Fuck You Bitch! - Cover

Fuck You Bitch!

by Purple Herald

Copyright© 2002 by Purple Herald

Erotica Sex Story: Tonya's husband has ran out on her and left her penniless. Her only hope for financial security lies in playing an X-rated game show against other desperate women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

This story is mine and is copyrighted by me, The Purple Herald. Please don't copy it and add it to your website and make a profit off of my hard work. Please don't strip my name off of the story and claim it for yourself. Please don't be an asshole.


By Tonya

I ignored the knocking at first. Bill collectors were coming by the hour since the phone had been disconnected. The cable was still on and I found that watching bad movies was the only way to keep from thinking about my asshole husband and his twenty-two year old lover. I turned the volume up.

"Mrs. Tonya Cook? I know you're in there and I have an offer for you!" the man outside said. "I have a check for a hundred dollars for just hearing me out."

That was unique. A hundred dollars could buy me a night out without having to ask one of my alleged 'friends' for money. Let me tell you something: if you marry a rich husband, you don't really have friends. You just have people who want to use your pool and maybe borrow some jewelry. I didn't realize this until I tried to borrow money to pay some bills. That was when my 'friends' told me to get a job and refused to give me money until I signed an IOU.

"Let me see the check," I said when I opened the door. He was a cute guy. Well dressed and wearing sunglasses that were worth more than my current bank balance, he was a breath of classy air. He was about the same age as Harold was when we meet in school.

The man handed me the check and I examined very carefully. My eyes caught him examining me too. I wonder how I looked to him. Were my roots beginning to show in my blonde hair? Was the stress beginning to appear on my face now that I was running out of my special creams? Idly, I wondered if the bathrobe I was wearing could seduce him into taking me out tonight and getting me out of this damn house where I wouldn't have to fantasize about Harold and his slut in the Caribbean.

Since the check was real, I invited him in. I'm a bit embarrassed to say I sat a bit too close to him on the couch. It wasn't because he was attractive with this curly black hair, it was because it would be nice to see if I could get a lover as young as Harold's.

"Mrs. Cook, my name is Anthony Raynor and I represent Purple Pleasure Enterprises," he said.

"Never heard of them," I said. His eyes wondered to my cleavage and I wished I had worn a bra. My d-cup tits were great, but let's face it. I wasn't as young and perky as I used to be.

"Purple Pleasure Enterprises is a company that specializes in unique entertainments," Anthony said. "We seek out women like yourself who find themselves in dire financial situations. Our company ran across your over due bills and did a little research to understand how desperate your situation was."

I frowned. "Look, my husband ran off to Mexico. According to my lawyer, the jerk wiped our bank accounts and transferred them to offshore accounts. If I declare bankruptcy and sell the house, I can stay comfortable for a little while. Yes, I'm in a fucked up position, but I wouldn't call it dire."

He smiled. "Ma'am, I disagree. You were married at twenty and have never held a job. Our files show that you have held an active financial life with multiple shopping trips across the country. Now you're thirty-four, broke and looking to sell the house just to stay above water? Ma'am, you need the offer I am about to give you."

I said nothing. One of things women of my status do not do is admit how fucked we are. He took it as a sign to continue. Smart boy.

"Purple Pleasure Enterprises runs a game show for women in your situation. We take contestants and put them through a series of games for the amusement of a very selective audience. This isn't a game show you will see on television. This is a show that sells for over five hundred dollars per episode per viewer. At these rates, we can offer a substantial cash prize to the winner as well as attractive consolation cash prizes for the losers."

I started to laugh. "This sounds like pornography to me. Desperate women contestants? Private tapes for the audience? I'm not a prude, but I am not performing sex on tape for any amount of money."

"The winner receives a million dollars, after taxes," he said.

Shit.

"You are correct about the nature of the game. It is a sexual game and you will perform acts of intercourse on film for the enjoyment of our viewers. The sex acts will be tests of endurance, flexibility and prowess. You might have to perform a blowjob in a limited amount of time. You may have to endure a set amount of intense sensations. However, we value the privacy of our contestants and masks will be provided for the game. Your last names will remain confidential and like I said, this will never be broadcast on television or cable as all of our viewers must buy the tape to watch it."

