairs of thong bikinis and a sheer crotched pair for Sunday worship. There were also super sheer matching bras that lifted and separated her smallish boobs. She was at a loss when they also gave her three pairs of hose and two garter belts, one white and frilly, the other black and made of some type of rubbery material. The girl who was issuing the uniforms smirked at Mary Katherine when she asked about the sex underwear. " You'll find out at orientation, " she said. Then with a big grin, the girl handed the teenager a pair of shiny metal handcuffs with a key. " Oh my god! " Mary exclaimed. " What are these for? " The girl grinned even more and replied, "Ask your roommates, they are the ones that told me to add this to your uniform allowance." It was a stunned Mary Katherine Gallagher who walked toward Cabin 3 to meet her roommates.

The three girls, all pretty and extremely well built were waiting for her. " This is Cabin 3, your home for the next three months. There is so much we have to teach you. I hope we can cram it all in. " The speaker was tall, buxom and had long blonde hair that cascaded down past her broad shoulders. " I am the room leader; my name is Ilsa, with an I. To you I am Mistress I. Call me anything else and you will be sternly disciplined. My two assistants are Mistress J and Mistress E. Beyond these walls you have some degree of status at the camp, but here you are a student, a very ignorant student who has much to learn." Mary glanced at the slim brunette with a set of exceptional breasts, and her shapely redheaded companion, an extremely tall girl with an awesome pair of jugs and a sharp cruel face that still was quite beautiful in its severity.

"Cabin 3 has three beds, mine is in one room, and the other two are in the back of the cabin. You will use a sleeping bag until you prove yourself worthy to share our beds. You should know that Father Morecock and Sister Stigmata are both spending this summer as members of the staff. They have already told us of your problems with accepting discipline. Be advised that we are rather intolerant to people like yourself who struggle against the rules of the Church and its representatives."

All Mary could do was gape and stare at the trio as she listened to Mistress I. " I want you to put down your uniforms and strip to the skin. Then I will handcuff your hands behind your back before we begin to administer your first dose of cabin discipline. Failure to immediately comply with my request will cause additional punishment." Mary could not believe what she was hearing, but when Mistress I slapped her across the face, not once but three times, she started to remove her clothing.


Mary awoke with a start to find herself in darkness. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back. As she tried to move, she realized that she was in some kind of a sack that seemed to be made of rubber. It was cinched tightly around her neck. Her tits and ass felt sore and swollen, while her asshole felt as if it were on fire. Worse still she desperately had to pee. As she fought back the urge to release the contents of her distended bladder, she began to recall some of the things that had transpired.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.