Thalia's Prank

by Couture

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: In this story Thalia plays a joke on her sister Urania (Yes, that really is the name of the Goddess of astronomy) A young girl stumbles onto the goddess and Urania makes a new discovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   First   Anal Sex   .

©2002 by Couture

"Tell me a story," the young girl, freshly tucked into bed asked. "Puh-leaze."

"You are much too old for bedtime stories, Lyra," I scolded, patting her on the head.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

I sighed, knowing she could say "Am not," much longer than I could say, "Are too."

"Okay, but just one." I said.

I began to tell her a story I had never shared with another living soul. I don't know what made me tell it. Maybe it was the fact that I needed to share it while I still could.


My story began forty-five years ago, when I was about the age of my granddaughter. I was walking down the path to the village. I was walking alone, even though Daddy liked for me to take my brother with me. It made absolutely no sense at all, because I was bigger than that shrimp anyway and I can lick him in a fight too.

As I came to a small bend in the path, I saw something so shocking, it was almost hilarious. There was a beautiful young girl maybe a year older than I was, throwing rocks up into the tree, trying to knock loose a white toga hanging from a branch. The shocking thing was that it was her toga. She was totally naked!

I hid behind a tree, so that I could observe her with impunity. She had golden brown hair, piled on top of her head, with a few strands coming down in curls. Her eyes were the finest pale blue color and shown like sapphires. Her body was curvaceous, yet without a hint of fat or touch of age. But, it was her sex caught my eye. It didn't have a single hair to protect it from prying eyes. I had never seen such a thing. Well, only with young girls and this woman certainly wasn't one of those.

By the look of her silk robe, she must have been very rich. I'm not sure what it was, but something about seeing this obviously well-to-do girl, naked, helpless, and digging for rocks to throw, was making me feel a little funny. I was having strange feelings, like an itch between my legs that wouldn't go away.

"Come down here this instant." She ordered her togo, as she petulantly stomped her dainty feet in the grass. "I command you."

Her voice was lyrical, almost as if she were singing.

"Errrrrr," she growled. It was a cute growl. She couldn't even get mad properly. I giggled again, watching her throw another rock at her robe.

Then, I saw her looking my direction, so I pressed up closely against the tree. She must have heard my giggle.

"Is that you Thalia?" she asked. "I've had enough of your pranks already."

I tried not to breathe. My face was only inches away from the tree, I wished there was some way I could see if she was still looking in my direction or how far away she was.

"You think this is really funny, don't you, Thalia?" she said. "Well, I'll show you funny!"

I screamed as her fast hands darted around the tree and grabbed my toga. A quick tug and I was as naked as she.

"You're not Thalia," she said, looking at me with a puzzled expression.

I tried to hide my nakedness behind my hands. "Give that back," I said, grabbing for my toga.

"Come and get it," she said, giggling, and running back the way she came.

I ran after her. It was impossible to try to cover myself and run at the same time. What a sight we must have made, two naked girls running through the woods.

Then she stopped and just before I could catch her, I watched as she balled my toga up and reached back.

"Stop," I cried, but it was too late. My toga flew from her hand, and now hung on the same branch as hers in the tree.

"Ha," she laughed. "Now, I finally have some help."

How stupid could she be? Now we were both in trouble. "I can't believe you just did that, you horrible girl," I said. "I could have gone into town and gotten you a toga, but now we are both stuck out here, naked and helpless."

She smiled her brilliant, if a little naive smile. "We're not stuck. It's taller than you or me, but if I lift you up, you can reach the first branch."

She was right. The togas were about thirty hands from the ground, but the first branch was only around eighteen hands tall. If she lifted me up, I could reach the first branch and climb to the other easily.

"I'm Urania, by the way."

"And I'm mad you stole my toga," I said.

"That's a very long name," she laughed. It proved infectious and I was forced to give up my stern look and join her.

"I'm Helena."

"Pleased to meet you Lady Helena," she said, and kissed my hand. I blushed. She was obviously the lady and I was just a poor farm girl. "Here, let me help you in the tree."

She moved over to the tree, and made a swing out of her hands for me to step into. I put my foot in her hands, reached up for the tree branch, and grabbed it. I barely had it with my fingertips, and there was no way I could pull myself up.

Urania moved behind me, hands on my bum and attempted to push me up. This caused my bottom cheeks to spread, showing her things only my mother had seen.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, stepping back and causing me to fall to the hard ground on my bottom.

"Ouch!" I cried, rolling to the side to sooth my hurt seat.

She was behind me instantly, rubbing my arse in a too familiar way.

"What did you do that for?" I accused her.

"You're hurt."

"Of course I am," I said. "You would be too, if you dropped from a tree."

"No," she said. "Your stab wound."

I must have turned four shades of red. She held the cheeks of my bum open and was staring at my arse hole.

"That's my arsehole, silly." Was it possible she could be that naive.

She pressed a finger lightly against it. "It doesn't hurt?"

It didn't hurt. As a matter of fact it felt wickedly delightful. I had never had anyone touch me there in such a manner. Who would?

"Of course it doesn't hurt. You know very well everyone has an arsehole." I said, pushing her hand away. "Stop teasing me."

She reached her hand back and searched her bum as if it were the most acceptable thing in the world. "No, I think I would know."

"Don't lie."

To my disbelief, she turned around, put her arse in my face, and spread the cheeks of her bum. In between the mounds of her dimpled bottom cheeks ran only a smooth valley with no puckered crater. I gasped with the realization of what she was.

"What was your name again?"

"Urania."

"And your sister is Thalia."

"Yes," she said. "But right now I'm not claiming her after what she did with my toga."

I felt faint. This creature with her arse cheeks spread in my front of face was a goddess. I touched the smooth valley of flesh; there wasn't even a ridge where her arsehole should be.

She turned back around and went back to inspecting my bum, but thankfully, it was on the ground and out of sight.

"Helena, can I see yours?" she said. "Can I see your arsehole?"

Are you allowed to say no to one of the gods? I felt like I could, but I turned over on my hip anyway. It felt only right after I had been so intimate with her.

She examined it inquisitively -- even poking at it, causing me to whimper. I could feel my sex grow moist. I wondered what this goddess think of me?

"I am jealous of you mortals," she said.

"What on earth for?"

She prodded my bottom hole again, causing me to gasp.

"You have two sex organs and we only have one."

"It isn't a sex organ. It's an-ah- dirty place. When we eat food, that's where it comes out of." I could barely talk due to the inquisitive probing of her soft fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.