"A million dollars?" I asked. "What the fuck do the losers get?"

"About ten thousand each. Due to the nature of the game, you might lose without ever performing a sexual act."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I started to laugh nervously. "This is unreal. You have to understand. Last month I was talking to contractors and trying to decide on whether to tile the pool in blue or red. Now you're telling me that if I fuck someone in a game show, I can sit pretty on a million dollars."

He stood up and I felt a momentary panic that he thought I was saying no. The panic surprised me because I thought I was going to say no. The confusion must have show on my face because he smiled his pretty boy smile at me and handed me his card.

"Call me by Friday and let me know what you think," he said.

The card was strange. It had a house made of glass on one side, and a weird two-headed man on the other side. A phone number was listed along with a warning that the offer will never be made again.

"Think about it," Anthony said before he left.

I did.

Friday found me on a plane bound for North Carolina. I wouldn't have guessed that North Carolina would be the home of a pornographic game show but oh well. The bill collectors were getting meaner and I was dying to go shopping with a real credit card again.

What I didn't like to think about was that I was extremely excited by the whole idea. Harold had been my first lover and over the years I had only a few experiences with other men. I had always been attractive and I had enjoyed using my sexuality to wrap men around my finger but to keep Harold from ever getting suspicious, I'd limited my adventures to men I met on my shopping trips. My sex life with Harold had been slowing down this past year and at first I wondered if it was because my body was getting older. Finding out my husband was fucking someone more than ten years younger than me didn't make me feel better.

I got off the plane and was taken to a limousine. To my surprise, Anthony was there in the car with me. He laughed at my surprise and explained that he traveled the country looking for women who would be willing to play the game.

"You still haven't explained the rules," I chided. I was looking good and feeling good. It was nice to leave my bills behind on the other side of the country. I was wearing a sexy black dress that flattered me much better than the bathrobe that I had word for the last two weeks.

"The game is called 'Fuck You, Bitch," Anthony explained. "The rules are quite simple. You and five other women will have lunch together off-camera. Then tomorrow, you'll play a game where you will be presented with a sexual challenge. You'll vote for the person you don't think can do it. Who ever gets the most votes will perform the challenge. If they fail, they are eliminated. If they succeed, they get to pick one of the women who voted for her to be eliminated. This continues till we have two women, who will compete head to head to determine the final winner."

I thought about it. "Sounds simple," I said. "If I vote for someone who wins their challenge, then they can kick me out without me ever having to do anything."

"And you still get ten thousand dollars," Anthony added.

"Let's see these bitches I have to face," I laughed.

I was shown to my hotel room first. Room service was free and I used it extravagantly. The bellboy got an eyeful of my legs, as I was feeling flirtatious. The truth be told, I was buzzing on the idea of being a millionaire. It was giving me something to hope for since Harold left.

Lunch came around and I tried to get serious. I put on a fabulous red blouse and one of my tighter pair of slacks. I may not have been working during my marriage but I had stayed in shape. I wanted each of my opponents to see that they were dealing with a wonderful sexy woman and that any challenge that comes our way, I could more than deal with it. It seemed like the key to this game was to intimidate the other women and if there was one thing Tonya Cook could do, was put women in their place.

I walked into the hotel restaurant and a waiter directed me towards the back. In a party room adjoining the main restaurant, Anthony sat at a table with five women. With my head held high and my best posture forward, I walked towards the table. My hair was flowing behind me and I was looking wonderful. Heads turned when I walked by as you can imagine and why shouldn't they? I was still hot no matter what my loser husband thought.

"Tonya, you're finally here," Anthony said dryly.

I was going to say something cute but the words choked in my throat. I got my first good look at the women and I noticed something immediately. They were all younger than me. Much, much younger. I felt like the butt of a cruel joke. The oldest couldn't have been more than twenty-five. These girls were in their prime; what the fuck was I doing here?

