A Little Help From The Teacher - Cover

A Little Help From The Teacher

by beetlebum

Copyright© 2002 by beetlebum

Erotica Sex Story: A college student named Sarah, immorally proposes to her teacher, to engage sexual intercourse in exchange for a good grade.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   .

It was a long day for me, 8 hours of teaching and I barely had time for a coffee break, I was physically exhausted, had it been a week of no small expenditure, t'was friday though, so my thoughts were a bit less existent.

I had been teaching my last class of Economics earlier on in the day, and in 10 minutes or so, 4 or 5 students were bound to show up for scheduled after-hours review on a month's worth of studies, I had established this a while back as it seemed to help the circle of students attending a great deal; so as 15 minutes passed, the first student walked in, Sarah Bell, a superbly intelligent individual, though at first glace, I noticed not even a note pad or pen in her possession, but only a fashionably small, black leather purse.

"Hello Mr. Barrett..." she said with a smile on her face.

"I've told you all to just call me Brad, the whole Mr. thing makes me feel uncomfortably aged." I replied, as she giggled intensely and sat down.

In the course of 30 minutes, we basically went over all that the test was bound to be on the exam, the clock was close to hitting 8 pm, as I reminded Sarah that we were running short of time.

"That's ok, I can stay until 9 or so" she eagerly proposed.

"You know, I do have other things to do..." I told her.

"Like what? you're not even married Brad." she insisted.

"Well, no, but-"

"C'mon, I wanna get good grades, help me out here" she said

"You basically have everything correctly understood..."

"Yeah, but I wanna get the highest grade possible!"

"Can't help you there, sweetie" I added while chuckling, she got up and stood next to my desk in an indecent yet seductive manner...

"What if I let you screw me? will you give me an A?"

"Excuse me?"

"Aw c'mon, I'm of legal age and you're 30-something and NOT married, nor have I seen you with a girl all year, you must be starving for sex..." she added

"Nonsense... I'm 28!" I replied

"Even worse! you're throwing away your most sexually prolific years, besides, all I'd ever bother you about is for an A on the exam."

"As much as I'd like to, you are a student, not a date..." I insisted

"It'll be just a harmless little secret between the two of us, Mr. Barrett..."

"Brad! I told you, I'm Brad." I said

"I'll take that as a yes, and trust me, you'll be grateful." she said as her hands found their way to my chest.

"Anyone could walk in on us..." I childishly reacted to her relentless act

"It's late, no one will notice" her hands now unbuttoned my shirt as I found mine on her body, caressing her back and arms, I pulled her close to me and slowly removed her top, she wore a lilac, corset-like bra, which made her figure look utterly delightful.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.