As I sat down, I noticed there was a sandwich in front of me. Damn, they weren't even going to let me order. They must have seen my room service bill. Every one else had dirty plates in front of them and I realized that I must have been a bit more than just fashionably late.

"How about every one introduce themselves," Anthony instructed. "Jeanie, you start first."

"Okay," a giggling blonde answered. God, she was maybe twenty. She had short blonde hair and a tight tanned body that made me feel fat. Her chest was flat and her nose was a little hooked but her bright blue eyes and child-like smile would fool any man into giving her what she wanted.

"My name is Jeanie, and I'm a student at USC," she said. "I could really use the money to retire and not have to go to school. Is that enough?"

Anthony chuckled. "Yes, let's go clockwise around the table."

That meant the black girl was next. When I saw her I realized the whole table was made of different types of ethnicity or body types. It also made me understand that I was the 'old' woman. It didn't make me feel any better.

"My name is Felicia, and I need the money to get the Hell out of Texas," the black girl said. She was extremely endowed with breasts that would break her back in ten years. The fact that she was going braless with only a white t-shirt on told me that she was planning to use her tits for as long as she could.

Next was a brunette hard body. Her biceps and shoulders were bulging under her tank top. I disliked the tilt of her chin; she was a tomboy and didn't like all these girlish women around her. When she spoke, it was a bare whisper.

"My name is Shawna," she said. "I'm training for the Olympics in track." She didn't need to say anymore.

It was my turn. I sat up straight and looked each girl in the eye.

"My name is Tonya, and I have seen more, done more and fucked more than all of you little girls put together."

Anthony laughed but he was the only one. The others took me seriously. Jeanie even had to look away.

Next was a chubby redhead. Her hair was much too long but like the black girl, she had a very impressive set of tits. I wondered if she was our requisite redhead or our resident fat girl.

"My name is Cynthia," she said a little too loud. She was over compensating for shyness and I filed that away for later. "I just graduated from high school and my parents divorced before I could get to college. I plan to use the money to become independent from both of them."

The last girl was a little Asian girl. She looked like she came out of central casting. Her short black hair curved on either side of her face like dark parentheses. There was a young beauty to her that made me feel very, very old.

"My name is Pam," she said with a northern accent. The sound of her American voice was something of a shock to us. "I am attending school for programming and working at a strip club part time. This money will come in very handy and despite what Tonya may say, I think my experience with performing in front of men before will give me the edge."

"Thank you ladies, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Anthony said. "Now that you've meet each other, let me make one thing clear. You only earn money by finishing the show. If you bow out now, or during the show, you will receive nothing. To make absolutely sure that you six will be up for competition tomorrow, we have one final test. I would like everyone to strip off their shirts and bras so that everyone is topless."

We looked at each other in surprise. We were in separated from the rest of the restaurant by only an open entrance. Most of us looked to see if a curtain was going to be pulled or some other form of privacy divider. There was nothing.

While we were looking, the Asian girl, Pam, was already removing her shirt. I envied her ease at undressing and envied her firm c-cup breasts even more. I bet if she were sagging like mine were, she wouldn't find it so easy to strip.

"If this was a race, Pam would already be the millionaire," Anthony said. There was disapproval in his tone. "You have to understand that we are giving away over a million dollars. If you really want to be rich, you're going to have to put out. There is no room for being coy in our game."

In the middle of this, a waiter came by to refill our drinks. Cynthia shrieked and tried to cover her huge chest with her hands. The waiter leered and said nothing as he topped us off. I noticed that none of the other women reacted like Cynthia did, and Pam even thanked him verbally. That stripper girl was going to be trouble.

As for me? It galled me to let some waiter check my tits out but what could I do? I decided to embrace the idea, especially since according to Anthony, thousands of strangers I will never meet will be checking me out tomorrow. When the waiter came to me, I leaned back and did a fake yawn; stretching my arms our behind me. Yes, it was a slutty thing to do, but when the waiter's eyes snapped to me instead of those younger bitches, I almost glowed with pride.

When the waiter left, Anthony reached under the table and brought up a box. He gave us all a quick smile before he opened it. He brought out six long pink dildoes and passed them around the table till we all had one. I noticed that the black girl, Felicia, would barely touch them when they passed by her while Shawna gripped hers all too firmly. I wondered if the hardbody athlete had a problem getting dates.

"As a little test, let's see how far each of you can go down on your little toy," Anthony said.

This time I didn't waste any time. The plastic toy was at least a foot long but I pushed it into my mouth with hesitation. The pink dildo filled my mouth but I kept pushing it down my throat until I couldn't take any more. I felt ridiculous with this fake penis shoved down my throat but I wasn't going to let Pam upstage me again.

Pam, Jeanie and Cynthia did almost as well as I did but they didn't know the trick about tilting your head yet. Age does have its advantages. Felicia on the other hand barely got half in her mouth while Shawna surprisingly barely got an inch or two in before she started choking. I almost choked on my dildo from laughing at her inept attempts to suck it down.

"Okay, you can take them out now," Anthony said. The sound of five girls popping dildoes out of their mouths was something I wouldn't be forgetting any time soon.

"Take this toy and pass it around," Anthony said.

It was a wide black wedge that was in the shape of a spade. Pam took it from him and smiled before passing it on to Cynthia. The chubby girl had no idea what it was and just stared at it.

"What is it?" Cynthia asked.

Jeanie giggled. "It's a butt-plug," To be honest, I didn't think the tiny blonde could survive anal sex much less know about. You learn something every minute in this game.

Cynthia's eyes widened. "Jesus Christ," she swore softly. "You mean it goes in your ass?"

"Looks small to me," I lied. The truth was that thing was huge but I was already starting to get the hang of this game. Half of it was bluff. I took the plug from Cynthia's hands and tried bending it. It was a little flexible but not much. The damn thing looked monstrous but I smiled like I couldn't wait to try it before passing it on to Shawna. It made its rounds down the table without further comment though I had to admit; Jeanie's smile of approval over the toy freaked me out a little.

"Next is something a bit more subtle," Anthony said. He lied. It was a red paddle, about a foot long and six inches wide with silver studs. He handed it to Pam and for once, I saw a spark of fear cross her confident face. She tried to pass it off by taking a practice swing but it was clear she didn't like the sight of it one bit.

Cynthia felt the studs with her hand before giving it to me and quite frankly, I was as bothered as Pam was. Harold was never into spanking and I don't think I would have let him if he were. My parents used to spank me when I was a kid and looking at this red weapon, I didn't see it as a sex toy. I put on my best poker face and passed it to Shawna, who was smiling devilishly when she took it.

Felicia was as disturbed as I was but that tiny slut Jeanie was giggling by the time she took it. The blonde girl even rubbed the studded side on her tits! I had to resign myself to knowing that if there was a spanking challenge, I couldn't nominate the slut no matter how much she reminded me of Harold's new girlfriend.

"Well ladies, that's enough for today," Anthony said. "Put your shirts back on, take the rest of the day to relax and be ready tomorrow morning by eight. Have fun today, but make sure you don't wear yourselves out. Tomorrow you compete for a million dollars!"

The girls were quick to put their tops back on, even stripper- girl Pam. I left mine off and leaned back in my chair and kept sipping my drink. The other women left in a hurry; obviously afraid that they might be required to do something else. Anthony noticed that I was staying and stayed in his seat as well.

"I hope you don't mind if I have a few more questions?" I asked.

"You don't have any questions," he said casually. "You just want to try to seduce me to see if you can gain an edge in the game."

I pouted. "You don't know that. Maybe I'm a bit nervous. You didn't tell me that everyone else was going to be so young."

He chuckled. "True, but would you have come if I said you were the oldest? Parading six teen blondes might sound good on paper but for a high-priced sex show, you need variety. Rest assure, we wouldn't have offered you the chance to play if we didn't think you were sexually competitive."

"Really?" I teased. "You think I'm a better lay than say Pam?"

"Do you want to fuck me?" Anthony said.

The bluntness took me back. "Well, you are attractive," I said.

Teasing had no effect on him. "Say you want to fuck me and I will," he said.

Something shivered between my thighs. Maybe it was all this talk of sex and not having any that I had enjoyed since Harold left. Or maybe I really was insecure and I wanted to be assured that I could compete with a Jeanie or a Pam.

"I want to fuck you," I said. Saying that out loud was a harder thing to do than taking off my top.

"Come here," he said. I stood up and moved towards the chair beside him but he caught me by the waist with his hand. He pulled me towards his mouth and with his teeth he unfastened my slacks.

"Oh wow," I said inanely. "Not here,"

"Yes, here," Anthony said. "This is nothing compared to what may come tomorrow."

He pulled my slacks down and I looked towards the far too large doorway into the rest of the restaurant. People were eating their lunches and waiters were walking around. I tried to see if anyone was watching us; especially with me standing topless like I was. Once or twice I thought I saw someone but when I looked at him or her they turned their eyes.

I heard Anthony unzip himself and I felt another shiver at the sound. He had my panties down and I was secretly glad that I had worn my black lace today. My brown bush of hair was revealed and Anthony pushed his lips into me. I groaned as I felt his tongue flick over my pussy lips and I groaned louder when he pulled away.

"Sit," Anthony said. His cock was out and I knew where he wanted me to sit. I tried to straddle him but he turned me around so that I would face the table. A pouting moan didn't change his mind. If anything, it made him harsher. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his cock until I was fully impaled. My hands grabbed the tablecloth as he filled me and I felt a fulfillment that was too long in denial.

"This is what you want, Tonya," he said and he was right. I began to move on his cock, pushing and pulling against him. I was facing the rest of the restaurant but I didn't care. I didn't care if my breasts were jiggling as my hips moved. I didn't care if any of the waiters were staring at my clenched eyes. I just wanted a man inside me; pulsing with desire for my body.

"Faster," Anthony said. I agreed. My hips moved faster as I grinded against him. The table creaked as I pushed off of it. God, he was so hot inside me and I was hot for him. No, I was hot for a man who was fucking me when he could have had someone younger.

His hand wrapped around my hair and he pulled my head back. My breasts arched forward as I stared at the ceiling. His other hand went to my hip and he guided me to move faster. The tablecloth slid in my hands as I clenched my fingers. I could hear the silverware bounce against a plate as our thrusts increased in speed.

Damn it felt good. The chatter of the restaurant grew quiet and I feared that it was because people were staring at us. I tried to look but Anthony's grip around my hair was too tight to try. His own thrusts were lifting me from his lap and I bit my lip to keep from screaming like a slut.

Up, up, up his cock impaled me and down, down, down I slammed back into him. My tits were flying, their weight slapping against my chest in a double rhythm. My climax built within me and exploded but Anthony didn't slow at all. I climaxed again as his relentless cock fucked me. My thighs were aching and were exhausted to the point that I couldn't thrust against him anymore and still he kept fucking me.

Finally, his cock erupted. At this point, the restaurant was dead quiet and I knew every eye was on us. My face was flushed with embarrassment and bliss as his hot semen splashed within me. I clenched around him and he groaned. Pleased with myself, I clenched again and again till I milked his cock dry.

He pulled me back till I rested against his chest.

"Claudia is going to love having you on the show," Anthony said.

"Who's she?"

"Claudia's the hostess of the show, and a very cruel woman," he laughed. "Oh, and she's also my wife."

The game was about to start and I was nervous as hell. I wasn't the only one. All five of the other girls were fidgeting too, even icy Pam. We were on a huge stage, standing behind six podiums while camera crews and stagehands got everything ready. We watched the audience file into their seats. The audience wasn't what I expected. Instead of young men and women, they were all in their thirties and forties and almost all of them were wearing business suits. They looked like lawyers or stockholders.

In contrast, we looked like sluts. We were given nearly transparent white half-shirts that barely came down over our breasts. Well, they didn't come down over my breasts completely, and they didn't come down over Felicia and Cynthia's massive chests. The bottom curves of our tits were visible no matter how much I tugged the shirt down.

The shorts weren't much better. They were ragged denim cut-offs that had been sheared so short that they might as well have been underwear. As for underwear, we weren't allowed any. We also didn't have any shoes or even stockings. Bare legs, tight shorts and half- shirts made it very clear that we were on display. The only bit of dignity we were given were these tiny black masks that they stage-glued to our faces. We looked like Zorro's whores.

The lights dimmed and the audience began to clap. A spotlight appeared on the opposite side of the stage and two men appeared. They were incredible. Tall, tanned and oiled, they were shaped like body- builders. Black hoods covered their heads and black leather pants adorned their legs. Anywhere else they might have looked silly but to us six half-naked women, they were intimidating as hell.

The two hooded men stepped apart and a woman came out of the curtains between them. The crowd roared in approval at her appearance. I could see why. She was easily six feet tall and that was before you add in the stiletto heels. The woman was a brunette, her long hair cascading down over her bare shoulders. She wore a black leather corset that pushed both of her tits up on a shelf. Her nipples were exposed and everyone could see her silver stud piercings. Black stockings covering her legs and a black leather thong barely covered her crotch. I had no doubt this dominatrix was going to be our host.

"It's time to play 'Fuck you, bitch!" the woman yelled. "I am your hostess, the cruelest bitch of them all, Mistress Claudia!"

At this point I really regretted fucking her husband yesterday. She appeared to be the kind of woman who took that kind of thing personally. At the thought of Anthony's cock between my thighs, I had a guilty shiver. At least it had been worth it.

"With me as always are my two assistants, Agony and Bliss!" Mistress Claudia said. The two hooded men knelt at her side. She sat down on their shoulders and crossed her legs.

"Who are our contestants today?" Mistress Claudia asked.

Anthony's voice came over a speaker and I recognized him immediately. It was the same confident tone, free of that over- dramatic affectation some announcers had.

"First is Tonya. She's a divorce' whose husband emptied their bank account."

I winced. That was me in a nutshell. Once again I vowed to pay Harold back somehow for this humiliation.

"Next is Jeanie, a college student who wants to ditch school and party the rest of her life."

"Pam is a stripper willing to give it her all to retire from the brass poles and bad music."

"Next is Shawna, an athlete looking for sponsorship to train for the next Olympics."

"Felicia is a busty Texan girl looking for a ticket to the easy life."

And finally, Cynthia's parents divorced and left their little girl with no money for college."

"How sad," Mistress Claudia said. The audience chuckled. She smiled at us, a cold smile that told us she was going to enjoy this.

"The rules are simple," Mistress Claudia said. "I'll present a challenge. The bitches will vote on the woman least likely to complete the challenge. The bitch with the most votes will succeed or fail at the test. If you win, you can eliminate one of the bitches that voted for you. If you fail, you go to the Bitch-Wheel!"

She pointed upwards and the spotlights revealed a strange contraption. It was a huge wheel with straps and chains hanging from it like some sort of bondage chandelier. The wheel was lowered down to about ten feet off the ground and slowly turned. There were places for five girls.

"Let's reveal the first challenge!" Mistress Claudia said. She stood up and the hooded men walked over to a set of curtains. They pulled them back to reveal a platform and a perverse machine. The machine was a simple box but it had a long pole pointing away from it with a dildo on the end. The platform had a bench and several straps on it.

"We call this the 'Ass-inator'," Mistress Claudia said. "It's the finest in anal sex machines. The bitch will be strapped in with the Ass-inator in their ass. I'll ask the bitch ten easy questions. For each one she gets wrong, the speed will be increased on the Ass- inator. Get five questions right and you win. Get five wrong and you go to the Bitch-Wheel!"

"Bitches, vote for who gets fucked first!"

The podium in front of me had a light pen and one of those touch monitors. This was an easy choice. Yesterday at lunch, Cynthia was the one most horrified by the butt-plug. I wrote her name down and smiled. It didn't pay to be inexperienced on this show and it didn't pay to be nice. Lucky for me, I was neither.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.